Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of the Past

Go down

Shadows of the Past Empty Shadows of the Past

Post  Twisted Fate Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:03 am

Somewhere over the Pacific Ocean En-Route to South Korea
Dr. Weird’s Experimental Jet
Saturday Morning
6:02 AM Hawaii-Aleutian Time

Takeshi gazed out upon the dark vastness of the Pacific Ocean, Dr. Weird’s experimental jet soaring at remarkable yet seemingly impossible speeds. The jet was a true marvel of Dr. Weird’s genius engineering, the design was slick and perfectly streamlined, the propulsion technology was similar to the design of the mad doctor’s personal pod, powerful and efficient. Inside the snug cockpit, many panels gleamed a fluorescent cyan hue.

Fuel Levels: 58%
Secondary Fuel Reserve: 100%
Auto-Pilot: Active
Destination: Busan, South Korea
Destination Coordinates: 35°10′46″N, 129°4′32″E
Weapons: Active
G-Force Barrier: Active

As Takeshi continued his seemingly hypnotic gaze upon the dark Pacific, he fell into deep thought of his time in South Korea.

________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha Skill Hypnosis: 10/20
Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Feel):4/20
Minor Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):5/10
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Past Empty Re: Shadows of the Past

Post  Twisted Fate Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:36 am

Pusan, South Korea
Chung-Ha Industry of Science.
Neurologics Lab, Sector 25
November 16th, 1978
8:56 AM

“Dammit, that’s five more dead too Strain 7A… it’s starting to feel like we are making no progress whatsoever,” Takeshi muttered, looking over a stack of test results.

“Hrmph! You should have seen patient 453’s reaction to the strain, heart practically burst from his chest!” Teg Ganges shouted, walking into the room, a typical smug look on his face.

Ted Ganges was a man of tall yet lanky stature, greying orange hair and piercing green eyes. His typical attire was a brown sport coat, khaki pants, and brown dress shoes. Ted carried with him a cocky air of superiority, and a smug and somewhat morbid persona.

“Good to hear you’re enjoying yourself Dr. Ganges, but while you play around with the test subjects, Hyun and I have been tirelessly toiling away at perfecting the gene, more than you can say about yourself in the past weeks…” Takeshi spoke, shooting Ted a glance of displeasure.

“Hmm, that’s funny, because last I checked, the last strain that came close to success was of my, origin… you could say,” Ganges rebutted.

“Why don’t both of you stop bickering amongst each other, we have a new shipment of test subjects coming in shortly…. It’s going to be a busy day,” Hyun intervened, a stern tone in his voice.
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Pusan, South Korea
Subject Intake Station, Sector 25
November 16th, 1978
9:30 AM

“Looks like we are getting in fifteen new subjects today.” Hyun stated to Takeshi, looking over the incoming subject’s log.

“… Unfortunately, these numbers are becoming harder and harder to compensate with in relation to the number of patients we are losing.”

Takeshi thought back to the last shipment of subjects received, mostly young children taken from the very streets of various cities and settlements in South Korea.

“Hrmph, hopefully we can get a batch of adults at least, children are frail and weak… don’t react the same to the gene.” Takeshi remarked, irritated.

“I wouldn’t get your hopes up, the Korean government is starting to lose its faith in our research, they are already cutting our funding extensively, if we don’t make significant progress soon, I fear we will be cut completely.”

Just as Hyun finished, the aluminum garage door began to ascend, white light slowly began to pour into the otherwise dingy room, only to be quickly snuffed out by a large black delivery truck pulling in.

A tall man dressed in full black stepped out from the delivery truck.
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Chung-Ha Industry of Science
Subject Intake Station, Sector 25
November 16th, 1978
9:35 AM

“Morning gentlemen, got the monthly shipment here!” The tall man shouted walking around to the back of the truck.

The man pulled the door of the truck open, revealing large crates stacked upon one another.

“Looks like the government is really starting to shirk on making sure you guys have fresh specimens.”

“Yes, so it seems… can we just avoid any trivial chatter and get the specimens taken to their cells, my associate and I have more pressing matters to attend too.” Takeshi spoke impatiently.

“Yeah, yeah, you can at least help me out here.” The man spoke, wheeling the first crate from the truck.

As more and more crates gathered outside the truck, the fearful moans and cries of the boxed specimens grew louder and louder.
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Chung-Ha Industry of Science
Specimen Containment Block, Sector 25
November 16th, 1978
9:56 AM

As Takeshi assisted the unloading of the new specimens he couldn’t help but be reminded of how truly repulsive the specimen containment block was. The scent was a combination of many factors, the main contributors being that of formaldehyde and the scent of human filth. The living quarters were also never without the sounds of pained cries, plea’s for mercy, and sometimes even prayer. The hallway down the block was uncomfortably narrow, the cells claustrophobic.

As the specimens where unloaded and placed in their cells Takeshi noticed a trend, children.

“Dammit! How do those bastards expect us to make any progress when all we are given are weak children!” Takeshi shouted in frustration, clenching his fists.

“Don’t get too bent out of shape doc, looks like we have one more specimen to unload.” The man responded, patting his hand upon the top of the oddly silent crate.

“Let me see the documentation on this one.” Takeshi demanded.

Name: Khang Rhan
Handicaps: Left Eye(Blind)
Weight: 61 Kilograms
Height: 5’8”

“At least we were given one adult in this otherwise pathetic lot, let’s get him in his cell.”

As Khang was placed into his cell, he shot Takeshi a look to which he had never seen before... pure, unrefined hatred.
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Pusan, South Korea
Main Hallway, Sector 25
April 23rd, 1979
10:35 AM

The stars at night are big and bright, down in the heart of Texas, upon hearing the magical words, Takeshi claps his hands, he knew it was a myth that the song was so catchy, but perhaps he was “myth”taken. He knew that if he could make it to Korea, he could catch those fanny bandits, and get his ass back, he hasn’t been able to sit for 36 years.

Okay, let’s get serious for a moment……

There was an uncomfortable silence as Takeshi and Hyun strode down the long hallway en-route to the Xenogenetics Containment Center.

“Finally, it seems that we have a specimen showing true progress!” Hyun shouted, a wide grin across his face.

“Yes, Khang has indeed shown magnificent potential, his body has yet to contest any strain that we have given him, but we should remain prepared for failure, he is yet to develop any visible powers.” Takeshi responded.

As Takeshi and Hyun entered the Xenogenetics Center, the silence was shattered by the loud whir of generators running. A bright green light emanated from a large glass capsule placed in the center of the spherical shaped room.

“Ever wonder what that thing in there is thinking?” Hyun questioned, fixing his gaze upon a small life form suspended within the center of the capsule.

“I’m not sure, but I suspect it’s not especially pleased with us and our exploitation of it.” Takeshi answered, poking at a small console at the base of the capsule.

A small needle emerged from the roof of the capsule, descending down towards the alien lifeform. The needle bored into the lifeform and began to extract samples of genetic material.

“Imagine what could possibly happen if that thing ever escaped,” Hyun muttered as he collected vials of genetic material from a machine on the wall.

“You really concern yourself far too much with this life form; let’s just get those vials back to the lab.”
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Pusan, South Korea
Genetics Lab, Sector 25
October 23rd, 1979
1:32 AM

Takeshi gazed upon a large screen projecting the alien DNA being magnified; the strain was incredibly complex, composed of bizarre geometric structures formed together into long branching strands.

“Hmm, perhaps if we cut out that portion, no… no that won’t work.” Takeshi mumbled to himself, shifting his weary gaze to a form listing statistics of all the previous strains and results.

Strain Case Log
May 1st, 1977
Strain 0
No Alteration
100% Rejection Rate
Information: Human physiology completely disrupted by the pure alien gene, complete cardiovascular shutdown, nervous system burnt out.
100% Mortality Rate (65 Dead)

Strain 1A
August 1st, 1977
Alteration: Removal of central base pairs, human pair spliced in place. (5% Human DNA, 95% Alien DNA)
56% Rejection Rate
Information: Preliminary results show promise, 44% of the specimen survive the first weeks of DNA inclusion, eventual neural, cardiovascular, and respiratory degeneration. (Recommend incorporation of more human DNA)
100% Mortality Rate (45 Dead)

Strain 1B
December 15th, 1977
Alteration: Bottom section of alien chain removed, human chain spliced in place.(50% Human DNA, 50% Alien DNA)
100% Rejection Rate
Information: Complete failure, immediate loss of all senses, absolute degeneration of all human physiology.
100% Mortality Rate(35 Dead)

The list went on and on, listing countless numbers of failed strains and results.

“You’re a fool, you know, if I were in charge I would just put the lifeform directly into one of the specimens.” Ted muttered to Takeshi, condescendence in his voice.

“You know the risk involved with that Ganges, have you completely forgotten how the lifeform was obtained?” Takeshi retorted.

“Yeah, yeah, took an entire squad of Spetsnaz to rip the lifeform from that poor sap’s head, and to think, it was able to take two or three of them out.” Ganges spoke, waving his hand as he exited the room.

“Just imagine the possibilities though, this research is going nowhere as it is, it’s fine though, I’ll make sure I get my way in the end…” Ganges muttered to himself cynically.

Last edited by Twisted Fate on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Pusan, South Korea
Neurologic Labs, Sector 25
April 24th, 1980
8:06 AM

The morning was dank as Takeshi made his way to the front entrance of the Facility, the light of the sun suffocated by the thick haze of dark clouds overlooking the city of Pusan.

“Good morning Dr. Takeshi!” exclaimed the chipper female receptionist as Takeshi entered the lobby. Takeshi remained silent; a look of unease ran across his face. As the previous months had passed by, Takeshi’s feeling of dread had been growing exponentially as a result of a combination of Dr. Ganges increasingly cynical behavior and the countless late nights researching the mysterious alien lifeform. It was almost as if there was a figurative doomsday clock ticking down, growing closer and closer to critical mass.

The walls seemed to lean in on Takeshi as he shifted down the long narrow hallway en-route to the neurologics lab, cutting him off from the outside world. Upon entrance, Takeshi surveyed the cluttered lab. Research documents had built up upon the tables, a monument to the seemingly incomprehensible amount of research that had been done over the years.

“Good morning, Hezata.” Hyun spoke, shifting his concentrated gaze towards Takeshi.

Takeshi scanned the room a second time.

“Morning, Hyun. Where’s Ted, I need to speak to him about his recent, behavior.”

“Oddly enough, I haven’t seen him at all this morning. I’m not sure if he even came in today. You can’t be too sure though, he has been especially sketchy lately.” Hyun responded.

Meanwhile…

“Yes, these will do just fine.” Ganges snickered to himself, tapping numbers into a small timed explosive, 00:15:00.

They will all see the true power of the lifeform, maybe it will even snuff them out in the process..

“They didn’t listen to my brilliance; they denied me, tossed my visions aside like trash."

"Yes, you will be the perfect harbinger of their demise.” Ganges exclaimed, peering into Khangs’ prison cell.

There was a resounding click as Ganges pulled the containment cell release lever.

“Let’s have some fun you fat-headed bastards.”
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Pusan, South Korea
Neurologic Labs, Sector 25
April 24th, 1980
8:21 AM

*BOOM*

The resounding roar of multiple explosives tore its way through the entire facility, shaking the very foundations of the architecture.

“What in the hell was that?!” Takeshi shouted as he regained his shaken composure.

Suddenly, smoke billowed into the lab from the main hallway, forming a thick, suffocating haze. A feminine silhouette began to emulsify amongst the smog. The wispy silhouette inherited increasingly fine detail as it grew closer to the lab. From the midst, a female voice cried out in a labored tone.

“There where explosions *cough*. Subject 4 has *cough* escaped.”

Making his way towards the distressed figure, Takeshi moved through the smoke, making great effort to work his way through the gauntlet of disorganized tables. The figure began to take on more human quality as Takeshi moved in closer, a female scientist with a thick film of blood dominating the left side of her face.

“Did you say Subject 4 escaped?!” Takeshi frantically shouted.

“Yes! Please, get me out of here, I think I’m dying!” The women replied, increasing fear in her tone.

“Dammit, Hyun! I need to make sure the lifeform is safe, you need to get out of here!”
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Pusan, South Korea
Containment Hallway, Sector 25
April 24th, 1980
8:23 AM

Takeshi dashed down the smog filled hallway. Violent conflagration’s billowed from gaping holes in the walls, quickly blackening Takeshi’s white lab coat. The thick haze of smoke quickly began filling Takeshi’s already labored lungs.

“Just… a bit *cough* further!” Takeshi exclaimed to himself.

Suddenly, Takeshi felt himself careening face forward towards the floor. With a loud thud Takeshi met the rubble covered floor with heavy impact. Swiftly craning his head back Takeshi caught a gruesome glimpse of a horrifically seared specimen barely moving but still alive. The patient’s face was severely burnt; his eye’s partially burnt shut and nose mostly scorched away.

“Monsters, all of you are… twisted monsters.” The specimen muttered, a single tear running down his face as life left his body.

“No, we were the salvation of this disgraceful world, but it seems as though fate had different plans. Unfortunately for you it seems that yours has been sealed.” Takeshi spoke, pushing off the floor and back up onto his feet.

Takeshi continued his laborious stride towards the Xenogenetics Lab. His anxiety grew greater and greater with every step. If released, the alien lifeform could wreak unquestionable havoc. Upon arrival Takeshi was stopped dead in his tracks by the mortifying sight of the shattered alien capsule.
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Pusan, South Korea
Xenogenetics Lab, Sector 25
April 24th, 1980
8:27 AM

Thick glowing ooze ran down the shattered glass of the containment capsule, the lifeform nowhere to be found. The lights of the spherical shaped room either flickered on and off or where completely snuffed out. An uncomfortable silence was only broken by the sound of glass crackling under Takeshi’s feet as he slowly moved in closer to the container.

“This can’t be happening; this all must be a dream, a horrible dream.” Takeshi pronounced to himself, fear in his tone.

Suddenly, a deafening sound rung out from the opposite end of the lab.

*KRRRANG*

Takeshi hastily moved his lab coat aside and reached for his holstered handgun.

“This is no dream, this is reality!” A voice echoed out.

“Khang? Is that you?” Takeshi questioned, slowly rising his pistol to chin level.

“It speaks to me you know; it whispers prophetic visions into my very mind.” The disembodied voice replied in a maniacal tone.

“Dammit, the lifeform must have already integrated itself into his head.” Takeshi muttered to himself, preparing the confrontation.

“It tells me to kill all of them…. starting with you!”

A shirtless male figure suddenly lunged from the darkness. Long black tendrils protruded from the man’s scapulae and his eyes where glowing menacingly, a bright green. His veins pulsated with what seemed like a dark black tar, forming an intimidating black web across the entirety of the male’s body.

Before he could even react, Takeshi was pinned to the cold metal wall. His face met with the fiends in close proximity. A wide, toothy grin stretched across the man’s face and his gaze was wide with eagerness.

“Oh how it seems as though the tables have been turned doc. Funny how that works, right? I spent a year in this place being poked and tortured by your sick experiments. Who am I to complain though, it all worked out for me in the end. It’s really too bad I’m going to have kill you, you really have done so much for me.”

“You haven’t killed me yet.” Takeshi exclaimed sternly, gazing directly into Khang’s eyes.

Takeshi attempts to use Alpha Skill Hypnosis on Khang,(1-5 Fail,6-10 Succeed)
Random number (1,10) : 5

Random number (1,10) : 7

Random number (1,10) : 8
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Pusan, South Korea
Xenogenetics Lab, Sector 25
April 24th, 1980
8:35 AM

Khangs’ already brightly glowing eyes suddenly magnified in luminescence. It seemed as though Takeshi’s attempt to hypnotize Khang had triggered a horrendous reaction. The alien lifeform had assumed complete control of Khang to negate the hypnotic effect.

A grim echoing voice reverberated within Takeshi’s mind.

“You’re insignificant attempts upon this form’s mind will go in vain so long as I reside within.”

“What is it that you want from us?” Takeshi questioned, stricken by fear.

“It is not what we desire; it is what we will enact. Your kind will see their grand cityscapes crumble to mere ashen heaps around them. The very skies of this meager planet will bleed into the oceans, encompassing the surface under a penumbral shroud. Humankind will cry out for mercy upon dying eyes and ears.”

“What do you mean we?” Takeshi inquired.

“I am but one of many, an emissary for the brewing tempest.”

Suddenly, the sound of heavy engines and helicopter blades began reverberating throughout the entire lab. The Korean military had begun closing in upon the lab in great numbers.

The indoctrinated form bored its tendril into Takeshi’s right shoulder. Screaming out in pain as it retracted, Takeshi slowly slid to the floor as the lifeform’s grasp let up. Keeping its gaze focused upon Takeshi, the alien spoke one last phrase as it formulated its escape.

“We will show no compassion towards this planetary vessel. When we arrive do not try to resist, we will overwhelm and annihilate all that stands in our path. We are Infinite. We are the beginning. We are the end.”
________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha Skill Hypnosis: 11/20
Minor Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):8/10

Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Off the coast of South Korea
Saturday Morning
(Regular Time)
6:34 AM Korean Standard Time

Takeshi was rudely awakened by the sound of Steve chiming in through the jets navigation panel.

“Dr. Takeshi, we are approaching South Korea. Would you like me to engage the stealth systems?”

“Yes Steve, that would probably be for the best; how much longer until we reach Busan?” Takeshi inquired to the AI.

“We should be arriving in roughly 15 minutes.” Steve replied.

“Very well, thank you Steve.”

Takeshi raised his hand to his brow, wiping away a film of warm sweat. He looked out upon the thick haze of nimbus clouds.

“This world is ill prepared for whatever is coming.” Takeshi muttered to himself, thinking about what the lifeform had said to him before it vanished.
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Over Busan, South Korea
Saturday Morning
(Regular Time)
6:52 AM Korean Standard Time

An opalescent orange blanket of light had just begun settling in upon the sleeping metropolis of Busan. The jet’s stealth systems had worked flawlessly in evading any possible radar transmission in the area, whilst the reflective paneling kept the vessel out of easy visual range. Takeshi scanned over the great cityscape, looking out for the specific mountain range that housed the Chung Ha Research Facility.

“My, has this place changed over the past 30 years.” Takeshi spoke to himself.

Many awe inspiring works of architecture now rose from the ground, magnificently piercing the sky. Takeshi was awe struck by the sheer amount of change that had occurred over thirty years in the city he had once called home.

Takeshi’s attention was gripped as the desired mountain range came into view.

“Steve, our destination is just ahead; put us down quietly a short distance from the lab.” Takeshi commanded.

“Of course Dr. Takeshi.”

Minor Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):9/10
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Busan, South Korea
Landing Zone near the Chung Ha Research Facility
Saturday Morning
(Regular Time)
6:57 AM Korean Standard Time

Steve pulled the jet in low and quiet, finding a small clearing of trees to land within. Undercarriage thrusters roared to life suspending the jet in the air as it slowly descended towards the ground. Steve accomplished the landing with seamless precision, alerting not a single bit of opposition.

Takeshi began to scan the immediate area as he stepped down from the cockpit. The bitter chill of November air quickly enveloped Takeshi’s aged form.

“Of course it’s cold.” Takeshi muttered to himself as he buttoned up his trench coat.

Takeshi pulled a small electronic device from his pocket and placed it into his right ear.

“Steve, I need you to make sure we aren’t compromised, keep the jet out of sight.” Takeshi instructed sternly.

“Very well doctor, initiating low profile stealth systems.” Steve chimed in through the small earpiece.

Shifting through the forest towards the lab, Takeshi began to plot out a plan of entry. In the 70’s the lab had been sparsely guarded, but the momentous catastrophe and thirty years where sure to have changed that. Fully aware of impending opposition, Takeshi readied his handgun, ensuring that it was cocked and fully loaded.

After a short walk, Takeshi came up upon the road leading up to the facility. Towering concrete watch posts and tall barbed wire fences rose from the ground in the distance, growing more and more intimidating as Takeshi moved in closer. A moderately armed guard stepped out from the checkpoint post as Takeshi moved into close proximity of the outer perimeter.

“Hold up there gramps, this is a highly restricted area. Unless you can provide verification, you will be escorted out and held for questioning.” The guard shouted to Takeshi in a cheeky tone.
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 am

Busan, South Korea
Chung Ha Research Facility, Outer Perimeter
Saturday Morning
(Regular Time)
7:06 AM Korean Standard Time

Takeshi quickly scanned the immediate area as he moved in closer to the guard, taking notice of the surprising lack of additional sentries in the area.

“Oh goodness me, it seems as though I have gotten lost on my morning walk.” Takeshi exclaimed, gazing directly into the guard’s dark auburn eyes.

Takeshi attempts Alpha Skill Hypnosis on the Guard, 1-5 fail, 6-10 succeed.
(Original Roll:10)
(Original Roll:6)
(Original Roll:10)
Minor Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):9/10
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 am

Busan, South Korea
Saturday Morning
(Regular Time)
7:07 AM Korean Standard Time

The man’s face fell completely flat, eyes growing wide and pupils dilating as he stopped dead in his tracks.

“What an unfortunate fate you have been given, dying alone on such a bitter day.” Takeshi sinisterly spoke.

Takeshi attempts Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation (Feel) to cause the guard to feel his heart bursting, 1-5 fail, 6-10 succeed.

Takeshi attempts Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation (Feel) to cause the guard to feel his heart bursting, 1-5 fail, 6-10 succeed.

Random number (1,10) : 6

Random number (1,10) : 4

Takeshi attempts Novice Skill Sensory Manipulation (Sight) to give the guard the illusion of his flesh tearing from his body, 1-8 fail, 9-10 succeed.

Takeshi attempts Novice Skill Sensory Manipulation (Sight) to give the guard the illusion of his flesh tearing from his body, 1-8 fail, 9-10 succeed.

Random number (1,10) : 6
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Busan, South Korea
Saturday Morning
(Regular Time)
7:08 AM Korean Standard Time

Clutching his chest, a look of excruciating pain encompassed the guards face as he fell to his knees. Labored breathing and shuddering conveyed to Takeshi that the unfortunate man had fallen into severe cardiac arrest.

“Weak, the lot of you pathetic normals sicken me.” Takeshi spoke as he placed his foot upon the dying guard’s chest, forcefully pushing him onto his back.

Glancing back and forth to scan the perimeter, Takeshi dragged the now lifeless body off the road and into a dense outcropping of forest.

“Yes, this outfit will do just fine. Thank you very much for your services officer.” Takeshi sinisterly spoke as he stripped the guard down to his undergarments.

The officer suit fit Takeshi snugly but not uncomfortably so. Lastly, Takeshi donned the guard helmet, sliding down the face visor. The moment of truth was growing closer and closer as Takeshi grew nearer to reentering the facility.

“I will have my research back, and find Hyun even if I have to burn this entire damn place down.” Takeshi intently spoke as he strode towards the lab.

Alpha Skill Hypnosis: 12/20
Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Feel):5/20
Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):0/20
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:03 am

Busan, South Korea
Chung Ha Research Facility, Inner Perimeter
Saturday Morning
(Regular Time)
7:15 AM Korean Standard Time

*Click!*

The lock of the outer perimeter gate rung as the latch released, the reinforced titanium conduit sliding open. With a rigorous stride, Takeshi made his way to the front door of the very facility that he had toiled within in years past. As the distance between Takeshi and the facility mitigated, images of the past infiltrated his somewhat resolute mind threatening his focused demeanor; images of horrid reminiscence flashing before him.

"We are Infinite, We are the Beginning, We are the End."

Lukewarm sweat ran down Takeshi’s brow, his helmet visor slowly steaming up. Labored breathing as an impending panic attack crept in upon the aged man; trembling hands rising towards his concealed head.

“Focus Hezata, you must focus! This mission cannot be for nothing!” Takeshi hissed at himself, attempting to recollect his focus.

“Hey, are you alright?” A tall man of Asian descent, adorned in a long black petticoat stood inquiring from a short distance, shattering Takeshi’s impending panic attack.

Takeshi glanced up towards the man, taking note of the somewhat familiar yet modernized nametag the man wore.

Dr. Ayan Zhu.”

“Yes, I am just fine. I think my helmet might be a bit tight is all.” Takeshi spoke in a dodgy manner.

“Alright then, well carry on.” Ayan spoke shooting a slight hand gesture as he proceeded through the lab doors.
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down