Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8) Arc 4: Casa Blanca

+8
Skylar Raige
Ditto
Dr. Weird
Nimo
Strawberry
Meniere
Epoch
Noah the Arc Bearer
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

8) Arc 4: Casa Blanca - Page 4 Empty Re: 8) Arc 4: Casa Blanca

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:40 pm

White House
Washington, DC
9:26 AM EST

Indrid, the Occupant, did not even attempt to hinder the attack. He took it with full force and slammed into a door. It ruffled his suit, but nothing was harmed. Calmly, and collectedly, he stood back up. "I haven't time, Doctor," he said to Doctor Weird. "I will not be here long, and came only to give you something."

"Tell me, Doctor Weird, where would you be now, if you hadn't gotten obsessed with the Endowed?"

???
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:10 am

White House
Washington, DC
9:26 AM EST

Le kept her fighting stance, but had already decided there was nothing she could do against this foe. Except maybe get pummeled. She didn't really follow what he was talking about either. The Endowed? What was that?

----------------------
Hair Growth: Passive
Hair Arms: 6/20
Hair Hammer: 2/20
Hair Shield: 7/10

Extra-Life Skill Level Ticket
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigraf Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:54 am

White House
Washington, DC
9:27 AM EST

Wigraf watched the scene before him unfold with a bit of amusement. I remeber the akward tensions such as this from my days as a crusader. This man is no different from any other heathen. With every ounce of haste in his body, Wigraf sprang toward Indrid and attempted grab Indrid's head.

Wigraf attempts to grab Indrid's head, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success[i]
Random number (1,10) : 6

[i]Gargoyle Attributes:
  • Wings - Undeveloped
  • Prehensile Tail - Undeveloped

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Gargoyle Strength [Passive]
Gargoyle Endurance [Alpha] - 0/20
Petrify [Novice
- 4/10
  • Petrification Counters - 0/3

Last edited by Wigraf on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Wigraf
Wigraf

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigraf Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 am

"And what, is it exactly, that which you would like to give the good doctor?" Wigraf snarled menacingly. He tilted his head to the side, hoping to exact a response from this seemingly pretentious G-man. When no response was immediately fothcoming, he exerted some pressure on the man's head, egging him on to respond promptly.

Gargoyle Attributes:
  • Wings - Undeveloped

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Petrify [Novice
- 4/10

Wigraf
Wigraf

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 pm

White House
Washington, DC
9:27 AM EST

Indrid felt pressure from the large man's fingers. Luckily, Indrid was harder than stone and felt nothing. Wigraf's fingers would be hurting before too long. "Doctor, call this beast off, or lose your opportunity forever."

???
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:18 am

White House
Washington, DC
9:28 AM EST

Dr. Weird loved Wigraf’s enthusiasm, though he had a feeling his efforts would be in vain. And even though they were slightly pressed for time Dr. Weird thought he owed the man an answer. Plus the man was willing to give him a free gift.

“Now, now release the man’s head Wigwom. He asks a fairly interesting question and I am going to give him an answer.”

Wigraf let go of Indrids head but stayed close to him in case he tried anything.

“Now man in black you asked me what I would be doing now if I haven’t gotten involved with the Endowed. That’s an interesting query now, with many possible answers branching off in all directions at key points in my life. If I hadn’t been fired from the government funded research facility I would still be working on my Endowed research the only difference now is then I was being paid to do it. But if you are referring to the time before my previous government funded employment; I would have to say I would have found myself teaching at a university shaping the young minds of the next generation,” said Dr. Weird with a sarcastic tone at the end. “Or I would be working at one of the other privately owned research institutes that vined for my genius. Working to cure cancer or towards the better advancement of mankind. Being the greatest scientific mind on the planet gets you a lot of job offers. I went with the H.M.R.F. because to me that was the betterment of mankind as well less rules but in the end I was wrong, so here we are.”

All eyes were on Dr. Weird, “Well now are you satisfied?”

The focus was then shifted to Indrid and what he would do next after hearing Dr. Weird’s answer.

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Superior] – 0/30
Sight Sharing [Alpha] – 0/20
Cyber Steve – Passive
Digital Weird [Alpha] – 6/20
Mechanical Control [Alpha] – 3/20

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:40 am

White House
Washington, DC
9:30 AM EST

"Drop you defensive offense," Indrid said coldly, "I'll just reach into my coat pocket here..." He kept a close eye on Wigraf while he reached both hands into either pocket within his unscathed suit coat. "Now, good doctor, I want you to choose, left or right. One of these Objects will change your perception of the past, securing the now from the future. The other will change the future in your will. Left or right?"

???
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:17 am

White House
Washington, DC
9:31 AM EST

“Let’s see change my past and securing the now from the future, or change my future in my will hmmm.” Indrid had Dr. Weirds attention, if the power he was offering was real, just who is this Indrid and how did he come across such items.

Both sounded like pretty good options, he decided to just go for it.

“I choose, left.”
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Cyber Steve – Passive

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:25 am

White House
Washington, DC
9:32 AM EST

Indrid opened both of his hands. In his left was a pair of cufflinks and his right was a motel key. He dangled the key long enough for the number 10 to be apparent, and then clasped it back into his hand. "Here you go, Doctor Weird, enjoy your past, it'll be a great time." He threw the Cufflinks to the doctor.

Turning on his shining heels, Indrid used the key on a door as a brilliant yellow light bloomed from within. "Those are the Cufflinks. Never really knew what they did, but now I'm sure. God save us all." He stepped into the light with gentle footfalls. "Oh, and don't bother destroying them. You can't, they're yours forever." The door shut behind Indrid and he was gone.

Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigraf Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:10 am

White House
Washington, DC
9:33 AM EST

Wigraf watched as the Occupant known as Indrid dissipated. Just what, will Dr. Weird discover with these artifacts? If Wigraf knew he ramifications of the cuff links, he would have given them more concern. At the moment, he awaited some response from his companions.
Wigraf
Wigraf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:27 am

White House
Washington, DC

'Cufflinks?' Indrid had walked through the door before Dr. Weird could say anything else.

With the cufflinks in hand he ordered a Grappler Droid to rip open the door and get him back out here. As soon as the order was carried out everyone there found themselves looking into a supply closet.

“How the hell did he do that, I didn’t get any readings on energy fluctuations.” Dr. Weird eyed the cufflinks with eager anticipation. He would have to study these later back at the lab, so he tuck away in his inner coat pocket.

He turned to the rest of his crew, “Well now that was entertaining, but I think we’ve kept the president waiting long enough.”

He could see that Wigraf and Tang Le looked a little board.

“Why don’t you two lead the way, I’ve been having all the fun. So now I think it’s your turn but remember the president is mine.”

Off they went, Tang Le and Wigraf leading followed by Dr. Weird and his Grappler Droids bring up the rear.

Skills
Cyber Steve – Passive

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:19 pm

White House
Washington, DC

Epoch and the girls, the remnants of the Strike Force, made haste up the stairs. There were signs of a struggle, but there was no one left in the hallway. That was until Epoch noticed the unmistakable coattail to the most sinister lab coat he had ever seen. Doctor Weird had just entered the Oval Office.

"Strawberry, is it?" Epoch glanced over his shoulder, watching the redhead nod, "I hope your magicks are ready for hell. Bumelia, are you ready to fight?"

Energy Blast [Master] - -/-
Energy Propulsion [Alpha] - 13/20
Super Nova [Passive]
Chrono Condition [Passive]
Stop Target [Novice] - 0/10
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:55 pm

White House
Washington, DC

Le used the Hair Hammer to knock down the door to the oval office. She leapt in, shooting one body guard then targeting her gun on another. She let the poisoned tendril slip down to the floor in the confusion and race towards the guard closest to the president and wrapping up his leg. His attempts to shoot it only sped up his heart to make the poison circulate faster.

----------------------

Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumelia Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:20 pm

White House
Washington, DC
9:34 AM EST

Bumelia looked nervously at Epoch, each team she had been placed on was abruptly falling to pieces. She cinched her backpack on a little tighter and takes a meditative breath. You are not dying today.

"Let's get to it"

Wooden Armor [undiscovered] - -/-
Wooden Constructs [Novice] - 2/10
Bumelia
Bumelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Strawberry Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:39 pm

White House
Washington, DC

Alyson ran aside her teammates. She was nervous. There was no telling what could happen next. She watched as her friends and teammates were all viciously captured by that Destroyer Droid and knew that her power may not be enough to make a stand against whatever, or whoever lay behind the door ahead. Times were hard and she knew not of her oncoming fate. Who would be the next person she needed to defend against? Just like that Skylar fellow had done to her before, Alyson was afraid she would be useless against her enemies.

• Healing Potion (Green) - 1
  • Sleepy Tea - 1
  • Diarrhetic Drink (Black) - 1
  • Render Bleeding (Black) - 1
Enchantments [Alpha] - 0/20
  • Grant Courage - 2
  • Vorpal Sword (Green) - 0
Warding Circle [Alpha] - 1/20
Glamours [Alpha] - 0/20
  • Alter Person
Fireball (Black) [Novice] - 1/10
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigraf Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:02 pm

White House
Washington, DC

Wiegraf watched the mayhem in front of him unfold as Tang Le wrecked the door to the Oval Office and took out the bodyguards. With a sneer on his face, Wiegraf rushed into the fray, immediately dispatching one guard by caving the man's skull in against the wall. Without hesitating, he threw the unfortunate guard's body at another man who was ready to fire his pistol, sending his pistol flying and him to the ground underneath his companion.

"Come now, you've got to be faster than that!", taunted Wiegraf as he rushed over to the fallen guard. Letting out a condescending laugh he beat the man's face into a pulp until he was covered in gore.

Seeing Tang Le's handiwork as he got up, Wiegraf could not help but be impressed. Within the matter of ten seconds, the secret service of the president had been wiped out.

Gargoyle Attributes:
  • Wings - Undeveloped

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Petrify [Novice
- 4/10

Wigraf
Wigraf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:25 pm

White House
Washington, DC
9:35 AM EST

Dr. Weird stood in the door way of the Oval Office as Tang Le and Wigraf laid waste to the Presidents secret service. Those men were supposed to be among the best of the best, trained to protect the President and those two tore through them like tissue paper. Dr. Weird was more than impressed, Tang Le and Wigraf showed exceptional skill.

When they finished with dispatching all of the secret serve men it left only President behind his desk. They were in the process of moving him to safety, but they got there faster than they had predicted. The panic could be seen on President Obama’s face, his guards were all dead. Their blood was everywhere covering the room in a velvet red.

“Stay, stay back.” Obama said as he tried calling for more help by hitting the button behind his desk to call for more guards.

Dr. Weird had now entered the office and walked up to the President. The grapple droids remained in the doorway.

“I am afraid that button is quite useless now.” Dr. Weird had disabled all the electronics in the room with his Cyber Mind. When he did he relayed a message the control room of the White House that the President was safe before knocking out all communication within the building.

“We are now going to have a little talk now Mr. President.” He was now in front of the desk looking Obama straight in eye. “Today is your resignation, I am taking over now. You see I have hacked your data bases of all known and unknown H.M.R.F. giving me full access to everything you have on those you imprisoned, and those you are looking for. Oh don’t worry I will take good care of them, better care than you were. But for that to happen I need to create a safe place for them all and I can’t do that as long as you and your Government are running things.”

“The American people will never give in to your demands. They will fight you, at every turn.”

“HAHAHAHA, you mean like the ones lying here. Oh no if that’s the best you got then I might have to give up now. No Mr. President I am afraid that this is not up for debate. This is a demand not a request.” Dr. Weird raised up his cane and as he did it was enveloped in an energy turning it into a beam saber, like he had done before in Munich. “You have two options here now, and I am hoping you pick the second one.” He said with an evil grin on his face.

Skills
Cyber Steve – Passive

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:03 am

White House
Washington, DC
9:36 AM EST

Epoch and the reformed Strike Force burst through the door and saw the horror. There was gore everywhere. Epoch's eyes widened as he saw the time decay from the secret service members who died to early. His stomach lurched a bit as he held in his rage.

"Not so fast, Doctor Weird!" Epoch demanded, lacking better words, "The NSS will have a save haven for all those you have let loose on the nation." He said angrily, knowing that the freed Endowed nationwide may look upon Doctor Weird as a savior.

"You've tormented the world enough, it's time you pay the price for your actions." Epoch looked to his companions. "Strawberry, take the girl, 'Melia, you got the grey guy."

He did not wait for Doctor Weird to answer and rand head long at the doctor.

Epoch attempts to smash Doctor Weird in the nose with his fist, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 2

Energy Blast [Master] - -/-
Energy Propulsion [Alpha] - 13/20
Super Nova [Passive]
Chrono Condition [Passive]
Stop Target [Novice] - 0/10
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:03 pm

White House
Washington, DC
9:36 AM EST

Le whirled at the NSS team barged into the room. She had already loaded up two more tendrils with poison while the Doctor had spoken with President Obama. She dropped the gun to her real hand so she could hold someone off if needed. Disregarding the male, she surveyed the two woman, trying to figure out which one was going to come after her. Not wanting to make the first move against unknown powers, she waited for the "good guys" to make their move.

----------------------

Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Strawberry Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:40 am

White House
Washington, DC
9:37 AM EST

Alyson was practically hesitant when she saw the strange chinese girl command her own hair! The girls had a gun, and it made Alyson nervous. She reached into her rucksack and thought of the items she needed. She pulled out her candles and chalk and drew her circle rapidly. She just needed to light them and use the incantation to create a defensive barrier. Now if only she could disarm the girl.

Strawberry attempts to launch a fireball at Tang's Shock Rifle, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 2

Wound of the Witch [Passive] - Dark Counters 1/10 9:05 AM
Potions [Alpha] - 3/20
  • Healing Potion (Green) - 1
  • Sleepy Tea - 1
  • Diarrhetic Drink (Black) - 1
  • Render Bleeding (Black) - 1
Enchantments [Alpha] - 0/20
  • Grant Courage - 2
  • Vorpal Sword (Green) - 0
Warding Circle [Alpha] - 1/20
Glamours [Alpha] - 0/20
  • Alter Person
Fireball (Black) [Novice] - 1/10
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:41 am

(Note: Strawberry has no dark counters at this time.)
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumelia Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:39 am

White House
Washington, DC

Bumelia Ran in with her teammates. Time to do or die she thought. Running in she surveyed the room. Dr. Whatshisface, Asian with freaky lasso hair, and a small grey monster were all covered in gore. Epoch's voice distracted her thoughts, "Strawberry, take the girl, 'Melia, you got the grey guy." Seriously? I don't even know what these shits can do!

Darting into the room, Mela switches her club to her left hand and aims wooden splinters right for the face of grey munchkin.

Bumelia attempts to use Wooden Projectiles, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 7

Wooden Armor [undiscovered] - -/-
Wooden Constructs [Novice] - 2/10
Bumelia
Bumelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:13 am

White House
Washington, DC

The redhead attempted to, do something. It must have failed though. However, it did inform Le of her target. What is she some kind of sorceress? What's with the candles? Le frowned, wishing fire wasn't such a concern for her. Better get rid of that right quickly.

She swung the Hair Hammer at the candles, hoping to knock them from the girls hands. 1,5 fails, 6-10 succeeds.
Random number (1,10) : 5

----------------------

Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigraf Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:37 pm

White House
Washington, DC

Wigraf's eyes widened as he saw sharpened projectiles flying toward his face. He attempted to duck underneath the projectiles.

Wigraf attempts to duck under Splintered Projectiles from Bumelia, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success[i]
Random number (1,10) : 6

[i]Gargoyle Attributes:
  • Wings - Undeveloped

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Petrify [Novice
- 4/10

Wigraf
Wigraf

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigraf Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:56 pm

White House
Washington, DC

Thunk,thunk, thunk Turning around, Wigraf saw where the projectiles hit the wall. They appear to be made of wood...

"You ought to be more careful with those," taunted Wigraf. Without another word, Wigraf grabbed a corner floor lamp and attempted to pertrify it:

Wigraf attempts to use Petrify, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 5

Gargoyle Attributes:
  • Wings - Undeveloped

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Petrify [Novice
- 4/10

Wigraf