Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium

+15
Tolpki
Epoch
Legion
Marah Fae Daisha
Nimo
Azriel Darksky
Akvo
Dark Coyote
Strawberry
Tang Le
Skylar Raige
Dr. Weird
Ike
Meniere
Noah the Arc Bearer
19 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium - Page 3 Empty Re: 7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium

Post  Dr. Weird Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:51 am

Dr. Weird’s Lab in the Badlands
6:25 A.M. MT

“Stop right there,” Dr. Weird directed at Ike. “We will be leaving here shortly so you will get to try it out in the field. But do remember not to cause too much of an uproar.”

“But back to you Demolition Man,” Dr. Weird said to Skylar. It slightly amused him to listen to his rant. It was like listening to a toddler throw a tantrum because he wasn’t getting his way. “I had initially hoped that we could have brought you here on better turns but the NSS stogies got to you first.”

Dr. Weird want got from his chair and went over to a wall. When he got there a panel opened
and he pulled out a syringe with silver colored liquid inside it.

“I guess though I have been giving gifts out for everyone, and I suppose you are feeling left out.” He held up the syringe. “In this is a unique compound I have created. It’s designed to stimulate growth, to be specific it targets the cells of the body which makes you better than all the other poor saps out there.”

Dr. Weird could see that Skylar was still not too trusting. “Don’t worry I fully tested it on others. The results do tend to vary depending on the subject. But none the less it will make you stronger, although this will not be a pleasant experience. Though the outcome will be something to behold.”

Reaching into the panel again he also retrieved a small bottle of bronze colored pills. “You will also need to take these. The compound has a way of liquefying the insides of those it’s injected to, but these pills here will prevent that. It will only be for about a week or two until the spasms stop and your body adjust.”

“The choice is yours to make.” Said Dr. Weird rolling the syringe in his hand, while the others in the conference room looked on. All eyes were on Slylar, waiting for him to make his choice.

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Superior] – 0/30
Sight Sharing [Alpha] – 0/20
Cyber Steve – Passive
Digital Weird [Novice] – 5/10
[Unknown] – 0/10

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium - Page 3 Empty Re: 7) Arc 3: Siege on Munich and the Earl of Equilibrium

Post  Skylar Raige Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Doctor Weirds Lab
6:25 AM

Skylar eyes the syringe for a few moments as many thoughts run through his head. He understands that he needs something more if he wants to face the ice man again. Hesitantly, he holds out his right arm, forearm facing up. He also holds out his other hand to hold the pills.

“Do it.”

------------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Superior) – (18/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (26/30)
Earthquake (Alpha) – (15/20)
Aerial Propulsion (Novice) – (7/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:02 pm

6:26 A.M. MT

“Excellent choice my friend,” said Dr. Weird as he walked over to Skylar. The grin he was wearing earlier had come back. He handed Skylar the pills then grabbed his arm.

“This is going to hurt, a lot.” Dr. Weird then stuck the needle into Skylar’s arm injecting the compound into his body. The effects were instantaneous, but it would be a while before any changes to him would be apparent.

“We’ll give you a moment to catch your breath. Then it’s off to Munich, I think it would be a perfect place test you skills. The NSS station there is rather small and their equipment is out dated. It would be a while before they heard of our arrival. Then again word of mouth does tend to travel fast so let’s try not to make too big a scene alright.”

Skills
Cyber Steve – Passive
[Unknown] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:13 am

Over Nebraska
Jet
7:15 AM CT

Nimo doges the icicles and sends one of them back at Aquilo at an alarming speed.

Akvo raises his eyebrows but despite it's speed he wasn't worried. He could feel every molecule of the icicle vibrating. The whole scene played out in slow motion for him.

He calmly batted the icicle down before saying, "Good show."

No cop is going to be able to deflect one of those…. Now let's just hope it doesn't have to come to that.

7:45 AM
Drop Location
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

The Giant sliding door of the jet was now open and the roaring wind was deafening.

Akvo shouted, "OKAY, WE DIDN'T BRING ANY PARACHUTES BECAUSE WE WANT YOU TO GET MORE EXPERIENCE. OUR DROP IS COMING UP HERE IN A SECOND. I'M GOING TO LATCH MY HARNESS TO YOUR HARNESS AND WE'RE GOING TO USE YOUR VELOCITY MANIPULATION TO LAND SAFELY."
Shoot Freeze Beams [Master] - -/-
Make Shields of Ice for Protection [Superior] - 5/30
Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 6/20
Snow Manipulation [Alpha] - 0/20
Ice Bending [Novice] - 4/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimo Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:08 am

In an NSS jet
Drop location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
7:47 A.M. CT

Nimo thought about what Aquilo was telling him as he strapped on his equipment and firmly closed all the zippers and buttons on the pockets of his hoodie and backpack. The fact that Aquilo was still willing to jump with him, even knowing how unreliable Nimo’s powers were, made him think really well of Aquilo’s character. He’s hardly known me a few days and he’s betting his life on me doing a good job… There’s no way I can screw this up!

And it was true. Nimo could always stop his own velocity with hardly a thought, but the sudden halt could easily cause the harness strap connecting him to the other super to break every bone in both of their torsos as Aquilo still sped along at terminal velocity. Strangely though, Professor Quantum had discussed such a situation at the end of class just the day before. Nimo didn’t know this, but Professor Quantum was well aware of what plans President Jackson might have for his charge, and he didn’t want a small mistake to end up killing him on his first mission.

-----
Yesterday, 3:06 P.M. CT

“Now if you ever encounter a situation where both you and another person have to fall from a deadly height, there are some things you should know. The terminal velocity of a human falling through the earth’s atmosphere is about 120 miles per hour. One solution would be to use your powers to change your direction just before impact with the ground to straight up, but doing so would cause gravity to accelerate you again, and so it would take several rounds of this before you dropped from a decent height. A much more elegant solution can be found like this.” With that, Professor Quantum drew a series of shallow, upside down parabolas on the board behind him. It looked like the path a stone skipped over water might take. “By changing your direction to be at only a slight angle above the ground, you maximize the deceleration due to air resistance while minimizing the extra acceleration of gravity from additional falling. Once you slow to about 20 miles per hour, you should be able to ‘hit the ground running’, as it were.”

-----

And that was what Nimo now planned to try. The main problem with this “skipping” technique, though, was it needed a lot of room for them to travel horizontally, meaning that dropping directly on the target location would render it ineffective. Which means we have to jump NOW! Nimo realized, and without warning to Aquilo he jumped out of the jet, dragging the other hero along with him.

Super Speed [Novice] - 5/10
Nimo
Nimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:59 am

Over Sioux Falls
7:48 AM CT

And suddenly they were falling, like stones from the hands of children.

It was beautiful and frightening at the same time. Akvo had never been so excited and afraid at the same time. Consider some of the situations he had been in in the past month that was saying something.

They were high in the sky but well beneath the clouds. It was almost as if he could feel them. He closed his eyes, letting the wind rush over his face.

Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Alpha skill Snow Manipulation 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 4
Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Alpha skill Snow Manipulation 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 8
Random number (1,10) : 9

Snow Manipulation [Alpha] - 0/20
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimo Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Falling
Sioux Falls, SD
7:50 A.M. CT

Nimo couldn't help but enjoy himself on the fall down. As he and Aquilo fell through the lower atmosphere, Nimo practiced all the acrobatic stunts that would be dangerous or impossible for him on the ground. The thick snow pelting him hardly affected his enthusiasm at being airborne once again. Nimo looked over at his friend, who seemed to be enjoying himself in his own way. But once again, the ground was approaching uncomfortably quickly and the flight was nearly at an end.

Okay, I got this... Remember what the Professor said, shallow angles. Nimo braced himself, and ignored the rushing of the air around him to focus on using his powers just right.

Nimo attempts to use Alpha skill Direction Manipulation. 1-5 is a failure, 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 5

Nimo attempts to use Alpha skill Direction Manipulation. 1-5 is a failure, 6-10 is a success.

Random number (1,10) : 2

Nimo will need a total of four successes.
Nimo
Nimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimo Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Falling
Sioux Falls, SD
7:50 A.M. CT

Oh HELL no, you are NOT crapping out on me now! Nimo felt an uncharacteristic surge of anger and frustration, as he started being able to see the details of the ground below him. He honestly felt he would be angrier at failing than the dying part of it.

Random number (1,10) : 10

Nimo will need a total of four successes.
Nimo
Nimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimo Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Prison roof
Sioux Falls, SD
7:51 A.M. CT

With sheer force of will, Nimo caught himself and Aquilo shortly before impact with the ground and hurled them in the direction of the prison. After a series of aerial skips, the two of them flew in a slightly wider arc over the top of the prison, touching lightly down on the prison roof near the top of their flight parabola. Nimo let out a long breath, wondering if Aquilo knew how close he had come to failing them both - forever.

Well, this is his show from here. I don't think I could find my way around a prison Nimo thought, and he turned towards Aquilo with an impassive look on his face, waiting for him to take the lead.
Nimo
Nimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Marah Fae Daisha Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:39 pm

SDSP Super wing-solitary confinement
7:52 AM CT

Inside of her jail cell, Marah watches as a man, into his late twenties, is slowly dragged across the floor into his jail cell across from her. After putting the man into his cell, her captors open her cell and start dragging her out. "Hey stop pulling on me! I can walk myself!" They continue to pull on her and drag her out of her cell.

Marah Fae Daisha

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:55 pm

South Dakota
Dr. Weird's Lab
Wednesday Morning
6:27 AM MT

"Thanks for the gear Doctor." Stated Azriel as he watched Dr. Weird inject Skylar with a weird substance.

'This should be amusing to watch.'

While watching the spectacle before him he began to think of possible shell types for his gun that might work against the robots he was almost captured by just three days earlier.

Slightly under his breath he mused about a game he had heard of during his travels. "Its to bad there is no such thing as acid rounds to eat through the metal. Hmm.....I wonder if the Doctor could cook something up for me later. Ill have to ask him about getting Borderlands ammo."
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Atmospheric Adaptation [Passive]
Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 8/20
Arial Jump [Novice] – 6/10
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Prison roof
Sioux Falls, SD
7:52 A.M. CT

That was quite a rush…

Nimo stared at Aquilo.

"Right, time to get moving." Akvo said to Nimo, even though Nimo didn't look particularly interested in lolligagging.

Aquilo found the roof access door and shot four freeze beams at the whole structure, it became entirely encased in ice.

Time to bulk up….

Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 3
Regardless of the previous rolls Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 7
Regardless of the previous rolls Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.

Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Make Shields of ice for Protection 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 1
Regardless of the previous rolls Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Make Shields of ice for Protection 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous rolls Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Make Shields of ice for Protection 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Snow Manipulation [Alpha] - 2/20
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Prison roof
Sioux Falls, SD
7:53 A.M. CT

Aquilo had two layers of armor and a shield on his left arm.

"Stay behind me until I lose my ice armor. After that, I'm going to need you to relive the training from the jet ride, and block bullets for me while I incapacitate people." Aquilo said.

"Now to get in…" Akvo thought outloud before raising his right hand toward the entryway.

Akvo rolls to use Alpha skill Ice Bending to crush the roof entry 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.[/i]
Regardless of the previous roll Akvo rolls to use Alpha skill Ice Bending to crush the roof entry 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.[/i]
Regardless of the previous roll Akvo rolls to use Alpha skill Ice Bending to crush the roof entry 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.[/i]
Random number (1,10) : 4

Make Shields of Ice for Protection [Superior] - 6/30
Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 8/20
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Prison roof
Sioux Falls, SD
7:53 A.M. CT

The entryway crushed under the effect of the imploding ice.

Akvo was even impressed.

Beneath the rubble was a stairwell. Aquilo started walking down it expecting Nimo to follow.

Random roll for cops at the bottom of the stairwell, odds there are cop(s ) evens there are none.

IF there are cops at the bottom of the stairwell this roll will determine how many there are:
Make Shields of Ice for Protection [Superior] - 6/30
Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 8/20
Ice Bending [Novice] - 5/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Strawberry Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Munich, Germany
Pratt Family Apothecary
2:30 PM Central European Time

The day had been slow. Alyson sighed as she clicked aimlessly about the internet. Ever since she had gotten this computer her sales were up, but it seemed to be stealing her life. Letting her eyes dodge down to her schedule book she realized there wouldn't be a class tonight. Another gasp of air left her lips.

Fievel leapt from under the counter and chased the shadow of a bird. The cat needed out. Alyson got up and turned around her business sign. It now said, "Closed". She knelt down and pet the smooth fur of her Savannah.

"We'll go out in just a minute," Alyson muttered with a smile, "first I'm going to do something I haven't in a while."

Alyson walked to her circle and began to concentrate as she sat down.

"Hecate, dea, mortales tueri intra circulum. Liga nos lumen."

Strawberry attempts to cast Warding Circle, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success

If it fails, Strawberry attempts to cast Warding Circle again, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success

If it fails, Strawberry attempts to cast Warding Circle again, 1-8 it fails, 9-10 success

Potions [Alpha] - 3/20
  • Healing Potion (Green) - 1
  • Sleepy Tea - 1
  • Diarrhetic Drink (Black) - 1
  • Render Bleeding (Black) - 1
Enchantments [Alpha] - 0/20
  • Grant Courage - 4
  • Vorpal Sword (Green) - 3
Warding Circle [Novice] - 6/10
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimo Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:40 pm

SDSP West Hall - 2nd floor
Sioux Falls, SD
7:55 A.M. CT

Nimo had watched with some awe as the more imposing-looking armored Aquilo casually used his powers to first freeze a metal door, then crush it inwards like it was made of tinfoil. Suddenly, Nimo was very, very glad that the one time Aquilo had attacked him along with all the other LARPers - er, villains - outside of Rapid City, he had gone easy by only hurling a few hundred pounds of snow at him. Before descending the stairs, Nimo checked his pocket to make sure the cards were still there. Those were for dealing with Prosper.

At the bottom of the stairs, they found themselves in an empty part of the prison compound, in a narrow hallway lined with empty cells. They must have moved all the inmates to other prisons, to protect them from the prisoners with powers Nimo realized. The problem was, that meant there was noone to ask for directions. This was not a small facility either; they could wander for hours not knowing where to go!

Think Nimo, where would they put the dangerous prisoners... Oh duh! In the basement! They always go in the basement! He smacked his fist in his palm in triumph, and took the initiative by jogging down the shorter end of the hall. There's still the matter of finding out HOW to get to the basement... As Nimo came to a T-junction of halls, he found a very conveniently placed map of the prison on the wall, with even the "You Are Here" sign and a few small, labeled fire exits. Nimo pumped his fist and turned back to see if Aquilo was still right behind him.

Random roll for cops in the new hallways; odds there are cops, evens there are none.

If there are cops in the hallway, how many:

Nimo
Nimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Strawberry Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Munich, Germany
Pratt Family Apothecary
2:35 PM Central European Time

It worked! Alyson was overwhelmed. It rarely ever seemed to come so easily. The young witch took this as an important sign. As the energy swirled about her, she began to whisper, "Hecate, guide me. The circle has been opened. Today will be an important day."

There was no response. Regardless, Alyson knew that she was correct. The energy dissipated as she let the circle down. Her eyes dilated and she stood again.

"C'mon, Fievel, let's go outside."

The two left the shop through the backdoor into her small backyard. Fievel sprang to and fro, excited to be outdoors. She chased critters but knew to stay within the yard. Alyson could be very sharp when the large cat disobeyed. The air tasted fresh and it left a piercing cold tunnel through Alyson's nostrils.

• Sleepy Tea - 1
  • Grant Courage - 4
Warding Circle [Novice] - 7/10
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:34 am

Doctor Weirds Lab
6:27 AM

Skylar watches as the needle is stuck into him. He grits his teeth before the doctor starts the injection then as soon as the liquid enters his body, he howls out and drops to a knee. He keeps his arm steady as the rest of the liquid is put into his body. When the needle is removed, his arm twitches from it, his veins easily seen in that arm as well as on his neck. His fingers refuse to make a fist no matter how much he tries. He stands up and brings his other hand over to cover the injection site. He looks at the doctor and then forces a smile.

“Didn’t feel a thing.” He looks down to the pit boy that is still on the table and thinks to himself for a second then grabs it and puts it on his right arm. He puts the pills into his pocket then returns his gaze to the Doctor. “The faster we go, the faster it is acquired.”

------------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Superior) – (18/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (26/30)
Earthquake (Alpha) – (15/20)
Aerial Propulsion (Novice) – (7/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:13 pm

6:28 A.M. MT

“Excellent now that everything is taken care of we can go now.” Dr. Weird then walked over to an open space in the room. “Steve if you please open a gate to Munich, Germany.”

From a single point on the wall a vortex opened up and formed a tunnel that screeched back. At the other end light could be seen as it opened.

“Now if you would please look at your Black Boxes, (OOC the Pit boys and device that everyone else is wearing will now be called Black Box.) These will allow safe passage through the gate, now remember to stay in touch and contact me the minute you find the Skull.” Said Dr. Weird as he started through the portal.

“We will split off in our groups when we get there. You are with me,” Dr. Weird gestured to Tang Le.

“You two are a group, and you two are the last.” He said as he pointed towards Ike and Darksky, then Dark Coyote and Skylar.

“Dr. Weird will you be taking any droids with you?” Steve asked.

“No, but keep some SM III’s on standby.” Said Dr. Weird gesturing for the others to follow, once everyone had walked through the opening the gate closed.

Within seconds everyone found themselves standing in the center of Munich Germany.

Skills
Cyber Steve – Passive
[Unknown] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Munich, Germany

The Villains appeared near the center of the city. I now must roll to see who will go where.

Random number (1,10) : 6
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Munich, Germany

The group will be celebrated at such:

Azriel and Ike will explore route 1: The center of town. There are plenty of police officers and civilians around, but definitely nothing too useful.

Dr. Weird and Tang Le will explore route 2: outskirts of town. Not too many cops, but plenty of civilians. Nothing useful here.

Skylar and Dark will explore route 3: A long stretch of city with few people and a moderate police force. After a good walk, the Apothecary can be found in an old building. It's rear yard faces a park. It will take about thirty minutes to traverse this area.

This should take about an hour to complete.
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Munich, Germany
2:31 PM Central European Time

After coming through the portal Dark collapsed to the ground with his hands covering his ears. The sudden change in air pressure caused his ear to pop, which to his sensitive ears was very painful. He growled angrily as he shook off the feeling.

Dark stood to his full height in the city and kept his hands in the pockets of his sweater to keep his claws hidden. This was going to be a pain. Dark had traversed North America quite extensivly, but had never gone beyond that. He had no idea the culture of the people so he would try to stick to the shadows until he knew how to act. He looked around, the designs of the building where different, but mostly just another city.

Dark took a long sniff to try to learn anything, but the city was just another city. Many of the smells where foreign. A few where normal, but the majority where nothing but a mystery. Dark knew he was going to be next to useless because the smells where so different, he couldn't tell what was normal, or not.

He shook his head and said "Please tell me you can speak Kraut."

Abilities
Coyote Spirit 4-20
Mountain Lion Spirit 3-10
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Strawberry Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Munich, Germany
Pratt Family Apothecary
End of Route 3

Alyson had been watching Fievel play. The cat truly seemed wild sometimes. It had only been a few minutes until she began to feel a buzzing. The sound rang in her ear. It seemed as if an alarm was going off. She fingered it. This was common, from time to time. Her grandmother had reported that if her ears were ringing then the Goddess needed her attention. Something in her life needed direction.

It made her nearly sick. The wonderful day was beginning to feel uneasy. Alyson rarely thought that ringing in her ears could mean such a thing, but she drew herself up from her nicely carved wooden seat. She chirped for the cat, who subsequently chirped back. A little let down, Fievel followed young Ms. Pratt back into the shop.

Alyson made haste into her circle. She feared that Mr. Cold might return for her. Once comfortable within the circle, with Fievel, she would then attempt to contact Hecate.

Random number (1,10) : 7

• Sleepy Tea - 1
  • Grant Courage - 4
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post  Strawberry Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Munich, Germany
Pratt Family Apothecary
End of Route 3

No dice! She cussed to herself as she clenched the cat close to her. She would try again.

• Sleepy Tea - 1
  • Grant Courage - 4
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post  Strawberry Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Munich, Germany
Pratt Family Apothecary
End of Route 3
2:36 PM Central European Time

The circle glowed with an enveloping energy. It formed its usual sphere and protected Alyson and her cat. She sat in her circle and cried, "Hecate, speak to me. I am in need of your guidance!"

The ringing suddenly stopped as an ominous voice entered the circle. "I KNOW WHAT YOU REQUIRE OF ME, YOUNG WITCH. DO NOT BE AFRAID. I AM HERE TO ONLY WARN YOU. YOU ARE IN DANGER. IT COMES SOON, SWEEPING THROUGH THE STREETS. I CANNOT TELL YOU WHAT COMES, BUT SOMETHING POWERFUL WILL APPROACH SOON."

"Thank you, thank you," Alyson gasped, feeling overwhelmed.

Suddenly a voice cracked in. It was familiar, "Strawberry, my sweet. I hope you are well."

"Nannie?" Alyson asked, feeling tears well up in her cheeks.

"Yes," Nannie Pratt came in, "We haven't long but I have a message for you. Go to-"

The circle suddenly collapsed. The voice was gone and Alyson felt great strain. She fought the urge to weep. "I have to bring her back."

• Sleepy Tea - 1
  • Grant Courage - 4
Warding Circle [Novice] - 8/10
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next