Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP)

+9
Yilana
Sol
Umbral
Twisted Fate
Akvo
Dr. Weird
Skylar Raige
Epoch
Noah the Arc Bearer
13 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP) - Page 5 Empty Re: 4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP)

Post  Skylar Raige Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Outside The Barn
6:20 P.M

Skylar misses the hitch completely with his attack. He sighs at his patheticness of aim. He removes the hitch by hand then pushes the trailer off and away from the Humvee. Skylar walks around the side of the car and opens the driverside door. He notices the keys in the ignition. He then walks around the back of the Humvee and opens up the flap. He searches for guns.

Search for guns (1-8 None, 9-10 Few)
Random number (1,10) : 5

If guns are found (1-8 assault Rifle, 9-10 Sniper Rifle) (1-9 only 1, 10 is 2)
Random number (1,10) : 3
Random number (1,10) : 1

------------------------------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Alpha) – (7/20)
Seismic Clap (Novice) – (7/10)
Richter Resonance (Passive)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP) - Page 5 Empty Re: 4) Arc 2: State of Emergency (PVP)

Post  Dr. Weird Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Rapid City
6:38:44 P.M. MT
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

Dr. Weird looked on as both Epoch and Frost Raptor were shaken by his entrance. Whereas Epoch had a look of nervousness at this newest entry, Frost Raptor had a look of frustration. Dr. Weird just sat there in his pod, sizing up the two as they prepared for what was to come. The two droids that accompanied him took up place on both sides of Dr. Weird.

“GENTLEMEN!!!” He shouts, “I AM DR. WEIRD.”

“AAAAAAAARGH!!!” A muffled scream form outside could heard through the ice; followed by the sounds of guns shots drawing Epochs attention.

“Don’t mind those outside, I just thought they looked bored so I brought some extra toys for them play with.” Said Dr. Weird pointing a gloved finger to the droid on his left.

“Now let’s get down to business shall we.” Dr. Weird just sat there looking straight forward at the wall which held a painting of Mount Rushmore. As the sadistic smile on his face grew wider.

When Epoch turned his head to glance back out the frozen window to check the carnage unfolding outside. Dr. Weird could see a blue tooth communicator on his ear.

“THIS IS A PRIVATE MATTER NO OUTSIDE CALLS!” And with that Dr. Weird pulled out a small device from his coat and hit the button sending out a jamming signal cutting off all communications.

“Now would you like to tell me why you called me out here away from my lab and experiments?” As he sat up in his pod he saw the open pizza boxes behind him.

“WHAT THE FUCK YOU HAD PIZZA AND DIDN’T SAVE ME A SLICE.”
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Novice] – 8/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:34 pm

South Dakota Badlands, Crash Site
6:0:23 P.M. MT

Takeshi peeked out from his cover to see his compatriot disarm two of the soldiers, additionally seeing her sluff off a taze from one of the bots.

“Perfect, now it’s my turn!..” Takeshi shouted, jumping from his cover and pulling his handgun from his holster, taking note of Yilana and the drones serving as a prefect distraction for him to pursue Nathaniel.

Takeshi walked forward towards Nathaniel who had dispersed from the rest of his team to gain an advantageous position.

Nathaniel’s focus quickly went from his disarmed teammates to Takeshi striding towards him, instantly firing a kill shot directly at Takeshi’s chest, making direct impact.

Takeshi suddenly full to his knees, head lowered towards the ground, clutching at his chest and letting out multiple labored gasps.

Heh.. Knew this vest would come in handy… Takeshi thought, planning out his next move.

“Heh…. Heh, it just isn’t your lucky day Nathaniel!!!” Takeshi shouted, suddenly looking up, whipping his pistol forward, firing off three shots at Nathaniel’s legs.

(Shot 1, 1-5 Miss, 6-10 Hit)

Random number (1,10) : 10

(Shot 2)

Random number (1,10) : 8

(Shot 3)

Random number (1,10) : 2
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Flying over Kansas
6:40 PM

"God I hate flying," Le complained as she stared out the window. "How much longer?!"

"Maybe an hour and a half, Miss Tang," a very nervious Daniel answered.

"Wait, really? I thought it would be a four hour flight!" Le exclaimed bouncing up and down. She jumped out of her seat and started pacing. "It's still such a long wait though! I know! I'll work on my skills a bit."

With that she attempts to make a Hair Hammer, 1-8 fail, 9-10 succeed

If first attempt fails she tries again, 1-8 fail, 9-10 succeed
Random number (1,10) : 6

If second attempt fails she tries again, 1-8, 9-10 succeed
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Flying over Kansas
6:41 PM

Grrr! "Stupid, powers! 'Practice doesn't mean it always works. Practice helps make it work better in the future.' Yes yes, Father. I hear you loud and clear," Le muttered to herself. She centered her focus and tried again.

1-8 fail 9-10 succeed

If first attempt fails she tries again 1-8 fail 9-10 succeed
Random number (1,10) : 4

If second attempt fails she tries again 1-8 fail 9-10 succeed
Random number (1,10) : 9

---------------------------
Hair Growth: Passive
Hair Arms: Alpha 1/20
Hair Hammer: Novice 1/20
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Flying over Kansas
6:41 PM

Le smiled to herself as the hammer was made. She gave it a few practice swings then went and sat down next to Daniel again. Daniel glanced at the hammer nerviously and jumped when she made it twirl around. "Oh poor little Daniel, did I make you nervious? Don't worry, as long as you follow my orders, I'll make sure you get back to whatever family you are missing right now."

"I don't, um, have a family," he muttered, not looking at Le.

"Oh, is that so? Well if you would like, I can offer you a high paying job. Much better than whatever old Henry was paying you."

"You-- you're offering me a job?!"

"But of course. I'll even let you be in charge of the helicopter," Le grinned rolling the hammer between her hands. "Think about it, I don't need an answer now. You can decided later." She stood and leaned in to whisper into his ear. "It would be a long, lonely flight back to Oklahoma City." She started a warm-up of kicks and punches while he sat there seriously considering her offer.

---------------------------
Hair Growth: Passive
Hair Arms: Alpha 1/20
Hair Hammer: Novice 2/10
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:09 am

Rapid City
6:30 PM GMT
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

Akvo attempts to turn his Frost Armor on again as Dr. Weird chats the duo up.

Akvo rolls to use Novice Skill Create Armor Out of Ice. 1-7 is a failure 8-10 is a success.
Akvo rolls to use Novice Skill Create Armor Out of Ice. 1-7 is a failure 8-10 is a success.

Akvo calmly begins to address Dr. Weird, "There's an unopened box to your left. I hope you're okay with pepperoni stuffed crust."

One of Dr. Weird's drones acquired the pizza for him.

"As for why I called you here it would seem that I'm at something of an impasse, in more than one way. The obvious one being that I am stuck in this bank and the odds of me escaping with my life on my own are next to nil." Says Akvo

The phone rings.

"If you gentlemen will excuse me?" Akvo picks up the phone.

"Frost Raptor?" Asked Detective Wellington.

"What do you need Terry?" Akvo replied

"I believe Doctor Weird is here." Said Terrance as though it were taking a lot of effort to maintain the call.

"We know Terry, and if this phone interrupts us again I will execute your man." Akvo said before hanging up abruptly.

"Now then, where were we? Ah yes, the impasse. There's more you see. In my time away from you two I found something of a mentor. I spent some time with an old man and he opened my eyes a bit. He told me that there's no such thing as good or evil, that there is only betterment of oneself and how you choose to achieve it. So I called you both here because I will walk out of here with one of you and that will be the path that I decide to maintain. Do I make myself clear to both of you?" Akvo ended his sentence with his hands open palms face up, as a sign of his honesty.
Make shields of ice for protection [Alpha] - 5/20
Shoot Freeze Beams [Alpha] - 1/20
Create Amor Out of Ice [Novice] - 0/10

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:19 am

Rapid City
6:42 PM GMT
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

Epoch watches as the drone hands Dr. Weird the pizza and Weird begins piling a slice into his mouth. That man really was disgusting, so crudely cut out and mindless, it seemed.

"So," Epoch started, a little confused with Akvo's wording, "You want us to argue over who gets you. That hardly seems appropriate." Epoch watches as Frost Raptor stares at him accusingly, weird still stuffing his curled mouth. "I have no choice but to take you with me, if he tries to leave here with you, I will be required to use force to bring you in."

Skills
Time Travel [Alpha] - 0/20
Teleportation [Alpha] - 2/20
Energy Blast [Novice] - 1/10
Super Nova [Passive]

Last edited by Epoch on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:21 am

6:42:00 PM MT
Outside Hot Springs

Dark didn't know what the hell had happened He simply knew that he had gotten his hand patched up and all hell seemed to break loose. Seems there a more or less war going on not to far from him, he had also seen many varying reports and quickly decided it better to hide than to fight. The problem was his picture from the video had also began circulation in the news from his brief operation. His capture was the last thing on every ones mind at the moment. He had quickly determined that it was far to dangerous to stay in town however so he slipped to the wilderness. The only place he felt safe.

He felt that he wanted answers though. Who where those people who captured Dana? Why didn't they smell human? Even questions of his past began to pop up. He knew the only way to get the answers was to go out and find someone who knew, and with all the stuff going on it would be pretty easy to find someone. So he made his way to Rapid City.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:28 am

Rapid City
6:43 PM GMT
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

"Well hold on now." Akvo took a step forward

My legs are heavy…

With two layers of Frost Armor Akvo was slightly sluggish.

"Appropriate or not, If either of you makes an attempt of violence towards me or each other I will end this mans life." He said returning to his position of power.

"I'm in a moral quandary and you," he said pointing at Epoch, "are a hero and are required to help me, not to mention this man."

Akvo turned to point to Dr. Weird leaving a hand on the hostage officer.

I need to keep close to him, I can barely move.

"You want to do what I say because if I walk out with him you lose a valuable experiment and killing machine." said Akvo.

"I hope we are now as clear as… Ice." Said Akvo smiling slightly to keep the mood light.
Create Amor Out of Ice [Novice] - 2/10

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:11 am

6:45 PM MT
Outside of Hot Springs

Dark stayed near the highway. He kept moving as fast as he could for as long as he could. Sure enough before long he saw an RV coming up the road heading toward Rapid. He quickly jumped onto the back ladder then climbed to the top before anyone could see him. He made sure to be quite so no one could hear him either. He took a moment to calm himself. He knew this would likely be a bloody encounter despite what he wanted.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Rapid City
6:44:54 P.M. MT
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

Dr. Weird had finished inhaling his third slice and wiped the cheese off his chin. His was intrigued by the rants he was hearing from Akvo about good and evil, and how he wanted Epoch and himself to fight over him.

Wiping the cheese from his mouth, “So you want us to bid on you like you are some kind of goat put up for sale. I gave you the opportunity earlier but you decided to jump, and now you want to hear my offer again. Well I will make it simple if you go with Mr. Here then There you will end up in a white padded room that will nullify your abilities and in the end you will be killed for your crimes and given what the President has declared due to the actions of some brain damaged hero, it will be rather quick.”

“You don’t have anything to drink do you?” Dr. Weird asks Akvo who shakes his head. “No, oh well.”

“Anyway if you come with me I can make sure you get out of here. And give you a chance to grow and expand your abilities. And I can assure you, that you will be amongst others with abilities as well. Plus I have more toys,” said Dr. Weird eyeing Akvo. “Also,” he said eyeing Epoch from the back of his head, “I don’t require spandex body condoms.”
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Scrying [Novice] – 8/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:05 pm

The Barn
6:26P.M.

Skylar sighs due to the lack of firepower in the Humvee. He shrugs and climbs out of the back before closing the back hatch. He walks around to the driver side once more and gets inside. He starts up the Humvee and the first thing he hears on the radio startles him.

“All National Guard squads in the vincinity, Head to 805 Fifth Street, Rapid City. The supers are rebelling at the Security First Bank. We need backup NOW!”

Skylar smiles lightly. He turns on the vehicle and pops it into drive. His foot hits the petal as hard as he can. The Humvee burns out then shoots off. Skylar jumps onto the interstate and floors it. His speed increasing at an alarming rate. A Nation Guard Humvee, without a governor, will easily reach speeds of 170 or higher. His destination, Rapid City.
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Rapid City
6:46 P.M. MT
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

Epoch couldn't believe Dr. Weird's blatant disregard for names and respect. I suppose that is what makes villains, villains, he thought. He still had a hard time placing it, but that man seemed so familiar, and his knowledge of how the mutant cells worked, perhaps he had been held before?

He had to speak up, and quickly, "I guarantee your safety, and future freedom," Epoch started collectedly. He then shifted into a more serious defensive position and finished, "But I cannot allow anyone to be harmed, that man's life is worth defending, and I will never let someone like you, Dr. Weird, stand in my way. Decide, now," he demanded of Akvo.

Skills
Time Travel [Alpha] - 0/20
Teleportation [Alpha] - 2/20
Energy Blast [Novice] - 1/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:34 am

6:47 P.M. MT
On the way to Rapid City

Dark became more and more on edge. He wanted to be in Rapid City now. The longer he had to wait the more time that the people he needed would have left.

His frustration grew to the point at which he had to roar.

Mountain Lion Spirit
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:37 am

6:48P.M. MT
On the way to Rapid City

Dark's roar was incredibly loud and would scare even the most battle hardened warrior.

The R.V. sped up, most likely a result of his roar. He smiled knowing that his roar would easily be heard in Rapid City.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:40 am

Skill sets

[i] Coyote Spirit Alpha- 2-20
Mountain Lion Spirit Novice 1-10
Snake Spirit Undiscovered
Alligator Spirit Undiscovered
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:59 am

I-90
6: 49 P.M.

“Damn, why the hell doesn’t this thing have any radio?” Skylar asked out loud, as if expecting the CBRadio to give him a response. Skylar continued to speed down the road, weaving in and out of cars on the interstate. He looks to his right and sees the ‘Platte’ turn off sign. He bites his teeth, the bitter memories of his family flood his head. His sister’s dead body laying there, impaled by planks of wood. He shakes it off and continues his voyage to Rapid City.

Roll to see if National Guard found Skylars Humvee and is in pursuit. (Evens Yes, Odds No)
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:17 am

I-90
6:51 P.M.

Skylar looks into his rearview mirror and notices two Humvees speeding toward him. He lets out a small smile and quickly looks in the back and notices a helmet. Quickly, he comes up with a plan. He snatches up the helmet and puts it on. He slides the visor down over his eyes. He presses his knees tightly to the steering wheel and moves his hands infront of him a bit and above the steering wheel. They start to vibrate with immense waves.

He smashes them together and as soon as he does, all the windows in the Humvee explode outwards. The windshied flies out then up over the vehicle. The tangled mess of glass flies back and hits one of his chasers in the grill, doing no damage to the vehicle. “Damn,” Skylar whispers under his breath. There is now an immense wind in his face, but thanks to the helmet, he is able to see and tolerate it.

One of the Humvees speed up and slowly pulls to the side and up to see Skylar driving and wailing out to a song in his head. “She likes to shake her AAAASSSSSS! She grinds it to the BEEAAAT!” He belts out the sound even though the air is fighting his vocals. He turns his head to the other Humvee with a grin on his face. “Shes a Bad Bad GIRLFRAAA,” he howls out as his vocals turn into a roar.

Raging Roar (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Alpha) – (7/20)
Seismic Clap (Novice) – (7/10)
Richter Resonance (Passive)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Rapid City
6:48 PM GMT
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

Akvo shook his head at Epoch

"See I don't think you guys get it. I jumped out of the copter because your offer simply wasn't that sweet." Turning to look at Dr. Weird.

"You're both offering me the same thing. Safe passage and advancement. You're both telling me that the other one is lying and offering me a false promise. I don't want money, I don't want proof of power. I just want… I'm not even sure." Akvo slumps his frozen shoulders.
Create Amor Out of Ice [Novice] - 2/10

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:32 pm

6:03:34 P.M. MT

Nathaniel’s rifle fell to the stony ground with an audible thud as he fell to the ground clutching at his left knee where he had been shot, the other lodged into his upper right thigh. Dark crimson red quickly began to gurgle out from both of his wounds. Nathaniel looked up towards Takeshi with a visage of utter pain.

Takeshi ascended from the ground to his feet, his face had now taken on a harshly demented look. As he strode towards Nathaniel he let out a loud cynical laugh.

“Oh Nathaniel, I really thought you military scum would be smarter than that…. A chest shot?... Come on now, you honestly thought us “Supers” wouldn’t be armed?” Takeshi declared, lifting his trench coat to the side revealing his dragon scale vest.

As Takeshi moved into point blank range of Nathaniel, he kicked his grounded rifle aside, then pointed his handgun at Nathaniel’s other knee, putting a point blank shot into it.

ARRRRGGGG!!!!! GOD DAMMIT….. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?” Nathaniel cried out in intense pain as the bullet pierced his other knee.

Takeshi kneeled down to Nathaniel’s level, tears rolled down the previously strong soldiers face.

“I’m doing this because your kind are a plague…. A parasite if you will, a vile disease upon this planet deserving of nothing but pain…. When this is all over and done with… your kind will be but a memory, a virulent scar upon the world, and in the end all that will remain is us “supers” in a grand rebirth of a perfect race, without normal humankind to set us back.” Takeshi inclined, placing his hand in a firm grip around Nathaniel’s neck and lifting him up off his feet.

“Luckily for you though….. or perhaps not, you won’t be dying today, you will however be a very nice object of experimentation…” Takeshi declared, suddenly noticing Nathaniel reaching for his holstered pistol.

Takeshi hastily grabbed the pistol from the holster first, then tossing it aside into a nearby wreckage.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk Nathaniel, you can’t outsmart me….” Takeshi spoke, glaring directly into his eyes…..

(Takeshi attempts Alpha Skill Hypnotism on Nathaniel, 1-5 Fail, 6-10 Succeed)

(If Hypnotism Succeeds, Takeshi attempts Novice Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight) to give Nathaniel the illusion of his wife lacerated in front of him, and a knife in his bloody hands, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Succeed)

Random number (1,10) : 6
Alpha Skill Hypnosis: 8/20
Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Feel):3/20
Minor Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):3/10

Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:37 pm

6:05:56 P.M. MT

Takeshi scoffed as Nathaniel’s face remained a blank slate, trying once more to induce despair into the man.

(Takeshi attempts Novice Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight) to give Nathaniel the illusion of his wife lacerated in front of him, and a knife in his bloody hands, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Succeed)

(Regardless of previous rolls, Takeshi Attempts Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Feel) to make Nathaniel feel as though he is encased in ice, 1-5 Fail, 6-10 Succeed)

Alpha Skill Hypnosis: 8/20
Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Feel):3/20
Minor Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):3/10

Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:49 pm

6:06:23 P.M. MT

Takeshi tossed Nathaniel to the ground, grinning in satisfaction at the sudden response….

OH GOD, MY LOVE!!!...... NO…NO!!!! I DIDN’T DO THIS….NOOOO!!” Nathaniel cried out before feeling the second effect…..

Oh my……s..s…so cold, c..can’t hold on….. s..sorry my love…” Nathaniel spoke in a chilled tone as he curled into a shaking fetal position and falling into unconsciousness.

“Heh, heh… this is just too fun.” Takeshi spoke, looking back over at his compatriot combatting the others of the group.

“DRONES…. Come haul this trash back to the lab… and make sure he stays alive!” Takeshi demanded, as two drones suddenly came buzzing over to haul Nathaniel off.

Takeshi began to walk towards the other battle, pulling his G36 from over his shoulder.

Alpha Skill Hypnosis: 9/20(forgot to change it too nine in previous post =/)
Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Feel):4/20
Minor Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):4/10
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:59 pm

6:49:14 P.M. MT
805 5th Street
Security First Bank

Akvo’s response irritated Dr. Weird.

“You don’t like what we are offering, and don’t know what it is you want yourself, that tends to make this difficult. I guess you’re the kind of guy who doesn’t want anything out of life other than to be left alone, that is until your abilities manifested and you killed all those people. Now you can’t walk the streets freely anymore without others around you running away in fear. No one is going to want to get close to you anymore. But if you come with come with me, together we can fix that. I can find out why these sudden changes are happening and then I can make you a GOD revered by all.”

“So if you would please decide soon I do have pressing matters to attend to.” Dr. Weird pulled out a cigar from his coat and proceeded to light it.

“As for the lies, I can assure you that I am not lying. And I have no doubt the Blue Boy here thinks he is telling the truth, that is why he is here. He was told by higher ups to come here and take you in, but he does not know how the system works. They are the ones who lied to him from the beginning, trust me I know system works from experience.” He said as he exhaled a puff of smoke, his expression darkened as he talked, “FUCKING CORPORATE STOOGES.”

Skills
Scrying [Novice] – 8/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm

6:06:23 P.M. MT

Yilana watches Dr. Takeshi intently after getting tased by one of the bots. She was breathing heavily and fast without knowing after witnessing the sergeant's face turn bright red from fury and rage to white as the snow on the ground. Yilana turns away before she could see more and closes her eyes tightly, trying to get rid of a flashback:

A man's voice: "Back the FUCK off bitch!" His eyes were bloodshot and very enraged. He was holding a gun towards Yilana's face.

Yilana looked over her shoulder seeing her brother struggling on the ground from getting kicked in the face, with blood pouring from his nose and mouth.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Yilana's voice was trembling and emotional. "He did NOTHING! HE'S JUST FIGHTING FOR WHAT IS RI--" *SLAM* The man had smacked her with the side of his gun.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You think you can come into the US Military base as you please? We may be in your fucking country but we have rights to our property! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!" He cocked his gun and pointed at Yilana's nose then looked at her brother. "You have thirty seconds to get the hell out."

Yilana's brother got up, struggling to keep himself together. He stood up disoriented and held onto the side of the fence and looked at the officer with hatred. "What YOU are doing is wrong. ALL OF YOU! What right do you have to take our father away? He did NOTHING! WE CAN NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!"

"What HE was doing was ILLEGAL experimentation using OUR equipment! He STOLE from the US Government! HE WAS WRONG!"

Yilana's brother whipped out his pistol and shot at the officer, who maneuvered his body and grabbed Yilana by the shoulders, causing the bullet to go deep inside her right arm. She began to scream.

"Yilana!!!" Her brother yelled as he ran toward her and the officer. The officer tried to aim and shoot at him, but Yilana twisted around and grabbed his arm to aim elsewhere. His strong arm was trying to resist the force of the young woman.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!" The officer yelled, but Yilana grabbed the gun and before she could get the man's finger off the trigger, it was too late. Yilana felt as if she was in slow motion, looking away from the gun she pulled from the officer's grasp, to her brother's dead body, laying flat and motionless on the dirt below her. Her heart paced faster, her brain seemed to lock up on her, looking at the gun and blood in her hand, and all she could do... was scream.

Yilana opens her eyes with hot tears forming on her eyelids, dissolving the instant they touched her skin. She whips her chainrope around in fury and whimpers under her breath in frustration. She looks at the two bots that are hoving in front of her and she begins to yell out: "THIS IS FOR YOU YUN!"

She screams as the chainropes whirl around the hovering bots, hoping she will terminate them both.

Bot 1 Chainrope death 1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success

Bot 2 Chainrope death 1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success

Skills
Inferno [Passive]
Fire Form [Novice] 3/10
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next