Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

+10
Twisted Fate
Skylar Raige
Akvo
Ike
Yilana
Tang Le
Dark Coyote
Dr. Weird
Epoch
Noah the Arc Bearer
14 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP) - Page 8 Empty Re: 5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

Post  Akvo Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:33 am

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:11AM

The three heroes walked toward the cart. The attendant nodded which told Akvo it was self serve. He grabbed a slice of bread and buttered it. For some reason toast didn't sound that appealing. After buttering a few more slices of bread he filled up his glass with milk.

"Need strong bones and all that jazz.

He almost chuckled to himself as he walked away but his thoughts were interrupted.

"Sir?" The attendant implored Akvo.

Akvo turned around, "Uh, yes?"

"You forgot your oatmeal sir." the attendant replied.

"Uhm, I don't really care for oatmeal thanks, Epoch can have my share." he said and tried to smile but he realized he probably came off pretty rudely.

He sat in one of the circles and started eating. He was oddly calm.

Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 6
Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 10

If any or all the rolls are successful a very light dusting of snow starts falling. The snow forms from moisture in the air.
Shoot Freeze Beams [Master] - -/-
Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 0/20
Snow Manipulation [Novice] - 1/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP) - Page 8 Empty Re: 5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

Post  Akvo Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:54 am

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:11AM

From the ceiling to the ground, and a five foot radius around Akvo sees snowfall. The moisture in the air condenses, then freezes. The tiny flakes melt as they hit the ground.
Snow Manipulation [Novice] - 2/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Overpass
6:17 AM MT

Skylar shakes his hands as the vibrations get to him for a second making his attempt futile. He puts his hands on his chest and lets the vibes soak into him and nullify them. He needs to get rid of these soldiers so he pops up for a second.

Skylar rolls to use Seismic Clap on Soldier 1, 2, and 3. In order(1-4 Fail, 5-10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 1
Random number (1,10) : 8

Skylar gets back behind cover and for the last time, attempts to raise the concrete just a bit higher.

Skylar rolls to use EarthQuake (1-8 Fail, 9-10 success)

----------------
Raging Roar (Superior) – (8/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (11/30)
Earthquake (Novice) – (8/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Overpass
6:19 AM MT

Skylars shots hit soldier 1 and 3, knocking their guns out of their hands. As he gets back to cover and attempts to make the earth rip and quake, he feels a sudden burst of energy in him. The road begins to crumble, rise, and sink all around. He looks down to his hands and feet and can only think of one thing.

”This feels good!”

He turns to face the soldiers from behind cover and readies himself to jump out at them. With this power in him, he feels he cannot be touched. He kicks off with his left foot and brings his right up to the top of the barrier, as he kicks off, he feels and hears a loud boom as he finds himself launching high into the air. At first he is taken aback by this jump of his, but as he looks down upon the confused and baffled soldiers, he pulls his fist back.

Skylar begins his descent upon the center of the group of soldiers. His right arm, which is chambered, begins vibrating furiously. His body dives headfirst down and just as he nears the ground, he throws his right out as fast and as hard as he can. His fist hits the ground and instantly, a shockwave erupts and the ground crumbles all around the soldiers. The debris and shock from the attack knock out all of the soldiers, leaving Skylar standing in the center, looking down at his feet with a large grin on his face.

“I CAN FLY!” He exclaimed to the world.

----------------
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (13/30)
Earthquake (Alpha) – (0/20)
Aerial Propulsion (Novice) – (0/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:31 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:12 AM CT

Epoch scooped up his bowl and a few slices of bread, if he had the room left he'd eat Akvo's but it wasn't likely he'd choose to take it either way. He sat a ways away from Akvo, avoiding the snow and Meltdown and Quantum sat near him. Perhaps Akvo wanted to be alone.

They all sat under the slight roofing in the area. The main portion of the training room was outdoor and the ceiling was only around the perimeter. They all ate, practically silently, and Teaghan had a determined look on her face, not to melt her food on her lips.

"So," Epoch started over his cheek full of oatmeal, "What will we be doing first?"

"Well," said Quantum, "you'll be meditating a bit, focusing your energy while partaking in a little target practice. How's that sound Aquilo?"

Energy Blast [Superior] - 8/30
Energy Propulsion [Novice] - 0/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:37 am

OverPass
6:24 AM MT

Skylar looks down, smiling at himself. He turns and walks onto the overpass and hops up onto the ledge. He notices cars coming by and he needs one. He jumps of and attempts Aerial Propulsion.

Skylar rolls to use Aerial Propulsion (1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 9

If one of these is a success, he flies off of the overpass and lands on the ground in an earth shattering Ground Pound Pose which coincidentally, shatters the highway around him.

If none of these Succeeds, He drops down and lands in the same ground pound formation, but looks stupid while doing it.
-------------------
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (13/30)
Earthquake (Alpha) – (0/20)
Aerial Propulsion (Novice) – (0/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:53 am

Dr. Weird’s Lab in the Badlands
6:26:51 A.M. MT

Dr. Weird was holding out the collar for Dark Coyote waiting for him to take it. He say Yilana walking into the room where they were but thought nothing of it. He did ask though that they meet in the conference room, but he would let it go. Yilana looked deep in thought and was not really “with” them at the moment. It was only when she yelped that Dr. Weird turned to face her, he noticed that she was bleeding slightly. The four SM III’s came in looking for the source of the noise, but Dr. Weird held up a hand and they stopped where they were.

Apparently the prototype suit she was wearing managed to rip. ‘That will be needing looked at.’ He thought, ‘that shouldn’t have happened.’ “You going to be ok there? Oh before I forget, since you are here I have a new gift for you.” He laid the collar for Dark Coyote on the table and reach back into his coat and pulled out a small gauntlet and proceeded to hand it to her.

“This you fill find to be a little useful. These little toys I will be handing out to everyone,” he pointed over his soldier to Dark Coyote. “Are to help me keep track of all of you, your location, health, and will allow me to study and understand your abilities. Also as a better form a communication with private frequencies. Yours though Miss Wong has a small bonus, a retractable 9 inch blade built into it.” He handed Yilana her gauntlet and walked over to the collar and tossed it at Dark. “You I am afraid,” Dr. Weird said addressing Dark Coyote. “Will have to put that on if you want to leave this facility.”

Looking back at Yilana, Dr. Weird said, “Steve, bring her a new suit for here to change into then run a diagnostic on the old one.” Turn to her, “Well since you are in the Medical wing help yourself to anything you need. We’ll wait,” he finished with a grin. “We need to meet up with the last one, I have some errands I would like you to run.” Dr. Weird left the room and 3 the SM III’s followed leaving Yilana, Dark Coyote, and one SM III in the room.
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
? [Novice] – 0/10

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:22 am

6:27 AM
Dr. Wierd's Lab Medical Wing

Dark picked up the collar and sniffed it and said "Tracking device. However a collar? I need to be able to hide in the plain sight of people. However a guy literally wearing a collar is going to put off more than a few people. A wristband, or something would be alot more discreet, not to mention less hazardous to my health. Having anything around your neck is a severe handicap in a fight. If I need to have something like this, I can accept that, but as to this," He put the collar back on the table and continued "Is more of a danger to me than a benefit to you."

Dark looked to Yilana and said "Another... mutant." he sniffed again, taking in the smell of fresh blood and continued "Her blood is clean, there shouldn't be any worry of infection, though a bleeding wound is always a danger so I suggest you clean it as soon as possible."

He looked back to Dr Wierd and said "You told me your name, I would return the favor but frankly I have no name. However if you need to call me something you can call me Dark Coyote, or Dark for all I care."
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Interstate
6:33 AM MT

Skylar jumps off and with his second kick, propels himself off and higher into the air. He looks at the ground and chambers his right fist again. As he comes down upon the ground, his feet touch and he slams his right fist down, causing the interstate to crack and crumble beneath his fist. Skylar stands straight up and faces the cars coming towards him. The squealing of breaks are heard all around. The first car the comes to a stop in front of Skylar. He smiles at the car and holds his hand out to the car, the drive panics. The door flies open and a middle aged man stumbles out of the car and runs for his life. Skylar chuckles and gets in. He drives through the median and onto the other side of the hole in the interstate and continues to drive.
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:17 pm

6:27:47 A.M. MT

Dr. Weird just stood in the doorway facing out into the hall; the SM III’s stopped as well. Not turning around keeping his back to Dark Coyote Dr. Weird said. “You don’t want to wear it, that’s OK then. But you do know that means I can’t let you leave this room.”

He then gestured to one of the four SM III’s, “You stay here and baby sit him. Oh, and if somehow manage to get out the hallways are lined with anti-personal high frequency beam cannon’s. So you are the safest in the room.” He said with a smile that no one could see.

Yilana had gotten up off the floor, “Come along now Miss Swan we need to go and meet with Bacchus, I have a gift for him as well.”
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
? [Novice] – 0/10

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am

6:28 AM MT
Dr. Wierd's lab, medical wing.

Dark laughs out loud at the doctor and says "Comprise not one of your strong suites, eh?"

He sat down on the table still chuckling and said "Go pout, when you are ready to work out a deal you know where to find me."

He layed back on the table and started singing
"If you go into the woods tonight,
You'll be in for quite a fright,
If you go into the woods tonight,
You won't believe your eyes."
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:12 pm

6:30 am
Federal Prison Camp, Yankton—Yankton, South Dakota, Cblock

"Man the morning have to b the worst part of the day, i mean they wake us up at 6 and then we have to sit around waiting for a headcount." Franko moaned.

Prosper tried to ignore him, this new guy was pretty annoying. He got here a week ago and hasn't shut his mouth since.

"I mean it doesn't make any sense, i could still be cathing some z's right now."

"This ain't a friggin' ski resort, they aren't here to make us comfortable"-Ricky, from the adjacent cell

"Don't burst his bubble too soon, you'll ruin all the fun when he's starts losing it a month from now"- Ricky's cellmate chimed in.

"Keep it down in there!" the guard barked as they stopped in front of Prosper's cell
"Unlock Cell 34!" immediately the door slide open with a loud clanging rattle.

"Murdoch, Franko! Meniere, Prosper! Step out for Head count and cell inspection!"

Prosper stood up and walked out nonchalantly, noticing Franko being a little skittish.

"That idiot didn't actually hide something did he?" mused to himself.

The guards did a quick rifling through there cell, one of the guards checking the toilet suddenly stopped and held his hand up.
"Hey boss, looks like we got a few needles in here!"
"Alright which one of you two is responsible for these?"

Franko quickly sputtered out "They ain't mine! those are Prospers, he told me that if i told anyone he'd mess me up!"
"Well, Prosper?" the guard pressed

That fucking rat!
"Man, you know my parole is in 2 days, and you know that I've been here 15 years and not once have i tried to do drugs in here" Prosper responds, near the end he tries to induce nausea on Franko

using induce nausea on frank (1-5 Fail, 6-10)

Random number (1,10) : 7

Psionic Equilibrium distortion

skills

induce nausea[alpha]:0/20
render unconcious[minor]:0/10

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Nausea ripples through Franko intensely, he start puking onto the guards feet.

"You see man the junkie can't even keep it together."

"Alright throw Franko into solitary, and Prosper you get back in the cell and wait for meal call

"Yes, Sir." Prosper barked as he went back into his cell and lay on his cot. He could hear ricky and his cellmate talking.

"hey man you hear about that Obama speech man?" ricky's cellmate inquired
"no man, what the idiot saying now?"
"He's decided all those superpowered freaks need to get rounded up, bout time to they been running wild for far too long"

that could be a problem, as long as they don't get the wise idea to check normal prisons i should be fine prosper thought to himself. [u]It's a good thing he got these powers after being in prison otherwise he would have ended up in one of those special cells those other supers ended up in. But as long as i'm here i might as well give them some indirect education on the matter[/i]

using induce nausea on Ricky and his roommate (1-5 Fail, 6-10)

This should pass the time until breakfast

skills

induce nausea[alpha]:1/20
[/quote]

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:11 pm

6:29:04 A.M. MT

Yilana shook her head and winced at the stinging pain of her wound on her rib. She was a bit surprised her suit tore and then glanced toward Dark Coyote. She raised an eyebrow showing interest on who he might be and what type of powers he might hold. She was about to walk toward him to introduce herself, but before she could, Dr. Weird asked if she could follow him. She turned around to face him and cocked her head sideways in interest. "Bacchus? Who's that?" she asked as she walked behind Dr. Weird out of the laboratory. Yilana looked back toward Dark Coyote before asking, "Is he a new person with special powers?" She widened her eyes at the thought of meeting yet another one. The thrill of knowing that there were people out in the world with these abilities was mind blowing. She got a bit excited and walked quicker, now walking side-by-side with Dr. Weird; and not even once when she moved quickly in her suit did she feel any pain from her wound. She was concentrated more on the exciting news of a possible new villain than her bleeding wound, which was slowly oozing out of the gash of her suit.
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:11 am

6:29:32 A.M. MT

Dr. Weird just stood there as Yilana walked up beside him, “Me pout, I think you are gravely mistaken. You fail to see it is my help that you are in need of not the other way around. You also seemed to be confused on a something else boy. Thinking that you are the wolf in the woods but actually you’re just Little Red Riding Hood, and I am the Big Bad Wolf and there is no woodsman to save the day.”

Dr. Weird started laughing as the metal slide shut leaving Dark Coyote alone in the room, the lone SM III standing just outside the door. While he and Yilana went off down the corridor to locate Ike.

Skills
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
? [Novice] – 0/10

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:18 am

6:30 AM MT
Dr. Weird's lab, medical wing

Dr. Weird's words fell on deaf ears, Dark continued singing his song. His eyes noted everything in the room, every small detail. He didn't want to have to fight his way out. He hoped that the doctor would get off his high horse and decide to talk on even terms, but Dark had met many people like him, and he knew asking them to be reasonable was like trying to catch water with a sieve. But if worst did come to pass, he knew that every detail could prove vital.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:28 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:12AM

The snow stopped falling almost at once.

"I'm up for a little target practice," Akvo said excitedly, ignoring the meditation and focusing, "What do you have for us forty foot tall droids with three missiles?
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:28 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:12 AM CT

Quantum smiled, "Good to see you're so eager, Aquilo."

Epoch scarfed his oatmeal down rapidly and jumped to his feet as well.

"What's the hurry?" Teagan scoffed around a mouthful.

"I'll start too, I'm ready," Epoch said, slightly excited to show up Aquilo, he did have the home field advantage.

"Well, boys, while Meltdown and I finish here you can begin target practice, course one." Quantum pulled what appeared to be an old Television remote from his pocket. "With this I can control the simulation from here. Why don't the two of you step out into the middle circle and put your backs to one another. Epoch, face West; Aquilo, East." He swallowed before continuing, "Both of you will close your eyes, focus yourselves, listen close and imagine where the targets are. Six targets for each of you will come up from the ground before you. Do not move, but hit them as quickly as you can. When i say go, open your eyes and open fire."

Energy Blast [Superior] - 8/30
Energy Propulsion [Novice] - 0/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Dr. Weird's Lab
6:31 AM

As Ike traveled down the steel hallways to the conference room, he heard what sounded like voices and then a steel door sliding shut. Curiosity peeked and Ike turned toward the noises. Along the way, 2 repair hover drones were working on the a light in the corridor that just seemed to constantly blink. RE15s huh? I wonder......

The RE15s will forget the light and begin to battle each other for 5 minutes.

command group by name (1-8 fail, 9 & 10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 2

Random number (1,10) : 5

(If success, Ike will smile as he walks by the bots now fighting each other under a strobe light effect. If fail, I will walk by unmoved, down the corridor to find Dr. Weird and Yilana.)

command single biotic object (Alpha 10/20)
command group by name (Novice 1/10)

(If success, Ike will smile as he walks by the bots now fighting each other under a strobe light effect. If fail, I will walk by unmoved, down the corridor to find Dr. Weird and Yilana.)
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:23 pm

7:01 am

As the guards hauled Ricky and his cellmate to the infirmary, Prosper had the whisper of a thought that maybe he had overdone it. Quickly dismissing it he continued in line heading to breakfast.

Shuffling through the single file line the other inmates were up to the usual rowdy ways, he grabbed his eggs, bacon, and some biscuits then headed to the usual spot. Ace and Kit were already there bullshitting. As Prosper sat down he started listening into their conversation.

"Apparently ever since the announcement supers all over the countryhave been flipping out." Ace explained ,"Sounds like even the good guys have been butting heads with the government on this."
"Jeez, if they had just left them alone then it would only be the occasional super causing trouble, now it's like the end of the friggin' world" whined Kit
Prosper interjected, "This is nothing new, just look at how the government has dealt with other problems, can't fix it? Guess we better ban it"
Ace quickly responded,"But this isn't something they can just ban, form what i can tell these people can't just choose not to do what they do."
"But alot of them can and they are causing problems, as much as i hate being in prison, some people should be locked up" Kit retorted

Before Prosper could say anything one of the bigger inmate came up behind him,"We heard you ratted out franko. We don't like rats."

Prosper didn't even turn his head,"Franko tried to pin shit on me, he couldn't even hold himself together long enough to at least pass it off."

"whatever rat, we'll be seeing you in the yard." the inmate slowly walked off.

"Shit Prosper that guy has it in for you." said kit
"Yeah man i'd be careful i've heard about he, let's just say he won't be getting out on good behavior" said Ace

"whatever guys, he won't even show." Prosper finished the last of his food and took the tray back. shit that guy has the same yard time as me. I better come up with something fast
Prosper walked to get in line to go to the yard. He saw the inmate who threatened him earlier 5 people ahead of him. Guess i'm going to have to go for broke.

using render unconcious on the inmate (1-8 Fail, 9-10)
Random number (1,10) : 4

skills

induce nausea[alpha]:2/20

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:52 am

(on the previous post 9-10 was success)

I guess it isn't going to work Prosper thought as he followed the line into the yard. The inmates dispersed as they were let loose in the yard. Prosper started heading towards the workout equipment. He was halfway there when he saw in the large inmate approaching from the corner of his eye. Looks like it's all or nothing
using render unconscious on the inmate (1-8 Fail, 9-10)
if fail using render unconscious on the inmate (1-8 Fail, 9-10)
if fail using render unconscious on the inmate (1-8 Fail, 9-10)

if successful:
Prosper doesn't even turn his head as the large inmate hits the ground, out cold. He chances a glance back as he starts to use some of the equipment. A small crowd has gathered around the starting to wake up inmate, and the guards send him off to the infirmary to get checked out.Hopefully i won't have to worry about him for awhile. Prosper chuckles to himself as he goes through his workout routine.

if all failures:

The large inmate swoops up from behind and kidney punches Prosper. Prosper turns with the hit and heelkicks the inmate in the stomach while inducing nausea. The large inmate doubles over puking. The guards immediately come rushing over. They quickly pin Prosper on the ground. Inmates watching the events unfold begin booing and jeering at the guards.
"Hey pig! He was defending himself yo!"
"That guy didnt even do nothin'"
The guards quickly whisk Prosper back to his cell, and the large inmate is taken to the infirmary.shit, just my luck. 2 days to go and i might have started a riot.
"Prosper, you will stay in your cell until your work time." one of the guards barked Fucking soldier act, every time. Prosper mused as he lay back on his cot, waiting for work.

skills

render unconcious[novice]:0/10

Meniere

Back to top Go down

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP) - Page 8 Empty 5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2

Post  Azriel Darksky Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:25 pm

I was walking along an interstate, I think it is I-90. I am not really sure but I wish I had a vehicle to drive my feet are tired.

*He hears what sounds like a large vehicle pull up behind him and turns around.*

Huh, this should be fun.

Roll to see what group gets out of the Hummer.

Demonic Mimicry

Skills

Wall Crawling: Passive
Atmospheric Adaptation: Passive
Specialized Weapon Manipulation: Alpha
Arial Jump:Novice
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:47 pm

6:31:11 A.M. MT

Dr. Weird and Yilana had left Dark Coyote alone in the room to collect his thoughts, with nothing else in there except for the table he had been lying on.

“Strange you don’t recognize him, we meet him just the other day if you recall. He tried to kill us upon me blowing up his car.” Dr. Weird said to Yilana as they turned another corridor bumping into Ike.

“Just the anarchist I was looking for here put this on.” Dr. Weird threw an arm guard to him. “I’ve been handing these out to everyone here. It’s basically a transmitter that will let me monitor you, and functions as a radio for us.”

Still walking Dr. Weird turned down another corridor and gestured that Ike and Yilana follow. “I have something I would like you to do for me. Over the military radio I have found some else who could be a great asset to us. So I would like you to go out and get him if you would.”

They walked out into the hanger where two speeder bikes were brought out and ready for them. Four SR388’s were there as well. “You can use these to find him, the communicators I gave you will lead you to him and back here when you’re done.”

“Well now, any questions?”

Skills
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
? [Novice] – 0/10

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:22 pm

7:50 am

"Alright Prosper, time to get to work." The guard said gruffly. yup sounds like he is having a bad day, hope it's nope because of the trouble in the yard Prosper got up and headed out of the cell and down the catwalk. He got into the laundry room and went to his area. Starting to load a washer he thought to himself it's going to be a long day

8:20am
Prosper has been washing at a pretty steady pace, nothing out of the ordinary just the hum drum. Prosper noticed a guard rushing up to the other guards. He was talking hurriedly, but Prosper couldn't make out what they were saying. The majority of the guards took off, leaving the minimum staff for the laundry room. what in the world is going on? "Get back to work Prosper" a guard shouted. Guess it's none of my concern. Prosper decided as he got back to the task at hand

8:40 a.m.
Prosper is pulling clothes out of a washer when a tremor rocks the room. What in the hell was that? Another tremor broke out, but this time Prosper noticed something weird about it. That rumbling is coming from the yard! immediately after he finished the thought a boulder came breaking through the side of the laundry room's wall. Prosper watched as it plowed through the rows of machines and through the wall on the opposite side. You gotta be fucking kidding me! Prosper rushed to look through the gaping hole of where the boulder came from. The hole revealed a clear shot to the yard. Prosper noticed that all the guards in the room had taken off. Unsupervised inmates? Whatever is going on it can't be good.. Prosper ran through the hole toward the yard. The worst that could happen is a guard tris to stop me, but they seem to be busy enough as it is. As he neared the yard he could hear yelling and gunshots, and then he saw it. A cyclone of stone with what look like a statue at the middle of it. Prosper reached the courtyard, holes now littered the walls of the courtyard. It was a whirlwind of fear and chaos, guards shouting at each other, gunshots ringing out as bullets hit stone in a futile effort to stop what appeared to be a living statue. Prosper looked at the statue, and it was clear, the man was an inmate with powers. There goes not checking prisons for supers. The statue lifted its arm, a large section of the ground followed the motion. Th statue flung the giant section of rock destroying the base of a guard tower. Guards plummeted to the ground, clawing at the air in futility. someone is going to have to do something about this guy first...It looks like it has to be me

skills

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:00 am

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:13AM

Six targets? That's nothing… Six clay pigeons compared to ten gigantic robots… ha…

Akvo suddenly got distracted as he realized he hadn't had a cigarette in quite some time.

Nonetheless he stood ready when six medium sized targets sprung up.

Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on target (1) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 9
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on target (2) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on target (3) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on target (4) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 4
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on target (5) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 3
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on target (6) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next