Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

+7
Tang Le
Yilana
Dr. Weird
Meniere
Skylar Raige
Akvo
Noah the Arc Bearer
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP) Empty 6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Glory be, my pretty players. It's time again for a new arc! It's about 8:40 AM CT/7:40 AM MT. Epoch has traveled to a different dimension with the mysterious reptile, Rixil. Aquilo has been transported to Rapid City to pursue an unknown superpowered threat.

On the villains side, Doctor Weird has been learning what it's like to lead a ragtag team of villains. Twisted Fate flew away and now Yilana, Ike and Dark Coyote are the remaining members. The doctor has gotten a lead on a superpowered individual near Rapid City named Skylar Raige. With a bit of training under their belt's, Doctor Weird deploys his team to perform a persuasive pickup and retrieve Skylar.

Skylar has been causing mayhem all around the western side of South Dakota. He now has a companion named Azriel. Azriel is a demon with an interesting weapon and power. The two have managed to survive this far, but what will befall them when Aquilo and the villains arrive? Will they surrender to the arrest of the NSS or will they seek refuge with Doctor Weird.

Tang Le has been somewhat absent. Will she somehow join the action and finally meet her hero, Doctor Weird?

Play, my players, so the world will know the exciting outcome of the Seismic Equation.
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP) Empty Re: 6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

Post  Akvo Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:45 pm

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning
7:40 AM MT

"6.5 miles to our destination." Said that pleasant elderly voice.

Akvo polished off his second sandwich and then spoke, "So what's with you Johnson? How did you get to become a driver for the NSS?"

Johnson didn't take his eyes off the road, and it was a moment before he spoke, "The NSS is a gracious organization. They find roles for everyone with powers."

"That was oddly noncommittal," replied Akvo, "What power do you have? Enhanced driving?" He struggled not to chuckle to himself.

"Saliva manipulation." Replied Johnson still maintaining focus. Ellsworth Airforce base was drawing close and so was their target.

Akvo didn't know whether to apologize or not.

What a pointless power… poor guy… at least he's got an easy enough gig….

He decided it was better he didn't say anything about it.

"I assume you have no more briefing than I do?" Akvo asked, as if he hadn't fumbled with small talk a moment ago.

"Correct. You are to speak with the super, point out his crimes and demand his immediate arrest." Johnson replied.

Akvo wasn't particularly nervous. He handled some pretty fantastic things already. Although he had a feeling that the rogue would be on equal footing power wise. Akvo felt a partner would have been useful at this point. He understood what Jackson was trying to accomplish, but perhaps he shouldn't over estimate Akvo's abilities.

Guess we'll just have to see how it pans out….
Shoot Freeze Beams [Master] - -/-
Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 2/20
Snow Manipulation [Novice] - 5/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP) Empty Re: 6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

Post  Skylar Raige Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:48 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Box Elder St/Old U.S. 14 E
Saturday Morning
7:42 AM MT

Skylar sighs and uses Aerial propulsion to rocket himself up onto the giant robot, its weird how he can have more control over his abilities when not in combat. He sits up near the head looking out on the horizon, many thoughts of the past two days run through his head.

”Three days ago I was a normal human. Why did this stupid power have to awaken, it killed my family! My little sister… Elizabeth. I tried to get away, tried to just stay out of everyones way… I tried to be alone. Why are they after super powered freaks now? Just last week the President was giving out awards to them for saving the day; today they send the military after them? What wrongs have I done to deserve this, its all this powers fault! This stupid power!”

Skylars anger slowly rises and with it, the vibrations he accidentally puts out into the large robot, causing large cracks.
--------------------
Raging Roar (Superior) – (11/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (23/30)
Earthquake (Alpha) – (5/20)
Aerial Propulsion (Novice) – (2/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Yankton
9:02 a.m. Central

Prosper let out a sigh of relief as he leaned against the dumpster. The alleyway he was hiding in was fairly dirty, but he couldn't complain.
good thing i searched those guards bodies before i left, wouldn't have gotten anywhere without their money. plus having guns doesn't hurt much. Prosper though to himself as he started buttoning up his shirt. The bandages covering his fresh needlework. Prosper quickly shoved the bottle of rubbing alcohol and bloody clothes into the garbage bin.
hopefully this heals up nice and quick, won't be easy to explain that away
He put then overcoat he had purchased at a thrift store on. The 9mm pistol he took off a guard was neatly tucked into the coats inside pocket.
too bad rifles a bit harder to hide he thought as he pondered back to discarding the rifle back at the prison. Oh Well, spilt milk and all that
Prosper got out and started walk to the street as he neared the corner he could hear some kind of a commotion around the corner. Taking a quick glance he saw some soldiers(3) with a hoverbot shoving a kid into the back of a truck. Shit, must be part of the roundup squad Prosper mused. I don't want to take chances with getting caught. I need a distraction

Meniere will atempt to use induce nausea on his target multiple times to intensify the effect
1-3 is a soldier being targeted 3-6 the bot is targeted instead
Random number (1,6) : 3

Meniere attempts to use induce nausea, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 5

Random number (1,10) : 9

Random number (1,10) : 1

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Yankton
9:02 a.m. Central

One of the soldiers doubles over and starts puking. The other soldiers move up to him to see what's going on. time to take care of his buddies

meniere uses induce nausea on the 2 remaining soldiers (1-5 fail, 6-10 success)

if fail meniere uses induce nausea on the 2 remaining soldiers (1-5 fail, 6-10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 8

if fail meniere uses induce nausea on the 2 remaining soldiers (1-5 fail, 6-10 success)

if all fail:Guess i won't Prosper starts walking down the street in the opposite direction.

if success: The other soldiers start puking as well, Prosper chuckles to himself as he walks down the street away from the soldiers

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:55 am

Dr. Weird’s Lab in the Badlands
7:41 A.M. MT

“The subject seems to be stable and is showing no signs of rejecting the implants Doctor.”

“Very good Steve, let’s leave him be awhile. I want to make sure this one stays with us before
we continue testing.”

“As you wish sir, I will move him to observation room 12 them.”

“While you’re at it Steve shift the hallways.”

“I think it’s time for a change since the others just got here it’s going to bother them anyway.”

“Consider it done sir.”

Dr. Weird leaned back in his chair, he contemplated going to the observation screen room to check on things. But that would have entitled him to move out of the chair he was currently sitting in, he had just gotten comfortable. His head started to bob up and down as he tried to fight off sleep. These things tend to happen when you only get an hour’s worth of sleep and the adrenaline shot he took earlier started to wear off.

“STEVE!”

“Yes sir.”

“Bring in a few more monitors, I want to be able to see how this plays out.”

More monitors started descending from the ceiling, four of which were connected to the SR388’s that are accompanying Yilana and the others. Those displayed everything they saw back to Steve. The others showed the life signs and other vitals belonging to Ike, Yilana, and Dark Coyote.

Maybe I should have sent more droids; Dr. Weird thought to himself. “Is there an over head satellite we can hack into to watch this?”

“I am afraid not sir, the nearest satellite won’t be in position for at least 3 hours.”

“Dam Google Maps, then bring me something else to drink. Another bottle of what I just had should do just fine with a bottle of whisky too.”

“Very well sir, but are you sure? That seems to be a bit much, it’s not like you’re celebrating a new year.”

“Steve,” Dr. Weird said in a disturbingly calm voice. “It’s a new year somewhere, for all we know it could be here. And who’s to say that what we are doing right here isn’t bring in a new era in itself.”

A service droid came to Dr. Weird carrying the whisky, the formaldehyde, a glass, and some ice.
The droid make him a drink as he learned back in his easy chair.

The monitors showed the crew speeding over the Badlands kicking up dirt trial behind them.

They would arrive at Skylar's position soon.

The droid handed Dr. Weird his drink and before he took a sip he raised his glass and said. “To this new world upon which we dare to tread, fear us for we are not the men we were yesterday. That year is gone now only to be a lingering memory and this new one holds the promise of many things to come. So what do you say kick it off right and take it for all its worth. We will show the world just what we can do; leaving our mark so that none can’t say we weren't here. Oh I am certain that there are great things ahead for us all.”
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
Sight Sharing [Novice] – 2/10

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:27 pm

Somewhere in the Badlands
7:45 A.M. MT

Yilana felt a bit uneasy before the drive through the badlands. She did not know what to think of Dark Coyote or even the fact that he whispered creepily in her ear. "Guess this is what happens when you work with other fellow villains," she thought to herself as she gritted her teeth. Luckily, though Dr Weird had each of them ride their own speeder, so she is definitely feeling better about that. She looked over at Ike to her right, who was around the same speed as hers, and waved toward him to catch his attention. Whenever he looked over she thumbed up, hoping to get a thumb up from him to see if he's doing alright.

Since she was the leader, she had to make sure everyone was doing well. She then did the same to Dark Coyote who was on her left. She turned her head to look straight quickly to pay attention to the road again, arriving towards I-90. She looked at the gps and noticed that soon they would arrive where they needed to be to meet this Skylar character. She took a deep breath and hoped everything would turn out as planned, then smiled a bit as a couple drones buzzed past their speeders, reminding her that they would be just fine.

Fire Whip [Novice] 0/10

Last edited by Yilana on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Radisson Hotel in Rapid City
Honeymoon Suite
7:53 AM MT

They had just returned from shopping and Daniel was quickly putting things away while mixing up the next concoction for Le's hair. Le was feeling a bit antsy though, so while Daniel was preoccupied she decided to try out her Hair Arms to see if maybe she could be done before noon.

Le attempts once to use Hair Arms, 1-5 fails, 6-10 succeeds
Random number (1,10) : 7

----------------
Hair Growth: Passive
Hair Arms: 1/20
Hair Hammer: 5/10
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Radisson Hotel in Rapid City
Honeymoon Suite
7:53 AM MT

Le smiled to herself as two arms formed. Testing to see if they were up to par, she had itone grab the mixture that Daniel had just finished. With that accomplished, she had the other apply it to the rest of her locks. She smirked for just a moment at Daniel's gawking amazement before reminding him to start the next concoction. He jumped to the task while her hair worked at restoring itself.

----------------
Hair Growth: Passive
Hair Arms: 2/20
Hair Hammer: 5/10
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:00 am

7:47 AM MT
Over the Bad Lands

Dark returned Yilana's gesture. He had no idea what it meant but it couldn't hurt. He hated being trapped on this thing. He let the autopilot fly it because he had no clue about how it worked or anything. He was positive he would more likely run it into a cliff if he tried. He kept his eyes moving, looking for landmarks, or anything that could let him know where he was.

He was very aware that he hadn't eaten anything in about 12 hours and his hunger was not going over well. He would have to wait till they stopped. Jumping out at this speed would be instant death.

He looked over to his companions. Both of which he didn't trust at all. He didn't trust anyone he had run into over the past few days but these people who where definatly not human, they didn't even smell human really got him on edge. Ike he almost hated being that lunatic had shot him. From what Dark had seen he acted like a juvenile and thus could only be relied apon, a total of not at all. Yilana on the other hand had hardly said or done anything to get an impression off of. Time would tell what she would bring to the ever shifting board.

His thoughts went back to the Doctor. Again he had no trust of the Doctor, and the only reason he put the cuffs on was because he knew he would have a better chance, at least for the moment, of being on a side rather than alone. He knew that something big was coming. A revolution maybe, but he knew that would also bring out the people he wanted to find. The only 2 people to escape his wrath after he escaped the facility. The teacher, and the mastermind. He knew both would be watching the events like a hawk. Dark wanted them to do that, he wanted them to be lured into all the action, then Dark would get his chance to kill them. Until then, he would have to keep playing the part. Being a lowly pawn was not the most glamorous of places, but it was better than nothing.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:29 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:43 AM MT

Azriel takes the magazines out and begins to inspect them. Each magazine holds a total of 30 rounds and there are 5 of them to look at.

Azriel attempts to use Search clip on clip 1, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success

Azriel attempts to use Search clip on clip 2, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 6

Azriel attempts to use Search clip on clip 3, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 10

Azriel attempts to use Search clip on clip 4, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success

Azriel attempts to use Search clip on clip 5, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success

________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Atmospheric Adaptation [Passive]
Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 8/20
Arial Jump [Novice] – 3/10
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:48 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:43 AM MT

OOC

Azriel is checking each clip individually once and he will be looking to see how much each clip is holding for ammunition.

The original post says that a 1 to 8 is a failure and a 9 to 10 is a success, this is incorrect and I apologize for any confusion. The correct failure and success rate is as follows:

• 1-5 they are empty
    6-10 they have ammo

If they have ammo:
  • Evens its full
    Odds its half

Azriel is doing this for 5 clips that possibly have up to 30 rounds.

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:58 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:44 AM MT

Azriel is greeted with a very nice gift. While inspecting the magazines he finds that he has 4 clips with ammo in them and 3 of them are full and the last is at half.

Azriel looks over to where Skylar is and sees more cracks forming in the robots head.

"So, Skylar what are you doing up there? The robot is already broken I don't think breaking it more will accomplish anything, of course if it makes you feel better you can break it all you want. Breaking it more could make them think twice about messing with you especially if that thing has a black box like a plane that will show how easily you took it down."

Azriel tries to put the assault rifles in his backpack and it is a tight fit to get all 4 of the empty assault rifles in.

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]

Azriel's hands

AR number 5 with clip number 2 containing 15 rounds.
Azriel's Backpack

4 Assault Rifles with one clip each. 4 of the ARs and the empty clip are put in his backpack while one is loaded with the half clip of ammo.

Total bullet count per clip is 30.

Clip 1 is empty

Clip 2 has 15 rounds. In AR number5

Clip 3 has 30 rounds.

Clip 4 has 30 rounds.

Clip 5 has 30 rounds.

A broken revolver that belonged to his sister.
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:34 am

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning

Smoke and wreckage was on the horizon. The car slowed and stopped.

"Not going to drive me right to the site?"Akvo said half sarcastically half seriously.

"We don't need to give away your position." Johnson said not acknowledging the sarcasm. "They should be three hundred yards east. Here is your communicator. For this mission you will only need it for emergencies and to call for pick up, as we are not monitoring you remotely."

"Thanks, Johnson." Akvo said getting out of the Sedan, "Loosen up some, you're making me tense." He closed the door.

Akvo wasn't sure but he thought he saw Johnson sneer as he drove away.

Akvo put his face mask on before adjusting the suspenders on his pants. He donned his hat and duster. He preened himself a bit before walking eastward. He felt like the last minute adjustments would make him look more impressive.

As the smoke creeped closer Aquilo felt like he could use some cover.

"Snow won't seem out of place in South Dakota…." He postulated aloud.

Aquilo rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 2

Snow Manipulation [Novice] - 5/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:42 am

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning

Snow started to fall in the area. With any luck it was also falling over his target.

Couldn't hurt to try to intensify it….

Snow Manipulation [Novice] - 6/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:43 am

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning

All of a sudden the flurry became large fluffy flakes. It was falling rapidly and was spreading through out the sky.
Snow Manipulation [Novice] - 8/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:34 pm

7:49 AM MT
Between the Bad Lands and Rapid City

Dark’s annoyance grew in the speeder. His hunger didn’t help at all. His bruises from the Dr. Sadistic test still where sore but pain he could ignore easily. He kept flipping through his memories, like an old book. It was the only thing to do when locked on the speeder.

Dark was thrown into a very large room. It was at ground level, he could tell by the large glass roof that encompassed the entire room. He had been in here many times before. It was a green house, its ground was natural dirt and it was a very close simulation to a dense forest. There where many trees, as well as smaller ferns and other varieties of plants. This room was only room for 1 kind of test. He would be hunted; His mission, kill the hunters. He quickly jumped into the trees and quietly slipped from tree to tree, keeping as quiet as possible, but only staying put for a short bit before moving on. He was using his ears mostly, his eyes where only used to find his way through the trees.

With a snap he quickly shoved his back to the tree and held perfectly still, but a familiar voice resounded after it “Watch your step idiot!” Dark smiled as he recognized the voice of the Teacher. He knew anyone in here was free game, which meant he would get the chance to kill him. He quickly put that thought aside though. Getting excited would be deadly. First he had to find him, and then he had to kill him.

He looked over to the ground. He saw a man holding a revolver walking through a path on the ground. He couldn’t see the Teacher but he wasn’t stupid, the teacher was obviously close by, watching the poor sod. Using him as bait, trying to lure Dark into the open with an easy kill. Dark took a long sniff trying to figure out how many he was up against. He could smell only the 2 of them. Dark was used to going up against 3 or 4, but then again, he had never faced the Teacher before.

Dark quietly crawled through the tree tops, looking for the Teacher. He knew there was no way that the teacher would let this guy in here and go off alone. It was to perfect of a trap. The problem was, Dark knew the Teacher wasn’t going to be hiding in an easy to spot place. It had to be someplace even he wouldn’t expect.

Dark decided to set a false spring. Make the guy react and hopefully make the Teacher show his hand. He knew the teacher would likely expect this so his best bet was to use himself as the trap. It was risky, but really it was his only option considering. He lowered himself to the ground and stood by a tree. He kept his eyes open, making sure his prey didn’t know what was coming. The poor sod kept spinning, twitching at every noise and spinning to face it. Dark used this, he waited for the man to face him, then he stepped away from the tree, revealing himself.

“There you are!” The man screamed as he fired several shots. Dark quickly slipped back behind the tree and quickly climbed up it. The mans foot steps proved he was coming. When he got the tree he quickly looked around it and up it, but Dark was long gone. He was now in another tree, easy jumping distance from the man. He heard very soft steps from above. He looked toward the sound. He couldn’t see the source, but he knew that was it. The teacher was in another tree, just a little ways away. Dark had gotten lucky to be on the far side when he revealed himself, otherwise he was certain he would have been shot. This gave Dark and advantage, he knew where the teacher was. He still hat the spare to deal with though. Dark knew that taking out the Teacher was the best bet, however, it only took the man to be lucky once to get a clear shot at him. He would need to kill the spare first to make it an even game.

Dark looked over the ground, and found a quick path to use. He lowered himself down to some lower branches but still very close to the ground. He got to the far side so the teacher wouldn’t be able to shoot him, and grabbed a branch. He took a quick breath, then snapped it. It’s crack was loud enough to be heard, just what he wanted. The man sure enough came running, he was no longer Bait for the Teacher, he was now the victim of a trap. Dark lowered himself to ground and tossed the branch away, but then crawled right back into the tree. The man got to the tree and looked over where he heard the branch landing and fired another few shots, still thinking it was Dark.

Dark however had his opening, he dropped down right beside the man with his off hand he grabbed the revolver, with the other he bashed the man in the stomach, as he bent over Dark reaimed the gun toward the poor mans head and pushed the mans trigger finger back. The gun fired right into his head. Dark quickly snatched it from the dead mans hand and slipped to the shadows, his movement saved him as he heard a shot land on the ground right where he was.

He quickly slipped to the other side of the tree and aimed to where the teacher was, and pulled the trigger. At that moment he learned what the scariest sound was. It wasn’t a gunshot, or the teacher’s gun shot. It was the hammer of the revolver landing on an empty chamber. The loud click of a misfire. The sound wasn’t returned as he heard the teacher’s gun fire perfectly. Dark felt the air rush past, just above his ear. When Dark was safely behind the tree he opened checked it. Every round was spent. The trigger happy bastard wasted every bullet. Dark jumped out from behind the tree and threw the gun at the teacher as he sprinted to another tree. However he soon found that the Teacher had moved as well, when he rounded the tree he found himself face to face with the barrel of a gun. He quickly jumped to the side as another shot slid right past his cheek. He swatted the gun to the side and tried to grab the teacher. However he was kicked back and only just rolled out of the way of another shot. Dark kicked the gun away and jumped back to his feet. He grabbed the teacher’s right arm with his off hand and tried to use his strong arm to kill him. But as his claws got to the teacher’s neck he felt a blade against his own. They both didn’t move, each having each other’s lives at their hands, but each having their lives at the hands of another. A draw. Dark’s instincts told him to finish it, but he knew he would be killed if he tried.

A voice echoed past, “Hand up dirt!” Dark didn’t move.

The Teacher said “You have learned well. Have to admit you are strong, strong enough o get a Draw, but you didn’t win.” Dark’s hands where pulled away from the teacher and cuffed as the Teacher finished “But you haven’t won yet.”

Dark was led toward the entrance, just as the reached it though the teacher caught up and said “Oh, yeah, 1 more thing.” Dark turned to face him to be met with a fist.

Dark heard “You killed my guy.” As his vision faded to black.

Dark shook his head out of the memories and looked around again. The rough land of the badlands was in the past, now replaced by rolling hills and many trees. They had to be getting close.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Yankton
9:05 a.m. Central

Prosper walked through the streets aimlessly. The world was a much different place than when he went in. There was so much technology that he wasn't used to. He had heard of a lot of it in prison, but it didn't really prepare him for how much people depended on it. Prosper saw how they would talk on their portable phones, or fiddle with their gadgets. Even in the middle of conversations with people right in front of them, they would become distracted by them. There were soldiers with those floating hunks of metal all over the place. Either because of the prison or because of the new roundup orders. So far Prosper had stayed under the radar, but the soldiers looked really uneasy about something. they might have had some close calls with some of the supers they're locking up, but i don't plan to go back into a cage because some guy in a monkey suit decided my existing was a crime. Prosper continued to walk I'm finally out and i don't even know what to do with myself Just as Prosper finished that thought he looked at the wall of display tv's in the window he was walking by. On them was a news report about a group of super humans fighting out near rapid city. The report goes on to talk about how much devastation the surrounding area and number of soldiers that have died.
Well, I've already started down this path. I might as well keep following it. First i need to get out of town
Meniere walked for a bit while thinking about what to do to get over there.
can't fly, can't rent or buy a car, although i could steal one. i'm not a big fan of it, but it's only a matter if time before i'm picked up as a fugitive. Guess I should act like one a little

Prosper turned off the street he was on towards a quieter area of the city, as he walked towards the next intersection he saw a middle aged man getting into some kind of a sedan
should be inconspicous enough

prosper will attempt to make the man sick so he can steal the car without a fight

prosper uses cause nausea on the middle aged man (1-5 fail, 6-10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 4

if previous roll failed, prosper uses cause nausea on the middle aged man (1-5 fail, 6-10 success)

if previous roll failed, prosper uses cause nausea on the middle aged man (1-5 fail, 6-10 success)

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:03 am

Yankton
9:05 a.m. Central

The middle aged man doubled over and started evacuating the contents of his stomach. Meniere quickly moved to the driver side of the car, he knocked the man over while quickly checking the ignition for the keys, which as luck would have it were there.

"what are ...hurk. ye doin'?" the man blurted while puking

"sorry buddy, but i need to take this" prosper retorted not that he'd beleive it anyways
prosper hopped in and took off
let's get this started

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:50 AM MT

Skylar ignores Azriel but realizes he never said his name. He glances over to him but then shrugs it off, knowing it means nothing really. Everyone he has been running into lately has known who he is so why not the other supers.

”Probably heard it on one of those radio things.” He thinks to himself.

As he sits upon the head of the giant robot, he notices snow start to fall and fall hard. He tilts his head to the side for a second. Knowing it isn’t winter, he finds this snow very eerily falling upon him. He shakes it off and crawls over to the hole in the stomach. He eyes the hole and then looks over to Azriel.

“This snow… its not natural. I would try to stay out of it, like in a car or something. “

Skylar slides himself inside the hole and into the robot. It is slightly cramped inside of it but he makes his way up to the head so he can look through parts of the dark eye to spy on the outside world. The snow is covering most of it though.

--------------------
Raging Roar (Superior) – (11/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (23/30)
Earthquake (Alpha) – (5/20)
Aerial Propulsion (Novice) – (2/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:31 pm

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning
7:49 AM MT

The snow was getting thicker visibility would have been difficult for most others. For Aquilo it was as easy as looking through a screen door.

Ice armor would probably make excellent cover right now…

Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 3
If it fails Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
If it fails Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.

Perhaps a couple shields wouldn't hurt either….
Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Make Shields of ice for Protection 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Make Shields of ice for Protection 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:37 pm

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning
7:50 AM MT

Aquilo covered himself in a light armor that made excellent camouflage. He created two shields to further add to the guise. Aquilo trudged across the tundra and up the final hill before his target. He hid behind a tree and saw what he could only assume to be his target entering the cavity of a downed droid. Another individual was meandering around the base of the droid.

Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 3/20
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:54 pm

7:46 A.M. MT

“Dr. Weird I am detecting some abnormal weather patterns in the vicinity of the target.”

“How the hell is it an abnormal weather pattern it’s South Dakota?”

“The incident is isolated to a two mile radius and there were no reports announced for today.”

“Hmm interesting, where are the misfits at now?” Dr. Weird asked looking at the monitors. The three blips which represented Team Yilana where now entering into the outer parameter of the snow fall. They were also within moments of arriving at the target area.
Steve opened the com channels to inform them of the snow only to be snapped at by Yilana who was already aware of the claimant change.

Dr. Weird spoke up. “Well I just thought you would like to know that right now there is only one man I can think accomplish such a feet. Although I can’t be to certain because I haven’t seen him demonstrate this ability, but he is the only one with a chilly demeanor.”

Steve went on to tell them Dr. Weird was referring of Akvo, the only one known to date with power over the cold. And by the current logic they would assume him to be at the center of the phenomena.

“Be prepared you have never fought another Endowed before so this will prove to be an excellent test of your abilities.” Dr. Weird let them with those final words as he cut the transmission.

As he did he decided to try and see things first hand. Dr. Weird closed his eyes and focused.

(Dr. Weird attempts to Sight Share with Yilana, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)

(If it fails Dr. Weird attempts to Sight Share with Yilana again, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)

(If it fails Dr. Weird attempts to Sight Share with Yilana again, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)

(If Sight Sharing with Yilana fails Dr. Weird then tries it with Ike, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)

(If it fails Dr. Weird attempts to Sight Share with Ike again, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)

(If it fails Dr. Weird attempts to Sight Share with Ike again, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)

(If Sight Sharing with Yilana or Ike Fail Dr. Werid then attempts to it with Dark Coyote, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)

(If it fails Dr. Weird attempts to Sight Share with Dark Coyote again, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)

(If it fails Dr. Weird attempts to Sight Share with Dark Coyote again, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)

Skills
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
Sight Sharing [Novice] – 2/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 am

7:47 A.M. MT

When Dr. Weird opened his eyes and saw snow whipping past Ike’s face as he speed over another hill which brought the wreckage of the 50ft. robot into sight.

When he blinked the connection was broke and was back to looking through his eyes again.

“Dam it, that didn’t last long enough.”

Dr. Weird closed his eyes again to re-establish the connection again.

(Dr. Weird attempts to Sight Share with Yilana, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)

(If Sight Sharing with Yilana fails Dr. Weird then tries it with Ike, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)

(If Sight Sharing with Yilana or Ike Fail Dr. Werid then attempts to it with Dark Coyote, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)

Skills
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
Sight Sharing [Novice] – 3/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:59 am

7:48 A.M. MT

When Dr. Weird opened his eyes the land speeders controls were first thing he saw before Dark Coyote turned his head to see more snow flurries and rolling hills before he turned to look ahead at the giant robot remains drawing closer. Ike and Yilana could also be seen in Dark’s field of vision ahead of him as well.

He closed his eyes and was brought back to his lab and the monitors displayed location and the recorded images from the SR388’s also showed the wreckage of the downed mech.

“You’re recording all of this right Steve.”

“Of course sir, I am saving all the displayed data so you can go over it later at your leisure.”

“Perfect,” said Dr. Weird with a sense of overconfident pride in his tone. He took up his glass which was just refilled and took a drink. “Aw, not too bad,” he set the glass back down on the table.

“Hopefully they all put up a good show for me huh Steve?”

“I have no doubt about it sir. I am highly positive that they will not disappoint.”

Skills
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
Sight Sharing [Novice] – 4/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next