Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP)

+9
Yilana
Sol
Umbral
Twisted Fate
Akvo
Dr. Weird
Skylar Raige
Epoch
Noah the Arc Bearer
13 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP) - Page 4 Empty Re: 4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP)

Post  Epoch Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Rapid City
6:32 PM GMT
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

The name Doctor Weird rang through Epoch's head as he thought of that twisted smile and those menacing goggles. Coming back to reality, Epoch straightens himself and responds, "I do not need to bear any cuff or other trappings. I am offering you a chance to step out of this building with me and get into that airplane and get out of here, to safety. Though I wish not to fight, I will do what I have to, to bring you back to the NSS. I am more than strong enough to carry you out over my shoulder."

"I have no plan to let Doctor Weird come in here and screw this up," Epoch concluded.

He glances to the ice covered door and holds his right hand out, palm open to the ice. In an attempt to flaunt some power, to rival Akvo's rapping on the poor man's skull, Epoch tries to send a blast of energy at the ice.

Epoch tries to shoot an energy blast: 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 4

If it fails Epoch tries to shoot an energy blast again: 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 9

If it fails Epoch tries to shoot an energy blast again: 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success

Skills
Time Travel [Alpha] - 0/20
Teleportation [Alpha] - 2/20
Energy Blast [Novice] - 0/10
Super Nova [Passive]

Last edited by Epoch on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP) - Page 4 Empty Re: 4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP)

Post  Epoch Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Rapid City
6:32 PM GMT
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

After a moment of concentration, Epoch feels his body begin to tingle, like it had before. Thinking hard, he sends the tingle through his core and down his arm. Each cell in his body transfers energy through him, pushing it from cell to cell, into the palm of his hand. With great relief and surprise, a basketball-sized ball shot forth from his hand.

Quickly it springs outward and digs a hole into the ice before popping. It did not entirely destroy the ice, however it leaves a beach ball sized indent as ice shard fly.

I did it! Epoch thought, surprised by his emission. Hopefully this display would show the iceman that he was serious.

"So, are you coming with me or not?" Epoch asked sternly.

Skills
Energy Blast [Novice] - 1/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Rapid City
6:25 PM GMT
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

Looking behind him he saw Umbral running off in a different direction, "God damnit. Amateurs.." tightly clenching his jaw.

Sprinting forward towards the black suv, Sol outstretched his hand and took aim.

Sol uses solar beam. 1-5 fail, 6-10 success.
Random number (1,10) : 1

Random number (1,10) : 7
Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Rapid City
6:25 PM GMT
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

Heat gathers into Sol's palms and erupts outward, two blasts screaming towards the suv.

the first blast hits the suv, in the... 1-3 engine, 4-6 windshield, 7-10 tire.
Random number (1,10) : 10

the second blast hits the suv, in the... 1-3 engine, 4-6 windshield, 7-10 tire.

Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Rapid City
6:28 PM GMT
805 5th Street

The first blasts connects with the front tire, melting the rubber and shearing it off completely.

The second blast lands squarely in the engine, wreaking all sorts of havoc surely...

The vehicle starts losing control as the driver over corrects and plows into a small group of parked cars. Sol stood looking at the crash for a moment.

Please tell me you're all unconscious...

Sol can see movement, slow, but movement all the same.

Inside the SUV a soldier reaches for a small remote... pressing a red button.

The back of the SUV ejects outward, sliding on the ground. Two robots levitate from behind the vehicle, tasers sparking to life.

Ahh shit... sol sprinted to the left and took cover behind a car.

One of the soldiers opened his door, shouldering his weapon. "COME OUT WITH YOU HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD! YOU"RE OUTNUMBERED!" firing a few warning shots at the windows of the car Sol hid behind.

The other soldiers had gotten out of the suv now, and were in formation, slowly walking towards Sol's position. The bots levitated slowly, tasers trained on the car.

Sol began to panic slightly... then he got an idea.

"I'M COMING OUT! DON'T SHOOT!" placing his hands behind his head and slowly standing up to face the soldiers and bots.

Sol's eyes shifted from a warm yellow to a blazing white.

"SOLAR FLARE!"

Sol attempts solar flare. 1-8, fail, 9-10 success.
Random number (1,10) : 8

Random number (1,10) : 6

________________________________________________________________________________
Skills
Solar Beam - Alpha 3/10
Solar Flare - Novice 1/10

Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:29 pm

South Dakota Badlands
6:36:54 P.M. MT

“I CAN’T STAND THIS ANY MORE, NOBODY HAS EVEN THROWN A PUNCH YET.” Shouted an aggravated Dr. Weird as he starred at the monitor in front of him and as an eagle flys behind him. “OOO WHAT A PRETTY BIRD.”

“THAT’S IT, TIME TO MAKE MY ENTERANCE, LETS GO BOYS.” Dr. Weird leaves the safety of his tree bringing his attack droids with him. Making his way towards the bank at high speeds, as he nears his sensor pods reattach themselves back onto to his pod.

Dr. Weird comes close up to the bank where it is all going down. He stops right over the bank and ponders his next move. Looking out he can see the police surrounding the police station and the military moving in around the bank. Plus two new heroes, who were busy engaging the military force.

“Good, I won't have to deal with them, which leaves me to this." Looking back to the bank, "You four go and entertain the police and you two stay with me. Now here we go, RAMMING SPEEEEEED!!!” Four of the SR388’s move towards the police and begin to open fire. While Dr. Weird and the remaining two follow him in through the banks roof.

CRASH

Debris fly’s everywhere as Dr. Weird descends down through the banks newly made sunroof with two SR388’s behind him.

“DID SOMEBODY CALL FOR A DOCTOR?”
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Novice] – 8/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:52 pm

South Dakota Badlands, Crash Site
5:51:06 P.M. MT

Yilana glares at the dead body of Dr. Takeshi's victim, sprawled on the ground with blood streaming over his torn face. She takes a deep breath and ignores the glazed-over stare from the corpse, looking into the distance of blurred figures coming towards them. She turns to Dr. Takeshi, "Why don't we greet them with a very... warm welcome."

Rolling System Outcome: Group D
[2 Bots & 3 Soldiers]

Skills
Inferno [Passive]
Fire Form [Novice] 3/10

Last edited by Yilana on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:17 pm

The Barn
6:02 P.M

Skylar is getting angry with himself as his powers aren’t working for him when he wants them to. He gets angrier because of his powers and how they always work when its not beneficial to him. He tries Seismic clap once more upon the bot which now appears to be out of taser shots.

Seismic-Clap (1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 3
---------------------------------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Alpha) – (5/20)
Seismic Clap (Novice) – (4/10)
Richter Resonance (Passive)

Tased – 2
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:20 pm

The Barn
6:03 P.M.

“WHY WONT YOU FUCKING WORK!” Skylar roars out. Without knowing it, his rage takes over and roars out a seismic blast from his mouth, this close to bot 1, it would destroy it.

Raging Roar (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)

If successful (1-4 Barn doesn’t fall, 5-10 It does)

----------------------------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Alpha) – (5/20)

Tased – 2
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:52 pm

5:53:45 P.M. MT

As the soldiers moved in closer and closer, Takeshi glanced back at his compatriot.

“Let’s feel this one out a bit….. shall we?” Takeshi declared, obviously planning something.

Before Takeshi knew it, three soldiers walked up, one in lead and two following, bearing REC7 Carbines and clad in full Kevlar armor. In addition to large hovering robots followed closely behind the group of soldiers.

My name is Sergeant Nathaniel Davids, and I have been given direct order to capture…. Or eliminate anyone who is or is associated with “Supers”. We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way… relinquish your weapons and power down immediately… for your own sakes .” Nathanial declared glancing at Yilana, who stood nonchalantly still engulfed in flame.

“Well, well, well….. Nathaniel, all high and mighty are we?... But you don’t honestly think we are just going to give up, do you?... You see, some of us supers don’t agree with your ever so powerful “avatar” of justice….the president.... besides, you see my friend here?... If you truly value your lives you should be the ones relinquishing your weapons…. And as for me, well…. Let’s just say I can easily make your nightmares a grim reality..”

I..I’m afraid that isn’t going to happen…. Now I’ll give you one last chance, relinquish your weapons and give yourselves up and no blood has to be shed here…” Nathaniel spoke, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

“Alright then, we’ll have it your way then Nathaniel, but I want you to answer me on simple question first, do you have a family… a wife?.. children perhaps, that you value?” Takeshi questioned, a smirk now wide across his face.

Wouldn’t you like to know….” Nathaniel grunted with great frustration.

“Now, now Nathaniel, I don’t really appreciate your attitude.” Takeshi spoke, suddenly having a quick flashback of Ike’s unique ability…

“You see Nathaniel, first mistake you made was telling me your name, you see all I have to do is incant your name, and with the flick of my wrist your brains can be a scrambled ooze in your skull, and my friend here…well, let’s just assume you don’t all want to be piles of smoldering ash… now then, I’ll give you one more chance at this, do you…. Have a family that you value, answer me this simple question and we can all walk out of this alive..”

Dammit…. I have a wife… that’s it’s…. now give yourselves up....

All too easy…. Takeshi thought, glaring directly at Nathaniel.

Takeshi discretely Attempts Alpha Skill Hypnotize on Nathaniel, 1-5 Fail, 6-10 Succeed)

Random number (1,10) : 5

Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:11 pm

5:56:02 P.M. MT

Suddenly, Nathaniel lowered his gun, his eyes became wide as he stood in a state of stasis.

The two soldiers behind Nathaniel stood in states on confusion at their Sergeant’s sudden stand down.

Takeshi Attempts Novice Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight) to give Nathaniel the illusion that his men are Yilana and Takeshi, and Takeshi and Yilana are his men, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Succeed)

Alpha Skill Hypnosis: 9/20
Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Feel):3/20
Minor Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):3/10

Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:19 pm

The Barn
6:05 P.M.

Skylars rage grows more now that his power acts up on its own accord. Bot 1 seems to crack and dismantle under the pressure of Skylars roar. Parts of metal fly from the bot and stick into the wall. The barn shakes from the pressure of the roar. Skylars roar dies down as soon as his rage begins to quell. Skylar stands there breathing heavily, then he remembers the Soldier. Skylar turns to look to the soldier, he grits his teeth at him, hating the fact that he called him a killer in a round-a-bout way.

Soldiers reaction. (1-5 stand and fight, 6-10 Run away)

Raging Roar (Alpha) – (6/20)

Tased – 2
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:21 pm

5:57:22 P.M. MT

“W…What the fuck was that!??” Nathaniel shouted, now snapped out of the trance.

“You just sealed your death… Open Fire!.”

Suddenly the soldiers held up their guns towards the two villains and began to unload, Takeshi immediately dove to the side taking cover behind a large metal plate from one of the chopper wreckage's.

“DRONES!! IT’S TIME!! GIVE THEM HELL!!!” Takeshi shouted.

All of a sudden, there was a cacophony of humming sounds as a small swarm of 9 SR388’s came flooding from over the hill towards the soldiers.
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:39 pm

5:58:50 P.M. MT

Yilana stands still as the bullets try to penetrate her suit, forming little black and blue bruises on her skin. She forms a smile not noticeable to the naked eye, breathing heavily and grabbing a dagger from her belt in each hand. She grips them tightly and closes her eyes with blood rushing throughout her body.

"Nice try, boys. Let's see how you like THIS!" Yilana throws her daggers diagonally hoping to get the two soldiers behind Sgt N. Davids.

First dagger, left soldier: 1-5 Miss, 6-10 Success

Second dagger, right soldier: 1-5 Miss, 6-10 Success

Skills
Inferno [Passive]
Fire Form [Novice] 3/10
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:56 pm

5:59:31 P.M. MT

The daggers disarm the two soldiers, forming gashes on their hands. She chuckles under her breath in satisfaction and whips out her chain rope in front her, causing the dirt to fly up in the soldiers' faces.

One of the soldiers enrage and scream out: "HOVERBOTS ACTIVATE!" The two hoverbots' eyes turn bright blue and float over towards Yilana with a silver mechanical arm reaching out from their backs. Lines of blue and yellow electricity shoot across the two fingers of the mechanical arm, causing sparks of green to spit out from the sides.

Bot 1 Taser; 1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success

Bot 1 Taser; 1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success
Random number (1,10) : 2

Skills
Inferno [Passive]
Fire Form [Novice] 3/10
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:58 pm

The Barn
6:07 P.M.

Skylar notice the soldier slowly back up then turn and run. Skylar grits his teeth and chases after the soldier. “Come here fucker! Why ME! WHY DID YOU COME AFTER ME!” Skylar roars out. He chases the Soldier out of the barn and while running, he attempts to knock him off his feet with seismic claps.

Seismic-Clap (up to three attempts) (1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tased – 2
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Umbral Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:51 am

Rapid City
805 5th Street
Security First Bank
6:26 PM GMT

Umbral immediately began to head west and stopped far enough away to analyze what he had seen up ahead...5 bots were forming from a van and 2 humans were behind them armed with guns.

Umbral instantly knew what to do; this new form seemed to give him some sort of calm that he did not have before, and a new serious attitude that helped him make his decisions vastly quicker. He then reached out his hand to touch the side of the building that was casting a shadow and merged with it.

The building stretched over to where the enemies were, this was Umbral's route, and before he knew it he was traveling towards them with intense speed.

Shadow Transportation [Shadow State] 1-4 fail 5-10 success

If Umbral fails to do so, he tries again

If Umbral fails to do so, he tries once more

Skills
Shadow State [Activated Passive]
Umbral
Umbral

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:58 am

Rapid City
6:34 PM GMT
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

Akvo stood almost in awe for a moment before collecting his thoughts.

He's bluffing. Surprise is showing all over his face. Still... if he did manage to shoot one of those my way I don't think I'd enjoy it. Even with a bit of Frost Armor. Best to cater to him.

"Compelling argument, maybe I underestimated you. As for going with you, the best the NSS could offer me is some sort of anti-ice cage and a Clockwork Orange reform program. As nice as that sounds why don't we wait to hear Dr. Weird's offer?"

I have to keep him on his toes. If he gets overconfident he's going to be able to take me o-

BOOM!

A loud crash in the ceiling interupted his thoughts.

A giant pod pierced the ceiling. It was Dr. Weird.

Shit... no finesse out of that guy... maybe I should try to suit up

Akvo rolls to use Novice Skill Create Armor Out of Ice. 1-7 is a failure 8-10 is a success.
Akvo rolls to use Novice Skill Create Armor Out of Ice. 1-7 is a failure 8-10 is a success.
Make shields of ice for protection [Alpha] - 5/20
Shoot Freeze Beams [Alpha] - 1/20
Create Amor Out of Ice [Novice] - 0/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 pm

The Barn
6:12 P.M.

The seismic shockwaves caught the soldier in the right shoulder and the back of his legs. The waves cause him to drop and flip onto his back. Skylar catches up to him and dives on top of him. He puts his knees on the mans shoulders.

“Move and I will make your eyes burst with my howl.” Skylar threatened. He had yet to figure out how his abilities worked, but he knew what he could do. He hoped his threat would be enough to stop the Soldier.

“I.. I wont! Please don’t kill me!” The soldier says pleadingly.

Skylar grits his teeth. “I AM NO KILLER,” he roars out. “Who are you, why are you after me!”

The soldier shakes out of fear of the super. “You.. You killed your family. Since what the president announced, you were one of the ones on the top list,” explained the soldier.

“The President? What did he announce! TELL ME!” Skylar demanded. The rage was beginning to show in his face. His forehead and cheeks were becoming flushed with blood. The veins in his forehead were showing. He was bearing his teeth to the soldier. He made it clear, he was angry.

“He… he announced the capture of all dangerous supers… he… he said even the good supers were to be targeted. But you, you were easy to target after you killed your family.” The soldier started to state just as Skylar stands up and looks down upon the soldier.

“I am no killer,” states Skylar as he coldly stares into the eyes of the soldier. He attempts seismic clap upon the soldier who is now defenseless.

Seismic-Clap (1-7 Fail, 8-10 Success)

If hit, where. (1-3 Arms, 4-8 Chest, 9-10 Head)

If arms, they break(Evens left arm, odds right) If chest (1-5 he is still conscious and in pain, 6-10 He is unconscious) If head (1-5 Unconscious, 6-10 Dead)

---------------------------------------------------------
Seismic Clap (Novice) – (6/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Umbral Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Rapid City
805 5th Street
Security First Bank
6:27 PM GMT

Umbral's arrival felt almost instant as he was peering at the humans and bots from just beside them

Umbral again assessed his options after looking at the bots, and felt the wisest choice was to take out the men with the firearms as they can do the most damage.

Umbral moved quickly..he was going to position himself behind the two men to ready his attack. Sneak attacks are his specialty..

Skills
Umbral
Umbral

Back to top Go down

Post  Umbral Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Rapid City
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

Umbral had gotten into place, he didn't give it a second thought as he prepared to attack the soldiers

Before he had attacked Umbral listened as the men were having a little conversation..

Soldier 1: "Yeah man, last night was crazy, I got so tanked bro...preettty sure I did about 10 chicks last night"

Soldier 2: "Hell yeahhhh broo, doing it up like a boss!" Soldier 2 held out his fist to Soldier 1 and they bro fisted.

Umbral emerged slightly from the shadow and spoke quietly, "grats" as he swiped at the guards with shadow emission.

Umbral uses Shadow Emission [Shadow State] 1-7 Fail 8-10 Success

Umbral attempts Shadow Emission [Shadow State] again 1-7 Fail 8-10 Success

Umbral attempts Shadow Emission [Shadow State] once more 1-7 Fail 8-10 Success

Skills
Umbral
Umbral

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Outside the barn
6:15 P.M.

Skylars seismic wave slams deep into the soldiers chest. The wave leaves deep concave imprints all over the soldiers bulletproof vest. As soon as the wave hits him, the soldier lets out a heavy gasp, his eyes roll into the back of his head. His head slowly tilts to the side, indicating he is now out cold. Skylar looks coldly down at the soldier before stepping away from him. Skylar looks at the barn and then tilts his head.

“How the hell did you stand up to those waves? I mean im a super… Wait. I, Im a super! Holy butt fucking hell batman! And I, I just took out five robots and a National Guard Soldier! Im badass!” Skylar enthusiastically shouts. Skylar looks to the barn with fire in his eyes. “You will fall this time.” Skylar runs to the barn and stands right outside of it about 10 feet from the walls. He inhales deeply then lets out a heavy roar.

Raging Roar (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success) (up to three attempts)

If successful (1-4 the barn doesn’t fall. 5-10 it does)

Seismic Clap (Novice) – (7/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Umbral Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Rapid City
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

The guards open there eyes in surprise as Umbral smashes into the guards with his shadow emission

Shadow Emission [Shadow State] [1-3 Slight Hit 4-7 Heavy Hit 8-10 Major Hit]

If Slight [Minor damage inflicted]

If Heavy Hit [1-4 Leg Sweep 5-8 Chest Blow 9-10 Head]

If Major Hit [1-5 Conscious 6-10 Unconscious]

Skills
Umbral
Umbral

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:06 pm

The Barn
6:17 P.M.

Skylar looks at the barn as his roar makes it shake. It stands strong. Skylar lets out a small grin. “What kind of barn are you?” He asks himself. He slowly walks around the outside of the barn. It isn’t until he gets to the back of the barn that he notices a small sign spray painted on it, “Good Ol’ Amish Barn.” Skylar chuckles as he reads the sign. “Amish Barn huh? I think im going to name you something better.” Skylar grabs a piece of scrap metal from inside the barn then walks to the front of the barn. He slowly carves the words “Barn of Solitude” into the doors of the barn.

Skylar admires his handy work before turning around to notice something that makes him grin wide. Makes perfect sense! How else did they get here! Skylar thought to himself as he looked out at the National Guards Humvee with a modified short flatbed trailer on the back of it. He runs over to the trailer and goes to the hitch, it seems to be on there pretty good and tight. He smiles and his hands start to vibrate intensly.

Seismic-Clap on the Hitch (1-7 Fail, 8-10 Success)

If successful, the Hitch breaks and the trailer leans back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Alpha) – (7/20)
Seismic Clap (Novice) – (7/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Rapid City
6:36:15 PM GMT
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

Epoch was rather proud of his display, however, Frost Raptor still refused to leave. It wasn't that he seemed disinterested in leaving peaceably, but that he would rather wait for Dr. Weird to arrive.

"I would rather not wait for someone maniacal like that to make an entrance. I promise you that your trail and punishment will be as minimal as possible if you just come with me-" Epoch said, trying to convince Akvo but he was cut off my a loud boom.

Bits of ceiling fell everywhere as smoke and dust billowed inward. The setting sun cast an array of shimmering light and shadows upon the descending pod and driods. Dr Weird came through, seated in that pod with his terribly twisted smile, "DID SOMEBODY CALL FOR A DOCTOR?" Dr. Weird shouted, those goggles reflecting the sunlight.

Epoch jumped back and covered his face from the debris and soot. He was too late.

Skills
Energy Blast [Novice] - 1/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next