Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

+10
Twisted Fate
Skylar Raige
Akvo
Ike
Yilana
Tang Le
Dark Coyote
Dr. Weird
Epoch
Noah the Arc Bearer
14 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP) - Page 9 Empty Re: 5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

Post  Akvo Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:01 am

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:13AM

And just like that in under three seconds the targets were no more. He could hear Epoch breathing but wasn't sure how well his rival was doing. He wouldn't turn to look until Quantum said they could.
Shoot Freeze Beams [Master] - -/-
Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 0/20
Snow Manipulation [Novice] - 2/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP) - Page 9 Empty Re: 5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

Post  Epoch Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:11 am

NSS Station 7
Training Room
Saturday Morning
8:13 AM CT

The gig was about focusing. Epoch had his back to Aqulio, his food settled in his stomach while he held his eyes shut. Just then the sound came, and six targets were before him. He peeled his eyes open.

Epoch attempts to use a Basic Energy Blast on target 1, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 5

Epoch attempts to use a Basic Energy Blast on target 2, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 10

Epoch attempts to use a Basic Energy Blast on target 3, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 2

Epoch attempts to use a Basic Energy Blast on target 4, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success

Epoch attempts to use a Basic Energy Blast on target 5, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 6

Epoch attempts to use a Basic Energy Blast on target 6, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 3

Energy Blast [Superior] - 8/30
Energy Propulsion [Novice] - 0/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:14 am

NSS Station 7
Training Room
Saturday Morning

The blasts were almost perfect. He took down four of his targets. He smiled and turned to see how Aquilo had matched up. All six! his mind shouted as he saw six destroyed targets on Aqulio's side.

"Hey, good work," he said to Aquilo, trying not to sound sarcastic, "it's four to six."

"One more round boys, switch sides," shouted Quantum, he seemed happy with the results. "Don't forget to focus, Darren!"

Energy Blast [Superior] - 12/30
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:30 pm

6:32 AM MT
Dr Wierd's lab Medical Wing

Dark stopped singing but continued humming in the same tune. He used he hand to flip himself to his feet on the table and stood up to his full height. He tapped the roof once but the droid immediately aimed at him so he dropped his arm, but didn't stop humming.

He dropped down from the table and landed on all fours, as he had always preferred to stand. He crawled to the droid to eye it over quickly before jumping right back to the table.

He stopped humming to say "So the doctor has the time recourses and know how to make a facility and all you droids and. What are you Steve?"

Steve interrupted "I am an AI."

Dark responded "Thank you. So he can make you and them but he doesn't get humanity. Hmm, I'm more animal than I am human and it seems I understand them better than he. Then again I actually had to study them, he probably never had that problem, eh?"

Dark did a hand stand on the table, but pain quickly shot through the limbs so he dropped back down and said "Still healing. But I gotta admit considering what I went through I am abit shocked they are feeling so well. Still gonna need to be careful with them."

He continued humming his song as his mind wandered back to the old facility he was trained in.

A voice over an intercom announced "Subject 314 entering combat."

A door opened infront of Dark and he crawled through the opening. There where many lights all shining down on an open field as well as many windows overlooking everything. It looked like an arena, and behind the windows Dark could only guess at."

The voice announced again "Round 1." Dark's ear immediately picked up the noise of heavy feet behind him. Without looking he rolled to the side and looked to his opponent. A very large, very angry grizzly bear. It tried to keep on him as he rolled but over shot and had to stop to regain it's footing. It stood up on it's hind legs and roared.

Dark opened his arms to an attack stance, his off hand in front, his strong in behind, and waited for the bear. It dropped back to all fours and charged again. Dark waited for it to get close then used a kai technique to flip the bear. As soon as he was directly over the bear he used his strong arm to slash through the bears spine. He landed on his feet behind the bear, as it collapsed to the ground. He looked at it carefully, it was obviously dead. Dark looked up to the windows. He knew this wasn't it.

"Round 2." A door on the opposite side of the room opened and Dark immediately turned to face it. A pack of 4 wolves rushed out the door. They didn't attack him immediately. They surrounded him and paced, waiting for an opening. Dark quickly spun around, to face one, then again to face another. Keeping each of them distant. He knew it would only take a second of an opening for the wolf behind him to attack. He quickly memorized their pattern then turned his back to the smallest wolf. It immediately took the opening and lunged forward. Seeing the one attack the rest followed. Dark quickly through his arm back smacking the first wolf to the side. He then through his other hand forward in a wide arc. His claws dug deep into the second wolf leaving a wide gash through it's neck. The other two managed to bide onto Dark, one on the shoulder the other on his right arm. He felt as their teeth dug into his flesh but those where minor wounds. He knew he could take the hits. With his free arm he stabbed into to wolf on his shoulder and with a quick shift of his weight it fell off. He looked at the last wolf. It bit down as hard as it could against his bone, but to no avail. Dark responded by ripping out it's throat. It fell as well.

"Final round" The voice announced. Dark listened for a door to open. He heard a slight his but before he could fact it he felt a bullet hit his right shoulder. He fell over and looked to the threat. A large man holding a rifle pulled the bolt back and said "Down boy."

Dark immediately backed off, he knew he would need to find cover against that. The mad reaimed the rifle and fired again. This bulled hit his left leg. Dark ignored the pain and moved to a wolf.

The man chuckled and said "You kill a bear, and a pack of wolves, but you cower to a gun. Huh. Coward. I will just end this for you." He aimed right at dark's head just as dark reached a wolf corpse. He quickly pulled the body over him and heard the gun fire. He didn't feel anything so he quickly threw the corpse at the man and used his uninjured leg to leap forward behind it. The man simply stepped to the side dodging the corpse, but he couldn't stop as Dark grabbed the rifle. The man lost his footing and fell with dark ontop of him. He kicked Dark in the gut but was met with an elbow to the forehead. Dark wrangled the gun away from the man but he didn't have a good grip so he tossed it aside so neither of them could use it.

Dark used the opening to try and dig his claws into the mans face, but the man managed to grab his arm. Dark brought his off hand from the side, but the man caught that arm as well. They each tried in vain to push past eachother, trying to get an edge, but neither could do so. The man put his leg against Dark and forced him away. As soon as his arms where free he reached for a pistol on his belt. Dark rolled to the rifle and aimed it at the man as the man aimed at him. Both shots fired. Dark felt the round graze past his cheek. The man fell back with the bullet in his brain.

Dark looked over the gun quickly. He had gotten a small bit of training with guns so he knew how to use them, but he was still a novice, but the one think he did know was to learn as much as possible about every weapon that could be used.

He was interrupted by am woman screaming "Drop it dog!" Dark tossed it away and put his hands behind his head as he was taught to always do after a session of any kind. Sure enough he felt his arms forced behind his back and quickly cuffed.

Dark muttered "Since when do we permit slug throwers in this?"

A man answered "Since we thought it was fair." Not a second after Dark got the secondary response of a punch in the face.

The two drug Dark out of the arena where 2 men were waiting. Dark recognized both faces. One was his teacher. The man who taught him how to fight, how to do everything he know. The other was the Mastermind. The latter never spoke, the man Dark wanted most to kill.

His teacher said "Well looks like you earned yourself a callsign, boy."

The female security officer asked "How about 'Dog,' that is all he is."

The teacher said "It's my choice damnit." The Mastermind knelt down by Dark and looked him in the eye. He didn't say anything, just stared at Dark. After a second he stood up and nodded at the Teacher.

The teacher chuckled and answered "Huh. Well, I guess no arguing. Congratulations, you are now 'Dark Coyote.' Any words for your achievement?"

Dark responded "Woo hoo." He was knocked out as the teacher struck him down.

Dark opened his eyes to look at the room again. Not once missing a beat in his tune.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:54 pm

8:53 am
Federal Prison Camp, Yankton—Yankton, South Dakota, Recreation Courtyard

I could try use my stuff on him, but i don't think i'ver ever tried to do it from this far away before. Fuck it! won't hurt to try.

using induce nausea on stone man(1-5 fail,6-10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 7

if fail using induce nauseaon stone man(1-5 fail,6-10 success)

if fail using induce nausea on stoneman(1-5 fail,6-10 success)

if success: The stone man staggers slightly and his rocks slow down.

if fail: The stone man doesn't even notice he had tried

There is no way this is going to work. I gotta get closer Prosper ,looking quickly for cover, saw exactly what he needed. Prosper bolted without thinking. He raced towards the stone man and slid. perfect! Prosper thought as he slid into the hole left by one of the boulders. Quickly skirting to the other side of the hole, Prosper chanced a glance. The stone man wasn't looking at him, but what the stone man was doing didn't give Prosper much confidence. The once large boulders whirling around the stone man had broken down into about softball sized rocks. The stone man began to breathe in and the rocks drew closer to him in tune with the breath.The stone man Screamed and the rocks shot at insane speeds in all directions. Prosper tried to drop further into the hole, but a rock caught him in the shoulder. Prosper could feel the warm wet trickle make it's way down his arm. Not enough blood to kill me right away, but i'll have to deal with it eventually. Prosper checked on what was outside of the hole. He saw the stone man, and the ruins of what was once a prison. Mangled bodies littered the yard and the rubble. I got to get this guy before I end up like them

using render unconscious on stone man(1-8 fail,9-10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 4

if fail using render unconscious on stone man(1-8 fail,9-10 success)

if fail using render unconscious on stone man(1-8 fail,9-10 success)

If success: The stone man falls over unconscious. The stone surronding him crumbles away revealing a brown skinned man about 23 years of age.So much destruction from someone who can't control it Prosper went over to the smashed guard tower and retrieved the rifle of one of the guards.He made the choice to kill all those people, and he will do it again. Prosper thought as he put the gun against the mans head. "Sorry" Prosper whispered as he pulled the trigger.

If all fail: The stone man is unaffected by prospers attempts and begins to survey the damage.
1-8 doesn't notice Prosper, 9-10 does notice Prosper
Random number (1,10) : 1

Psionic Equilibrium distortion

skills

induce nausea[alpha]:2/20
render unconscious[novice]:0/10

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:25 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
7:15 MT

Azriel watches as 5 robots and 2 soldiers get out of the hummer and move towards him. Azriel moves to a safe distance and gets ready for the fight.

He tries to get his gun out.

Azriel rolls to use Alpha skill Specialized Weapon Manipulation on . 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.

If he fails he will try again.
Random number (1,10) : 8

If he fails again he will try again.
Random number (1,10) : 9

If he has succeeded in summoning the gun he will have a desert eagle with 4 clips of .50 cal ammo at 6 shots each as well as attempt to jump backwards, high into the air, to see the soldiers. If Failure, he still attempts to jump backwards to get away from the bots.

Azriel rolls to use Novice skill Arial Jump on . 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.

If he fails, again he will try again.

If he succeeds on both, he will shoot up to three times at the height of his jump at the first soldier.

Azriel rolls to use Alpha skill Specialized Weapon Manipulation on . 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.

Clip 1 has 5 shots left.

Clip 1 has 4 shots left.

Clip 1 has 3 shots left.

Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 0/20
Arial Jump [Novice] – 0/10

Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:35 pm

South Dakota
I-90
7:16 AM
MT

Azriel managed to summoned his desert eagle and jump into the air quite gracefully. However he missed all three shots that he fired. He is slightly flustered at his mishap and he dares to attempt the same maneuver to recover his pride.

Azriel rolls to use Novice skill Arial Jump on . 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.

If he fails, again he will try again.

If he succeeds on both, he will shoot up to three times at the height of his jump at the first soldier.

Clip 1 has 2 shots left.

Clip 1 has 1 shots left.

Clip 1 is empty.
Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 1/20
Arial Jump [Novice] – 1/10
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:51 am

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:13AM

"Ha, thanks!" Aquilo said, "Doesn't really matter how many pigeons you can hit as long as you can take down a fifty foot tall robot of death right?"

"Well now he's just going to think I'm sucking his dick…."

They switched places and closed their eyes.

"3…" said Quantum.

The thoughts of smoking a cigarette came back to Akvo.

"2…"Quantum continued the countdown.

[i]I should probably quit if I'm going to choose the straight and narrow….

"1… Go!" Shouted Quantum.

Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success and pea sized hail starts falling.
Regardless of the previous roll Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success and pea sized hail starts or continues falling.
Regardless of the previous roll Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success and pea sized hail starts or continues falling.

Simultaneously:
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on target (5) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on target (3) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on target (1) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on target (2) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on target (4) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on target (6) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Snow Manipulation [Novice] - 2/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:53 am

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:14AM

The group was being pelted with small bits of hail.

Akvo's concentration was further degraded and he missed two of his targets.
Snow Manipulation [Novice] - 3/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:36 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning

On the shout of three, Epoch felt the targets shoot up from the ground. Once again, he opened his eyes quickly and threw out his energy blasts.

Epoch attempts to use a Basic Energy Blast on target 1, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success

Epoch attempts to use a Basic Energy Blast on target 2, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success

Epoch attempts to use a Basic Energy Blast on target 3, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success

Epoch attempts to use a Basic Energy Blast on target 4, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success

Epoch attempts to use a Basic Energy Blast on target 5, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 8

Epoch attempts to use a Basic Energy Blast on target 6, 1-4 it fails 5-10 success

Energy Blast [Superior] - 12/30
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:45 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:14 AM CT

Only four again, what awful luck. Epoch came out of his state of mind and felt sleet pelting him gently. He hadn't noticed it before, but it must have been Aquilo's doing. It was November, however there hadn't been any snow yet. Even South Dakota was surprisingly mild.

Epoch turned and noticed that Aqulio had only hit four as well. At least the two were matched now. "Now its eight to ten. Suppose this victory is yours Aqulio."

The two barely had a moment before Quantum shouted, "Come here you two, good rounds, but now it's time for a final lesson."

Energy Blast [Superior] - 16/30
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Dr. Weird's Laboratory
6:40:11 A.M. MT

Yilana squinted her eyes while trying to think back at the man whom they supposedly came across. She shook her head, not quite remembering and continued to follow Dr. Weird with Ike walking beside her.

After they reached the hanger and were told the instructions, she nodded and asked, "I do have a question, actually. What is his name? And what are his abilities? I think this would help us, just in case he decides to retaliate." She walked over to one of the bikes and faced Dr. Weird awaiting his answer.
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:18 am

Radisson Hotel in Rapid City
Honeymoon Suite
7:22 am MT

Le opened the carton of eggs and threw them down in disgust. Gregory looked up sharply. "What's wrong, Miss?" he asked looking very upset.

"These eggs are too old. They won't do any good for my hair. Gregory go buy new ones."

"But Miss, wouldn't it be better if Daniel bought them since he won't know how to properly assist with your remedies?"

"No."

"But Miss--"

"No, I can explain things to him here, I can't make sure he gets the right kind of eggs if he leaves. Now do what I said."

Gregory nodded and grudgingly left the room. Le immedeatly rounded on Daniel with a sly grin. Daniel gulped and shakilly held up the comb. Le took it and broke off some of the teeth. "Opps, guess Gregory will have to go get some new combs too," she informed Daniel as she picked up another one and broke off teeth from it too. She picked up her phone to text Gregory. "So, what was it you wanted to talk about?"

Daniel gulped again.

Roll to see if Daniel decided to tell the truth or a lie. Truth= even numbers, Lie= odd numbers.
Random number (0,10) : 0

---------------------------
Hair growth: Passive
Hair Arms: 1/20
Hair Hammer: 5/10
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:40 am

Dr. Weird’s Lab in the Badlands
6:40:49 A.M. MT

“Right I suppose that that would be good to know then wouldn’t it. STEVE!!!”

“The targets name is Skylar Raige, his abilities are in question but the military reports seismic disturbances in the encounters with him. So far he is heading West towards Rapid City leaving a wake of destruction.” Steve thought that would be enough for them to be off.

“There you go, off with you now. I will be expecting good news.”

“Dr. Weird, I think it might be best for Ike and Yilana train a little bit first before they head out.”
He thought about it for a bit, “Fine then, Steve you set it all up then I am going off to the lab. To get some more work done.” Dr. Weird then took the cane in his hand and stabbed the floor; opening up a hole in the floor dropping him down into the lower levels.

“Well then,” Steve began, “since it’s been left to me I can bring you anything you need for this. Ike if you would like I can bring Kyle back out for you.”
_________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:34 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:14 AM CT

Aquilo and Epoch approached Quantum. The professor had his thumb on a new button of his remote. It also seemed that Meltdown had finished her breakfast and she was sitting peacefully, sifting melting blades of grass through her bare fingertips.

"You've never had a chance to meet Horace, have you, Darren?" Quantum started.

"No I haven't, but I know what your talking about. He's a Splenden Beast isn't he?" Epoch replied knowledgeably, "You've brought him up before."

Quantum nodded as Aqulio seemed a little out of the loop.

"The Splenden Beasts were great aquatic splendors, you see." Quantum continued, now even Meltdown seemed interested, "There are very few left int his world, and we, the first fully fledged, superhero team, adopted Horace when he was very young. Anyone who knows anything about Splenden Beasts would know that for hundreds of years researchers considered them non-existent, cryptids in their own right. However this is not the case. Not long before adopting Horace, they were proven to exist, but their existence was kept secret to keep them alive.

"It was thought that there was only one kind of Splenden, that being the fish variety, however, when we, in the early days of the NSS, took upon an aquatic mission, we learned they come in practically all kinds. One trait that is constant throughout, although, is that all Splenden Beasts are quite large. Horace was a squid, of sorts, and he shared the second most common trait of Splenden's as well, he was telepathic.

"Horace learned our language and our thoughts rather rapidly, and he still resides here at this school. He has a large subterranean aquarium and has access to these training rooms through the targeting ports. I have arranged that you battle Horace's eight arms through the ports. Be kind to him however, we have him blind. He has never been able to read anyone telepathically unless he can see their eyes or wrap an arm around them.

"Do not harm him too much, he will retract an arm when it has taken sufficient damage, but he will be as fierce as he can. Finally the rules: try to defend one another and defeat his arms while using your weakest skills."

Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Akvo's stress causes him to roll for the Novice skill Snow Manipulation. 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous roll Akvo's stress causes him to roll for the Novice skill Snow Manipulation. 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous roll Akvo's stress causes him to roll for the Novice skill Snow Manipulation. 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:15 AM CT

This was probably the most bizarre thing Akvo had ever heard. Ever.

But he honed in on one thing that Quantum said: "… he will be as fierce as he can… defeat his arms while using your weakest skills."

"My weakest skills are defensive, and my offensive skills are probably way too strong and will cause him too much harm…. I know what I have to do…"

Without giving Epoch a second glance Akvo began his "assault".

Akvo rolls for the Alpha skill Create Armor out of Ice. 1-8 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous roll Akvo rolls for the Alpha skill Create Armor out of Ice. 1-8 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous roll Akvo rolls for the Alpha skill Create Armor out of Ice. 1-8 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Akvo rolls for the Alpha skill Make Shields of Ice for Protection. 1-8 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Akvo rolls for the Alpha skill Make Shields of Ice for Protection. 1-8 is a failure 6-10 is a success.

Akvo only utilizes two of the shields if he makes more than two.

Due to Akvo's determination he unknowingly rolls for the Novice skill Snow Manipulation. 1-8 is a failure 6-10 is a success and results in sleet.
Regardless of the previous roll Akvo unknowingly rolls for the Novice skill Snow Manipulation. 1-8 is a failure 6-10 is a success and results in sleet.
Regardless of the previous roll Akvo unknowingly rolls for the Novice skill Snow Manipulation. 1-8 is a failure 6-10 is a success and results in sleet.
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:59 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning

(ooc sorry for the mess above my last post)

Sleet started falling from the sky in moderate amounts. Enough to be painful to fleshy unprotected things.

Unfortunately for Akvo he had failed to initiate any of his armor. He tried to play it off like he had not only intended to summon the precipitation but that he also tried to summon just the shield.

He lifted the shield to the sky like a large intimidating umbrella of ice. It protected him from the sleet but he couldn't say the same for Epoch and Horace.
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:05 am

Radisson Hotel in Rapid City
Honeymoon Suite
7:23 am MT

(0 equals even)

Daniel looked down at his feet as he continued. "Well, it's about when we met. Or rather, how we met. You see, uh... Well, it was-- What I mean is... I don't know how to tell you this."

"Tell me exactly what happened then. Start to finish. Grab the brown sugar and add it to the conditioner I just made," she added thrusting the bowl she had just been mixing at him.

He complied as he tried to start again. "Well, I had been waiting for you like you said when I got a text from Gregory saying you had texted him my number and he was your driver and would be meeting up with me shortly. Before I could respond with my location, some soldiers came up from out of nowhere and started interrogating me. I tried to remember all that you told me to do, with the confusion of being lost or whatever, when they pulled guns on me!" In his rush to confess everything, he started to rub the conditioner into her scalp without any prompt from her. "The next thing I knew, Gregory was standing in front of me and the soldiers were firing and they weren’t hitting him. Well, they were hitting him I guess, but he wasn’t dying from it. He didn’t even seem affected! He just stood there and took it! When they ran out of bullets, he held his arm up, but it became like a tentacle or something and he used it like a whip to whack their weapons away. Then he shot other whips through some of them. It was like this terrible nightmare, but I was on the safe side. I just watched as he murdered those men. Then he turned around and introduced himself like it was nothing. There was a bit of blood on his face that he casually dabbed off as he explained about being your driver and that we should get somewhere safe and wait for you together. As he entered the helicopter, he turned back and told me to make sure not to bring it up around you he, ‘didn’t want to trouble you with such trivial matters.’”

“Well, that is very thoughtful of him, I do have a lot on my mind. Why did you feel the need to make sure to tell me about it?”

“Because he’s hiding something from you. He shouldn’t do that, right?”

Le smiled sweetly up as Daniel as he had her tilted back to rinse the conditioner out. She placed a hand against his cheek, then said, “Aw! You are so good to me and you barely even know me! You definitely deserve a raise. Remind to me to talk about salary later and then add a raise to it.”

Daniel blushed like crazy and mumbled something about honor that Le didn’t quite catch. Then they heard the lock click. Le got up and started yelling at Gregory. “It’s about time! I really need those combs and it’s time to move on to the egg mixture and it isn’t even mixed up yet!” She entered the main room so see that it wasn’t Gregory standing there. It was a police officer. He didn’t look happy.

“Gregory is your man then? He just evaded arrest.”

“Arrest? What did he do wrong? He was supposed to be out buying me some eggs!” she exclaimed, suddenly becoming the stereotypical weak and helpless female.

“He's a super in disguise Miss.”

“A- a- a sup--?” and then she collapsed back into Daniel’s arms. Daniel’s face also held a lot of shock, mostly because he was afraid of going to jail since the police had shown up so quickly. The cop, however, made his own assumption.

“So you didn’t know then. Well that’s helpful. If he contacts you, give this number a call. Have a good day.” Daniel nodded, took the paper while still awkwardly holding on to Le and bade the officer a good day as well.

---------------------------
Hair growth: Passive
Hair Arms: 1/20
Hair Hammer: 5/10

Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:11 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning

Epoch was shocked at the thought of fighting a Splenden Beast. He had always wanted to see Horace, but never had the chance. Perhaps he would get to meet Horace face to face after the battle?

Before Epoch could think again, eight arms came out of the target ports, it was odd that they weren't fighting his tentacles as well, but thank goodness. Akvo kicked up a sharp, but light sleet that tore at Epoch like sand. He didn't know what good it would be on a monster like Horace.

How am I going to pull this off, Epoch thought, I'm expected to fly and punch my way through this?

Akvo held a shield as the two surveyed the arena. Two of the arms came down on the ground hard.

"Hop to it boys!" Quantum shouted.

Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:31 am

South Dakota
I-90
7:16 AM MT

Azriel fails to jump but does manage, on accident, to hit one of the robots in the chest with two of his shots. The bullets only slightly dent the metal body while the slugs fall to the ground and disappear from site.

“Darn I messed up my jump. I have to try harder if I plan to survive this encounter.”

*He decides that he better switch to another clip.*

He has two clips left after this one. Azriel slips the first clip out and the second 6 round clip in. The first clip disappears as the magic that summoned it fades. He muses only a mere second about the slight breeze gazes his hand as the clip disappears from sight.

“This was a lot easier before the robots. I have to be careful and keep moving so they can’t hit me and so the soldier can’t shoot me.

Azriel, seeing that he has no effect on the robots with body shots starts to worry slightly but tries to keep his distance from the bots for his own protection.

Azriel preforms his maneuver of jumping up and back again to try and hit the first soldier again.

Azriel rolls to use novice skill Ariel Jump. 1-8 is a failure, 9-10 is a success.

Regardless of the outcome Azriel will still take aim and fire. If he has succeeded in his attempt to jump he will aim for the soldier and if he has failed he will attempt to disable a robot by aiming for it's head. He will shoot three times at the targets.

Azriel rolls to use alpha skill Specialized Weapon Manipulation on his targets.
1-5 is a failure, 6-10 is a success.

Clip 2 has 5 shots left.

Shot two.

Clip 2 has 4 shots left.

Shot three.

Clip 2 has 3 shots left.
________________________________________________________________________________
Skills

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Atmospheric Adaptation [Passive]
Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 2/20
Arial Jump [Novice] – 1/10

Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:04 am

South Dakota
I-90 (1 mile from Darksky)
7:18 AM MT

A large 50 ft tall robot is seen in the distance from where Azriel is fighting. It is seen behind the smaller robots and soldiers. Its moving at a decent pace and will be within fighting distance of Azriel within 3 of his posts. Two Jeeps are following behind it, taking the off road path to him.
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:18 am

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:17 AM MT

This time Azriel makes his jump and nails a soldier with one of his shots. The soldier promptly falls to the ground dead.

*Spots the 50 ft robot and hummers coming closer at a decent pace.*

"No time to get..... Well **** this day just went from bad to worse. I better step on and get rid of these guys before the others get here."

Time for my old tactics

Azriel rolls to use novice skill Ariel Jump 3 times.

A) A fail equals targeting the Robot heads.

B) A success equals targeting the Soldiers.

Azriel rolls to use alpha skill Specialized Weapon Manipulation on A) or B) three times.
Clip 2 has 2 shots left

Clip 2 has 1 shot left

Clip 2 is empty
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Atmospheric Adaptation [Passive]
Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 3/20
Arial Jump [Novice] – 2/10
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:20 am

6:40 AM MT
Dr. Wierd's Lab Medical Wing

Dark still hums his tune. Being free to move he is almost relaxed in this place. He knew that things where likly bound to go from rocky to icy between himself and the doctor so he enjoyed the calm before the storm. His questions of who he was still ran through his mind. He knew Steve probably had some answers but truthfully he wasn't in the mood to interogate what, for all that he cared, was a disembodied voice.

He calmly walked on all fours around the room several times just enjoying the free movement. Being strapped up made any animal edgy so being freed was a great relief. He still had memories flash back to him but he simply blocked most of them out. They mostly only raised old scars and pissed him off.

Steve broke the silence "Mr. Dark may I ask you a few questions?"

Dark responded "Only if you never call me mister again. Just Dark."

Steve answered "Very well. These are for the Doctors records. What is your real name?"

Dark chuckled and said "Don't have one. Lived in a facility like this my early years and was called by '314' until I got the call sign 'Dark Coyote.' Never had the opportunity to have a name."

Steve acknowlegded "The facility wasn't on of Dr. Wierds. Do you know where it was?"

Dark looked to the roof and answered "Somewhere in Canadia."

Steve questioned "Canadia? Do you mean Canada?"

Dark asked "No the place where Canadians are from."

Steve again questioned "So Canada?"

Dark asked "Okay wait a second. Canadians are from Canada? Wouldn't that make them Canadans?"

Steve answered "According to all languages, it is Canada."

Dark growled and said "Screw that!"

Steve trying to get back to the questions said "The facility was in Canada. Correct?"

Dark simply responded "Yep. Confusing stuff, no wonder I like it in the wild."

Steve then asked "Are you aware of what your abilities are?"

Dark laughed and said "By now you have done test on me. That being the case you probably know more about me than I do."

Steve acknowlegded "Very well. Aside from that facility where have you been living?"

Dark answered "The snowy peaks to the deserts. I have traveled throught North America crossed the borders of the countries several times. In general however it has mostly been the forest to the west."

Steve said "Interesting. What experience do you have with humanity? Are they just prey?"

Dark said "No. I don't eat humans. No sport in it. Humans are weak and easy to fool. Unless they have a weapon they are easy to kill. I go for something that has a bit of fight. You do know that even a deer could kill a human if it got in the mood."

Steve responded "Yes sir I am aware of that. You claimed to have studied humans. Care to explain."

Dark answered "You have to blend in. I am a far cry from what you would expect to be wondering around the woods and a far cry from human too. I have studied humans in order to blend in with them. Make it easier to get on a bus or something without everyone raising a fuss."

Steve didn't answered just asked "How old are you?"

Dark answered "I don't know. I did mention that the early part of my life I was locked in a building and never even saw the sun. If I had to guess I would say 20."

Steve remained silent for a second but then responded "That will be all for now. Thank you."

Dark laid back on the table with his hands behind his head and said "Your welcome." He than continued humming his song.

Last edited by Dark Coyote on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:16 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:16AM

Akvo rolled up his mental sleeves and used his free hand to try to bring his armor up again.

Aquilo rolls to use Novice skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Novice skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.

He then tries to use it on Epoch

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:22 pm

NSS Station 7
Training room
Saturday Morning
8:16AM

Two layers of ice protection wrapped itself around Akvo. He concentrated and willed the second layer into offensive spikes.

That beast would do well to avoid grabbing me now…

His armor did not seem to take hold on Epoch.

Maybe he's not cold enough…

Akvo decided he would try again shortly.

For now he would try to disable Horace.

Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Leg (1) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Leg (1) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Leg (2) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Leg (3) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Leg (4) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Leg (5) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Leg (6) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Leg (7) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Freeze Beams on Leg (Cool 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.

Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 2/20
Snow Manipulation [Novice] - 5/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next