Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2) Arc 1: It Begins! PVP

+4
Twisted Fate
Sol
Epoch
Noah the Arc Bearer
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

2) Arc 1: It Begins! PVP - Page 8 Empty Re: 2) Arc 1: It Begins! PVP

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:13:50-4:13:58 PM

"Who am I? You can call me Twisted Fate... consider yourself lucky, I only spare you because your abilities are fascinating....next time though, you won't have the benefit of luck on your side." Takeshi waved his trench coat around turning his back to the crippled youth, a visage of obvious pain. Takeshi focused his vision one Dr. Weird," Finish up whatever you need to do.... its time to leave...." Suddenly, Takeshi got sight of a strange spike flying through the air straight towards him, it looked as though it was violently tearing through the air itself. Takeshi quickly attempted to block.

Takeshi attempts to block the extreme speed spike(1-5 fail, 6-10 succeed)
Random number (1,10) : 3

If fails, the spike crashes into Takeshi taking him right off of his feet and to the ground. Takeshi fell into a deep state of unconsciousness.
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:15:03 PM

“DAMN IT, NOW MASTER ROSHI IS OUT COLD, THAT MAKES TWO I HAVE DRAG AROUND.” Walking over to the unconscious body of his comrade. “Well you did better than I thought you would, and you sir,” now approaching the pile that was Captain Hourglass “fought amazingly well, I look forward to meeting you again in the future.” Staring him strait in the face, turning back to Roshi and carrying him back to the helicopter and strapping him in next to Chilly Willy. “Everybody strapped in now, GOOD, AND AWAY WE GO!” Hopping in the pilot seat and taking off. “Oh one more thing,” after positioning the chopper in front of the last news chopper and launches two missiles, “CAN’T LEAVE WITHOUT BLOWING A GOOD BYE KISS!” blowing a cloud of smoke, KABOOM, “MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” There helicopter flew off to the north leaving the two heroes lying in a pool of their own blood and the pieces of the news chopper rain down around them.
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:15:05 PM

Epoch's body seemed to convulse as it started to grow cold. He looked into those gleaming goggles on Dr. Weird's face and listened intently to those words. That face, I think I know that face. It can't be, but I swear I've seen that face.

Dr. Weird walked off and Epoch heard the helicopter take off. Another booming sound took over and Epoch reached into his pocket for his ear piece. He fumbled it slightly, bringing it up to his throbbing temple. His head was still bleeding from that kick earlier. "N-N-NSS, come in... we're down, s-send... emergency help... im-im-immed... iately."
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:15:47 PM

Sitting in the lounge was Thomas Browning, kicking his feet back taking a large bite of a maple donut. He reached for his coffee and drained the remaining amount in one gulp.

"Ahh... nothing like this is there tom?"

Nose deep in the daily paper Thomas Goldstein said only one simple word, "Yep."

He didn't usually say much, but you can't blame him. Us Thomas' don't usually have the longest lives. Just then a voice played over the com system, "N-N-NSS, come in... we're down, s-send... emergency help... im-im-immed... iately."

Tom set down his mug, "Well, time to go to work." As he sprinted upstairs to the secondary helipad.

________________________________________________________________________________

Changeling watched as the insane man left with the old asian guy. He looked over to Epoch who writhed in pain on the ground.

"Come in Epoch, Changeling. Come in. This is Pilot Tom Browning."

Changeling slowly reached up to his ear and pressed the broadcast button.

"Tom, this is Changeling. We need evac immediately, we are on Interstate 44. Epoch is down, and im not doing much better. Hurry."

He let his arm fall to the ground, breathing heavily.

Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:00 am

Over Oklahoma
4:32:23 PM

Flying to the North in the stolen National Guard helicopter the moans and groans from the fallen two strapped down in the back as many new thoughts raced through his mind. New genetic samples, new super beings, new experiments to run, and new adventures to have, he couldn’t wait for the next series of events to take place. To meet more gifted individuals, a huge grin came across his face he couldn’t help it, “MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT BEGINS!!!”
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8