Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP)

+9
Yilana
Sol
Umbral
Twisted Fate
Akvo
Dr. Weird
Skylar Raige
Epoch
Noah the Arc Bearer
13 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP) - Page 10 Empty Re: 4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP)

Post  Skylar Raige Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Rest Stop
7:42 P.M.

The soldier falls down to the ground, writhing in pain. Skylar continues to back away from the bots as to stay out of range from their tasers. Skylar looked to the soldier, who appears to be rolling in pain. ”His gun still works, I may need to hit him once more.” Skylar contemplated what to do, he needed to strip the other two bots of their armor. He deeply inhaled and belted out a deep roar. He then focuses on taking down bot 3 and the soldier.

Skylar Rolls to use Raging Roar (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 6
Skylar Rolls to use Raging Roar (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 3

Skylar rolls to use Seismic Clap on Bot 3 (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 8
Skylar rolls to use Seismic Clap on Bot 3 (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 9

Skylar rolls to use Seismic Clap on soldier (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 2
Skylar rolls to use Seismic Clap on soldier (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)

-----------------------------------
Raging Roar (Alpha) – (14/20)
Seismic Clap (Alpha) – (8/20)
Earthquake (Novice) – (1/10)
Richter Resonance (Passive)

Tased -1
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP) - Page 10 Empty Re: 4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP)

Post  Dr. Weird Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Dr. Weirds Lab in the Badlands
7:55:23 P.M. MT

Still dreaming Dr. Weird dreamt that the milkshake was telling him to go into the corner store to cash a rather large sized check that the aliens from the moon brought with them.

(In his chloroformed state Dr. Weird tries to use Veridical Dreaming: 1-8 Fail, 9-10)
Random number (1,10) : 1

(Dr. Weird “dreams” the following scenario 1-2 event 1, 3-4 event 2, 5-7 event 3, 8-9 event 4, 10 event 5)
Random number (1,10) : 5
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
Veridical Dreaming [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:23 am

Rest Stop
7:44

Skylar’s roar rips out from his mouth and hits bots 2 and 5 hard, the cracks in their chest rip open. Their chests are left wide open. His hands vibrated with a fierce intensity as he was roaring. He turned to Bot 3 and smashed his hands together twice. Two highly focused waves shot out at the third bot and caught it square in the chest. It couldn’t handle the vibrations. Skylar then smashed his hands together twice more, this time aimed at the soldier. Two waves once again shot out, this time however, the first veers off course and hits the ground next to the soldier. The second finds its mark; the soldier, while lying on the ground, gets hit in the side with the wave and is sent back, away from his gun. The soldier rolls on the ground, groaning in pain.

Skylar notices the gun lying on the ground then he looks to bots 2 and 5. They are starting to move closer to him, their tasers have a very close range. He needs to take them out before they get to him. They still have some armor on their bodies. ”Should I try to get off all of their armor? Or should I try to take them out right away?” Skylar ran over many of the possibilities on what to do. He quickly decides with the vibrations in his hands. He smiles and the vibrations increase.

Skylar rolls to use Seismic-Clap on Bot 2 (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 10

Skylar rolls to use Seismic Clap on Bot 5 (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 7

--------------------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Alpha) – (15/20)
Seismic Clap (Alpha) – (11/20)

Tased -1
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:53 am

7:52 PM MT
Outside Rapid City

Dark crawled to a treeline overlooking a small clearing. In the clearing several military trucks where parked in a defensive posture around a few tents. Dark stayed back watching. The troops where scurrying back and forth. He listened in as much as he could but the activity was to loud for him to focus on any one person or thing. A loud twig snap to his side let him know someone was coming and he quickly blended into the background just as 4 soldiers forward where he just was. They didn't spot him but he noticed they did have their weapons at the ready. He eyed the soldiers. A tall man was obviously the commander of the soldiers. There was a another man, not as tall, but far more muscular. The last two where just young kids, one male, one female, probably just out of high-school.

Dark followed them far enough behind to avoid being noticed, but close enough to overhear them.

The tall man screamed "Keep your eyes out! Them damned mutants where having a party hear earlier and I don't want any more sneaking up on us!"

The young man said "Most likely they all backed off. Wouldn't make sense to hang here with all of us around."

The muscular man retorted "Who gave you permission to bitch!?"

The boy responded "No one sarge."

The Sarge responded "Damn straight! Now shut up and keep moving."

The girl asked "Major, do we know exactly who, or what we are looking for?"

Dark stood up in the open and inquired "How about me?" The soldiers spun around and aimed their rifles at him. Dark simply raised his hands.

The Major asked "What the hell are you?"

Dark simply said "One of those 'Mutants' you where looking for." He saw the man put his finger on the trigger of his gun so he simply said "I am not here for problems or anything I am here for answers. I am doubtful that you could answer them, but I am positive you could put me in contact with someone who could."

The sarge stepped forward and said "Lets just shoot him."

The Major grabbed him and said "You heard the orders. Any of them to be found are to be taken to the Colonel."

Dark responded "That's fine by me."

The girl walk behind him and whispered "Sorry, but I have to cuff you, for safety reasons."

Dark put his hands behind his back and said "So be it."

The major demanded "Come with me now!"

The Major and the Sarge walked in front of him, the other two behind him. As they crossed into the actual base Dark could tell all eyes, as well as a few guns, where on him. The Major led him into a tent which was filled with people standing around a large table, one sitting at the head of it.

The major spoke loudly "Excuse us!" Everyone but the person sitting looked at him so he continued "We found this... thing in the woods."

The woman at the head of the table said "Thank you. Now you may leave."

The major stuttered "But... I thought."

The woman simply stated "All of you, void Sarah and Chester." Without saying a word everyone except the two young soldiers left the tent, once they where all gone the woman continued "That's better. Take those cuffs off."

Sarah made a quick salute then removed the cuffs.

Dark responded "Much appreciated."

The woman stated "You are very welcome. Now have a seat." Dark walked up to the table and sat at a chair opposite her, as she finished "You arrived here at a bad time. Rapid City is all in a mess now."

Dark answered "That's why I am here now. I heard about the trouble and was hoping to meet someone who could help me out."

"Help you out with what?" The woman asked.

Dark responded "I have many questions about my past that I want answered."

The woman raised her head just enough so he could see her eyes and said "Well that's fortunate because we can put you in contact with others of your kind."

Dark retorted "With all due respect, I don't believe they are of my kind. Maybe not human, but not like me."

The woman stated "Apologies. I won't bug you with questions. Finding out exactly what you are is way outside my pay grade. I will put a call in to the NSS and see if they can get someone here to meet with you.

Dark asked "Excuse me, the NSS?"

"Yes the National Superhero Society. They will know what to do with you. For now however you are confined to this tent." She nodded to Sarah and Chester "You two are to keep an eye on him."

"Yes Ma'am." The two responded in unison.

The woman stood up and left the tent, Dark leaned back in the chair. He began questioning what he got himself into, but he couldn't change the past, and this was the only way he could possibly get any answers.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:22 am

Rest Stop
7:45P.M.

Two waves ripple from between Skylar’s hands and catch Bot 2 in the chest. It cracks and breaks in half. As Skylar aims to bot 5, three shockwaves rip from his hands and smash bot 5 into pieces. Its head is shot backwards 10 feet. Skylar then cracks his neck and looks to the gun. He walks over to the gun and calms down, he looks down at the gun and raises his foot. Vibrations start to echo through his bones. He smashes his foot down on the gun.

Skylar Rolls to use Earthquake on Gun (1-7 Fail, 8-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 4

--------------------------------------------
Seismic Clap (Alpha) – (16/20)

Tased -1
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Everywhere
7:45PM

So it seems, our wondrous story has come to a slow. In the best interest of our players, the beings that type, and the brains that think above have given me foresight of the future events.

We descend now, upon a small diner in the badlands. Twisted Fate and Yilana, sit, continuing their conversation about mutant experience, unknowing that a military van has approached the building. The soldiers are determined to sweep the restaurant and take any supers alive, or dead.

Simultaneously, in Vermillion, South Dakota, a girl is on the run. Night Terror is being chased by two soldiers and five bots, will she be caught, fight or escape? Only time will tell.

Also, at the tail of Dark Coyote, the young man is being led on by the military. He believes they are going to take him to the NSS although, the NSS has been disabled. The soldiers have conned him and are trying to take him hostage. Will he survive?

Now, back to the story!

I love you
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:48 pm

7:57:01 P.M. MT

At this point now the floating talking box of sea salted fries found and began to yell the moon polygons. The shake tried to explain about the check but the fries looked at and said it was a bill and apparently gives off radiation whens it over due.

(In his chloroformed state Dr. Weird tries to use Veridical Dreaming: 1-8 Fail, 9-10)

Random number (1,10) : 2

(Dr. Weird “dreams” the following scenario 1-2 event 1, 3-4 event 2, 5-7 event 3, 8-9 event 4, 10 event 5)
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:30 am

Military Compound Outside Rapid City
7:58:30 PM

Dark growled slightly. His annoyance grew with each second. There was no way it would take this long to make a phone call.

Sarah put a hand on his shoulder and said "Calm down."

Dark simply said "How long does it take you to make a damned phone call? A quick 'Hey we got a mutant.' Would likely do it, but no. Seems you like to complicate things."

Chester stated "That's the government for you. Take everything so they can interfere with, or ignore everyone equally." With that the two soldiers walked over to a corner of the tent and started talking to amongst themselves. Dark used his superior hearing to listen in.

Sarah with worry in her voice said "He's getting tense. We need to calm him down."

Chester retorted "Screw him. Just let him wait."

Sarah argued "If he is tense when they get here, it won't be any good, he is more likely to attack that talk."

Chester retorted "It won't be to much longer. Remember all we gotta do is let the Colonel get back here with her crew then he will be out of our hair."

Sarah said "Won't do much good when he is on edge."

Chester admitted "I don't much care. They will either can capture him or kill him, either way it don't affect me." Dark immediately knew what this was, and that he needed to get out. He stood up and walked over to them.

Sarah approached him and asked "Do you need something?"

Dark responded "Yeah. Why do you plan to turn me in?"

Chester tried to grab his rifle but Dark's claws slashed through his neck. He tried to call out but his blood flooded his windpipe and he collapsed as he tried to take a shallow breath. Sarah didn't even try to run, she knew she wouldn't get out before he killed her.

Sarah said "I'm just following orders."

Dark responded "And I just want answers to my questions. Not to be a science fair project again!"

Sarah asked "What can I do to help you?"

Dark said "Get me out of here."

Sarah asked "How? If I do anything I am subject to court martial."

Dark answered "Unless they don't know. I know that I am in the center of your base. You just tell me how to escape without being seen."

Sarah thought for a second and replied "The drone center. It's at the western most part of the compound. If you can get in there you can disable the drones then just sneak across the border line and it is a few miles to Rapid City. No way anyone could find you there."

Dark questioned "How can I disable the drones?"

Sarah said "Just smash the computer counsels and the drones will go into standby. Now how do you plan to keep me out of trouble, I just can't sit here while you run."

Dark answered "I know." He punched her into ground knocking her out, he then continued "If I am still followed I swear you will live to regret this."

Dark slipped to the corner of the tent and lifted the side. He could see a few soldiers wandering around, but not much else. he slipped quickly and quietly from shadow to shadow. He quickly moved to another tent and pulled up the side to see what it held. Sure enough, just as Sarah said, there where plenty of large computers and two other soldiers. Dark assumed they where techs, but he knew he would need to silence them as well. He moved slowly crawling very lowly on his hands and feet. He waited until they where close together, as soon as they where he leapt to action, grabbing both their heads and smashing them together.

They both fell without so much as a grunt. He then took a quick look at all the computers. He knew smashing them would make to much noise. he took a moment to look them over, finding anything that could be used to take them out. He found that the panels where of soft plastics and other soft materials. he easily pulled them apart to find the inner workings. He simply ripped out many wires and cords. He quickly did the same to every other piece of tech he could find, then made his way to the back of the tent.

He peeked out and saw that he was at the end of the compound. He took a second to look for anything or anyone that would be a hassle, but her saw none so he sprinted out as fast as he could. Not long after he was out of eyesight he heard yelling. They had discovered his absence, he knew they would first secure their location then spread out. He didn't give them any time to try and catch him, he just ran as fast as he could.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:21 pm

A small diner along the highway west of Rapid City
8:01 pm

Le sat there slowly eating the food that had actually tasted just a bit better than it had sounded, considering she was used to eating a luxurious and guormet restaurants. She wasn't sure if she could push herself to finishing it though. Suddenly her phone rang. Checking before she answered she was it was her driver. What the hell? Why is he calling me? He can't be to Rapid City yet. "Hello? Gregory what is it, are you already to Rapid?"

"I'm sorry, Miss, but I've had a bit of a problem. You see, I got stuck behind one of those national soldier trucks that has been attacking supers, and before I could get around to passing them, they broke out in a fight with a super. The car, sad to say, has been totalled. A helicopter came it and I talked them into flying me to Rapid, so at least I can meet up with you now," his voice ended on a hopeful note, full well knowing that his mistress was not in a good mood from the tone she used when she answered.

Instead of a vocal response, she slammed her head back against the booth she was sitting in. A terribly painful idea, but it succeeded in distracting her anger so she could think clearly. As she blinked away the pain, she sighed. "Fuck this day. I'm not there right now, but I'll head back shortly. Meet up with Daniel, the helicopter pilot I went with. See if the two of you can't get some kind of lead on Dr. Takeshi's whereabouts. Or the whereabouts of that other man he had been seen with. That other doctor. Look for anything, anything at all that could give us some kind of direction. Man I really liked that car... Maybe I won't be giving this one back," she pondered, obviously not thinking of Gregory anymore.

"Excuse? Did you, steal a car, Miss?"

"Well I was going to have a fun night on the town with two cute guys, but they left me alone in the car so... Anyway, it's not my fault they were stupid. Find Daniel, I'll text you his number." With that she hung up the phone. After the text successfully sent, she went up to the counter to pay and left the diner. The corner of her eye caught two men following her. Just what I need, a little stress relief!

Le attempts to make a Hair Hammer 1-8 fail 9-10 succeed

If the first attempt fails, she tries again 1-8 fail 9-10 succeed

If the second attempt fails, she tries again 1-8 fail 9-10 succeed

At the same time, a piece of hair wraps itself around her arm. Pulling a random jar out of her pocket, she lets the tip dip itself into the liquid, then puts the jar away.

--------------------------
Hair Growth: passive
Hair Arms: 1/20 (Alpha)
Hair Hammer: 2/10 (Novice)
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Outside of a diner still
8:03 pm

Allright! I knew all I needed was to eat something! she thought before one of the men grabbed her arm and spun her to face them. Even though it was only 8 o'clock in the evening, Le could already smell the stink of alcohol emminating from the two men. "Hey pretty thing, need a place to stay tonight?"

"Nope, I've got that and the company covered already. Thanks for the invite though, it's is soooo super sweet of you!" She tried her best to be all sugar and honey, making sure to keep the hammer out of their sight.

The man refused to let go or believe what she had said. Tuning to his friend he asked, "Don't you think she'd make a nice addition to our, collection?"

"Huh huh, yeah!" The other enthusiastically answered.

Collection? Le suddenly remembered the conversation she had heard upon first entering the diner. "Oh look at that poor thing all alone." "I hope she doesn't go missing like those other girls we've seen come through here." Are they murderers?! Oh man! This will be fun! Le grinned widely as she sweetly asked, "Collection?"

"Yeah we, uh, take pictures of all the pretty girls that come visit us."

"Before or after you kill them?"

"How did you-?" The man holding her gave her a very confused look. Suddenly, a look of pain flashed across his friends face and he fell over. "Hey Bubba, what's wrong? Ow! Something bit me!" He let go of Le and turned to glare at her, but all he saw was what looked to be a mound of hair coming straight for his face. Le grinned as the two fell to the ground in a heep.

Some people came out of the diner to see what was going on. To keep them from getting too suspicious, Le raised a fist and shook it as she said, "Add me to your collection, huh! Well add those lumps to your collection! I'm going home!" With that she got in her car and headed back to Rapid, feeling rather better than she had been feeling.

---------------------
Hair Growth: passive
Hair Arms: 1/20 (Alpha)
Hair Hammer: 3/10 (Novice)
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Oklahoma City
NSS Station 7
Cafeteria
7:55 PM

Epoch and Teaghan looked at Professor Quantum, as he sank into a folder that he pulled from his lap. "What, did you learn something?" Epoch asked nervously.

"Well, not exactly," Quantum started, "I more or less remembered something." Quantum swallowed and wiped his mouth with a napkin. "The NSS has only been a standing organization for twenty-five years, and these stations have only been around for about fifteen years. I haven't been working as a faculty member of the NSS my entire life, although, I have been a registered hero."

Epoch cuts him off, "The point is?"

Quantum stutters slightly, "The point is, I taught at CalTech, for most of my professional life, and I had a student, who fits the description rather well. He was one of my most impressive engineering students, however he was more focused on mixing biology and technology. He performed a lot of wonderful experiments on expanding nano-technology and human computer integration." Epoch gestured Quantum to hurry it up. "His name was Egon Stark," Quantum added, "It was the goggled and disposition that you described to me that made me think of him. After recalling the name I went through my old records, and aside from MIT and CalTech, there's no record of any Egon Stark. It's almost as if he didn't exist. Which fits a villain perfectly."

Epoch swallowed and stared at Quantum who looked rather displeased.

Skills
Time Travel [Alpha] - 0/20
Teleportation [Alpha] - 4/20
Energy Blast [Novice] - 6/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:28 am

The Rest Stop
7:46P.M.

Skylar’s foot hits the gun and smashes it into the earth, cracks form all around the gun. He twists his foot and it crushes into even more bits and sent even further into the earth. Skylar then looks to the now defenseless soldier. He looks to him then turns away from him. He goes to the new army vehicle and roars into it. The glass shatters. He drives the other army vehicle directly up next to it. He gets out and leaves it running. He steps away from the vehicle to stand 10 feet from them both. He grits his teeth, his arms resonate with intense vibrations. He lets out a roar of rage causing the ground around him to vibrate. He then looks at the army vehicles and smashes his hands together multiple times, sending shockwaves into the vehicles causing them to smash together. After about fifteen impacts, the tank of the running one ignites causing both vehicles to erupt in a blaze of fire. Skylar turns and grabs the soldier by the back of his vest and drags him away from the fire. He throws the soldier behind a stone bench.

“Im no killer,” Skylar announces. “Make sure your friends know that.”

The vehicles explode, sending debris everywhere. Skylar turns and smashes his hands together once more. The debris that is sent towards him stops in mid-air, then falls to the ground with a clank. Skylar walks away from the soldier and up to a motorcycle and proceeds to eye it up and down. A smile comes to his face as he notices the Harley symbol. The bike is a Harley, special edition, Night Rod. He slings his leg over the bike and looks at the helmet then laughs. “Fuck helmets, if I crash, I die.” He looks around for a key, and finds one in the saddlebag. The cruiser starts right up with aloud roar. “Feels like home.” Skylar revs the engine for a little while slightly then kicks it into gear and shoots off from the Rest Stop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Earthquake (Novice) – (3/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:43 pm

7:57:01 P.M. MT

Just as the milkshake was complaining about carrying around the radioactive bill all day and the aliens got back into their 2 dimensional ship when everything around him went black.

“HELLO,” Dr. Weird shouted and it echoed back to him from the void. “Well alright, time to go for a ride.”

As before the scenery began to move past him at him speed. Everything was a blur of colors and as everything began to slow down and the scenery began to come into view. When everything stopped Dr. Weird found himself standing in a dining room. It was an elaborate spread to. After drooling over the food because currently the only thing he has been eating were Toaster Strudels, he finally took notice of the three figures there at the table.

“OLD BLUE,” he called out as he recognized the face of Epoch. He looked like he had been given some unpleasant news.

“FITTING A VILLIAN,” Epoch started in almost yelling at the man opposite of him. “I am sorry Professor but I was hoping for more than that, I mean how can someone like him only exist in for the time he was in school?”

“Like I said Epoch, he was my brightest student, though he always called me Professor Quark for some reason. I never understood why.”

“HOLY CRAP YOU'RE STILL ALIVE PROFESSOR TALCUM!” Shouted Dr. Weird as he realized that it
was Professor Quantum sitting there.

“Don’t worry to much over it Darren, we are working to who he is,” said Quantum.

“But Professor you haven’t seen what he has done close hand, I have. And that is not the worst part,” said Epoch staring at his plate. “I feel like I know him from somewhere long ago.”

“The more I see you the more I feel like I know you to boy,” grimaced Dr. Weird.
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
Veridical Dreaming [Novice] – 1/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:59 pm

8:00 PM MT
Outside Rapid City

Dark heard a slight whistle following him as he ran from the compound. As the whistle turned to a roar, he turned his head just enough to see a missile hit a few meters behind him. The explosion sent shrapnel all through his body and threw him 10 feet forward. He didn't even try to land softly, he crashed very hard through the trees and rolled to a stop. When he finally stopped he saw a few men walking toward him. He could clearly see they where soldiers and he knew they could see him, so he didn't try to hide, or move. They looked him over then just left him to die. He looked up at the darkening sky as he felt blood poor from his wounds. He chuckled slightly as he laid there. He knew there was no way he would live without medical attention.

After a few minutes he slowly tried to pull himself to his feet. Pain shot through every fiber of his being as he struggled to move. He coughed up a small bit of blood then collapsed again. He looked slowly up to notice a slight glow through the trees in front of him. He slowly began to drag himself along the ground hoping to find some sort of civilization, knowing full well his life depended on it.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Everywhere
8:00 PM MT

We descend now, upon the characters in our tale.

In a diner in the South Dakota Badlands, Twisted Fate and Yilana have been fighting a group of five men and eight bots. Yilana has been detained and it is up to Twisted Fate to save her and/or himself. Three men lat dead and only three bots remain. Can he do it?

In Vermillion, the girl, Night Terror has been detained, however she is conscious. Can she escape the grasp of the American government?

Dark Coyote will be approaching Dr. Weird's doorstep soon. Perhaps they can bear with their differences, to heal Coyote. Can they make this work, despite their great differences?

I now bring you back to the story.
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:51 pm

I-90
8:04 P.M.

Skylar cruises down the highway on his new bike, a smile spread across his face. The wind pressing his head tightly back against his head. He keeps riding as fast as the bike will go, he no longer has a destination knowing by now, whatever was in rapid city was gone. He is just hoping that the military doesn’t notice him on the bike.

Roll to see if the military notices and sends in troops for him(1-5 No, 5-10 Yes)

Roll to see how many they send after him(1-4 one unit, 5-8 two units, 9-10 three units)
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:40 am

8:02 PM MT
Outside Rapid City

Dark stopped dragging himself. He rolled to his back to take a second to catch his breath. He also took a moment to try to stop the bleeding. No point in trying to find help if he bleed out in a few minutes. He knew that he didn't have long. His only chance was to have someone find him. He took a deep breath and attempted to roar as loudly as he could.

1-8 fail 9-10 success
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:44 am

8:02:30 PM MT
Outside Rapid City

Instead of roaring he coughs up a large amount of blood. He just rolls over to spit the blood out. He looks to the glow again and continues trying to drag himself toward if.

[i]Alpha Coyote Spirit 2-20
Novice Mountain Lion Spirit 2-10
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:10 am

I-90
8:12 P.M.

The night sky is beginning to eliminate all light. Skylar looks behind him and notices three military vehicles then grits his teeth, he wants to make sure the bike is ok. He starts to slow down to a reasonable speed then pulls into an off ramp that leads out into no where. He goes a mile in from the ramp then pulls over, the military directly behind him. The three jeeps stop in a line infront of him and then they unload.

Roll for troops
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 am

Oklahoma City
NSS Station 7
Medical Center
8:17 PM GMT

Sol's eyes slowly opened, revealing massive lamps around the room point at him. He clenched his hands, his strength was returning. Thank god for sun lamps...

Sol gazed around the room for a moment. The doors slide open. Wooosh

"You're awake. Good. Are you feeling better?" A female doctor holding a small clip board shuffled to his bed side.

"Yeah, I'm feeling much better. Quite the set up you've got here." Directing his hands at the lamps.

"We do our best. Fortunately for you, these lamps were specially made for heroes with solar related powers. They produce energy more efficiently which in turn, increases output. Only problem is extended use has some bad side effects. But don't worry, your wound should be almost healed so we'll be pulling the lights soon. You should be released tomorrow." She wrote a few comments down.

"Thanks doc. That's good to hear."

"Here, take these." She handed Sol a small cup with a few pills and a glass of water.

"What are they?" Staring at the small paper cup filled with a variety of drugs.

"Basic antibiotics, pain relief, and a sleep aid. Just a little something to help with everything." She smiled.

"I'll be checking on you periodically. Sleep well." She turned to the door.

Sol set the pills and water on the side table.

The doors closed quietly, and the lights dimmed. He tried to rest but found his body uncooperative. He kicked his feet over the side of his bed.

Here goes.

He stepped forward, his knee nearly gave out but he caught himself. Sol heard a click.

"Careful, that first step is a doozy." The doctor stood at the window, staring at sol with a smirk.

Damn it. Intercom. Sol just stood there like a deer in headlights.

"I'm sure you don't want to be running around in a hospital gown. Third drawer down. Don't stay out too late." Turning to leave, Sol caught the Doc's smirk become a smile.

He opened the drawer a black NSS suit and pants folded neatly within. He donned the clothes and flicked the lights off completely and exited the room. Wooosh.

Standing in the hallway with only a few attendees scuffling about Sol wondered where to go.

I need to find Epoch, see what he found out.

He started walking toward the dormitories. Guuuurrrrrrrgggg

Holy crap... on second thought. Food. Then Epoch.

Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Side of Road
8:15 P.M.

Skylar squinted his eyes at the lights of the vehicles shining on him. He noticed many shapes leave the jeeps and it wasn’t until they all crowded in front of the lights that he could make out how many there were. Nineteen bodies were there, four standing and the rest floating in air. He took a step back from his bike, now realizing that its chances of surviving this battle were low.

Skylar thinks in his head how to handle all of these bodies and knows its going to be hard. He clenches his fist and shakes out any plan he has ever had. He knew that a plan wouldn’t work, he had to get angry. He needed to roar. “Why so many for just one?” Skylar asks the group.

One of the soldiers replies, “You’re a Super who has Killed, nothing but a Killer!”

Skylar grit his teeth, he got what he wanted. He was now angry. He cannot stand it when someone calls him a killer, he isn’t a killer. His hands vibrate with deep intensity as he inhales deeply. He lets out a roar before sending a shock wave to each soldier.

Skylar rolls to use Raging Roar (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 7

Skylar rolls to use Seismic-Clap on Soldier 1 (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)

Skylar rolls to use Seismic-Clap on Soldier 2 (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)

Skylar rolls to use Seismic-Clap on Soldier 3 (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)

Skylar rolls to use Seismic-Clap on Soldier 4 (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)

----------------------------------------------------

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:13 pm

8:14:11 P.M. MT

Before anything further could happen Dr. Weird found himself flying back into the void.
“CRAP, AND I JUST WHEN THE DINNER CONVERSATION WAS GETTING GOOD.” He shouted as was standing in the black space of his mind.

If all attempts fail, and chances are they will. Dr. Wierd will just dream of what ever.

Skills
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
Veridical Dreaming [Novice] – 1/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Everywhere
8:14 PM

Takeshi fought valiantly but was ultimately defeated. He hobbles now, headed back to Dr. Weird's lab, having fled the battle. He has lost Yilana to the clutches of the military.

Night Terror has been sedated and captured. What will become of her?

Akvo, alone in his new quarters stares blankly in shock. His powers, having been dramatically overused have gone haywire. He now stands in a large block of his own ice.

What will happen next?
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Side of Road
8:16 P.M.

Three waves rip from Skylars mouth and hit the soldiers and the bots, the bots are most affected by it. The first waves hit them causing small cracks. The second wave hits enlarging the cracks significantly. When the third wave hits, pieces fly off of the bots leaving their insides revealed all over their body. The waves also effect the guns the soldiers are carrying but Skylar doesn’t know how well they are effected. His targeted shockwaves veer slightly off with three of the soldiers but catches the second in the chest, flying him backwards.

Roll to see if Gun 1 is disabled (Evens Yes, Odds no)

Roll to see if Gun 2 is disabled (Evens Yes, Odds no)

Roll to see if Gun 3 is disabled (Evens Yes, Odds no)

Roll to see if Gun 4 is disabled (Evens Yes, Odds no)

The bots ready their taser prods and move to Skylar slowly. Their programming has shown them to now be wary of Skylar, his ability affects them significantly. They do not understand exactly why but the programming states he is a threat so they should be wary. The soldiers on the other hand grab the soldier on the ground and help him up.

Roll to see if Soldier 2 is injured. (1-3 None, 4-6 Brused, 7-10 Broken Bone)

If Broken Bone, which Bone (1-4 Leg, 5-7 Arm, 8-10 Collar)

--------------------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Alpha) – (18/20)
Seismic Clap (Alpha) – (17/20)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:13 pm

8:15 PM MT
Outside Rapid City

Dark finally reaches the end of his strength and stops crawling, he rolls onto his back and looks up at the sky. He listens to the birds chirping and watches more than a few scavengers circling around him. He coughs up a little more blood and closes his eyes.

Not long after he hears a truck approach. He just lays there, not even opening his eyes to look. He hears the truck stop and it's sound is replaced by footsteps.

Not long after he hears a familiar female voice say "My God, he is still alive. Get a medical cart."

A mechanical voice replies "Yes ma'am."

He feels the woman put a hand on his head and she whispers "You will be alright. Just rest. We will take care of you." Dark was far to weak to fight even if he wanted too. He passed out just as he felt a group of hands lift him off the ground.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next