Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

+10
Twisted Fate
Skylar Raige
Akvo
Ike
Yilana
Tang Le
Dark Coyote
Dr. Weird
Epoch
Noah the Arc Bearer
14 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP) - Page 5 Empty Re: 5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

Post  Dr. Weird Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Dr. Weird’s Lab in the Badlands
6:22:11 A.M. MT

“Riiight, I did do that didn’t I?” Said Dr. Weird in brief repose. “But you’re right we do have bigger fish to fry. You have people you want to find, and I need help with various things as well. So you can say if you scratch my back I can scratch yours. But here’s the thing if I let you go, how do I know you won’t kill me or lead the NSS or the government to my front door? I have a lot of work and research invested here and I would hate to lose it.” He finished in a stern tone as he turned around to face Dark. The SM III was looming in front of the door to the room its eye focusing on the man on the table.
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
? [Novice] – 0/10

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP) - Page 5 Empty Re: 5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

Post  Dark Coyote Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:06 am

6:23 AM
Dr. Wierd's Lab Medical Wing

"You are right, I do want to find people. Me not leading others here well you have the same promise that you won't just kill me. My word." Dark responded in his normal accent.

"However the first thing that comes to mind is that our enemies want us dead. It would be foolish for me to even consider attacking you especially with your guard thing." Dark said eyeing the droid, then continued "So I think it comes down to the fact I don't want to die, and you will need all the help you can get. If it helps." Dark closed his hands into fist with his claws placed harmlessly against his palms.

He looked down at the tattered remains of his clothing and asked "If I may be so bold as to make a request I would like some new clothing. These things are little more than shreds."
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:30 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:53 AM

Akvo looked down, it appeared that his armor had shattered from the shockwave. Glistening shards of ice littered the ground.

That must be why I didn't fall over…

He looked up, the droid was still flailing on the ground. As he walked towards Epoch he fired at the droid.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles at the downed droid 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 4
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles at the downed droid 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 8
Random number (1,10) : 10

He then offered his hand to help Epoch up.
Shoot Freeze Beams [Superior] - 7/30
Create Armor Out of Ice [Novice] - 5/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:53 AM CT

Epoch accepted the hand up and gritted his teeth. He hurt but he'd make it.

"I guess we can rest a bit," he started, conversing with Aquilo. "Thanks for the help. I know I seem pig headed when we are in these situations, but, I gotta be. If I want to change this world, I cant expect anyone else to do it. I have to do it for myself and I have to help others. If taking those missiles to save you could preserve you, and push you to fight on, then it's worth it."

He stood and surveyed the mechanical carnage.

Energy Blast [Alpha] - 7/20
Energy Propulsion [Novice] - 0/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:53 AM

"That's great, but your reason is flawed from my point of view." Akvo said while taking off his coat. "I don't think we have any time for rest. Those other droids will be here in no time. I'm going to see if I can bulk up some more. I think we shouldn't chance those blasts anymore, my armor should be able to offer some protection."

Aquilo rolls to use Novice skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 6
Aquilo rolls to use Novice skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 1

"I wonder if I could create armor for you too…. Would you even want it if I could?"
Shoot Freeze Beams [Superior] - 7/30
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Interstate Overpass
5:52 AM MT

Skylar smiles as a chunk of armor flies off of bot 2. He continues to back away, maintaining a mid-range attacking distance with them. He notices his roars affecting them all so he attempts his attack once again.
Skylar rolls to use Raging Roar (1-4 Fail 5-10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 5

Skylar rolls to use Seismic clap on bot 4, 5, and 6, in that order. (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 2

---------------------------------
Raging Roar (Superior) – (5/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (3/30)
Earthquake (Novice) – (4/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Interstate Overpass
5:54 Am MT

Another roar rips out and smashes into all of the bots. Large pieces of their armor now fall to the ground. Bot 2 and 5 looking the worst of the 14. Skylar once again misses two of the three targets with his seismic clap but hits the bot number 5.

Roll to see how badly bot 5 is injured (1-2 chunk of armor: 3-6 arm: 7-9 Hover unit: 10 Head)

Raging Roar (Superior) – (6/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (4/30)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:01 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:53 AM CT

"I'm assuming that your ice is rather cold, and just to play it safe, we better not try to beef me up this time. When we get through this, though," Epoch responded assuringly, "we should test that theory, and maybe it'll give us some more to work with." The two stood silently, waiting for the horde of seven bots that would soon be upon them. Aquilo was trying to armor himself.

Even though his energy blasts weren't the most reliable thing, they seemed just about as reliable as most of Aquilo's skills, but Epoch wasn't going to linger on the negativity.

"I think we need to come up with a strategy, so we can avoid those missiles, or at least use them to our advantage, I do not doubt that the Droids will start to be more aggressive as we dismantle them. Any ideas?" Epoch questioned.

Super Nova [Passive]

Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:25 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:54 AM

"Hmm I guess I hadn't really thought about you being unable to take the c-"Akvo stopped mid sentence and turned his head westward.

"Do you hear that?" He asked Epoch.

There was a whistling sound coming from that direction.

"I would get down if I were you."

Aquilo drops to one knee as six missiles can be seen on the horizon around one hundred fifty yards away.

Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Missile 1 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
If that fails Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on Missile 1 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 9
Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Missile 2 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
If that fails Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on Missile 2 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Missile 3 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
If that fails Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on Missile 3 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Missile 4 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
If that fails Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on Missile 4 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Missile 5 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
If that fails Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on Missile 5 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Missile 6 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 7
If that fails Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on Missile 6 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Shoot Freeze Beams [Superior] - 5/30
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:30 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning

Boom!

Five nearly simultaneous explosions went off some four hundred feet away. The noise was deafening. Aquilo managed to destroy all but one of the missiles.

"They're figuring us out, they're trying to take us out from a distance! Can you take that last missile out? I'll cover you in case they start launching more!" Aquilo crouched in front of Epoch shielding him and standing at the ready.
Shoot Freeze Beams [Superior] - 9/30
Create Armor Out of Ice [Novice] - 6/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:33 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:54 AM CT

"Got it," Epoch said, watching the last missile approach. He fastened his stance and took a deep breath.

Epoch attempts to use a Basic Energy blast on the missile, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 3

Epoch attempts to use a Basic Energy blast on the missile, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:38 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:54 AM CT

(there should have been an "if it fails in there")

Epoch felt the energy, like static, shake through his forearms. The first attempt was a fizzle, however, the second try was the ticket. The blast shot off from his hand and met the rapidly approaching missile, still a safe distance from the Epoch and Aquilo. It went off with a bang.

"Well, six shots ought to mean that one of the droids is out. If they launch all of their weapons early we wont be in as much peril, but then we wont have any way to use the explosives to our advantage."

Energy Blast [Alpha] - 8/20
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:57 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning

"Which is unfortunate because after two of them going out due to their own missiles that seems like a great idea." Aquilo paused in thought before speaking again, "What if one of the droids isn't out? It would make sense that it would be but for all we know two of them could have fired half or three of them a third. I think we should treat each of them as armed and dangerous until we know for sure."

Aquilo paused again.

"I think if they're going to start doing shit like that I'm going to try to prepare. I think i can fashion large ice shields and freeze them to the ground, that might offer us some protection." Akvo said.

Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Make Shields of ice for Protection 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
If that roll fails Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Make Shields of ice for Protection 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
If either roll is successful Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams to attach the shield to the ground 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
If that roll failsAquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams to attach the shield to the ground 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Make Shields of ice for Protection 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
If that roll fails Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Make Shields of ice for Protection 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
If either roll is successful Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams to attach the shield to the ground 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
If that roll failsAquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams to attach the shield to the ground 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Shoot Freeze Beams [Superior] - 9/30
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:10 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning

Only one of the fortifications managed to stand. It was twenty feet tall and looked like it could withstand a reasonable amount of force, though maybe not enough to handle multiple missiles.

"Not all of my beams worked… I wonder if I'm weak from all the running and fighting. I'm going to try blast that second shield again and make another foritifcation"

Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams to attach the shield to the ground 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous roll Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams to attach the shield to the ground 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous roll Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams to attach the shield to the ground 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.

If one of the beams work it makes a 20 foot tall blocking mechanism. If two beams work it makes a 25 foot tall blocking mechanism. If all three beams work it will make a 30 foot tall blocking mechanism.

Shoot Freeze Beams [Superior] - 10/30
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:16 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:55 AM

Aquilo managed to make two more fortifications.

"These will really help us out I think. We can use them as massive shields or to slow them down. They're going to be here any minute are you ready?" Akvo asked Epoch

I don't think i'm ready…Akvo thought before he heard Epoch's answer.

Regardless of the previous roll Aquilo rolls to use Novice skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous roll Aquilo rolls to use Novice skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.

Aquilo already has one level of armor up, only two of the successes will count.
Shoot Freeze Beams [Superior] - 13/30
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:01 pm

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:55 AM CT

Epoch was impressed by the icy fortification. "I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be," he said, surveying the area. He could most certainly see the seven enemies approaching. "Aquilo, we can do this. Are we starting on the offense or the defense? I'm thinking offense."

Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:04 pm

5:58 AM MT
Overpass

Bot 5s arm flies off of it as his wave catches it. Skylar smiles and sees the damage his roar is doing to all of the bots and knows they cant take much more of it. He gives up his plan of trying to slowly take them out and aims to destroy them all with one blow, he runs in to 10 feet from all the bots, still 5 feet away from their taser. He inhales deeply and attempts to rip out three roars from his throat.

Skylar rolls to use Raging Roar (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Succcess)

If two of these rolls fails, his voice is strained for 2 posts, and if three fails for 4 posts.
-----------------------------
Raging Roar (Superior) – (6/30)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Overpass
6:00 Am MT

One roar rips from Skylars throat then silence. He grasps his throat as he feels it tighten up. He tries to talk but his voice is slightly strained and he steps back from the bots once again after his fourth wave hits them and takes all of their armor off. Bots 2 and 5 break down completely. He maintains a 12 ft gap between him and the bots but has been moving in a circular path so that the soldiers are merely 30ft from where he stands. He can see their reactions from the bots being torn apart by him with ease.

Skylar rolls to use Seismic Clap on bots 7, 8, and 9 (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Succcess)
<--7
<-- 8
<-- 9

Roll to see soldiers reactions (1-2 Nothing, 3-4 slightly worried, 5-6 Worried, 7-8 Scared, 9-10 Scared Shitless)
---------------------------------
Raging Roar (Superior) – (7/30)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Dr. Weird's Lab
6:08:11 AM

Yilana sighed impatiently and ran her hands up across her face towards her hair in frustration. "Back to square one. Again." The anger started boiling up inside of her, which caused her to shake uncontrollably. "Why did I think this would be easy?" She thought to herself as she clenched her jaw.

Before Dr. Takeshi could respond to her behavior, she stood up and looked at him. "We will find him. No matter what." She walked in the kitchen to drink a cup of fresh orange juice. She needed something to cool her off. She turned around towards the dining area and almost spit out her drink. There was a man laying on the table and bounded with Ike grinning at him from what looked like some sick-minded torture. "What's going on here?" she asked while walking towards them then taking another sip from her cup.

Last edited by Yilana on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Overpass
6:02 AM MT

His waves hit only one of his three targets again. He grits his teeth as bot 7 bursts into scrap metal. He looks around at the eleven bots left, he sees that they are pretty much falling apart as is. He clenches his throat knowing if he could use it right now, he could destroy them all. He glances back to the soldiers who look somewhat worried that he is demolishing their anti super bots. He knows that if he doesn’t take out their guns he will be swiss cheese before he has a chance to retaliate. He looks at the ground and decides to try a fun little plan.

Skylar rolls to use Seismic clap on bot10, 11, and 12 in that order. (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)

Skylar attempts to use earthquake up to three times to create large cracks and rifts in the asphalt all around the area. (1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)

-------------------------------
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (5/30)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Skylar attempts to use earthquake up to three times to create large cracks and rifts in the asphalt all around the area. (1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:29 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:56 AM

"Good call, I think i'm going to go defense, if you can draw most of them to fire their missiles at me and the barriers we can kind of bleed them out of their ranged stuff." Akvo said aloud.

"I'm confident enough in my abilities to shot them down if I have to but if I can't we've got these massive fortifications to block us." He said more thinking out loud than anything.

I can't tell if I'm trying to convince him I'm capable or if I'm trying to convince myself….
Shoot Freeze Beams [Superior] - 13/30
Create Armor Out of Ice [Novice] - 7/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:42 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:56 AM CT

"Sounds good to me." Epoch said flatly, watching the ever nearing droids walk towards them.

"Epoch," Quantum said over the earpiece, "be careful," he spoke while Akvo spoke mostly to himself. "Aquilo, listen up, it seems that they may be trying to encircle you, so take each stride with care."

"Well then I should try to line them back up," Epoch said, slightly under his breath.

"That, and build some more reinforcements," Quantum said quickly. "Some fire their way might bring them back into your control. Alert them with something."

"You got it," Epoch said, he saw that the leader of the group of encircling Destroyer Droids was the one that he had blasted in the chest, it's dent gleamed in the morning light. Epoch fastened his stance and decided it was time to prove that his energy could be just as deadly as Aquilo's ice.

Epoch attempts to use a Second Stage Energy Blast on the dented bot, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

If it fails Epoch attempts to use a Second Stage Energy Blast on the dented bot, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:46 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:56 AM CT

Much to Epoch's confidence and surprise, the five foot blast launched from his hands with relative ease. It soared across the air, and quickly slapped the droid in the dented chest. The chest cavity burst open with an electrical crack and the interior, that appeared as a room was visible for a second, before the jolt of the blast caused the bot to teeter.

Epoch hoped that it would topple the beast, but it hadn't it simple dazed the giant, leaving a smoldering wound.

"Those bots have holding cells in their chests, be careful," said Quantum.

Energy Blast [Alpha] - 9/20
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Overpass
6:04 AM MT

Skylar smiles as all three of his waves hit their target. The three bots become heaps of junk metal. the earth shakes and quakes, tears in the road form as well as rifts and cracks. He thinks to himself ”Eight left. Now all I have to do is just tear up the road a bit to give me some cover while I take out their guns. “ Skylar moves his jaw left and right then clears his throat, it now feeling better than it did five minutes ago. He contemplates taking them all out right now. But instead he wants to rip it up a bit more. He keeps a close eye on the bots and the soldiers and makes sure to keep bots in front of him just in case he has to slam them into the soldiers.

Skylar rolls to use Seismic clap on bot 13, 14, and 1 in that order. (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)

--------------------------------------
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (8/30)
Earthquake (Novice) – (5/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next