Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

+10
Twisted Fate
Skylar Raige
Akvo
Ike
Yilana
Tang Le
Dark Coyote
Dr. Weird
Epoch
Noah the Arc Bearer
14 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP) - Page 10 Empty Re: 5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

Post  Azriel Darksky Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:48 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:18 AM MT

Azriel makes his jump and two of his shots strike down the second soldier finishing his second clip as well. Azriel reloads his gun with his third clip of six shots and prepares to fight again.

Azriel rolls to hit three of the robots, aiming for the eyes, with alpha skill: Specialized Weapon Manipulation. 1-5 failure, 6-10 success.

Shot 1
Random number (1,10) : 10

Shot 2
Random number (1,10) : 9

Shot 3
Random number (1,10) : 2
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Atmospheric Adaptation [Passive]
Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 4/20
Arial Jump [Novice] – 3/10

Clip 1 is empty.

Clip 2 is empty.

Clip 3 has 3 shots left.

Clip 4 has 6 shots left.
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP) - Page 10 Empty Re: 5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:15 am

Dr. Weird's Lab
South Dakota, Badlands
Hangar
6:42 AM MT

Time never seemed to flow correctly. Noah couldn't even must a breath to detail the rhymes to control Yilana or Ike, or perhaps he just couldn't remember them. Either way, he physically moved about the hangar. Kyle was now in the room, delivered on a two wheeled cart, strapped tight.

Noah told Steve, "Here are the orders, tell them, when time restarts, that they are to independently train here. There are ten scarecrow-style targets in the rear shed in this room. They can set them up and practice on them as they like. Stress them to get better at focusing and empowering their current skills. They will need them. Rumor has it Dr. Weird will be sending them out at 7:30 AM"

Noah stepped back and huffed. Time resumed.
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:34 am

Dr. Weird’s Lab in the Badlands
6:42:57 A.M. MT

Dr. Weird landed on level E of his lab, his first thought after landing was that the tube needed greasing to provide for a smaller ride. A service droid showed up beside him and handed him a digital clip board which displayed the current read outs of his recent experiments.

First on the list was a progress report on the Quadraphonic. Production was progressing on schedule without delays. It would be complete in early hours of Monday morning. If all the system checks are cleared and it passes its tests it would be put into full production, he would be able to crank out at least 4 by Thursday.

Walking down past the rows test tubes, each containing a soldier he had started modifying with cybernetic and the formula for strength enhancement which he just recently finished. The subjects that he had been testing the strength formula had finally yielded positive results and was moved on to the super soldier program.

He continued to browse down the list when he saw something new. It was progress report in Level 2 of the lab; Dr. Weird had run out of room in there and decided to expand. “Steve what’s this about?”

“While expanding the walls in Level 2 I came across this new metal that I cannot seem to break it apart by normal means. It appears to absorbing all the energy and force that’s put into it.”

“From the sounds of it we just found ourselves some Vibranium.” Dr. Weird said with a massive grin on his face. “I wonder how we got this lucky.”

“I believe it have collided here in the Badlands Centuries ago. And over time and the movement of the Earth’s crust it was buried here.”

“Well Happy Birthday to me, STEVE start harvesting it. I want this added to Project W.”

“Of course sir right away.” Right then Steve began to move the necessary equipment to begin collecting the Vibranium he just discovered. “One more thing sir, what should we do with Dark Coyote?”

“Huh, Black what now, who’s that?”

“The individual you have locked up in the Medical Wing after you brought him back last night.”

“Oh him, I guess we can give him something to do. Drop his ass into one of the testing rooms then. If he manages to pull threw give the wrist and ankle cuffs and see if he would like to join the others.”

“As you command sir.”

At the Medical Lab where Dark Coyote is kept, the SM III left the room as Steve announce “Brace for impact.” The floor suddenly fell away dropping its occupant into one of Dr. Weird’s many test rooms. The one that Dark Coyote fell into was test room 12. It held 3 circular saw blades, 4 spiked flails the size of bowling balls, false floor panels with spikes underneath, two small low frequency laser turrets mounted in the wall on both side of the only door leading out. And 5 combat SR388’s with increased armor.

While Dark Coyote was still in free fall Steve told him that he would land he would have to navigate to door on the other side of the room. He also told him this would Dr. Weird an understanding of what he is.

Back on Level E Dr. Weird had moved on to another section of his lab. He entered a room with Cerebral Cybernetics written in bold letters with the Impact font. Pulling up a chair he sat down a table with another Blank strapped to it with their brain exposed. The subject was still alive and had all sorts of wires and cables sticking into his/her brain. He then began where he left off in the process of grafting the transmitters to the brain.

Dr. Weird smiled as he cut into the Parietal Lobe, before he left he saw that both Ike and Yilana had put on the trinkets that he had given them. He would now be able to track their movements and analyze their powers with those on. Soon he thought himself, soon no one will be able to challenge me.
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
? [Novice] – 0/10

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:45 am

6:43 AM MT
Dr. Wierd Lab Testing room

Dark closed his eyes as he fell and let his instincts take over. He knew that he wouldn't have time to think or anything, he would only have time to react. He couldn't be himself, he would need to be the monster.

He opened his eyes mere inches from the ground and hit it running. Using his claws he dug into the floor and used it to throw himself forward. The Robots all began firing but he didn't care. He flipped over the first saw, rolled under the second, and side stepped past the 3rd with mere inches to spare.

He continued running but then felt his foot give way, he looked down to see the spike pit, and only caught himself by grabbing the sides of the whole, he didn't stop moving, using his hands as a base he flipped himself over it just to see a flail coming his way, he jumped past it's power arch onto the cord holding it and using his claws cut it free. When he landed he spun around once to keep it's momentum then threw it to the nearest droid as the other 4 moved forward. He still didn't stop he lept past the next flail to the wall and used it to propel himself into the nearest droid. He tackled it to the ground untop of the next spike pit. He jumped out just over the next flail and grabbed the head of the next droid. His claws couldn't penetrate the armor but he didn't need to. He used his momentum to leverage the droids head clean off. He threw it at the farthest droid and kept moving.

He saw a slight change in the floor and jumped over it. A droid moved directly where he would land and aimed at him. He opened up his arms flinging the cape waide open to stop his flight and make him drop under the gun as it fired, His arms grabbed the edge of the pit and threw himself up into the droid. flipped over it and kicked it back into the pit. He ducked under the next flail and charged to the last droid. It's chest piece was cracked from where it was struck by the other droid head. Before he got to it his ears picked up a buzzing sound so he jumped to the side as the two lasers fired. Both missed by less than an inch. The last droid firing constantly tried to get a beed on him, but was inside it's arm length. He used his momentum to tunr it towards the lasers. It's guns easily destroyed one of the lasers, byt the time he aimed it at the second it had stopped firing.

He jumped around it and used his off hand to pull 1 of it's legs out from under it, causing it to fall and charged at the laser. He heard it's buzzing again, so he dropped into a roll just an instant before it fired. He grabbed it from the wall and ripped it completely off. He looked back at the last remaining droid as it tried to stand up. He leapt at it and tackled it back to the ground. He tried to break through it's armor but it was to strong for his claws, but he noticed the cracked armor on it's chest. He immediatly pulled the cracks apart and ripped out anything that seemed important. He kept ripping bits and pieces out. Every little bit he could he ripped out.

When he couldn't find any more pieces to rip out he stood up on his legs and roared as loudly as he could (1-8 It's ordinary. 9-10 it's a Mighty Roar)

Random number (1,10) : 7
If fails he roars out again
If fails again he tries one last time
Random number (1,10) : 8

No matter the outcome, after his roars he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He repressed the monster then opened his eyes. He felt blood trickling down from his neck and he found a few cuts on his hand. The adreneline kept him from feeling the injuried but now that it was out of his system he felt the 2 cuts on his neck, the dozen or so bruises around his torso from where the bullets hit him but where stopped thanks to the kevlar trenchcoat and the burn on the back of his neck from the laser. He could feel several wounds bleeding but he knew they didn't hit anything vital.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:51 am

6:46 AM MT
Dr. Wierd's lab. Testing Room

Dark looked back at the room for a second then faced the door. He chuckled and started walking toward it. He smiled widly and began singing
"If you go into the woods tonight,
You'll be in for quite a fright,
If you go into the woods tonight,
You won't believe your eyes."

Skills
Coyote Spirit 2-20
Mountain Lion Spirit 2-10
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:32 am

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:19 AM MT

Azriel strikes two of the robots in the head blinding them. He continues to move to a safe distance before firing his gun again as well as to keep putting distance between him and the giant robot and two jeeps heading his way.

While moving back Azriel tries to shoot the eyes out of the other three robots using the last three bullets in the clip.

Azriel rolls to use alpha skill Specialized Weapon Manipulation on the remaining robots.

Shot 1

Shot 2

Shot 3

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 5/20

Clip 1 is empty.

Clip 2 is empty.

Clip 3 is empty.

Clip 4 has 6 shots left.
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:40 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:16 AM CT

Epoch watched as Aquilo froze five of the eight arms. At this point the remaining three began to bash wildly. They seemed to trash about aimlessly, but it was quite obvious that Horace was trying to free his frozen limbs.

"Aquilo, nice shot," Quantum said above the whomping, "next time, try to use a skill that you aren't so excelled with, it'll make things more interesting, for sure."

One of the arms came near Epoch. He was nearly out of reach, but he knew the tip of the arm would whip him if he did not move.

Epoch attempts to jump out of the way, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

Energy Blast [Superior] - 16/30
Energy Propulsion [Novice] - 0/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:44 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:17 AM CT

Epoch lept out of the way of the crashing arm, it hit the ground with an immense thud. While airborne, Epoch attempted to use his energy propulsion.

Epoch attempts to use Energy Propulsion, 1-8 it fails 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 4

Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:01 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:17AM

Horace had started thrashing wildly. Epoch jumped out of the way and looked as if he squatted and stood up rapidly.

Quantum scolded Akvo.

Akvo grumbled quietly to himself, "Well what the hell am I supposed to do. I don't have any weaker offensive skills."

He fell back and tried to armor himself further.
Aquilo rolls to use Novice skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 1
Aquilo rolls to use Novice skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 5

Only one success counts.

He then tries to armor Epoch again.
Shoot Freeze Beams [Master] - -/-
Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 0/20
Snow Manipulation [Novice] - 3/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:09 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:17 AM CT

Epoch landed without succeeding in his attempt at flight. Before he could even realize what was going on, he was suddenly stricken with cold. His body was covered in ice. He had a heavy chest and back padding, as well and leggings and shin guards. He had small shoulder pads that also covered most of his upper arms, although, his forearms were free. Everything was suddenly heavier.

"It worked!" He shouted, "Nice move, Aquilo, but who knows if I'll do any good with this weighty restraint."

Epoch tried to jog out before the arms, and watched while one of the three free arms beat angrily against an encased arm. It managed to free the limb rather quickly. Now there were four angry arms.

"I haven't got any skills! Is there any way we could trick these things?"

Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:18 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
7:19 AM MT

THe 50 foot robot and the two Jeeps stop across the interstate. The doors fly open from the jeep and two groups get out. The 50 foot robot raises its body and steps across the interstate in two steps, one foot landing in the median, and the next landing on the other side. The soldiers open the back hatch of the jeeps and allow robots out.

(roll to see what the groups of soldiers are)
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Radisson Hotel in Rapid City
Honeymoon Suite
7:29 am MT

Daniel gently laid Le down on the bed and wondered what he should do. Before he had fret himself into a frenzy, Le’s voice brought his attention back to her. “Well, I guess we’ll have to go shopping then. Good thing the conditioner is rinsed out. I’ll just have to suffer with wet hair.”

“Are you sure you’re ok? Cause, I-I can go for you,” stammered Daniel.

“As I already told Gregory, you wouldn’t be qualified to pick up the correct ingredients. Besides, it’ll be quick. I secretly keep plenty of combs with me at all times; I was just pretending we needed more. We only have to get eggs. And don’t go thinking I’m a pathetic little girl. I only pretended to faint to get rid of the cop easier.”

“Um, what about Gregory?”

“Yes, his deception is a bit of a shock, but I can’t bother myself with that right now. I’m sure he had a reason to not tell me about it. What did you say his power was?”

“I, uh, am not really sure.”

Le sighed. “Oh well. I’ll worry about it later then. Let’s get the eggs and finish my hair, I’m itching to contact that doctor.”

“Which doctor?”

Le gave him a wicked grin. “Why, the crazy one of course. What other doctors are any fun to visit?” Le grabbed the keys to her stole car and walked out the door, leaving the concerned Daniel stammering in the room for a moment before he grabbed the room key and a towel and went running after her.
---------------------------
Hair growth: Passive
Hair Arms: 1/20
Hair Hammer: 5/10
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:03 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:18AM

"I haven't got any skills! Is there any way we could trick these things?" Epoch shouted to Akvo.

I don't have any skills he doesn't have any skills what are we supposed to do?

Akvo was fed up he shouted back, "I've got nothing I'm out of ideas. I'm just going to take this thing out… as gently as possible"

Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm (1) of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 6
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm (1) of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm (2) of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm (2) of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm (3) of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm (3) of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm (4) of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm (4) of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm (5) of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm (5) of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm (6) of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm (6) of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm (7) of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm (7) of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm ( Cool of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on arm ( Cool of Horace. If successful the icicle will be smaller than usual and much blunter. 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 2/20
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:08 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:18AM

Akvo successfully damaged all of the arms and they retracted down their respective holes.

"Aquilo! I told you to use weaker skills! I told you twice!" Quantum reprimanded him, not quite shouting but not trying to keep his voice down either.

"What was I supposed to do? The two of us couldn't do a thing… I didn't permanently hurt him…"
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:20 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:20 AM MT

Azriel watches as 8 bots and 3 soldiers get out of the jeeps and the giant robot steps over the high way.

"Uhhhh...... I think my good luck has really run out now. Time to start running I think."

Azriel drops out his empty clip and puts clip 4, his last remaining clip, into his gun and begins to move backwards.

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]

Clip 1 is empty.

Clip 2 is empty.

Clip 3 is empty.

Clip 4 has 6 shots left.
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:55 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:18 AM CT

Epoch was surprised that all of the arms swept down the holes. Aquilo was damn powerful.

"The essence of the test, Aquilo, was to restrict yourself," Quantum said, slightly perturbed, "If you're going to act so brutishly then I have one last thing to suggest to you -" Quantum was cut off by a ringing from his coat pocket. He scooped up a cellphone and answered it. It was but a brief moment and he snapped back to the argument, "We have eleven minutes now, at 8:30 we have to wrap up for a briefing. Why don't the two of you sport it out? Work out your minds and maybe learn something about one another, just don't kill each other."

Meltdown now stood next to the professor, the two exchanged small talk while Epoch gathered his stance.

"You know," Epoch started, staring at Aquilo. I think this would be good chance to see who's stronger." Without hesitating, Epoch geared up to launch three simple blasts at Aquilo, intending on knocking him back.

Epoch attempts to use Basic Energy Blast 1, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success

Epoch attempts to use Basic Energy Blast 2, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success

Epoch attempts to use Basic Energy Blast 3, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success

Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:59 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:20 AM MT

Skylar continues driving down the road when ahead, he sees the 50 foot robot. He grits his teeth then notices that there are soldiers and bots around it as well. He sees a line of robots closing in on one person.

"Son of a, so it isnt just me they are targeting." Skylar says to himself.

Just as he finishes his sentence, a plan pops into his head and with it a smirk comes to his face. Skylar steps on the gas pedal as hard as he can as he nears the big group, at the last second, he veers of to the right, off of the road, and running into the line of robots in front of Azriel. Skylar's car stops 10 feet after the bots, the engine completely destroyed and the robots in pieces in front of the car.

Skylar slides over in the car and kicks the passenger door off of the car frame using [earthquake] and hops out. He scans around then notices Azriel backing up from the soldiers.

He then nonchalantly asks, "Need some help?"
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:00 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:19AM

This was unexpected. He reacted as fast as he could

Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Make Shields of ice for Protection for his right arm 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Make Shields of ice for Protection for his right arm 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Make Shields of ice for Protection for his left arm 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Make Shields of ice for Protection for his left arm 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:01 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning

Odd numbers the shields hold up, even numbers the shields break.
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:02 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning

The shields shatter but luckily Akvo still has two layers of ice armor. He still lands flat on his ass.
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:24 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:19 AM CT

"Can't do much sitting down, can you?" Epoch said, kind of cocky, it was nice to get into it with a person again. He took a stance and decided to launch five blasts this time.

Epoch attempts to use Basic Energy Blast 1, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success

Epoch attempts to use Basic Energy Blast 2, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 3

Epoch attempts to use Basic Energy Blast 3, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success

Epoch attempts to use Basic Energy Blast 4, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success

Energy Blast [Superior] - 18/30
Super Nova [Passive]

Epoch attempts to use Basic Energy Blast 5, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:56 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:21 AM MT

Azriel watches as the robots in front of him are run down by a speeding car. The passenger side door is kicked off and Skylar gets out. He asks Azriel if he needs help.

Azriel's response is "Yea I could use some help. These robots are immune to my gun unless you count trying to blind them."

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]

Clip 1 is empty.

Clip 2 is empty.

Clip 3 is empty.

Clip 4 has 6 shots left.

Last edited by Azriel Darksky on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:00 am

Dr. Weird's Hangar
6:41 AM

Ike sitting down on the floor looked at Kyle bored then over to some bots just standing by unmoving. Ike stood up walked into his RV and began to rummage around. A few minutes later, Ike strolled out with a small bottle of booze and his portable radio. Ike tuned his radio and found a wonderful song for his test.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYYyMu3pzL4&feature=BFa&list=PLC66D64FDFF43B876&lf=mh_lolz
Luckily his radio was able to tap into satellite as well as youtube thanks to an old friend of Ike’s. Ike then looked at Kyle ………..Kyle will dance to this song…….then over to the bots……..the Biped G-42s will dance along with Kyle.

command single biotic object (1-5 fail, 6-10 success)
command group by name (1-8 fail, 9 or 10 success)

(Whether successful or not, Ike will remove the restraints from Kyle and he will dance. If bots are successful they will dance along, if fail they will just stand and watch Kyle approach dancing.)

Kyle will increase in dance intensity. The Bots will do the same.

(If successful Kyle’s dancing will become more intense at 1:05 mark of song, otherwise just continues normal. If successful for bots will join in at same mark of song, if fail they join anyway, I just don’t get power point.)

Kyle will now dance off the bots. The Biped G-42s will sync their dance with Kyle.

(If both successful or fail at the 2:25 mark of song, the bots and Kyle go extreme with dancing, Kyle flying and slithering around each dancing bot.)

command single biotic object (Alpha 10/20)
command group by name (Novice 1/10)
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:04 am

Dr. Weird's Hangar
6:47 AM

Ike clapped as the group ended their dance. "I think we may have to try that again!"

command single biotic object (Alpha 13/20)
command group by name (Novice 3/10)
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:06 am

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:21 AM MT

Skylar smiles and turns to the robot and eyeballs the big one.

“Good place to start, should demoralize them. “

Skylar rushes towards the giant robot, he starts to take longer strides, in three of his steps, he attempts to use Aerial Propulsion.

Skylar rolls to use Aerial Propulsion (1-8 is Fail, 9-10 Success)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Superior) – (8/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (13/30)
Earthquake (Alpha) – (0/20)
Aerial Propulsion (Novice) – (1/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next