Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

+7
Tang Le
Yilana
Dr. Weird
Meniere
Skylar Raige
Akvo
Noah the Arc Bearer
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP) - Page 7 Empty Re: 6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

Post  Akvo Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:39 pm

NSS Station 7
I-90
Box Elder St/Old U.S. 14 E
Saturday Morning
8:35 AM MT

Nimo pulled Akvo up.

"You don't talk much do you?" Akvo said.

The kid seemed all right.

"Help me get over there," Akvo points West, "My ride is that way."

8:50 AM MT
Johnson and the car were waiting.

"Want to come with?" Akvo said to him, he seemed pretty formidable, perhaps President Jackson would have some interest in the boy.

Nimo nods and gets into the back seat.

Shoot Freeze Beams [Master] - -/-
Make Shields of Ice for Protection [Superior] - 5/30
Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 6/20
Snow Manipulation [Alpha] - 0/20
Ice Bending [Novice] - 1/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP) - Page 7 Empty Re: 6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

Post  Dr. Weird Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Dr. Weird’s Lab in the Badlands
8:45 A.M. MT

“Dr. Weird sir, the others have just returned and are in the hanger now.”

“Excellent, call everyone and have them meet me in the Conference Room. It’s time for meet and greet.”

Steve announced to Yilana and the others in the hanger and to Tang le and Daniel to meet with Dr. Weird wished to see them all in the Conference room. Minutes later everyone was seated at the large table in the room with Dr. Weird at the head.

“Welcome all, we have some new faces here so I wanted to take this time to clear the air and let you all get to know each other. For those who don’t know, I am Dr. Weird your humble new employer.” He got up from his seat and began to walk around the room behind everyone.

“And what I want us to strive to form here is a family environment. I want you all to get along, we are going to be helping each other out quite a bit from now on. So if we are going to have problems you will have to answer to me. I know I don’t look like much but trust me I am not a pleasant person to be around when I am crossed. But to show you that I am not all bad here, I have gifts for you all.”

In the middle of the table one gauntlet and two PIT BOY looking devices arose from an opening. The gauntlet moved in front of Tang Le, and the Pit Boys moved over to Skylar and Darksky.

“These devices which I had out to everyone, function as GPS locators, monitor you vitals as well as you powers, data recorders, and radios. I also added a new function that Steve will add to everyone else’s later, a portal generation. We will use these for travel, in our line of business we can’t wait around for travel time. We are important people and have places we need to be after all.” He stopped behind Ike.

“Steve, get everyone the new upgrade when we are done here.”

“At your command sir.”

“That was Steve, my labs AI that I created myself. And in my lab you all have Green level access which is just the first floor of my lab. For your own safety don't go forcing open any doors.”

Dr. Weird moved back to his chair and sat down. “So let’s get down to business now shall we.”

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Superior] – 0/30
Sight Sharing [Alpha] – 0/20
Cyber Steve – Passive
Digital Weird [Novice] – 2/10
[Unknown] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:04 pm

I-90 by the county-81 exit
8:40 a.m. mountain

Prosper has been on I-90for about 10 minutes now, the road has been pretty much completely devoid of traffic. Not like i can blame them with all this going down Prosper thought as he let himself relax a little, listening to the hard rock on the radio. He almost didn't noticed the red and blue flashing behind him. "SHIT!" prosper shouted as he slammed on the pedal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmXWkMlKFkI&ob=av2n
In a matter of seconds the car behind him turns into 5, gaining on Prosper's car. Time to work my mojo prosper thought as he used his power on the cars.

prosper use cause nausea on the drivers of the 3 closest cars
Random number (1,10) : 7

prosper use cause nausea on the drivers of the 3 further cars
Random number (1,10) : 9

prosper use cause nausea on the drivers of the 3 closest cars
Random number (1,10) : 6

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:11 pm

The cars start to swerve off. did they really think it would be that easy
Just as prosper finished the thought a slew of military jeeps came off the on ramp
this isn't going to end well. i gotta make sure these guys don't keep chasing after a few minutes The jeeps were getting pretty close.
prosper uses render unconscious on the driver of the closest jeep(1-8 fail, 1-9 succeed)
Random number (1,10) : 2

prosper uses render unconscious on the driver of the 2nd closest jeep(1-8 fail, 1-9 succeed)
Random number (1,10) : 4

prosper uses render unconscious on the driver of the 3rd closest jeep(1-8 fail, 1-9 succeed)
Random number (1,10) : 9

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:14 pm

The 3rd jeep veers off making the others swerve to avoid him.
The 2 closest jeeps get neck and neck to prospers car Well last ditch on this
prosper uses render unconscious on the driver of the jeep to his right(1-8 fail, 1-9 succeed)

prosper uses render unconscious on the driver of the jeep to his right(1-8 fail, 1-9 succeed)
Random number (1,10) : 4

prosper uses render unconscious on the driver of the jeep to his left(1-8 fail, 1-9 succeed)
Random number (1,10) : 5

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:20 pm

The jeeps slam into prosper's car and slow down.
NO! I WILL NOT GO BACK

Prosper uses render unconscious on the jeep passenger to his left(1-8 fail, 9-10 succeed)

if fail Prosper uses render unconscious on the jeep passenger to his left(1-8 fail, 9-10 succeed)
Random number (1,10) : 7

prosper uses induce nausea on the driver to his left, the driver to his right, and the passenger to his right. (1-5 fail, 6-10 succeed)
Random number (1,10) : 8

As prosper is throwing his powers teargas bust through his back window, followed by a whole manner of tranquilizer darts.

i..won't...go...

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:28 pm

We need to deal with something Dr. Weird wanted to do but sadly his time is too far ahead. So it is up to me.

Some call me Noah
But now I must be another
So just call me Steve

(Noah finished shaking his booty to and raised one hand to the sky, and was struck by an
electrical storm cloud, vanishing.)

Dr. Wierds Lab
Saturday Morning
8:30 AM MT

“Well it would seem that the fight is over now and Dr. Weirds away team are on they are on their way back.” Said Steve as started going over the data from the fight, a lone service droid was the only other thing in the room. Dr. Weird had become bored half way through and left to check on the assemble line. He said something about too much talking and it felt like watching a crappy day time soap opera.

“It would seem though that only one of our SR388’s are returning, the others were taken down. This will not make the Doctor happy. Maybe he will forget that he sent them out with them. But as for the three we lost I will have to activate the remote detonation systems.”

Steve accessed the ID numbers of the lost droids and activated the self-destruct sequence. Within five minutes the area where they were lying will be turned into a five foot crater erasing all evidence. Nothing but useless smoldering slag would be left. Steve then brought up the schematics or the SR388’s.

“I think it might be time to improve the armor plating and weapons systems. That way they might last longer and prove more of a challenge in the future.”

(Lighting struck again returning Noah)

The day ends as the villains crowd around a table, led by Dr. Weird.

Somewhere in the distance, Aquilo and Nimo travel to the NSS.

Prosper is being hauled to the South Dakota State Penitentiary, unconscious.

What will happen in the next exciting arc of Real Heroes?
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7