Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

唐勒的--Le D Tang

Go down

唐勒的--Le D Tang Empty 唐勒的--Le D Tang

Post  Tang Le Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:59 pm

唐勒的--Tang Le D
Or rather, Le D Tang, as Westerners would order it. I suppose you could call me a Westerner. While I was born in Hong Kong, I was brought to the States at the age of three. My mother had been displeased with the move. I am certain that my life would be no different. My father has always distrusted public education and therefore hired tutors for me. Then of course there are my influences. Influences make all the difference and my influences were great minds. No matter what country I was raised in, I could have found information on my favorite scientists. Marie Curie, Sir James Walker, Dr. Henrich Hertz, Dr. Hiram Boggs, and Dr. Hazata Takeshi to name a few examples. They have inspired me to complete my own experiments; albeit, mine are a bit different.
My greatest experiment of all time involved my own body. It was after my first haircut that I took notice of it. My father was a stickler about the proprieties for a girl, and therefore my first haircut didn’t occur until I was 14 years of age. That was when I was experimenting with fashion. I wasn’t happy with what that idiotic stylist had done with my hair. The next morning, I noticed that my hair was longer. Not back to its original length, but more like I had wanted it to be. That was when I started my experimentations with my hair. Oh the things it can do! It can hold things, mold itself into shapes, and even absorb small amounts of liquid!
I was going to use these skills to prove to my father how unlike my mother I really was. I was going to prove to him that it was murder, not suicide, which took her life. I got in over my head though, and was kidnapped. How foolish and young I was. While my father worked with the scum for a ransom, I took matters into my own hands and worked on my escape. My only miscalculation was whom I had grabbed as a hostage. He wasn’t important enough and his boss shot. My father, thinking I was the target, rushed to protect me and received his own bullet. To this day I don’t fully remember what exactly I did, but I was the only one to come away from the scene with life.
Since then, I have focused on more, chemical experiments. I also started training in stealth and martial arts. I was greatly hurt when Dr. Hiram Boggs disappeared to the academic world and when a search warrant went out for Dr. Takeshi, I decided it was time to act. I wanted to offer my assistance to my idols. In return, maybe they could help me finally find out what happened to my mother.

Skills: Prehensile Hair
1. Hair Growth - Passive - Grow hair to any desired length
2. Hair Arms - Alpha- Grow two arms, equal to the strength of her own, out of users hair, can be used for fighting.
3. Hair Hammer - Novice- Create a damaging hammer from the hair on her head, stronger than most weapons, even blades,
4. Hair Shield - Unknown- Create a shield of hair, stronger than most weapons even blades.
5. Hair Whip - Unknown- Creates whips out of hair, used for attacks. Novice level: 1 whip, Alpha: 2 whips, Superior: 4 whips, Master 8 whips.
The hair can be damaged by fire and ice, as well as energy blasts and drying out, otherwise the strength as a hammer and shield exceed that of most anything, even blades. Once in the form, the hair remains that way until you decide its finished or until the hair is cut, frozen, burnt or dried out.

(Affinity: Bad)
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum