Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP)

+9
Yilana
Sol
Umbral
Twisted Fate
Akvo
Dr. Weird
Skylar Raige
Epoch
Noah the Arc Bearer
13 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP) - Page 7 Empty Re: 4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP)

Post  Twisted Fate Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:41 pm

South Dakota Badlands, Crash Site
6:10:03 P.M. MT

The soldier did a quick turnabout towards Takeshi as three shots careened past him.

Before the soldier could even take aim Takeshi fired off another three shot’s, two at the soldiers legs, the third at his arm…

(Shot 1, 1-5 Miss, 6-10 Hit)

Random number (1,10) : 6

(Shot 2, 1-5 Miss, 6-10 Hit)

Random number (1,10) : 7

(Shot 3, 1-5 Miss, 6-10 Hit)

Random number (1,10) : 4
________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha Skill Hypnosis: 9/20
Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Feel):4/20
Minor Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):4/10
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP) - Page 7 Empty Re: 4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP)

Post  Twisted Fate Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:13 pm

6:10:17 P.M. MT

The soldier cried out in pain as two bullets blew straight through his leg, completely sweeping him off his feet.

Takeshi stalked towards the two downed soldiers, a maniacal grin across his face.

“It looks like this fight is over…” Takeshi spoke to Yilana, reaching his hand down towards one of the soldiers, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him face to face.

“P…Please... D..Don’t kill me, I..I’m just doing my job…. I don’t want to hurt anyone….” The soldier whined in a pain wracked tone.

“Kill you?... Oh, I’m not going to kill you, me and my…. associate, have much bigger plans for you and your friend over there…. And trust me, after that, you will beg for death at every waking moment of your pathetic existence…. I can assure you that.” Takeshi spoke in a sinister tone, taking notice of the soldiers quickly paling skin tone and the large puddle of blood forming under his leg.

“My, my, seems your losing a lot of blood, looks like we’ll have to take care of that…” Takeshi declared, pulling a syringe of coagulant from his coat and bringing it towards the soldiers neck.

The soldiers suddenly jerked his neck away from the syringe, a look of terror across his face.

“Afraid of needles huh?... Well, isn’t that unfortunate for you…” Takeshi spoke, jabbing the needles into the man’s neck then glaring directly into his eyes…..

(Takeshi uses Alpha Skill Hypnosis on the soldier, 1-5 Fail, 6-10 Succeed)

Random number (1,10) : 3

(If fails, Takeshi uses Alpha Skill Hypnosis on the soldier, 1-5 Fail, 6-10 Succeed)

Random number (1,10) : 9

(If fails, Takeshi uses Alpha Skill Hypnosis on the soldier, 1-5 Fail, 6-10 Succeed)

________________________________________________________________________________

(If Hypnotism succeeds Takeshi uses Novice Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight) to give the soldier the illusion of needles closing in on him, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Succeed)

(If Fails, Takeshi uses Novice Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight) to give the soldier the illusion of needles closing in on him, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Succeed)

Random number (1,10) : 5

(If Fails, Takeshi uses Novice Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight) to give the soldier the illusion of needles closing in on him, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Succeed)

Random number (1,10) : 10

(If Hypnotism succeeds Takeshi uses Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Feel) to give the soldier the feeling of needles boring into his skin, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Succeed)

Random number (1,10) : 2

(If Fails, Takeshi uses Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Feel) to give the soldier the feeling of needles boring into his skin, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Succeed)

(If Fails, Takeshi uses Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Feel) to give the soldier the feeling of needles boring into his skin, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Succeed)

Alpha Skill Hypnosis: 9/20
Minor Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):4/10
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:24 pm

6:11:23 P.M. MT

Suddenly, the soldier began to struggle harshly.

W..What the hell is going on?!... No… NOOO, don’t get any closer…. ARRRRGGG!!

Takeshi tossed the soldier to the ground, who then began to thrash about, screaming in terror before falling into a deep state of catatonic shock.

Takeshi then glanced over at Yilana, who stood still engulfed in a brilliant orange inferno.
“Well then, looks like we’re done here……”

Now glancing over at the two twitching bots trashed on the ground.

“Good job…” Takeshi spoke, cracking a smile.

Alpha Skill Hypnosis: 10/20
Minor Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):5/10
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:35 pm

6:12:42 P.M. MT

Yilana takes a deep breath and opens her eyes slowly, focusing on what's in front of her. She sees a pile of scrap metals and electric wire still buzzing with little energy that it has left, and as she turns to look at Dr. Takeshi, a rush of blood came flowing back, causing the fire to dissipate around her body.

She sighs and glares at the soldier in catatonic shock, after screaming at something that no one else could see. "Thanks... I just want to get out of here now..." She shivers, after thinking about the flashback again. She quickly turns away from Dr. Takeshi, with tears streaming down her face.

"I miss you so much Yun.. Forgive me for what I have done but this is for you and dad. For all of us." she thought to herself, slowly walking away as Dr. Weird's bots carry the three soldiers back to the lab in the Badlands.

Yilana stands still for a moment, trying to gain composure and wipes the tears off her face before Dr. Takeshi could see her emotions. She tenses up her hands into fists, clenching her jaw. She could feel the rage flow through her faster than the blood pumping through her heart. "No one will understand the pain I have gone through.... No one."

Skills
Inferno [Passive]
Fire Form [Novice] 3/10
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:46 pm

6:13:05 P.M. MT

Yilana takes a deep breath, fighting the images in her head of her brother's dead body. Then, she remembered something. She quickly turns around and faces Dr. Takeshi with complete focus.

"You still haven't answered my questions," Yilana holds up a hand before Dr. Takeshi could speak. "I need answers now, before we go back to the labs. I need to know."

She could feel a trickle of sweat meet her brow, taking deep breaths, while she thinks to herself, "He better give me answers. I do not know how I will handle it if he doesn't help me get the answers I need."

Dr. Takeshi walks up to her and nods, "Why don't we talk about it over some food. I am hungry and I am sure you are as well. Let's go shall we?"

They both walk over to their speeders and drive off into the distance, leaving behind only dust and blood.

Skills
Inferno [Passive]
Fire Form [Novice] 3/10
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:04 pm

South Dakota, Diner outside the Badlands
6:34:37 P.M. MT

After only a short amount of time, Takeshi and Yilana arrived at a small diner a short distance outside the Badlands. The sun was now meeting with the horizon, giving away a dim orange projection on the sky and all the surroundings. The diner itself was a small wooden windowed structure with two carved pine statues of Indians standing almost as sentries outside the doorway.

“Seems nice enough,” Takeshi muttered, looking back at Yilana, “ Just follow my lead and we should be fine, we’ve gotten lucky thus far, not getting caught by any government scum that is..”

Takeshi pushed his way through the glass double doors, Yilana following closely behind.

Hi there and welcome to the…. Err…. Now, I don’t want any trouble now.” Whined a young male host, obviously nerved by the sight of a camo suited women and an old guy with a gun.

“Oh no, your mistaken my good man, we aren’t here to cause trouble, we’re government officials given orders to investigate reported “Superhuman” activities in the area…. I am Agent Nakata, and this is my associate Agent… Yang.” Takeshi lied, looking back at Yilana, smirking.

“My partner and I were just looking for a place to get a bite to eat and we just happened upon this small diner.”

W..Why, of course… m..my name is Irvine and I’ll be your host this evening, let me just get you two seated.. smoking or n.. nonsmoking?” Spoke Irvine, now trembling a little.

“It doesn’t matter, just get us a seat where we will have privacy.” Takeshi declared.

Of course, right this way..

Takeshi and Yilana were seated at a small booth next to a window in the corner of the diner.

Is there anything I can get you two to drink right away..?” Irvine questioned.

“Tea…hot, for both of us.. please.”

Alright, I’ll be right back with your tea…” Irvine spoke, walking away, a nervous look on his face.

Takeshi glanced back at Yilana.

“Alright then, where do we start?” Takeshi questioned.

Last edited by Twisted Fate on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:35 pm

6:39:01 P.M. MT

Yilana takes a seat in front of Dr. Takeshi on an old-style booth with red cushions and oak-trimmed edging with a red-tinted table. She sighs then glares at the window, noticing an old couple wobble next to each other, walking towards an old grey pickup truck. She hears Dr. Takeshi start asking something, causing her focus to move away from the old couple to Dr. Takeshi.

"What?.. Oh," Yilana furrows her eyebrows, thinking of what to talk about first. She looks up at him and frowns. "I want to know everything you know about the labs in Pusan, the labs in Bryant, SD, and why there is a connection. I also want to know why the US Government was trying to get information illegally from an ex-employee named Ted Gagnes." She took a deep breath and glared at the bits of salt and pepper on the table, glistening from the little sun that's left outside. "And lastly, I am curious if you know a man named.." She paused, trying not to tear up. "Hyun Lee. He has been a big independent researcher and scientist in Pusan and I want to know if he has ever worked with any of the lab work and.. if he's still alive."

Yilana feels very frustrated by the tears almost forming and smashes her fist on the table, causing some people to jump and stare at her direction. She cowers over the table, feeling weaker and alone in her feelings, she could feel her muscles tense and relax. She clenches her jaw and mutters, "I need to know if he's ok." She looks up at Dr. Takeshi's surprised look with a trail of tears drawn gently on her face. "He's my father."

Skills
Inferno [Passive]
Fire Form [Novice] 3/10

Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:38 am

6:40:07 P.M. MT

Takeshi’s went from somber to dead serious the instant he heard the salvo of questions followed by the name Hyun Lee, a name that rung in the back of his head.
“As I told you before, I worked at the Chung-Ha Industry of Science as the head of the Neurological development team back in the late 70’s early 80’s. Me and my team where part of a worldwide team researching great advances in neurological science… at least, that was our cover. Our true motives… on the other hand, where vastly different… in truth we were researching early development of Vezian gene, in what was code named…. the Hypergenesis Project. The Vezian gene itself, when exposed to a living body would give the recipient super human abilities…”

Suddenly, the waiter returned with two cups of steaming tea.

Here is your tea… Is there anything else I can get you right now?

“Yes.. privacy, please.” Takeshi spoke, taking a sip of tea.

“Anyways, the facility and my team would make under the table negotiations with the Korean government, and in turn we would receive live specimens straight from the streets of Pusan. We did things…. that broke all moral lines, early development of the Vezian gene did indeed give super human abilities to those exposed, but also cause fatal cardiovascular, neurological, and immunological breakdown and ultimately…death. Over the years Me, Ted Ganges, and…. your father, worked tirelessly at creating a stable strain of the gene, ultimately succeeding. Exposure to the new gene would give super human abilities without the health related set back’s. Unfortunately, playing God can create its own…. repercussions, as expected the test subjects weren’t especially pleased with being taken off the streets and used as lab rats, and being granted “abilities” posed the problem of rebellion. So, in turn, when we had gotten the proper research needed on a specific individual…. we would put them down. Eventually, Ted Ganges became over obsessed with the work, urging even further advancement of the gene…. Dangerous advancement, if you will. Days after declining his request, Ted Ganges fell completely off the grid, taking copies of the Vezian gene, and important genetic blueprints with him.”

Takeshi sighed..

“ As for you father…. I wouldn’t have the slightest clue…. Months after the whole Ganges ordeal, I left the country, and much of my research behind, leaving your father in complete charge of any further advancement of the project. I tried to stay in contact with Hyun, but it was at no avail, due to my ties with the Korean government and the Science Facility, leaving the country did not sit well with them and I was denied all access back into the country as well as any communications with those in the country. As for the connections with a lab in Bryant… I wouldn’t be able to tell you, it must have been something after my time with the facility”

Takeshi glanced towards Yilana who was now in tears…

“Now, now, I’m sure your father is fine, those who worked with the facility where well protected…..” Takeshi spoke in a somber tone.
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 am

Rapid City
6:28 PM GMT
805 5th Street

A flash erupted from Sol, blinding the soldiers who fell to the ground hands covering their eyes. Various screams of "I can't see! Arggh!!" were thrown around. The two robots were briefly blinded, the flare had only temporarily blinded them.

Shit, the robots...thinking quickly, Sol rolled out into the street, getting up to one knee, bracing his right arm with his left.

He aimed at the first robot, it's tazer crackling with electricity.

Sol uses Solar Beam Attempt 1 - 1-5 fail, if 6-10 success

Sol uses Solar Beam Attempt 2 - 1-5 fail, if 6-10 success

Sol uses Solar Beam Attempt 3 - 1-5 fail, if 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 1

He took aim at the second bot, Attempt 1 - 1-5 fail, if 6-10 success

He took aim at the second bot, Attempt 2 - 1-5 fail, if 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 8

He took aim at the second bot, Attempt 3 - 1-5 fail, if 6-10 success

Skills
Solar Beam - Alpha 3/10
Solar Flare - Novice 1/10
Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 am

Rapid City
6:28 PM GMT
805 5th Street

A rush of heat jetted forth, hitting the first robot, and quickly overheating it, destroying its components. The robot sputtered and crashed to the ground.

One down.... c'mon.. Another jet of heat splashed across the second bot and melted through its metal armor, destroying vital pieces. A small explosion of fire erupted out the top of the bot as it crashed to the ground.

The soldiers still rolled on the ground, holding their eyes rubbing in futility.

"Don't worry guys, it's not permanent. You should be fine in a half an hour." Sol said coolly, as he turned to face the bank once again running towards it.

6:34

Sol looked to Umbral, finishing up a group of soldiers and bots. Not bad...

A noise emanated over the bank.... beoooo woooo bweoooo

A large gray vehicle crashed into the bank through the roof. That must be this Doctor Weird character...

6:38

He hurried over to the police standing outside the bank looking for the man in charge. An officer directed him to a van filled with electronic equipment.

"Is there a Detective Wellington in here?" placing a hand on the van.

"Yes? Can I help you..?" stepping out to talk to Sol.

"I'm here with Epoch, how's the negotiation going?"

Sol found it harder to maintain standing, as his legs gave out slightly. He jerked back upward and braced himself on the van.

"Aghh... I think I overexerted myself a bit back there." referring to the government soldiers.

"You didn't hurt them did you? Well... not seriously" offering a hand to Sol.

"Of course not, they are just incapacitated for now..." having a seat on the bumper of the van. "...this is not the best time for me to be in a firefight. I expended too much energy to quickly, I need the sun to replenish it."

"Just rest here a moment, Not much we can do during the negotiation." the detective left Sol to rest a minute.

Skills
Solar Beam - Alpha 6/10
Solar Flare - Novice 2/10

Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:33 am

Rapid City
6:47 PM GMT
805 5th Street

A black SUV barreled into the blockade of police cars. A few soldiers exited the vehicle, looking to the weakened hero, and shouldering their weapons.

"I'll handle this..." said Detective Wellington. He waved to a few officers to accompany him.

"This man is injured and weak, and if you intend to take him. You will be fired upon. As you gentleman can see, we outnumber you. I would advise you to leave immediately. Any problems? Tell your commander to take it up with me" he holstered his pistol and walked back to Sol.

"You would really risk your position for someone you don't know?"

"Not someone I don't know. A hero. You can call me Terry, now we know each other."

"You're the real hero, sir..er.. Terry." Sol stood up, feeling better after the short rest.

6:51

All hell broke lose, Sol had a hard time figuring out who was shooting at who and why. Dr. Weird had exited the bank, as well as several robots, presumably his own.

The frozen doorway melted, to reveal the ice man dashing out. Epoch teleported in front of him just outside the doorway.

The robots opened fire, unleashing shock wave after shock wave at Epoch and the Frost Raptor.

Sol ran forward, heat filling his palms, but he was unsure as to who he should be aiming at.

The man in the floating pod, reigned death from above. Terry fired off a few shots, one hitting the crazed man. And was singled out for vengeance. The floating bots blasted away at terry's position, leaving a smoldering corpse.

Sol grit his teeth... this mad man would pay.
Dr. Weird directed his pod away, along with his robots.

Sol looked for Epoch among the havoc that man had wreaked. He had his hands pointed at the ice man. Sol rushed over, readying his own powers and took a stance next to Epoch. Heat pouring from his hands.

He glanced at Epoch, who looked beat up, but not seriously hurt.

Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:36 pm

7:00:00 PM MT
Western Part of South Dakota

Dark became painfully aware of his only feeding on 2 rattlesnakes in the past few days. He would need to find something large to eat soon. He could forage through the grasses and plants around but he was much more carnivorous than herbivorous. He would need meat. He sniffed the air searching for anything.

1-5 Smells nothing interesting 6-10 smells a nearby deer

[i]Power list
Coyote Spirit 2-20
Mountain Lion Spirit 2-10
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:42 pm

7:00:10 PM MT
Western Part of South Dakota

Dark immediately sprints off toward the smell keeping low and quite but moving fast. He soon sees a large buck standing in a large field grazing in the failing sunlight. Dark uses the sun to his advantage. He quietly slipped between the deer and the sun, meaning the deer would be blinded by the sun if it looked toward him. He slowly slipped toward it, and soon was only a few meters form it. The deer stirred so he stopped and waited for it to resume eating. The deer turned it's head away from him and he took the opening and sprinted toward it. The deer looked to late to see Dark as he ripped through it's throat and stomach with his claws. The deer was dead before it hit the ground. Dark immediately began feasting on the deer.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:13 pm

I-90
6:58 P.M.

Skylars roar rips out of his vehicle and hits the other hard. The windows crack quickly and shatter. The second wave hits the glass and makes the glass sharper as it flies in towards the driver and his passenger. As the glass flies upon them, he locks his knees onto the when and attempts to blast them off of the road with his seismic clap.

Roll to see what glass does to Soldier 1(Driver) (1-4 Nothing, 5-7 Many cuts, 8-10 Kills)

Roll to see what the glass does to Soldier 2(Passenger) (1-4 nothing, 5-7 Cuts, 8-10 Kills)

Skylar rolls to use Seismic-Clap on the vehicle (1-7 fail, 8-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 4

------------------------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Alpha) – (11/20)
Seismic Clap (Novice) – (8/10)
Richter Resonance (Passive)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Rumor has it we have lost Umbral to the forces of unknown forces.

"Shadow, Shadow,
On the wall,
Make me the most emo one of all,
Bring me the form of Umbral."

Noah smiles widely, dropping his jaw. An olive colored smoke belched forth and changed him into Umbral.

Umbral fought on, knowing that he had to do his best to fight the military forces to protect himself and his friends. This new job was exciting but he never expected what was to come next.

As one of the guard units dropped his gun, the soldier pulled out a large pistol-grip spotlight. Umbral was in his shadow state and shrieked in horror.

The soldier flicked on the light and brightness hit Umbral perfectly. The light diffused the shadows and thoroughly brought light through the area.

In his last moment, Umbral noticed the writing on the side of the spotlight, "Nooooo! Kryptonite!" he squealed as he no longer was there.

I now return you to your previously programmed role play.
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Rapid City
6:53:14 PM GMT
805 5th Street

"What is your intent?" Epoch shouted at Akvo.

Just because I'm getting a ride from him doesn't mean I'm going to be his bitch.

"Not right now dude. Your buddy is about to become swiss cheese." Said Akvo getting to his feet.

He began running towards Sol, gaining momentum. He ran slightly past him, stopping on his knees with his ice shield in front of him. He used his free hand to attack the oncoming guards.

Akvo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Sharp icicles the next available guard 1-3 is a failure 4-10 is a success.
Akvo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Sharp icicles the next available guard 1-3 is a failure 4-10 is a success.
He then begins firing Freeze Beams to detain more guards so the other could pick them off.
Akvo rolls to use Alpha Skill Shoot Freeze Beams to assault the oncoming guards. 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Akvo rolls to use Alpha Skill Shoot Freeze Beams to assault the oncoming guards. 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.

"You good to fight?" Akvo looked up at the tall suited man.
Make shields of ice for protection [Alpha] - 7/20
Shoot Freeze Beams [Alpha] - 5/20
Create Armor Out of Ice [Novice] - 4/10

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:04 pm

I-90
6:59 P.M.

The shards don’t seem to cut the driver but slightly cut the passenger. Skylars clap hits the other vehicle and causes it to flip into the ditch. Skylar smiles and looks back to the road. The wind still blasting inside the car. He keeps driving as fast as the jeep will let him go. He wants to get to rapid as fast as possible so he can finally get some answers.

-----------------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Alpha) – (12/20)
Seismic Clap (Novice) – (9/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Rapid City
6:53:21 PM GMT
805 5th Street

Epoch watched as a throng of thirty National Guard units rounded the building. Most of these men had not opened fire as seemed to want to take the group by surrounding them. It took a second to let it sink in that these men had overrun Umbral. Poor guy, Epoch thought, I hope wherever he is, he's okay. Shadows could survive somewhere, he was assured and now he needed to save his last teammate and his new ally, Akvo. Could Frost Raptor really be an ally now?

"All right, you two hold your ground, I'll get to the plane and get it started make your way over quickly!" Epoch commanded as he started his sprint toward the airplane. Throwing his arms out he attempts to use five blasts to knock back the oncoming soldiers.

Epoch attempts to use an energy blast 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success

Running regardless of the shots Epoch attempts to teleport to the cockpit.

Epoch attempts to teleport 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success

If it fails Epoch attempts to teleport again 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success

If it fails Epoch attempts to teleport again 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success

Skills
Time Travel [Alpha] - 0/20
Teleportation [Alpha] - 3/20
Energy Blast [Novice] - 2/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:12 pm

I-90 Reststop
7:32 P.M.

Skylar drove until his body could no longer hold it in. He pulls over a rest stop on the side of the interstate and runs inside. He stands inside real quick, staring at some magazines then quickly grabs one and runs into a bathroom stall. A few minutes pass then the door unlocks and a flush is heard. Skylar walks out from the stall then washes his hands. He throws the magazine back onto the rack then walks to the door to notice another National Guard Jeep. The doors open, and out comes the squad inside.

“Shit,” Skylar whispers under his breath.

Roll for what squad
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Rapid City
6:53:30 PM GMT
805 5th Street

Epoch was in the cockpit and strapped himself into a seat, "Fire up those engines!" he shouted.

The pilot let the slow running engines blast on, "Two minutes to take off!" The pilot rang out.

"Two minutes!" Epoch screamed, leaning out of the open cockpit. Perhaps some sniping could help, he thought stressing his body to fire out three more shots into the oncoming horde.

Skills
Time Travel [Alpha] - 0/20
Teleportation [Alpha] - 4/20
Energy Blast [Novice] - 4/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:59 pm

South of Rapid City
7:05:43 P.M. MT

After flying for a while Dr. Weird began to lose interest in what it was that drew him in his present course.

“WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?” He shouted in a mixture of anger and confusion. “I started out this way but now I can’t remember why. Huh, must not been very important.”

“FUCK SINCE I HAVE NO IDEA AND REASON TO BE HERE,” checking a read out monitor in his pod, “CRAP MY EXPERIMENTS I NEED TO BE THERE NOW.” Dr. Weird pulled the burning cigar from him mouth and threw it behind him. When it was a few feet away, one of the laser canons mounted on the pod targeted the burning cinder and fired, turning the stogie to dust in the wind.

“Now would be a good time to test my, QUAD ION ENGINE’S.” After initiating the startup procedure he places his hand on the ignition switch.

“GRAB ON BOYS, UNLESS YOU WANT TO WALK HOME ALONE!” Dr. Weird shouted to his faithful droids. They then proceeded to extend their metallic appendages and grabbed onto each other and to the pod.

CLANG

When they were all hooked on Dr. Weird hit the switch. “NO GUARANTIES WE WON’T EXPLODE GENTLEMEN. BWAHAHAHAHA” H could see the shifting gazes of the SR388’s optical receivers.
The still evening air was broken as Dr. Weird activated his Q.I.E

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Novice] – 8/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Rapid City
6:53:23 PM GMT
805 5th Street

As sol ran to the two supers, the Frost Raptor said something Sol didn't hear as he began sprinting towards him. Shit he's too close...

The Frost Raptor ran past him and knelt down, firing off icicles in quick succession. Sol turned to see armed government soldiers closing in on their position.

"All right, you two hold your ground..." The frost raptor must have joined Epoch... for however brief of an alliance.

Heat rushed down Sol's arms, into his palms.

He aimed at a soldier rushing toward him. Taking careful aim at their firearms.

Sol took aim at soldier 1s weapon with Solar Beam 1 - 1-5 fail, if 6-10 success

Sol took aim at soldier 2s weapon with Solar Beam 1 - 1-5 fail, if 6-10 success

Sol took aim at soldier 3s weapon with Solar Beam 1 - 1-5 fail, if 6-10 success

Sol took aim at soldier 4s weapon with Solar Beam 1 - 1-5 fail, if 6-10 success
Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:09 pm

I-90 Rest stop
7:36 P.M.

Skylar ducked behind the wall before the soldier and bots saw him. He peeked out once more then quickly ducked back under. “Five bots, one soldier… just like last time.” Skylar quickly thought of a plan as how to handle them. He smiled, he remembered how weak they were to his roar. Skylar stood up and raised his hands and slowly walked out of the building. The soldier looked confused for a second. But before he knew it, Skylar attacked.

Skylar rolls to use Seismic Clap on Soldier (1-7 Fail, 8-10 Success)
Skylar rolls to use Seismic Clap on Bot 5 (1-7 Fail, 8-10 Success)
Skylar rolls to use Seismic Clap on Bot 4 (1-7 Fail, 8-10 Success)

Skylar then Roars out, holding his roar for a few seconds time.

Skylar rolls to use Raging Roar (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)
Skylar rolls to use Raging Roar (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)

----------------------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Alpha) – (12/20)
Seismic Clap (Novice) – (9/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:10 pm

6:54:02 pm
Outskirts of Rapid City

"Ok, Daniel, you wait here and I'll go see what I can find. Do you have a cell?" At his nod she threw him her cell phone. "Put your number in and wait for my call. If a troublesome situation arises, explain that you must have gotten lost, get directions to somewhere nearby and fly a bit in that direction. Make sure you are out of site before landing again." Taking her phone back she smiled sweetly at him. "If you need to leave and I call you pissed off, then it's because things didn't work out. Be a dear and be overly sweet to me, ok?" With his nod she blew a kiss at him then put him out of her mind. She started walking into town. "Ok Dr. Takeshi, here I come!"

-------------------------
Hair Growth: Passive
Hair Arms: Alpha 1/20
Hair Hammer: Novice 2/10
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Rapid City
6:53:45 PM GMT
805 5th Street

Akvo shot off three massive Icicles each one crushing the fire arms of oncoming soldiers knocking them off their feet.

Then he shot two rapid bursts of Freeze Beams. They engulfed two of the guards mid run.

Not too shabby.

Not a second later an energy blast issued from somewhere behind Akvo picking off another guard.

Damn he's got control… that blast hit him right in the chest and it didn't even burn the first layer off his vest.

Then from right behind him two solar beams bowled over another set of guards, knocking them back a good fifteen feet.

Wow… either he knows what he's doing to… or he's being an ass. There goes another blast from Epoch, looks like I can't just sit here.

Akvo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Sharp icicles to cause nonfatal incapacitation 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Akvo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Sharp icicles to cause nonfatal incapacitation 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.

Akvo rolls to use Alpha Skill Shoot Freeze Beams to slow down the guards… permanently. 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Akvo rolls to use Alpha Skill Shoot Freeze Beams to slow down the guards… permanently. 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Make shields of ice for protection [Alpha] - 7/20
Shoot Freeze Beams [Alpha] - 7/20
Create Armor Out of Ice [Novice] - 4/10

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next