Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium

+15
Tolpki
Epoch
Legion
Marah Fae Daisha
Nimo
Azriel Darksky
Akvo
Dark Coyote
Strawberry
Tang Le
Skylar Raige
Dr. Weird
Ike
Meniere
Noah the Arc Bearer
19 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium - Page 16 Empty Re: 7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium

Post  Tang Le Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
3:55:00PM Central European Time

Le realized that Wigraf was looking at her. Skylar was now closer to their little group but still had the skull and didn't seem like he was about to give it up. Le personally didn't care that much about the stupid affair. She had sent an e-mail to Herr Lhotzky, explaining that something came up and she couldn't make the visit. Which had reminded her of the buisiness back home that she was ignoring. She had been busy answering e-mails as best as she could on her phone since then. She blinked then realized he was waiting for her to speak. "I'm sorry." The phone started ringing. "I should take this. I am only back up here anyway. I don't really care how we do things." She then turns 90 degrees so that they aren't in her direct line of sight, but so they can't wander off without her noticing either.

----------------
Hair Growth: Passive
Hair Arms: 5/20
Hair Hammer: 1/20
Hair Shield: 4/10
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium - Page 16 Empty Re: 7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium

Post  Wigraf Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
3:55:00PM Central European Time

"Enough," said Wigraf, turning away from Tang Le. "Either you hand over that skull, or I'll pulverize yours." After saying this Wigraf stepped up to Skylar and put his face inches in front of his. "What's it going to be?"

Gargoyle Attributes:
  • Wings - Undeveloped
  • Prehensile Tail - Undeveloped

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Gargoyle Strength [Passive]
Gargoyle Endurance [Alpha] - 0/20
Petrify [Novice
- 2/10
  • Petrification Counters - 0/3

Wigraf
Wigraf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
3:56:13 PM Central European Time

Dr. Weird was getting tired of Skylar’s games, refusing to cooperate, thinking he could control Dr. Weird.

'That is not going to happen, no one controls me anymore.' He thought to himself.

"I feel we are just wasting time now, so here’s what going to happen. Just hand over the Skull, you do not have the skill or knowledge to install the Skull properly. Plus the location where I am putting it is outside the area where you all are allowed to go. So, please hand it over or I will let my new blood thirsty friend have a proper try out for our team."

With his attention on the bag containing the Skull, while watching everyone else, Tang on her phone, Wigraf ready to pounce and the next move being in Skylars court. Dr. Weird waited patiently for what was going to happen next.

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Superior] – 0/30
Sight Sharing [Alpha] – 0/20
Cyber Steve – Passive
Digital Weird [Alpha] – 4/20
Mechanical Control [Novice] – 9/10

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumelia Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:26 pm

NSS Station 7
Hangar
Oklahoma City
10:06 AM CST

Bumelia sighed. Lets get this show on the road she muttered watching Prosper head into the School. She thought she head him mutter under his breath.

"Hey, Man, school always sucks. Lets get this over with." Bumelia looked behind her to see if the other man was coming along too.

Wooden Armor [undiscovered] - -/-
Wooden Constructs [Novice] - 2/10

Bumelia
Bumelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigraf Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
3:56:13 PM Central European Time

This is taking much too long... "To hell with you!" Wigraf shouted. He walked over to a nearby Mercedes-Benz E300 and lifted it easily from the ground. Turning to Skylar, Wigraf launched it toward him with all of his strength, attempting to petrify it as it left his hands.

Wigraf attempts to use Petrify, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 5

Gargoyle Attributes:
Gargoyle Attributes:
  • Wings - Undeveloped

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Petrify [Novice
- 2/10
  • Petrification Counters - 0/3

Wigraf
Wigraf

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
3:56:17 PM Central European Time

Skylar hadn't wanted this at all. He was trying to work with the Doctor and now, he had chosen to sic one of his new mutts on him. The car flew toward Skylar. What could that guy do?

Skylar attempts to dodge, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 6

----------------------------
Raging Roar (Superior) – (25/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (27/30)
Earthquake (Superior) – (5/30)
Aerial Propulsion (Alpha) – (1/20)
Solid Core (Novice) (0/10)
Metal Form (Alpha) (0/20)
----------- Super Strength (Metal Form Passive)
----------- Magical Resistance (Metal Form Passive)
----------- Mercury Form (Metal Form Passive)
----------- Equivalent Transportation (Metal Form Passive)
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
3:56:18 PM Central European Time

The car had flown over him as he rolled out of the way. Skylar was now on his knees and he looked to Wigraf. "What's wrong with you? I've never done anything to you!"

Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:35 pm

NSS Station 7
Room 105
Oklahoma City
10:10 AM CST

The new trio had entered the room that was occupied by Meltdown, Quantum, and Jackson. NSS President Jackson was the first to speak from the teachers desk that he was occupying. "Where's Aquilo?" Quantum was leaning against a desk that Meltdown was sitting at. The two looked might concerned. "I asked you three a question. Where's my friend Aquilo?" Jackson spat.
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigraf Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
3:56:21 PM Central European Time

"You've inconvenienced me, and that is enough. Now die," said Wigraf as he charged forward. He feinted a frontal attack, but then dodged off to the left and climbed up the local bank. Springing from the 5th floor of the bank, Wigraf ripped a flagpole from the side of the building and attempted to petrify it while slamming it down toward Skylar's head.

Random number (1,10) : 10

Gargoyle Attributes:
Gargoyle Attributes:
  • Wings - Undeveloped

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Petrify [Novice
- 2/10
  • Petrification Counters - 2/3

Wigraf
Wigraf

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:56 pm

NSS Station 7
Room 105
Oklahoma City
10:12 AM CST

"Which one are you talking about? No, i'm just going to assume its the one that exploded the prison with ice. No clue whatsoever happened with that. so how about we get this over with so i can go get some food, and hopefully it's not as bad as the crap i've been eating for the past decade" Prosper snapped at jackson, "It has been a few long days and i am sick and tired of crazy shit happening around me." Prosper out of breath sat down in one of the chairs and leaned back.

vertigo[novice]-8/10

[/quote]

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
3:58 PM Central European Time

Skylar's eyes grew wide as he took the threat bluntly and watched in awe at the acrobatic event. Suddenly the flagpole had changed forms and looked like stone. "What the-?!" Skylar opened his palms to create a burst of air to toss his plummeting foe.

The roll was a 7 Posted on Wrong account

Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumelia Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:09 pm

NSS Station 7
Room 105
Oklahoma City
10:13 AM CST

"Sir, I-I didn't see anyone other than... these two. Everything was frozen. Well, everything except some jackass with a hot temper."
Embarrassed, Bumelia realized that she hadn't really looked around that hard. Shit. Shit Shit. I hope the boys know about this Aquilo.

Bumelia
Bumelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigraf Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Preview
Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
3:59 PM Central European Time

Wigraf's eye's grew wide as he flew backwards from what appeared to be a wave of force emanating from Skylar's hands. His body was shaken to the core from the blast as he slammed to into the building and then the ground. "Heh, tougher than you look, I'll give you that," Wigraf chuckled. With reckless abandon, Wigraf charged at Skylar and put all of his weight into a punch, which carried the strength of ten men, aimed directly at Skylar's head.

Wigraf attempts to punch Skylar (x10 human strength), 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 3

Gargoyle Attributes:

Wings - Undeveloped
Prehensile Tail - Undeveloped

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Petrify [Novice - 3/10

Petrification Counters - 2/3

Last edited by Wigraf on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wigraf
Wigraf

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:13 pm

NSS Station 7
Room 105
Oklahoma City
10:14 AM CST

Meltdown and Quantum looked to each other in shock. "That little chilly bitch." Jackson said with a sour tongue. "You, girl, what's your name? And buddy, we'll feed you soon, were you our rescue? Name yourself."

Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumelia Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:17 pm

NSS Station 7
Room 105
Oklahoma City
10:15 AM CST

"Mela, Bumelia. I can't say that I know either of your names."

Bumelia
Bumelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
3:59:20 PM Central European Time

Skylar watches as Wigraf goes to throw a punch, even though his aim is slightly off, Skylar still steps to the side and a few steps back. His foot catches a bit on the sidewalk and stubles backwards until his back hits a large statue. Skylar looks down to his pitboy and rips it off.

“I guess it has to be this way.”

As Skylar goes to stand up straight, he puts his hand on the statue behind him to push himself up. Once the hand makes contact, Skylar grits his teeth, all the veins on his arm that is touching the statue strain and his muscles clench up. His arm slowly starts to turn the same color as the statue then it quickly engulfs his entire body. Skylar glances back and notice a small sign on it saying ‘Made of Lead’. Skylar steps away from the now sunken in statue and his first step sounds much heavier. To him however, he finds no difference in his movement capabilities.

“Well doctor, I would say that whatever you did worked on me.” Skylar looks to Wigraf, “Lets test it out on him.”
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (28/30)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
4:00:45 PM Central European Time

Skylar Raises his foot about a foot from the ground, then slams it down onto the ground.

Skylar rolls to use Earth Quake (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 1

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigraf Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
4:00:55 PM Central European Time

Wigraf, hopped back from Skylar, not quite sure what had happened when Skylar slammed his foot into the ground with no effect. "What the hell was that about?" Wigraf taunts. "Are you throwing a tantrum or something?" With a smirk, Wigraf grabs a nearby from a hardware store 2x4 and attempts to petrify it.

Random number (1,10) : 8

Gargoyle Attributes:
Gargoyle Attributes:
  • Wings - Undeveloped

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Petrify [Novice
- 3/10
  • Petrification Counters - 1/3

Wigraf
Wigraf

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:01 pm

NSS Station 7
Room 105
Oklahoma City
10:16 AM CST

"Well, it's nice to meet you Bumelia." President Jackson said slightly sarcastic. He then gestured to Quantum and Meltdown, "You must recognize me, the president of this fine institution. These two may be unfamiliar to you. The older gentleman is Professor Isaac Templeton, better known as Quantum. He's our lead scientist, professor of Physics, and the advisor of the Strike Force. The girl is Meltdown, an escapee from a government compound." He then paused. "You may be wondering, the Strike Force is your new division. Seeing that you at least retrieved our target, you can take my friend Aquilo's place. He was my bitch, but maybe you and I can be friends."
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigraf Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
4:00:56 PM Central European Time

Seeing the 2x4 transformed, Wigraf grasps it like a javelin and hurls it with all of his might toward Skylar's throat.

Wigraf attempts to hit Skylar with the petrified 2x4 (x10 human strength), 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 5

Gargoyle Attributes:
Gargoyle Attributes:
  • Wings - Undeveloped

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Petrify [Novice
- 4/10
  • Petrification Counters - 2/3
Wigraf
Wigraf

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimo Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:14 am

Room 105 - NSS Station 7
Oklahoma City
10:20 AM CT

Nimo bounced a little from one foot to the other, impatiently waiting for the team's debriefing to come to a close. Even though he was the only member of the original team to make it back to the base, he was sure Jackson didn't need him to contribute anything. The presence of their objective in the room, and the absence of Aquilo, spoke mute testaments to the only important information to be had from the mission.

Just because Nimo had nothing to show Jackson, however, didn't mean he had nothing at all to contribute. It was simply not something that Jackson needed to hear about; no need to burden the president with unnecessary information. Nimo looked to the left of Jackson to where Professor Quantum stood, locked eyes with him, and nodded once. There would be a separate debriefing after this one, he imagined.

NSS Station 7 - Professor Quantum's office
After the meeting (11:00 AM CT)

Professor Quantum sank into his office chair and steepled his fingers, indulging himself in Nimo's habit of not speaking. Nimo sat across from him, rummaging in one of his many voluminous pockets in which he knew he had stored the professor's data drive. He discovered it and pulled it out, revealing a shiny silver cartridge with a spidery plug attachment and a light on one side. The light was green and steadily winking, indicating it had retrieved the data it was meant to. Professor Quantum raised an eyebrow, and spoke at last.

"So, you did manage to find the control room of the prison. I hope there weren't any surprises along the way - besides the ones covered in the debriefing?"

Nimo grimaced, remembering the incident with the other super he had stumbled across in the prison - Mayn, was that his name? - and the police officer, Mark. Aside from the unpleasantness of being hunted in the halls of the prison and almost getting, as the mafia would say, iced (literally), the trip had been an eventful way to start the morning. On top of that, most people didn't get to ride in a freaking helicopter twice in one day! Nimo hadn't even felt a pang of guilt when he had slipped away from the officer to allow the data drive to hack the prison's databases; after all, Quantum had promised the information his little device could obtain over the government network might lead to the rescue of more wrongly imprisoned supers - or even reveal the locations of the ones who deserved some serious jail time.

Nimo thought all this as he patiently waited for the venerable professor to finish downloading and reviewing the information his robot had liberated from the now-defunct penitentiary.
Super Speed [Novice] - 7/10
Nimo
Nimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Replicator Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:33 pm

Munich, Germany
3:10 PM

Keiran staggered back to his feet, a stream of blood trickling from his pained, yet somehow intact jaw. The veteran’s new-found power seemed to make his bones durable like steel and as flexible as rubber. Keiran lifted his hand to his bruised face, wincing as he wiped away the excess blood. It seemed as though the pain was not mitigated in the slightest, despite his increased durability.

Keiran quickly glanced towards his partner who had taken on a new form. Tobias had morphed into a glorious white steed, pink tipped mane swaying as he galloped towards Keiran.

Glancing back towards the mysterious Irish-man, Keiran began methodizing a strategy to get in close enough to make physical contact.

________________________________________________________________________________

Power Replication [Alpha]-5/20
Shapeshift [Novice]-0/10
Power Identification(Passive)
Durability(Passive)

Replicator
Replicator

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
4:01:04 PM Central European Time

Skylar raises an eye down at his foot, he swears he has gotten the hang of that by now. He glances up to his opponent as he makes his taunt. He watches as wigraf grabs the piece of wood and hurls it towards him. Skylar would normally attempts to dodge such attack, however, Wigraf seems to have thrown it noticeably off from where Skylar is standing. He stands there as the hunk of wood flies past him and smashes on the crumpled statue behind him.

“What? Was there a bug on it or something?”

This time, Skylar grits his teeth, gathering heavy vibrations into his hands. He looks at Wigraf and takes aim. He wants to blow the stone boy back into the shop where he grabbed the wood.

Skylar attempts to use Seismic Clap on Wigraf (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 9

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
4:01:04 PM Central European Time

Wigraf snarls as the concussive energy shot toward him. He attempts to dodge it.

Wigraf attempts to dodge, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 9

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Petrify [Novice - 4/10
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Munich, Germany
The Crossroads
4:02 PM Central European Time

Leaping away from the shock wave, Wigraf rushed toward Skylar and threw an uppercut.

Wigraf attempts to uppercut(10x human str) Skylar, 1-5 it fails, 6-10 sucess
Random number (1,10) : 4

Wall Crawling [Passive]
Petrify [Novice - 4/10
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next