Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium

+15
Tolpki
Epoch
Legion
Marah Fae Daisha
Nimo
Azriel Darksky
Akvo
Dark Coyote
Strawberry
Tang Le
Skylar Raige
Dr. Weird
Ike
Meniere
Noah the Arc Bearer
19 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium - Page 14 Empty Re: 7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium

Post  Tang Le Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Munich, Germany Route 2
3:13PM Central European Time

Le eyed the new guy, wondering where he came from and why the Doctor called him "Man form the sky." She didn't want to let her guard down though, so she kept her hair formed. She glanced at the motionless form of Overgrowth in hopes that no more vines would be attacking her today. She also started a new tendril of hair with poison in case this new man turned out to not be as friendly as he seemed.

----------------
Hair Growth: Passive
Hair Arms: 5/20
Hair Hammer: 1/20
Hair Shield: 4/10
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium - Page 14 Empty Re: 7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium

Post  Meniere Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:27 pm

SDSP 8:40 am CT 9/10/11

It was like someone had tossed a grenade. Just covered in ice, but not entombed. Meniere took a moment to react to what had just happened. He looked for the man who came to rescue him. A mass of ice was all that remained. A few feet away from him the kid who couldnt sit still was there. When did he get here? prosper pondered as he looked back at the ice. guess hes not coming out. “we better get out of here before things heat up“ prosper said to the boy, briefly smirking about the cheesy line he just delivered

vertigo[novice]-8/10

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigraf Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Munich, Germany Route 2
3:13:00 PM Central European Time

Wigraf looked over Dr. Weird, this strange, yet powerful man he had heard so much about. While the thought of working with any power but his own was distasteful, he realized that he needed the support of other in order to accomplish his goals. He also looked toward the woman that Dr. Weird had just untangled from what appeared to be a mess of vines, while he was confident in his own abilities, he was determined to remain wary of the Doctor and his companion.

"I'm much obliged for your appraisal, Dr. Weird", replied Wigraf. "I am called Wigraf, and though I know little of you and your companion, I believe that our goals may be in alignment." With this Wigraf gave a bow and awaited the reply of his two new aquiantences.

Gargoyle Attributes:
  • Wings - Undeveloped
  • Prehensile Tail - Undeveloped

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Gargoyle Strength [Passive]
Gargoyle Endurance [Alpha] - 0/20
Petrify [Novice] - 2/10
  • Petrification Counters - 1/3

Wigraf
Wigraf

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimo Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:20 pm

SDSP - ground floor wreckage
Sioux Falls, SD
8:40 A.M. CT

Thummmmmmmm

thummmmmmmm

thummmmmmmm

Nimo stayed motionless where he was on the ground, with his backpack beside him and a shard of ice starting to melt under one of his palms. As he lay there, unmoving, he felt a slow and subtle yet indescribably deep tremor in the earth, as if a city-size bass guitar was methodically strumming out the same note over and over again. He had just enough time resting there on the ground to imagine a fictional band the size of the moon warming up for a song below him before a somewhat familiar voice addressed him.

"We better get out of here before things heat up," the voice had said from five or six feet to the right.

Nimo struggled to flip over onto his back. After a moment, he managed, and squinted up at the overcast sky. Then he gradually lifted his dry hand up towards his head, and softly smacked his palm into his face. God that might have been the worst pun I've heard all year he thought.

Super Speed [Novice] - 7/10
Nimo
Nimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Munich, Germany
Outside the Broken Apothecary
3:21 P.M. Central European Time

Azriel watched as Skylar scooped up his prize from the fragile girl. He was proud that his teammate had been so successful in his endeavor. Azriel had then decided it was time to make his presence known. He crept up, and was about to greet Skylar with a warm word, but was stopped in his tracks.

While stepping over cracks and fissures in the ground. A long hand reached out of the Earth and groped his ankle. Azriel exclaimed in surprise as he made eye contact with Skylar, who looked concerned but unafraid.

"Azriel!" Boomed a haunting voice in eerie English. Suddenly, Azriel was slurped through the ground. He fell through something that flashed red and purple. On the streets of Germany, Azriel was gone. [story continued here: Azriel's Ascension]
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Munich, Germany Route 2
3:14:21 PM Central European Time

After he finished freeing Tang Le from the vines Dr. Weird turned to size up Wigraf.

He began to analyze Wigraf to see what skills he had. After placing two fingers up to his temple he could see that Wigraf had some underdeveloped abilities. As well as some other rather impressive skills, Wigraf had the traits of a gargoyle so he could crawl on walls, possessed enhanced strength and endurance as well as an impressive ability to petrify anything he touched.

Dr. Weird let loose another one of his twisted smiles. “Hehehehe, my friend, I believe that they are. Come now, we have much to do now.”

He turned to Tang Le, “I am afraid we won’t make it to your contact. It’s gotten overcrowded here, I think we’ll have to regroup and try again.”

He pulled out the communicator from a pocket and tuned it on. “Everyone hit the home button your warp controls and meet me back at my lab. We’ve failed this mission, it seems the authorities were alerted to us and I feel we are not properly prepared to continue. We will reconvene and try this again after…”

Dr. Weird was cut off when he heard the rocks around the wrecking ball shift.

“I am not done yet, no matter how deep you bury a plant we will always grow back.” Shouted Overgrowth as she rose up from the cracks wrapping around the cable of the wrecking ball.

“Ah crap.” Said Dr. Weird.

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Superior] – 0/30
Sight Sharing [Alpha] – 0/20
Cyber Steve – Passive
Digital Weird [Alpha] – 4/20
[Mechanical Control] – 7/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Above the South Dakota State Penitentiary
Sioux Falls, SD
8:40 A.M. CT

A helicopter hovered over the prison. Tom Blackthorne, the pilot seemed distraught. He had never flown for Aquilo before, but he had heard of the icy carnage that could be left in his wake. "Bumelia, miss, there is no response on their radios. Take your earpiece and I'll lower you down. Make sure to stay in contact so I can extract you." Tom had said shouting over the propellers.

Bumelia slipped her earpiece on and began her decent from the rope ladder.

"Scout and recover," Tom reminded her over the earpiece, "bring our boys home."

Nearly at the bottom of the ladder, Bumelia found a skylight window that had been shattered in the sudden freeze. She leapt and glided through the opening, holding two small lengths of lumber and landing perfectly, smashing a once frozen, wooden table. Nearby she could see Nimo and Prosper who were trying to figure out their situations. They were her targets.
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumelia Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Inside the South Dakota State Penitentiary
Sioux Falls, SD
8:42 A.M. CT

Bumelia stepped gingerly down from the remains of the former table testing the grip of the ground. Looking around, she only saw two figures in the room. Taking a few steps towards the two, she stops about 6 feet away confirming the pair with the images she saw in the briefing.
"Nimo. Prosper." Lightly touching her earpiece so blurts, "Got'em, Tom."

Wooden Armor [undiscovered] - -/-
Wooden Constructs [Novice] - 0/10
Bumelia
Bumelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Munich, Germany Route 2
3:14:30PM Central European Time

Without even thinking about it, Le's tendril of hair shot up into Overgrowth's body near the heart. Le prayed that she chose arachnid venom and not weather plant seeds. If not, who knows what could happen. Le looked at the Doctor, hoping he had a plan.

----------------
Hair Growth: Passive
Hair Arms: 5/20
Hair Hammer: 1/20
Hair Shield: 4/10
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Sioux Falls, SD
8:42 A.M. CT

From beneath the ice, not far from Bumelia, Nimo, and Prosper sprang an inmate, he popped from the cold, just like a daisy. "You's guys!" The character shouted. He wore baggy jeans and a red shirt. "You freed us, then tried to kill us! That pisses me off!"

The weird young man started to steam as the ice dripped from him, suddenly sublimating into vapor. "I'm Hot Stuff, and you'll see just how hot I can be!"

Hot Stuff
This guy is hot, literally. He is young, a trashy, white boy with a bad temper. Sure, his skills aren't too high, but they can certainly light things up! Look out for baggy pants and red shirts.

Fire Breath: The user can belch a flame from his mouth! Neat. - Alpha 15/20

Fire Finger: A laser-like beam shoots from the user's finger. It's hot, and can cause severe burns at Novice, at Superior it can actually light whatever it touches on fire. - Alpha 2/20

Ignition: The user must concentrate, but can fully ignite one target upon use. Be careful. - Novice 8/10

Ignition [Novice] 8/10
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumelia Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Sioux Falls, SD
8:43 A.M. CT

Rolling her eyes, Bumelia is not pleased with how this is turning out. Scout and Recover. Damnit. I did NOT want to start the mission like this.

Turning to look at Hot Stuff, Bumelia starts sidestepping towards the shattered table. "Hot Stuff," she smiles at him, "how heated up do we need to make things here?" Switching the lengths of wood to one hand, she runs her free hand along the bits of the table hoping to morph them back into their original form.

Bumelia attempts to use Wodden Constructs, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 8

Wooden Constructs [Novice] - 0/10
Bumelia
Bumelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Replicator Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Munich, Germany
3:08 PM

With success, images once again filled Keiran’s mind. Forms bent into impossible positions, bones being bludgeoned flexing and retaking original form, and gashes rapidly healing. Instantaneously Keiran could feel his very body composition taking on an entirely new being. His form miraculously felt nearly unbreakable.

Let’s hope this new-found ability will give me the upper hand over this mysterious “Trickster.”

Keiran let up his grasp on Tobias’ hand, gracefully shifting towards the peculiar man, electroblade in hand.

“Tobias, follow my lead and maybe we will make it out of this alive!”

________________________________________________________________________________

Power Replication [Alpha]-5/20
Shapeshift [Novice]-0/10
Power Identification(Passive)
Durability(Passive)
Replicator
Replicator

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumelia Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Sioux Falls, SD
8:43 A.M. CT

Fuckin' A. I just needed this to look smooth. Stepping through the debris, she shoves the two pieces of wood into her backpockets, she reaches for the largest piece left of the table: a leg with about 3 square feet of tabletop still attached. She attempts to mold the piece into a club using her Wood Affinity.

She walks toward Hot Stuff and [i]attempts to swing the new made club, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success[i]

Bumelia
Bumelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Trickster
Somewhere
Munich, Germany
3:09 PM

Trickster laughed as he cocked his hat forward. Leaning in to run, he started running toward Keiran, shillelagh in the air.

Trickster attempts to bludgeon Keiran 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success

Lucky [Superior] 24/30
Jinx [Alpha] 15/20
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Sioux Falls, SD
8:44 A.M. CT

Hot Stuff grunted as the club came toward him. He tried to defend himself.

Hot Stuff attempts to dodge, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 1

Ignition [Novice] 8/10
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Sioux Falls, SD
8:45 A.M. CT

The club struck Hot Stuff sharply across the jaw. He spat as he twirled to the ground."Enough!" He shouted pushing himself to his knees. "You dumb girl. You think you can beat me? I'm only gettin' started!" He hoisted his jeans a bit and smirked.

Hot Stuff attempts to use Ignite on the club, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 2

Ignition [Novice] 8/10
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumelia Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Sioux Falls, SD

"Oh, shut up," sighed Bumelia swinging again for his face. What is your deal, dude? she wondered.
Bumelia attempts to use swing club InsertNumber, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 3

Wooden Constructs [Novice] - 2/10
Bumelia
Bumelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Sioux Falls, SD

Nimo and Prosper both looked on, still disoriented from the freeze. They watched Bumelia kick Hot Stuff's rear.

The club came zooming within inches of Hot Stuff's face. "Heh, bitch, you missin' me now!" Then he gasped and looked to the club.

Hot Stuff attempts to use Fire Breath on the club 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 3

Ignition [Novice] 8/10
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumelia Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Sioux Falls, SD
8:46 A.M. CT

I'm done dealing with this. Bumelia switches tactics and squares back up with Hot Stuff. "Eat Shit, Pizza Face," she coos brushing back her hair and aiming for his throat.

Bumelia attempts to use Splintered Projectiles, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success[i]
[i]
Bumelia
Bumelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Sioux Falls, SD

The club suddenly changed as ten splinters came flying toward Hot Stuff. There was only about half of the club left. "Shi-!" He groaned, trying to roll out of the way.

Hot Stuff attempts to roll away from the splinters, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 1

Ignition [Novice] 8/10
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Sioux Falls, SD
8:46 A.M. CT

The splinters flew directly at Hot Stuff. Three out of five dug themselves deeply into his neck. His eyes grew into great orbs. He grasped at his throat. "You bitch! He gurgled as blood trickled from his lips. He started choking and collapsed to his knees.

Ignition [Novice] 8/10
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumelia Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Sioux Falls, SD
8:47 A.M. CT

"Finally, you piece of shit." Bumelia steps back to avoid some of the gore leaking across the ice.
Turning to Nimo and Prosper, Bumelia raises her eyebrows. "Hey... Uh... ready to get outta here?"

Bumelia
Bumelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Sioux Falls, SD

Prosper and Nimo were both still a little shocked, before they could respond, Hot Stuff gurgled. "You just gonna let me die?" He burped. "Bitch."

Ignition [Novice] 8/10
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumelia Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Sioux Falls, SD

"You were so awfully polite, sir. So, say something nice and I may reconsider." Turning to the two shocked Heroes, she repeats her question. "Are. You. Ready. To. Go?" Surveying the room she isn't sure if she could figure out how to get back to the roof. She slings the club over her shoulder and walks to two men and sticks out her free hand. "Bumelia. Lets get back to OK City. Blackthorney is waiting for us up top."

Bumelia
Bumelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Munich, Germany Route 2
3:15:11 PM Central European Time

Dr. Weird watched as Tang Le’s hair shot up and pierced Overgrowth. If it was an attempt to deliver poison to the weed it failed.

Overgrowth paused for a moment and pulled out the tendril of hair that was in her side.

“That’s it, come on I expected more from the likes of you.” She eyed the three of them, full of herself seeing as how she survived a 5,000lb wrecking ball landing on her head. “I’ll give you a chance to surrender now or we can continue this little farce in which you will all lose and I will still take you to jail except you will be in the Hospital wing.”

Dr. Weird scoffed, “You survived one attack and think you can take on three of us?”

“An attack,” Overgrowth was amused at Dr. Weird thinking that he caused the bulldozer and wrecking ball. “That was nothing more than a construction accident. And I only consider it a two on one fight Doctor. Your only weapon seems to be a beam saber you made from your cane. I can handle the Asian well enough and even with the new arrival I think I can handle him if I keep my distance.” She had worked out a battle strategy. If she could stay away from them and just keep summoning her Bramble she could beat them.

“I think you underestimate your position here, you are assuming far too much.” Dr. Weird liked the fact that she mistook the wrecking ball as a fluke. It meant that he could keep up his ruse for a while longer. He had reached out to the bulldozer and the wrecking ball, both had computers in them and Dr. Weird was able to manipulate them into running the fence and dropping the wrecking ball on Overgrowth.

He began to walk towards Overgrowth while fumbling with something in his pocket.

“What are you doing, stay back,” said Overgrowth summoning up vines to protect her.

“What, you wanted us to surrender, and how can I do that when I am over there. But now that I think about it I have a better idea. I want to give you something instead, you see jail just won’t work for me I have too much work to do and if I am in jail I can’t finish my work.”

“That’s too bad, you should have thought about that before you committed all those crimes.”

“Well, the problem is those were necessary crimes. Like my business here in Germany, but it looks like it’s a bust thanks to you. But I am not mad, in fact I have something for you.” Dr. Weird pulled out a small vile from his pocket and threw it at Overgrowth.

“What are you,” she started but stopped herself as she tried to block the vile but it broke splashing on her hands and face. Instantantly where the liquid touched her, she started to burn and melt. She cried out in pain, she couldn’t fight now, she had to run.

“Curse you, I won’t forget this.” Overgrowth let out in between shouts of pain. When she finished she began to recede back into the ground to make her escape.

“Well now, that’s over lets go now shall we.” He brought out another remote and checked on everyone else. He was only able find Skylar's communicator.

What the hell happened to everyone, Dr. Weird thought. He opened up a channel to Skylar, he wanted to know what he was doing.

“What the hell’s going on over there?”

The time now is 3:22 P.M

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Superior] – 0/30
Sight Sharing [Alpha] – 0/20
Cyber Steve – Passive
Digital Weird [Alpha] – 4/20
Mechanical Control [Alpha] – 9/10

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next