Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

+10
Twisted Fate
Skylar Raige
Akvo
Ike
Yilana
Tang Le
Dark Coyote
Dr. Weird
Epoch
Noah the Arc Bearer
14 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP) - Page 4 Empty Re: 5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

Post  Dr. Weird Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Dr. Weird’s Lab in the Badlands
6:05:01 A.M. MT

“This will not end well.” Said Steve as he started an alarm to wake up Dr. Weird, soon the room was filled the sound of the THX sounds text.

Dr. Weird shot straight up in his bed producing a Walter PP7 from where is a mystery and proceeded to unload the entire clip into the wall until the noise stopped. The four SM III’s in the room started moving and were ready for a fight. Upon seeing nothing in the room except Dr. Weird they backed down.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON STEVE?” Glancing at the other clock that wasn’t riddled with bullets, it read five after six. “THIS HAD BETTER BE GOOD STEVE I’VE ONLY BEEN ASLEEP FOR AN HOUR!”

“I am truly sorry sir but it seems that current events are in need of your attention.” Reported Steve.

“Like what?” Dr. Weird snorted

“Well sir, your guest you brought home last night is awake and being rather vocal about his current passion. And it would seem that what you predicted is happening as we speak. There is a battle at the NSS base in Oklahoma involving 50 ft robots.”

Scratching the back of his head Dr. Weird then hopped out of his bed landing with a thud on the floor. “Well shit, I guess with all these happenings I can’t just sleep through it now can I?”

“I suppose not sir.”

“Bring me some fresh cloths, something to eat and 5 milligrams of adrelaline, I need to freshen up if I am going to take on THIS day.”

“Sir?”

“I’LL BE IN THE SHOWER.” He was already heading off into the direction of his bathroom.

“I will have them ready and waiting for you by the time you finish sir.”

Moments later Dr. Weird was in the shower scrubbing the grease and brains from his person. When he was done he was walking by the mirror when he paused upon seeing his reflection.

“Why hello there you handsome devil,” said Dr. Weird turning to face the mirror. Leaning in and with a smirk he added. “What beautiful eyes you have there.” Looking into not baby blues but black pearls.

When he returned back to his room Steve had laid out everything he had asked for clean close, boots, goggles, a breakfast burrito with a glass of juice, and the adrenaline he asked for on a tray. After dawning his wardrobe and downing his breakfast, he picked up the syringe and stuck it in his neck.

“Steve, I am going to need a few more of these later.”

“Right away Doctor.”

“Well you four let’s go and great the wild one now shall we.”

The SM III’s proceeded to follow Dr. Weird out of his room and down the many twisting corridors to the Medical Wing; SM I’s lining the way. They are used all over the compound in the corridors for these weren’t made to move but to light the halls and attack intruders.

6:19:49 A.M. MT

Finally arriving at the Medical Wing Dr. Weird makes his way the room where Dark Coyote was being held. As he drew near he could hear the grunts and moans of the occupant over the speaker. “You there wait here, you.” he said pointing to the closest one, “Will come in with me.”

The door opened and Dr. Weird walked in the 8ft tall machine had to duck to enter. Addressing Dark Coyote who was still strapped to the table.“I hear you’ve been rather noisy in here, what’s wrong don’t you like my hospitality?”
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
Veridical Dreaming [Novice] – 2/10
? [Novice] – 0/10

Last edited by Dr. Weird on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP) - Page 4 Empty Re: 5) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2 (PVP)

Post  Epoch Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:50 AM CT

Epoch screamed as the arm came crashing to the ground. He was very lucky that he didn't land, crushing his skull. The claws came ratcheting open. he clambered to his feet and looked up at the mangled droid.

"I'm all right, keep it up on your own, I'm gonna tear Stumpy here, apart." Epoch said. He looked at those massive shoulders that once held two arms.

Epoch attempts to Teleport on top of the shoulders, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 2

If it fails Epoch attempts to Teleport on top of the shoulders again, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success

If it fails Epoch attempts to Teleport on top of the shoulders again, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 10

Energy Blast [Alpha] - 4/20
Super Nova
[Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning

Popping out of existence, Epoch appeared upon those shoulders. He looked, directly into the center of the large eye.

"Hello, buddy," Epoch said, spitting sarcasm. "I have a gift for you."

He threw out both of his hands and pushed hard. He was going to make this a big one, a Second Stage Blast.

Epoch attempts to launch a Second Stage Blast into the eye, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 3

If it fails Epoch attempts to launch a Second Stage Blast into the eye again, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success

Super Nova
[Passive]

Random number (1,10) : 1
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning

(I apologize for my coding failures.)

"Not again," he muttered, feeling his hands fizzle out. The center of the eye adjusted on him, and there was a shifting. Epoch turned and saw the left claw of Stumpy nearing the face of the droid. It was about two hundred feet away, but Epoch noticed that most of the droid was sparking, it looked like the jolts to its electricity were causing a few issues. Not only was the droid malfunctioning a bit, but a trap door opened on the wrist of the extended arm revealing three rockets.

"Oh God!"

Epoch attempts to teleport away to the ground below before the three rockets fire, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 6

If it fails the rockets click and begin to launch, Epoch attempts to teleport away to the ground below before the three rockets fire, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

Super Nova
[Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:23 am

Interstate Overpass
5:47 AM

Three shockwaves rip out from Skylars vocal cords. The soldiers cover their ears but nothing inside their guns are affected. The bots on the other hand, develop cracks from the three waves hitting them all. Skylar grits his teeth as he prepares another roar, he cant let the soldiers guns be working otherwise he is in trouble. He breathes deep in just as he attempts his roar once again.

Skylar rolls to use Raging roar, (1-4 fail, 5-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 4

If Successful, roll to see if guns internal mechanisms crack and break (1-4 no, 5-10 yes due to being hit once already)
Random number (1,10) : 7
-------------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Superior) – (4/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (2/30)
Earthquake (Novice) – (4/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:27 am

Interstate overpass
5:48 AM MT

Skylar attempts to roar but his throat is too sore from the previous three blasts. He grips his throat and steps back. The 14 bots move to make a line in front of the 9 soldiers to protect them. Skylar knows if he wants to get to the soldiers now, he will have to go through these bots. A smirk comes across his face and keeps a 15 ft distance between him and the bots at all times, he just keeps backing away. His fingers get jittery as they start to vibrate.

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:11 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:51 AM CT

Now on the ground, Epoch looked up at the Destroyer Droid. It sent three rockets from its arm with a loud fizzling burst. The rockets flared in the cool morning sunlight as they scrambled toward the eye of the beast. Booming loudly, they exploded on contact with the head and blossomed with a smoky, firey, cloud. If there had been sleepy people in central Oklahoma City, they were awake now.

The shockwave of the explosion caused Epoch to nearly lose his footing. Thankfully the thrust of the blast caused the bot to topple backward, away from Akvo and Epoch. It feel quickly, and hard, leaving a gaping smoking hole at one end. There was a static about the body, and the firing arm moved mechanically. The bot was down, and it didn't seem as if it would ever get up. Even if it wasn't completely disabled, there was a good chance betting that it was out of the game.

"Good luck, Aquilo," Epoch announced, "they've got rockets." He turned his body, facing the droid that Akvo had not frozen. "One down, nine to go."

Energy Propulsion [Novice] - 0/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:41 am

6:20 AM
Dr Wierd's Medical Wing

Dark looks at the Doctor not with anger but graditude. He knew that this was a far better outcome than being stuck with the government. Better tied up than dead.

Dark pulled his restraints and said "Your hospitality is an improvement to the military, but you could take these restraints off. Lock me in a room for all I care just let me move."
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:25 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:50 AM

Dammit…

"Congrats on first blood." Aquilo said to Epoch.

Not going to let that slide…

Akvo faced the closest droid.

"There's a new sheriff in town…"

Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on the planted leg of the oncoming droid 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.

Regardless of the previous roll Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on the planted leg of the oncoming droid 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.

Regardless of the previous roll Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on the left arm of the oncoming droid 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 9

Regardless of the previous roll Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on the head unit of the oncoming droid 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 8
Regardless of the previous roll Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on the head unit of the oncoming droid 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous roll Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on the left arm of the oncoming droid 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Shoot Freeze Beams [Superior] - 0/20
Create Armor Out of Ice [Novice] - 5/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Interstate Overpass
5:50 AM MT

Skylar eyes the bots, deciding on three of the bots to attempt an attack on. With their cracks he knows his seismic clap is even more effective, but he still will attempt a single roar before attempting to fire three separate claps at three targets.

Skylar rolls to use Raging Roar (1-4 Fail 5-10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 5

Skylar rolls to use Seismic clap on bot 1, 2, and 3, in that order. (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Interstate Overpass
5:51 Am MT

The roar hits the bots, causing more cracks to form on all 14, making two success hits with roar on them. Small chips of their armor fall off. Skylar misses with two of his three attacks but hits the second bot he throws at.

Roll to see how badly bot is injured (1-3 chunk of armor: 4-6 arm: 7-9 Hover unit: 10 Head)

Raging Roar (Superior) – (5/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (3/30)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Dr. Weird’s Lab in the Badlands
6:21:05 A.M. MT

Dr. Weird just stood there facing Dark Coyote with the usual grin he worn on his face. Coyote’s reaction to him entering the room amused him. Normally people lose their minds and start yelling at the captures. Dark on the other hand just wanted to be unbound; he didn’t care if he was locked up in the room.

Chuckling to himself Dr. Weird strolled over in front of the one way reinforced glass window, stopping to turn his back to Dark Coyote but still seeing his reflection. Not that Dr. Weird needed to do so anyway, he could be staring at a brick wall and still see who was standing behind him.

“That’s an interesting request for you to be making, and here I thought the first thing I would here upon entering the room would be some sort of threat on my life.” Dr. Weird began as he addressed Dark Coyote. “Giving our current history, you know back when we first met. You tried to rip out my throat, remember that. I hope you can see the reasoning for my hesitation.” He stopped when he noticed a smudge on the glass to his left, after he tried to clean it off with a rag he pulled out of his coat but when that failed. “STEVE, I THOUGHT YOU CLEANED THIS ROOM AFTER WE USED IT LAST!”

“My apologies sir it won’t happen again.”
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
? [Novice] – 0/10

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:20 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:51 AM

The droid suffered from a giant block of ice on it's left leg and left forearm. It seemed they all had the same idea: Remove the restraint before meeting the objective. It was as if they felt they were not matched to destroy if they weren't at their peak.

Unfortunately this didn't last long. With it's viewing unit destroyed, it's left arm being pulled from it's socket, and it's right arm completely unable to break the ice it decides to blindly fire it's rockets.

The droid fires it's rockets but Aquilo tries to get a shot off before it finishes "aiming". Odd numbers indicate that the droid made it's shot in time and even numbers indicate Akvo has time to fire at the droid.

Shoot Freeze Beams [Superior] - 2/20
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:25 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning

If I can aim this shot right those rockets won't come any where near me…
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on the joint of the firing arm of the droid 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success. The second roll will indicate where it lands: 1-3 left leg joint, 4-6 the arm that's firing, 7-10 the chest.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on the joint of the left leg of the firing droid 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success. The second roll will indicate where it lands: 1-3 left leg joint, 4-6 the arm that's firing, 7-10 the chest.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on the joint of the left leg of the firing droid 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success. The second roll will indicate where it lands: 1-3 left leg joint, 4-6 the arm that's firing, 7-10 the chest.
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:29 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning

Aquilo appeared to have moderate success. His icicles managed to take out the left leg joint and the right arm joint of the droid.

This roll will indicate the severity of the damage. Even numbers the droid merely loses balance but the leg stays mostly in tact. Odd numbers the droid loses it's balance and falls.
Even numbers the droid is unable to properly aim, odd numbers indicate that the arm falls off completely, the arm falls to the ground and the rockets fire blowing up the area surrounding the droid.
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:56 am

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning

The droid almost topples from the shot at it's leg. The force required to steady it however caused it's arm to fall from it's body.

It launched all three rockets into the ground causing it to blow itself to pieces.

"Time for you to go to the big corral in the sky."Aquilo turned and faced the next droid and with a sideways glance at Epoch he said, "Two down, eight to go."
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:16 am

6:21:50
Dr Wierd's lab Medical Wing

Dark chuckled and said "What sort of idiot would threaten someone when they are restrained like this. More likely to earn a hasty death than anything. But looking back on our history I also remember you blew the ever living crap out of the thing I was getting a ride in, so you will forgive my violent reaction."

He laid his head back and continued "We could play who tried to kill who first but the fact is I think we got bigger fish to fry. I am assuming you know of the people who tried to blow me away with a friggin missile, eh?" Dark thought for a second but he had no idea why he just adopted a canadian accent.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Dr. Weird's Lab
6:06:23 AM

"I can't be sure of whether your father is working with Ted Ganges or not.." Takeshi spoke, letting out a long sigh.

"What I can tell you though is that I have been trying to seek out Ted Ganges, so what I propose is that you help me find Ted Ganges, and I'll help you find your father."

Takeshi lowered his head, snuffing his cigarette out against the cold metal floor.

"We can only hope that your father is not still associated with Ted Ganges," Takeshi spoke, a grave tone in his voice.

"As for your other questions, I honestly can't be certain whether your father stole any equipment or not, I left that place before he did."
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning

"Let's not count those chickens yet," Epoch replied to Aquilo, watching the next wounded droid lumber toward him. "We've got a big slough of them headed our way."

Epoch took a stance and aimed at the Droid's head.

Epoch attempts to use a Second Stage Energy Blast, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

If it fails, Epoch attempts to use a Second Stage Energy Blast again, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

If either are successful, roll to see if he hits the eye, 1-5 hits the chest 6-10 success

Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning

The five foot diameter blast sailed out toward the droid. It raised its left, good, arm and opened its missile hatch. About as soon as the hatch opened, the blast, twice as strong as Epoch's basic blasts, hit the eye of the droid.

"Right on!" Epoch exclaimed as the hit burst into an explosion. The eye of the beast was neutralized. But the party wasn't over yet. It hastily raised it's busted up right hand and launched all six of its missiles at Epoch and Akvo.

Epoch looked in horror as the missiles came flying toward the two. He ran quickly to Aquilo, missiles nearly on them. With a grab he attempted to teleport.

Epoch attempts to teleport, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success

Energy Blast [Alpha] - 5/20
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning

"Shit! Run, Aquilo," Epoch mustered. He had to stop these missiles. Six blasts could do it, but then he'd still feel the shockwave.

Epoch attempts to use a a Basic Energy Blast on missile 1, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

If it fails, roll to see if Epoch is hit by the missile directly, 1-7 miss 8-10 hit
Random number (1,10) : 6

Epoch attempts to use a a Basic Energy Blast on missile 2, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

If it fails, roll to see if Epoch is hit by the missile directly, 1-7 miss 8-10 hit

Epoch attempts to use a a Basic Energy Blast on missile 3, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

Epoch attempts to use a a Basic Energy Blast on missile 4, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

Epoch attempts to use a a Basic Energy Blast on missile 5, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

Epoch attempts to use a a Basic Energy Blast on missile 6, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

Energy Blast [Alpha] - 5/20
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:52 AM

Epoch attempted to grab Akvo and teleport.

After that he watched Epoch unleash a barrage of energy blasts. Unfortunately he missed one, and one was enough to kill them both.

Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on the missile heading straight for them. 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous roll Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on the missile heading straight for them. 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous rolls Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on the missile heading straight for them. 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Shoot Freeze Beams [Superior] - 2/30
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning

One of Akvo's beams connected with the live missile. It was instantly caked in a giant ice block. It fell to the ground with a terrible thud.

"Now's not the time to be a hero!" Aquilo shouted.
Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on the left arm of the oncoming droid 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on the left arm of the oncoming droid 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
"You know you're low on chronotrons." He said with a sideways look at Epoch.
Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on the planted leg of the oncoming droid 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on the leg of the oncoming droid 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
"Next time that shit's about to happen make sure you're safe. Otherwise we both could have died." Aquilo said with determination.
Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Shoot Freeze Beams on the other foreleg of the oncoming droid 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles on the other foreleg of the oncoming droid 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
"Not that I'm saying it's every man for himself, just make sure you're okay before you try to help me." He said calmly.
Shoot Freeze Beams [Superior] - 3/30
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning

The blasts were happening all around Aquilo as he was firing, near blindly, at the assaulting droid.

His first two icicles missed from what he could tell. Perhaps his aim wasn't so great under fire.

Fortunately the beams of ice were significantly wider and managed to hit their targets. the sheer weight of the ice surrounding the bot brought it down, but not with enough force to put it out of their minds.

The ringing in Akvo's ears didn't seem to want to give up. "If we plan on surviving, we can't have any more close calls like that. I have no idea if I'll be able to steady my shots with that kind of pressure. I don't have that kind of training yet." He said as he watched the handicapped droid flail on the ground.
Shoot Freeze Beams [Superior] - 7/30
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Oklahoma City
Sunnylane Park
Saturday Morning
6:52 AM CT

The blasts caused a hell of a shock wave. Epoch was summoned to the dirt, flat on his back. His vision blurred and he could barely see how Aquilo was luck enough to remain on his feet. It seemed tremendous. Perhaps Aquilo was stronger than he had thought.

Aquilo's voice was hard to make out, and Epoch's ears were ringing intensely. His outfit was torn and he was bleeding and bruised. This was not easy, but he had to stay awake, he could not succumb.

"I have to be a hero," He mustered. It's what I do. Heroes never give up, they always fight the good night, and never accept the world as it is. One of us must always go on." He flopped onto his hands and knees, "That one's yours if you can bring him down." Epoch wiped blood from his cracked lips.

Above the ringing he could hear Meltdown, "Epoch, are you okay? Epoch?"

"I think I'm okay, I'll let you know if I feel anything I don't think is okay." Epoch responded.

"Your adrenaline may keep you from responding to your body's needs," Meltdown said with concern, "Be careful."

Energy Blast [Alpha] - 7/20
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next