Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Fate: Master Hypnotist

Go down

Twisted Fate: Master Hypnotist Empty Twisted Fate: Master Hypnotist

Post  Twisted Fate Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Name: Hazata Takeshi/ AKA Twisted Fate
Sex: Male
Height:5'8
Origin: Japan
Power: Complete Hypnosis:http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Complete_hypnosis
Alpha 1: Hypnotism
Alpha 2: Sensory Manipulation(Feel)
Novice: Sensory Manipulation(Sight)
Unknown Powers:
Sensory Manipulation(Hearing)
Non Supernatural Abilities:
Master Martial Artist
Weapon:
Walther P99 Handgun

Bio:
I was born August 26th of the year 1945 in a small fishing village near(30-40 miles give or take) Hiroshima into a world of devastation. When my mother gave birth to me she had been harshly exposed to the radiation created by the nuclear bomb dropped on the nearby city of Hiroshima. Oddly enough though I showed no side effects of the radiation, or so I thought. Only days after I was born, my mother and father moved away from the small village to Tokyo in an attempt to get me away from the malicious effects of the radiation. When I was 6 years old my mother passed away from a mortal illness caused by irradiation, leaving my father to raise me by himself.

It wasn't until I was 9 years of age until I realized I was no normal human being. I realized my ability to manipulate an individuals mind and senses in one of my classes. I had built up a great resentment for one of my teachers, I would act out means of murdering her in my mind over and over, until one day during lecture I imagined burning her alive..then suddenly she fell to her knees screaming in agony,"I'm on fire! I'm on fire! help" then tearing her clothes off and running out of the room. Days later my class was informed that our "beloved" teacher had been institutionalized in a state of catatonic fear, I felt not a shred of remorse for what I had done, just the surge of power. over the next 20 years I Experimented with my powers and developed them further by means of getting revenge on those who had wronged me, all the way to manipulating for my personal gain.

When I was 24 I graduated college with a Master's degree in Neurology and Psychology. My degree where not what was truly important to me though, what was truly important was finding more people like me, or if there even was more people like me. After researching peculiar figures of Japan I had no avail of anyone that had..powers, you could say. My ongoing journey eventually led me to America at the age of 39. Throughout my whole journey to find more individuals like me, I had developed a hatred for humankind rooting from the death of my mother caused by the bomb dropped on Hiroshima, throughout my life, I was an outcast, a pariah, you could say, being rejected and resented by those around me. All of these things and many more unmentioned events, brought me to the realization that humankind was a parasite that needed to be eliminated.

It wasn't until I was the old age of 65 that I discovered another "non ordinary" like me, his named was Hiram Gummer, or as he liked to be referred to as, "Dr. Weird."

(Affinity: Evil)
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down