Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azriel's Ascension

2 posters

Go down

Azriel's Ascension Empty Azriel's Ascension

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:40 pm

"Greetings, Azriel." Spoke an ominous voice. It was the one he had heard in Germany. "Welcome to my home," the voice continued, "My name is Mammon. This place is MINE!" The voice boomed again. "There are monsters and spirits here that all belong to me! And soon you will too! Show me your strength and become MINE!"

(In this world, you are looking for Mammon. He is the key for escape. You get to design the monsters and the journey. Type [Help] at the end of a post if you need help from Noah to move things along.)
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Azriel's Ascension Empty Re: Azriel's Ascension

Post  Azriel Darksky Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:48 pm

3:21 P.M. Central European Time

I serve no one unless I chose to of my own free will! Why should I fight for your entertainment, creature?! There was no clear answer. All that could be heard was a deafening laugh and then silence. Only the sound of what Azriel could only describe as a small child crying could be heard now.

"Blast it all, what tricks is he playing now. I will find and destroy you Mammon I swear it!"

Unless I have to let him live to leave this place. I guess Ill go find out who or what is crying.

Azriel walks until he comes to a low cliff face. "Hmm two ways to do this, lets try the fun one first.

Azriel rolls to use Alphaskill Arial Jump . 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 9

If he fails, Azriel rolls to use Alphaskill Arial Jump again . 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 7

If he fails, Azriel rolls to use Alphaskill Arial Jump again . 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 2
_________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Atmospheric Adaptation [Passive]
Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 9/20
Arial Jump [Alpha] – 3/20
Demonic Aura Claws [Novice] – 5/10
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:57 pm

3:21 P.M. Central European Time

Azriel made the jump up to the next level and found himself face to face with a grim nightmare. People with powers were being rounded up by soldiers, but they were of no organization that Azriel knew of.

Hmm, curious, there is no sound here in this area except that crying.

Wait where did all the people and soldiers go and the buildin..... I get it now this is all in my head looks like Mammon is going to be more of a pain than I thought.

Azriel began to walk for what seemed like hours following the strange crying sound. Then out of no where six men appeared with what looked like stun batons.

"Well any chance you guys know a way out of this dump."

They all started to move forward at the sound of Azriel speaking.

"OK, Ill take that as a no."

Have to think quick. That street light should help corral these little buggers. I just hope these claws of mine are gonna cut it.

Azriel rolls to use Novice skill Demonic Aura Claws . 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Arial Jump [Alpha] – 4/20
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:03 pm

3:24 P.M. Central European Time

Crap, it failed. time for another approach then.

Azriel attempts to put some distance between him and his adversaries before they can hit him wile trying to bring out his gun.

Azriel rolls to use Alpha skill Specialized Weapon Manipulation on . 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 10

If he fails he Azriel rolls to use Alpha skill Specialized Weapon Manipulation againon . 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.

If he fails he Azriel rolls to use Alpha skill Specialized Weapon Manipulation againon . 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 8

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]

Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:09 pm

3:24 P.M. Central European Time

Azriel managed to summon his gun. The men were closing so he opened fire on the nearest.

Azriel rolls to use Alpha skill Specialized Weapon Manipulation on a soldier. 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 10/20

Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:29 pm

3:25 P.M. Central European Time

Azriel hit a soldier square in the chest with his first shot, but he did not fall. He could tell that nothing had gotten in the way, the bullet hit and tore through the flesh.

Just my luck hard to kill and ugly.

Azriel rolls to use Alpha skill Specialized Weapon Manipulation [i]on the first mans head. 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.[i]
Random number (1,10) : 1

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 11/20

Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:07 pm

3:25 P.M. Central European Time

The shot missed.

Azriel turns to move away again as the soldiers begin to close in, but he finds himself up against a wall. "This world is stupid, Mammon you suck so many eggs right now!"

Azriel begins to climb the wall, then realizes they can follow. "Leave me alone you goons"

Azriel rolls to use Alpha skill Specialized Weapon Manipulation on a soldiers head. 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 6

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 11/20

Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:43 pm

3:26 P.M. Central European Time

The bullet hit the head of the soldier and he fell to the ground that had turned into a river. The top of the wall he was climbing appeared to be a gorge with a bridge across it that was on fire.

"Well if it isn't a burning bridge with at least a 1000 foot drop at the bottom, this takes me back a few years. This had better just be a bad joke Mammon cus I am going to kill you now."

Azriel begins to climb the wall again to try and reach the top, but one of the soldiers has other ideas, or he would if he had a head. 'Worst day ever, all I wanted was to see Germany again and now all I get is this rotten pit in some festering universe with un-kill-able guys.'

Azriel rolls to use Alpha skill Specialized Weapon Manipulation on the headless soldier. 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]

Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:11 pm

3:27 P.M. Central European Time

The bullet hit the headless soldier but it continued to hold on. The other five began to close in around him as he struggled to free himself from the grasp of his headless assailant. 'Why does nothing ever go my way when I'm alone anymore.'

Azriel attempts to kick the soldier but the others are already to close they force the gun out of his hands and it falls to the bottom of the canyon. He sees one last thing before falling unconscious, his father and his sister's dead body falling down the canyon never to be seen again.
Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:46 pm

4:28 P.M. Central European Time

Azriel came to groggy at first then to full alertness. He was in a cave with some other people huddled in the corner opposite of him.

"Who are you people and what are you doing here." asked Azriel.

No one answered him they were terrified in appearance, but they would not even look at him. He moved over to one of them, a girl who appeared to be in her early to mid twenties, touched her shoulder and asked "who are you people and what are you doing here, wherever here is."

She jumped and screamed at the sudden appearance of this new comer, a man had never been chosen before she thought to herself. "We are on our way to become the new slaves of Mammon, we have no choice and once we are put in these cages we have no names. I find it strange that you are here, Mammon has never chosen a man before only younger women and girls. He is a vile creature and will not spare our lives if we resist him." She began to cry again like all the others.

"Well your loss if your not going to fight but im getting out of here. He turns to the back of the cage and.....

Azriel rolls to use Novice skill Demonic Aura Claws . 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 7

If he fails Azriel rolls to use Novice skill Demonic Aura Claws . 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.

If he fails Azriel rolls to use Novice skill Demonic Aura Claws . 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Azriel waits for something to happen but nothing does, he feels like he has disappointed his sister in some way. He will not give up on getting out of this however he has to make her proud of him and live to be old maybe even ancient some how. Not that that can happen or anything.

"AAHHH! I will not be held by these bars!"

As he screams out the girls in the corner jump and stare at him, horrified by his outburst.

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Azriel manages to pull out his aura claws and begins slashing at the bars on the back of the cage.

He will need to break 4 bars for an opening wide enough to squeeze through and 6 bars to jump out.

Azriel attempts to break out of the cage using his claws. 1-5 fails, 6-10 success.

If he fails he swings with his claws again. 1-5 fails, 6-10 success.
Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Demonic Aura Claws [Novice] – 6/10
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:14 pm

4:29 P.M. Central European Time

Azriel manages to cut through the first bar in his path to freedom from the cage. "Just five more to go and I'm Free from the frying pan and into what I can only assume will be the fire."

Azriel takes a swing at another bar to cut it down. 1-5 fails, 6-10 success.

If he fails he swings with the other hand. 1-5 fails, 6-10 success.
Random number (1,10) : 3
Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm

4:30 P.M. Central European Time

A voice echoed as Azriel clawed his was to freedom. "Azriel! Soon you will face my fiend. His name is Optichorde and he is large and pale with a hideous grin!" Mammon's voice echoed.
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:50 pm

4:31 P.M. Central European Time

"Do I have to, I mean these soldiers seem to be doing a good enough job already why can't I just keep fighting with them some more."

'Then again this fiend of his is probably better company than Mammon himself and more fun to deal with than the boss man himself. Guess I better just keep clawing my way out of here while I still can.'

Azriel swings with his right hand at a third bar 1-5 fails, 6-10 success.

If he fails he swings with his left hand 1-5 fails, 6-10 success.
Random number (1,10) : 3
Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:50 pm

4:32 P.M. Central European Time

Annoying creature, I need to split before I become this guys slave.

Azriel swings with his right hand at a fourth bar 1-5 fails, 6-10 success.

If he fails he swings with his left hand 1-5 fails, 6-10 success.

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:40 pm

4:33 P.M. Central European Time

"Four down two to go."

Azriel swings at bar number 5 to escape the cage. 1-5 fails, 6-10 success.

If he fails he swings with his left hand at the 5th bar. 1-5 fails, 6-10 success.
Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]

Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:45 pm

This post is out of character. In no way does this post affect the game in any way except my own posting.

I would like to apologize for not being on in the last month or so. I have been neglecting the site for a while and am sorry for doing so. I am trying to make an effort to return to the game as much as possible. Please forgive my lack of posting.
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum