Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

+10
Twisted Fate
Skylar Raige
Akvo
Ike
Yilana
Tang Le
Dark Coyote
Dr. Weird
Epoch
Noah the Arc Bearer
14 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP) - Page 2 Empty Re: 5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

Post  Ike Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:44 am

Dr. Weird's Lab
5:48 AM

"BOOM HEADSHOT!!! BEHOLD MY POWER STEVE!!!" Ike shouted half laughing maniacly.
Steve could only reply, "Oh my...."
"So what did we learn you two?" Ike asked Yilana and TF, crepes still flopped on they heads.

Last edited by Ike on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP) - Page 2 Empty Re: 5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

Post  Dark Coyote Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:51 am

Dr. Wierd's lab Medical wing.
5:50

Dark quickly bores himself trying to dig through the restraints. He laid his head back and growled. He looked up into space uncertain what to do. He mind just wanders from one random thought to another.

Dark called out "Hey Steve? Can I get some water or something?"

Steve replied "One moment sir." After a few seconds the door opened and a robot came in holding a glass of water, it held the glass to his face. Dark looked at it confused he had never had water served to him, especially from a glass. He tries to lap it up like a dog, as he usually did but the glass was to thin. So he adjusted his mouth to be under the glass and the bot obediently poored the water into his mouth. Dark enjoys the small sip of water then laid his head back.

He replied "Thank you."

Steve answered "Your welcome sir."
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Dr. Weird's Lab
5:49:58 AM

Yilana gritted her teeth as the warm, rubber-like crepe slapped against her face. After it folded over and landed on the table, Yilana looked straight into Ike's eyes with a very creepy and challenging stare. "What did I learn?" She said as she continued to grit her teeth. "I learned on how idiotic you all are and how crazy I am to keep myself around you guys!!" She exhaled roughly in frustration and covered her face with her hands. She started to mumble words through her hands, which no one understood but could understand the frustrating tone in her voice.

After a few moments, she interrupted one of them talking and blurted towards Ike, "What is your problem anyway, huh?! All you do is drink and make yourself look like a fucking idiot! What's the sense in that, HUH?!" Before she could let him answer, she let out another exhale filled with frustration and said, "UGH, you drive me crazy!" And yet again, she covered her face with her hands and mumbled more inaudible frustrations.

Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Dr. Weird's Lab
5:50 AM

"Well for your information, my power may require me to drink so forgive me. But to answer your question, it doesn't have to make sense at this point. I'm trying to stay in good spirits by having some fun while all the other supers out there are in a living hell." Ike stares back relaxed, not unnerved by an intimidating look from Yilana. "Besides aren't you suppose to be an assassin or something? Shouldn't you be more vigilant or sense when something is off around you? Think of it as training and be grateful that wasn't some RPGs flying at your faces." Ike leaned up against the wall and sighed.

I can only imagine what happened out there while I was left here. By now they've caught passive and weak supers, now they're gonna get even more serious.
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:07 pm

Dr. Weird's Lab
5:50:43 AM

Takeshi boldly rose from his seat, unholstering his Walther P99, raising the barrel towards the ceiling.

“I’m sick of both of you fools!” Takeshi shouted, wiping the crepe residue from his face.

Takeshi first motioned his head towards Ike.

“You…. oh yes you, from what I have observed, are a dribbling moron,” Takeshi hissed, then motioning an icy glare towards Yilana.

“And you, I am the one person that can tell you more about your father, and you ignore me completely!”

Takeshi holstered his pistol and began to walk away, shaking his head in utter displeasure.

“I’m going to find the mad doctor….. right now his company sounds exponentially more sane than the two of you children…” Takeshi spoke as he walked away.

What am I talking about.. everyone here is fucking mad,” Takeshi thought to himself.
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:30 pm

NSS Station 7
Outside the NSS
Saturday Morning
6:41 AM CT

Aquilo seemed to have their attention. Unfortunately he had no idea what to do with it. The two massive droids made their way towards him at a frightful pace. His duster was flapping slightly in the wind as he jogged away. He knew there was no way he could outrun them but if he disabled them even slightly they would barrage the surrounding area and him with their arsenal. He had to think fast or they'd catch up with him fast.

This idea would have worked a lot better if I could teleport…

He was closing in on the third droid… or was it closing in on him?

He fired at it mid jog:

Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Sharp icicles aiming at the new droid. 1-3 is a failure 4-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 10
Regardless of what happens Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Sharp icicles aiming at the new droid again. 1-3 is a failure 4-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 9
Regardless of what happens Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Sharp icicles aiming at the new droid again. 1-3 is a failure 4-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 7
Shoot Freeze Beams [Alpha] - 17/20
Create Armor Out of Ice [Novice] - 4/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:06 am

Dr. Wierd's Lab Medical Wing
5:51 AM

Dark's impatience rose swiftly. Simply clawing at the restraints led to straining against them. He growled angrily as he pulled as hard as he could against them.

Steve warned "Sir please relax. You are more likely to harm yourself than actually break the restriants."

Dark screams "Tie yourself up and see how you feel!"

Steve replies "I am not alive, I can't feel."

Dark answers screaming "SHUT UP!" And starts thrashing around trying to break the restraints.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:26 pm

NSS Station 7
Outside the NSS
Saturday Morning
6:41 AM CT

Good lord these bots are fast! Epoch's mind was boggled, even teleporting two blocks, the slightly disoriented Destroyer Droid was already nearing in on him, not to mention that he was now between to of the 50 foot suckers staring down at him. They both attempted the same maneuver that the first had, they reached down with their right arms and tried to grab him.

Epoch puffed a large breathe and chuckled slightly, this could end up getting him dead. He ran between the tripod of the legs of the northern most enemy as a voice came over his earpiece, "Keep it up, they're following you," Professor Quantum said encouragingly.

The ground shook as Epoch was being closed in on. He pivoted and looked as two bots were extremely close with the third not far behind. "Eat dirt, you menacing bucket of bolts!"

The line seemed so 1995, but he felt such a rush he couldn't help himself. He struggled to pop off five blasts at the two closest bots, aiming at those hands.

Epoch attempts to hit the left bot's right hand with an energy blast, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 1

Epoch attempts to hit the left bot's left hand with an energy blast, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 6

Epoch attempts to hit the right bot's right hand with an energy blast, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success

Epoch attempts to hit the right bot's left hand with an energy blast, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success

Epoch attempts to hit the rear bot's eye with an energy blast, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 5

Energy Blast [Novice] - 7/10
Super Nova [Passive]

Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:33 pm

NSS Station 7
Outside the NSS
Saturday Morning
6:42 AM CT

"Hey I hit them!" Epoch was rather ecstatic for how much danger he was in. The release of energy felt good, and the rush of the fight kept his mind off of the problems he was actually facing, with the president and Doctor Weird.

He left two beach ball sized indents in the right bot's palms. Both wounds smoldered and Epoch was certain that just a few more hits would rip through, probably one more hit each.

The bots seemed raged, well, as raged as something rather mindless could be. Epoch needed to quickly get to the next corner so he could wrangle his fourth Droid.

Epoch attempts to teleport to the corner of E 26th St and Oklahoma Ave, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success

If it fails Epoch tries again, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success

If it fails Epoch tries again, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 8

Energy Blast [Novice] - 9/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:43 pm

NSS Station 7
Outside the NSS
Saturday Morning
6:42 AM CT

Poof! In an instant, Epoch was at the corner of E. 26th St. and Oklahoma Ave. He was beneath the fourth bot. "Aw, crap." Epoch bolted to the East, heading toward his last Destroyer Droid. The first three were confused for a brief moment before locking in on him again, the fourth did not respond with a grab, he instantly began chasing after Epoch.

"Oh, God!" Epoch shouted, not prepared for the instant pursuit.

Epoch felt his adrenalin shoot rampantly as he tried to use his energy blasts as a crutch and tried to launch four directly at the eye of the fourth bot, now hot on his heels. He was so absorbed in the feeling of relieving stress that he almost missed what Quantum had shouted in his ear, "Be careful Epoch! The one to your east is aware of you! You have been spotted."

Epoch attempts to shoot the first energy blast at the fourth bot's eye, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 4

Epoch attempts to shoot the second energy blast at the fourth bot's eye, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 3

Epoch attempts to shoot the third energy blast at the fourth bot's eye, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success

Epoch attempts to shoot the fourth energy blast at the fourth bot's eye, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 4

Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:03 am

Dr. Weird's Lab
5:52:03 AM

Yilana glared up at Dr. Takeshi and her eyes widened as he reminded her of the information about her father. "Fuck.." she muttered as she watched Dr. Takeshi walk away. She then sighed and furrowed her eyebrows in disappointment in herself. "I'm an idiot." She stood up and excused herself from the table, then turned to Ike. "If you'll excuse me," she continued as she walked away. "I have some business to attend to."

She had to find Dr. Takeshi and apologize for her bad manners. She should have known better than to snap at her elder and the only person in this building who knew about her father. "I can't believe I forgot about that!" She said angrily to herself. Yilana looked around the hall and decided to go down one of the corridors, hoping to find Dr. Takeshi. Until then, she has to think of one hell of an apology.

Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Dr. Weird's Lab
5:54:46 AM

Takeshi strode down a long hallway, looking down everyone of the seemingly infinite number of smaller branching hallways.

"This place is a goddamn maze, surely Hiram must have room for a lab of my own..." Takeshi muttered to himself.

"That is if I can ever find him...." Takeshi thought.

As Takeshi continued on, one hallway labeled Quasineurologics Research grabbed his attention. Takeshi cautiously moved down the peculiar hallway when suddenly...

"Dr. Takeshi, for your personal safety, I strongly advise you turn around, your clearance will only take you so far," Steve spoke in his usual omnipresence tone.

"Hrm, yes of course... It seems I just got a bit lost." Takeshi spoke, trying to hide his scientific curiosity.

"Also, I meant to tell you that Yilana seems to be looking for you," Steve exclaimed.

"Yes, of course, fascinating how it takes a gun to get kids attention these days," Takeshi spoke with a sigh.

"If I see her I will speak to her, but my priority is to find Hiram at the moment, we have much to speak about."

"Ah yes, I can give you directions to him... just take main hallway 4 down until you reach the branching hallway labeled Discreet Cybernetics, then from there take the forth hallway down to..." Steve spoke, only to be abruptly cut off by Takeshi.

"On second thought, maybe I'll just find Yilana, tell the Doctor to come find me," Takeshi commanded, waving his hand in displeasure.

"Very well Dr. Takeshi."

As Takeshi backtracked towards the dining area, he could see the silhouette of Yilana slowely moving closer and closer.

Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:55 am

NSS Station 7
Outside the NSS
Saturday Morning
6:42 AM

"I've got three of them on me!" Aquilo shouted into his communications device.

"You don't need to shout." Epoch and Quantum said in unison.

"I'm shouting because I'm running my ass off!" He replied somewhat testily, "I'm heading up Stiles to grab the other two!"

He made his way north with three droids hot on his tail. Without stopping he fired at the droid he was fast approaching

Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Sharp icicles aiming at the new droid 1-3 is a failure 4-10 is a success.

Aquilo rolls again to use Superior skill regardless of the previous roll Shoot Sharp icicles aiming at the new droid again. 1-3 is a failure 4-10 is a success.
Akvo rolls to use Superior skill regardless of the previous roll Shoot Sharp icicles aiming at the new droid again. 1-3 is a failure 4-10 is a success.
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:14 am

NSS Station 7
Outside the NSS
Saturday Morning
6:43 AM CT

"I'll try to meet you by your last droid on the corner of 26th and Stiles." Epoch said, addressing Akvo with a hint of distress in his voice. "I am in a bit of a pinch, but with any luck I will get there soon. It's just that I am sort of surrounded."

The ground shook near his feet a bit as he looked left and right at the four bots nearly at his feet on his right and the fifth approaching from his left.

"Oh boy." Epoch huffed, he ran a bit, trying to close the gap between the two groups, with any luck he'll be able to pass beneath the fifth as he had done before. Hands reached out, large robotic ones, and Epoch decided, perhaps a few more shots could do the trick.

Epoch tries to shoot a blast at each of the four pursuing bots, direct in their palms again.

Epoch attempts to shoot an energy blast at bot 1, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success

Epoch attempts to shoot an energy blast at bot 2, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success

Epoch attempts to shoot an energy blast at bot 3, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 2

Epoch attempts to shoot an energy blast at bot 4, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success

Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:46 am

NSS Station 7
Outside the NSS
Saturday Morning
6:43 AM CT

Those bots became infuriated it seemed, their eyes began to burst with a red glow. There were four of them walking two by two. Bot 1 on the front left, bot 2 on the front right, bot 3 on the rear left and bot two on the rear right. The Destroyer Droid marching toward Epoch from the front right was hastening its pace, it's right hand had been burst open, shocking the air with electricity.

Epoch turned his head to see the oncoming enemy. The fifth bot was approaching quickly. cranking his neck, Epoch looked back again, and the wounded bot was hot on him, it took its left arm and swung it deeply, swiping at Epoch.

In fear, Epoch jumped, but he knew there was no way that he could lunge high enough to miss that massive arm. He closed his eyes and pushed with is mind, he hoped deeply that he would survive this.

The air swooshed loud, yet there was no connection. Epoch opened his eyes to see he was floating above the ground, a few feet above the area the bot had swung. From his feet and hands a light blue, highly transparent energy was emanating in circles.

"I can fly!" Epoch announced in true shock. However, as soon as he announced it, he descended aggressively. With a thud, his feet hit the ground and he was barely able to land up right. "Aw, crap." He started running again.

"What was that, Epoch?!" Quantum asked with excitement over the earpiece.

"I can fly!"

Energy Blast [Alpha] - 0/20
Energy Propulsion [Novice] - 0/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Dr. Weird's Lab
6:00:15 AM

Yilana sighed as she grew more tired of searching for Dr. Takeshi. In the meantime, she walked slowly and thought to herself on what she would say to him. She should not have snapped or disrespected Dr. Takeshi, or even Ike for that matter. She knew she wasn't sane herself either. She inhaled deeply and looked up, only to find a silhouette of someone walking towards her. She squinted her eyes and to her surprise it was Dr. Takeshi. She smiled in relief and ran up to him. "Dr. Takeshi, I'm sorry if you're busy, but could you spare some time?" She looked down, disappointed in herself from her previous actions, then looked up into Dr. Takeshi's old eyes. "I want to apologize for my behavior. It was not right and was disrespectful. I'm being sincere in what I say." And she was. It took a lot for her to get out of her stubborn self and think about how other people felt and consider their feelings. After doing so, she actually felt much better.

"Would it be wise to ask you about my father now, or shall we wait for a better time? I really don't want to be a burden." She swallowed hard on how she was talking to Dr. Takeshi. Where did this new Yilana come from? Did she suddenly break from her shell and was able to be at peace with herself; or was she just doing it to get what she wanted? Yilana furrowed her eyebrows as she drew concern on how she was acting, then smiled a bit. She remembered when she was a respectful and perky young girl when her father was around. Maybe Dr. Takeshi reminded her of him and she was able to break free from her hardened emotions. "That also explains why I ran up to him like a little girl would do to her father," she thought, then looked towards Dr. Takeshi for a response to her question.

Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Dr. Weird's Lab
6:02:27 AM

Takeshi glanced past Yilana back into the dining area, spotting Ike still fiddling around in his drunken stupor.

"Come, take a seat," Takeshi inquired sitting down against the cold hallway wall.

Takeshi pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, looking towards the now sitting Yilana.

"Your father was a brilliant man, you know," Takeshi humbly spoke, lighting up his cig.

"Everyday, I would arrive at the lab, and your father would be there, tirelessly working on perfecting what we had created... and it was all for nothing, thanks to that bastard Ted Ganges," Takeshi spoke, exhaling a thick cloud of smoke.

"Anyways, reminiscing isn't getting us anywhere... what would else would you like to know about your father," Takeshi questioned, looking at Yilana.

Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:02 am

Dr. Weird's Lab
6:03:13 AM

Ike watched the two Asians converse in the hallway. "Hey Steve, what are they talking about?"
Steve replied vaguely, "Sounds like just some pleasantries between the two of them. Probably don't want to talk to you after your antics and they think you're still drunk."
"I'm drunk? Please. There is no fucking way I could headshot them both drunk." Ike rolled his eyes then sat down at the table. "Steve find another subject I can play with. I'm bored and annoyed."
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:18 am

NSS Station 7
Outside the NSS
Saturday Morning
6:44 AM CT

"That's brilliant, Epoch!" Quantum announced proudly. "When you return from your mission I'd like to put both you and Aquilo through the Physical Examination Room."

"Sounds great, but right now I'm a bit busy, Professor," Epoch said dismissively.

"Don't slow down, they're hot on your tail!" said Meltdown quickly.

The four pursuing Destroyer Droids were still tailing Epoch rather closely. They were the least of his worries, however, the up coming droid had stopped and was welcoming Epoch with open claws.

"I'm getting better, but let's see how this goes," Epoch said to himself. His legs were beginning to tire a bit, but he pushed himself to run faster. Holding both of his hands outward he decided to bang up the bot a bit with four blasts scattered across it's chest cage, two quickly from either hand.

Epoch attempts to launch Energy Blast 1, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success

Epoch attempts to launch Energy Blast 2, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success

Epoch attempts to launch Energy Blast 3, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success

Epoch attempts to launch Energy Blast 4, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success

Energy Blast [Alpha] - 0/20
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:27 am

NSS Station 7
Outside the NSS
Saturday Morning

(Note those were Basic Energy Blasts, I now have Basic and Second Stage Energy Blasts)

"Oh, shit!" Epoch shouted, only releasing one blast, "I must be running low on Chronotons," He muttered.

The droid barely flinched from the ding in his armor, and his arms were swept out wide. Epoch knew that he could try to teleport again, however, he didn't feel that it would be the right idea for the situation. If he could make it through the next bot's legs, he could most likely trip it up. He was going to run for it.

Epoch bolted forward as those huge arms came sweeping inward and downward.

Roll to make it through safely, 1-5 Epoch is grabbed, 6-10 success

Energy Blast [Alpha] - 1/20
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:34 am

NSS Station 7
Outside the NSS
Saturday Morning

WOOSH

The arms just barely missed Epoch. "Thank God!" Epoch shouted as the arms came clanging together with a crashing bang. The other bots slowed to wait for their fifth counterpart to turn toward Epoch.

"Hey, Aquilo, what's your 20? I can be to the corner soon, as long as you have a hold on those droids." Epoch asked over the earpiece.

He swiveled and waited for a response, opening up his palms, concentrate, he thought.

"Eat Dirt!" he shouted again, trying to throw four more into the fifth bot's backside.

Epoch attempts to use Basic Blast 1, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

Epoch attempts to use Basic Blast 2, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

Epoch attempts to use Basic Blast 3, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

Epoch attempts to use Basic Blast 4, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 5

Energy Blast [Alpha] - 1/20
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:32 am

6:03 AM MT
Dr Wierd's lab, medical wing

Dark gives one final pull then stop trying to break them. He understood it was a lesson in futility he just hated being restrained. His animal nature made just being restrained Hell. He laid back and growled angrily. Being unable to do anything he would just have to wait for someone, or something to come by.

"Steve this captivity is going to be the death of me. Can't you just let me wander around this room?" Dark called out.

Steve replied "You are to remain held until..."

"Fine! Shut up!" Dark interupted, then continued "Don't need your condesending useless input in this."

Steve asked "Then why did you ask?"

Dark answered "Because SHUT UP!"

Steve replied "Very w___."

Dark interupted again "I SAID SHUT UP!"
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Dr. Weird's Lab
6:05:01 AM

Yilana cleared her throat gently and looked at Dr. Takeshi. "I know we talked about him at the diner a bit. It just sucks that you don't know where he is; however, I feel something inside of me, telling me that he is indeed alive." She takes a deep breath and tries not to get emotional.

"A few years ago, my brother and I went to a US military base in Pusan. We found out he was taken by them. We heard he stole equipment from them and that was why he was captured. I don't know how much of it is true." Yilana clenched her jaw and felt a huge gripping pain in her heart. That same day was when she lost her brother and to this day she still feels guilty of his death. If only she was stronger and was able to get the soldier's finger away from the trigger before it was too late.

Yilana hung her head down low and whimpered a bit, while she prayed for her brother's blessing and her father's safety. After she was done praying, she turned and looked at Dr. Takeshi. "Sorry about that. Bad memories." She cleared her throat and asked him a question, "So do you know if he did steal the equipment and if you knew they took him away? Do you think he's working for the government? Do you think he's working for the same company as Ted Gagne?" Her eyes widened as the possibility ran through her head.

Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:10 pm

NSS Station 7
Outside the NSS
Saturday Morning
6:45 AM

Chink.

Chink.

THUNK.

The three icicles hit the massive droid one right after the other. the last one appeared to be rather large and seemed to have disoriented the behemoth.

He charged beyond it the final droid to be distracted in his sights. His lungs were icy from running, but he was used to that sensation and it didn't seem to slow him.

"Hey, Aquilo, what's your 20? I can be to the corner soon, as long as you have a hold on those droids."

It was Epoch over the communications device.

Akvo puffed back, "I'm about thirty yards away from the corner one." His breath crystalized in the air as he responded, "I wouldn't say I have a hold on them though. I think rounding them up and leading them out might have been an okay idea for marathon runners. We might have to do some small reassessing at the rate they can move."

i'm going to need some heavier protection than a duster when all ten of them are gathered…

Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Make Shields of Ice for Protection 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
If the previous roll fails Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Make Shields of Ice for Protection 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
If the previous roll fails Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Make Shields of Ice for Protection 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:08 am

NSS Station 7
Outside the NSS
Saturday Morning
6:45 AM CT

With two loud cracking sounds, two basic energy balls slapped the back of the fifth droid, leaving a serious dent in its armor. It seemed that the body of the beast was tougher than the forelimbs. It seemed that it would take at least one more shot to tear it open.

"I know, it seems like a giant feat, but I don't know how else we should go about this." Epoch started into the microphone, "We have to keep running if we are going to get out of this one safely." Epoch turned tail and started his jog toward the corner, "I could try teleporting the two of us, however, I don't know when these big guys will decide to go all out on us. Any thoughts?"

Energy Blast [Alpha] - 3/20
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next