Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to Germany

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Journey to Germany - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Germany

Post  Strawberry Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:43 am

March 24, 2009
Munich, Germany
Pratt Family Apothecary
11:00 PM Central European Time

Alyson had become accustomed to spending her birthdays alone. That is, aside from Fievel and the locals. The evening had drawn in and the air went stale. Fievel had gotten irritable, and there was a rapping at the door. Alyson went to the door calmly and opened it. Beyond the threshold was Mr. Cold. Alyson should have been stricken with the utmost fear, but she was not. For some reason it seemed hidden inside her.

Mr. Cold looked into her eyes and asked if he could enter. She foolishly allowed. It was times like these that the unusual tends to happen. Cold bore down on her, and entered the Apothecary. "You will bring me the skull, Stawberry, by dear."

A tear rolled down Alyson's cheek. She tried to tell herself that Mr. Cold could not have known her Nannie. She also tried to keep from complying, but she couldn't. Alyson pulled the skull, still in it's box, from it's hiding place. Slowly, she opened the box and pulled back the cloth that covered it. The deep holes of its sockets drilled into her pupils. Immense pain shot through her, and she felt no pain. Her ring of courage kept her safe. Horrific flashes flooded her imagination. The fear was gone. The rings truly worked. Though they did work, she felt as if maybe she wished they hadn't.

With haste she yanked the ring from her finger. The fear shot through her violently and she slammed the lid shut. She turned to face Mr. Cold. The fear fueled her anger and she knelt to her sacred circle on the floor.

"Strawberry, what are you doing?" Asked Mr. Cold as she started to open the circle and cast her spell.

"Hecate, dea, mortales tueri intra circulum. Liga nos lumen."

Strawberry attempts to cast Warding Circle, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 5

If it fails, Strawberry attempts to cast Warding Circle again, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 4

If it fails, Strawberry attempts to cast Warding Circle again, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 3

• Healing Potion (Green) - 1
  • Sleepy Tea - 1
  • Diarrhetic Drink (Black) - 1
  • Render Bleeding (Black) - 1
Enchantments [Alpha] - 0/20
  • Grant Courage - 4
  • Vorpal Sword (Green) - 3
Warding Circle [Novice] - 2/10
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post  Strawberry Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:45 am

March 24, 2009
Munich, Germany
Pratt Family Apothecary
Time Uncertain

"My sweet, sweet, Strawberry, what in heavens name are you trying to do?" Asked Cold, walking toward her.

Alyson hastened herself.

Strawberry attempts to cast Warding Circle, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 9

Random number (1,10) : 2

Random number (1,10) : 6

• Sleepy Tea - 1
  • Grant Courage - 4
Warding Circle [Novice] - 2/10
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post  Strawberry Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:49 am

March 24, 2009
Munich, Germany
Pratt Family Apothecary
Time Uncertain

Finally! It worked just in time. The skull was safely within the circle and miraculously, so was Fievel. Mr. Cold threatened me. His words were, "You'll have to give it up sooner or later. I will see you in time." Upon finishing, he exited the Apothecary, and the air returned to normal. I looked at the clock and three hours went by!

By the way, I can't believe how much that ring works. It's almost scary. Hecate, thanks for being with me for another birthday.

- March 24, 2009

• Sleepy Tea - 1
  • Grant Courage - 4
Warding Circle [Novice] - 3/10
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post  Strawberry Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Friday, November 5, 2010
Munich, Germany
Pratt Family Apothecary
9 AM Central European Time

Alyson had been running the Apothecary for a few years now, and she had gotten more accustomed to the German. After her previous encounter with Mr. Cold, she had refrained from using her Warding Circle. It had seemed to be something she wouldn't want to use out of superstition.

This day had been strangely quiet, and after feeding Fievel, she had turned on her television to see what the news might bring. She watched for a while, until a particular story had caught her eye.

Back in the United States, there had been some amazing things happening. Bad things. In some small town in Oklahoma, villains with phenomenal powers had assaulted the town and easily defeated two fledgeling superheroes. On top of that, it seemed that the two superheroes were from the NSS, the organization that had contacted her a few years prior. As she watched, the phone rang.

I answered the phone, and to my surprise it was someone from New York calling. She called her self Dawn Harris, the Representing President of NSS Station 2 in New York City. She was calling in regards to my developing abilities as a witch and that the NSS still showed great interest in my recruitment, especially as someone natively American. I couldn't believe how much I was followed. I also couldn't help but believe that the NSS operated somehow like Mr. Cold.

With a hard swallow, I had to decline her offer. She apologized and said that the NSS President in Chief, President Jackson, would send me his regards soon. I couldn't understand her urgency.

- November 5, 2010

• Sleepy Tea - 1
  • Grant Courage - 4
Warding Circle [Novice] - 3/10
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down