Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2) Arc 1: It Begins! PVP

+4
Twisted Fate
Sol
Epoch
Noah the Arc Bearer
8 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

2) Arc 1: It Begins! PVP - Page 5 Empty Re: 2) Arc 1: It Begins! PVP

Post  Sol Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:14 am

Lawton, Oklahoma
The Memorial Tank
3:51:15pm

"Well, I'm looking to take this tank apart and throw everything I can at freeze-fag over there."

Changeling kneels down and wraps his hands around one of the wheels within the track. The high squeal of bending metal fills the air.

Changeling attempts to use Alpha Skill Super Strength to rip the wheel off. 1-5 fail, 6-10 success.
Random number (1,10) : 1

If first attempt is successful Changeling attempts to rip another wheel off, if unsuccessful changeling tries to rip the first wheel off again. 1-5 fail, 6-10
Random number (1,10) : 8

If second attempt is successful Changeling attempts to rip another wheel off, if unsuccessful changeling tries to rip the first/second wheel off again. 1-5 fail, 6-10

Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:17 am

Lawton, Oklahoma
The Memorial Tank
3:51:45pm

Changeling stacks the first two wheels and hops up onto the tank walking over to the barrel.

He looks to Epoch and says "Might wanna mind your surroundings for this one..."

He grits his teeth and wraps his arms around the barrel.

changeling attempts to rip the barrel off he tank using Alpha skill Super Strength, 1-5 fail, 6-10 success.
Random number : 1

If unsuccessful changeling attempts again to rip the barrel off he tank using Alpha skill Super Strength, 1-5 fail, 6-10 success.
Random number : 10

If unsuccessful changeling attempts again to rip the barrel off he tank using Alpha skill Super Strength, 1-5 fail, 6-10 success.
Random number : 3

Last edited by Changeling on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:07 am

Lawton, Oklahoma
Lake Helen, Ice Ball
3:55:20pm

"It's been too long. They've gone to get reinforcements I have to go now or I'm screwed. I need a shield before I can make my getaway." he says extending his hand.

Akvo rolls to use Novice Skill Make Shields of Ice for Protection to fashion a shield should the ball break 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success
Regardless of the previous roll, Akvo rolls to use Novice Skill Make Shields of Ice for Protection to fashion a shield should the ball break 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success
Random number (1,10) : 4
Regardless of the previous roll, Akvo rolls to use Novice Skill Make Shields of Ice for Protection to fashion a shield should the ball break 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success
Random number (1,10) : 7

Akvo gathers up the eleven Sharp Icicles and points his hand towards the bottom of the sphere.

Roll for escape: 1-3 and Akvo is noticed 4-10 the heroes are preoccupied with the tank.
Regardless of the outcome…

The bottom of the ice opens up and curls upwards, leaving the ball afloat and allowing Akvo to make his way out of the sphere and into the waters of Lake Helen.

Skills
Shoot Sharp Icicles [Superior] - 2/50
Make shields of ice for protection [Novice] - 7/10

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Lake Helen Shore
3:56pm

Changeling hears the satisfying snap as the barrel breaks free. He lugs it onto his shoulder like a massive baseball bat.

Turning his attention towards the ice ball on the lake.

"See how he handles this..." laying down the barrel and reaching for the wheels.

He lets out a roar as he begins to spin with the wheels in hand he lets go and whirls them towards the ball.

Attempt 1 changeling uses alpha skill super strength to throw the wheel at the orb. 1-5 fail, 6-10 success

If attempt 1 fails changeling attempts to throw the 1st wheel again using alpha skill super strength to throw the wheel at the orb. 1-5 fail, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 6

Attempt 3 changeling uses alpha skill super strength to throw the second wheel at the orb. 1-5 fail, 6-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 3
Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Lake Helen
3:56:20pm

Akvo has made it half way across Lake Helen before the wheel hits the ice sphere. It makes an incredible noise as it shatters and crushes. The shards sinking into the water. A large waves comes towards Akvo. He continues swimming for shore.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." He thinks as he's swimming for all he's worth.

Roll for escape: 1-3 and Akvo is noticed 4-10 the heroes are preoccupied with looking for Akvo in the remains.
Random number (1,10) : 5

Skills

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Lake Helen
3:56:25

"Woah, ho!" Epoch exclaimed outloud, "I didn't know you had all that in you, Changeling."

Changeling watches as the wheel sinks, and does not respond. Gathering his thoughts for a moment, Epoch begins again, "On the other hand, you probably just turned that Freezer Burn guy into a snow cone, sinking to the bottom of the lake. I'll go check it out."

(Attempt to teleport to area of lake with small ice bits floating on it: 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)

(If failed attempt to teleport to area of lake with small ice bits floating on it again: 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)

(If failed attempt to teleport to area of lake with small ice bits floating on it again: 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 9

(If it fails completely, Epoch takes off running)
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Lake Helen
3:56:30

After a few attempt, Epoch successfully teleports over the water once again. Opening his eye's Epoch turns downward into a dive. Rapidly, he swims to the bottom of the lake, eyes wide open, searching in the murk with, prodding the muddy bottom with his fingers. He knew he could hold his breath for almost three minutes, however the teleport didn't allow him enough time to draw his breath.

Epoch continued to search frantically for something resembling a body, or bits and pieces of one. Nothing! Either this guy was completely obliterated into pudding chucks, or ice shavings; or he somehow got away! Losing his air, Epoch propels himself to the surface again and takes a deep breath then shouts, "Nothing! I don't think he's here!)

(It is approximately 3:58:45)

Skills
Time Travel [Alpha] - 0/20
Teleportation [Novice] 4/10
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Lake Helen
3:58:45pm

Akvo heard a splash as he made it to shore. He ran towards highway 281 39b.

He stops an oncoming car.

"Get out of the fucking car or I'll kill you." Akvo says to the frightened man.

Roll for grand theft auto: Odd numbers the man gets out while even numbers indicate that the man refuses to give up his vehicle.

If the man refuses to get out of the car he uses one of the 11 icicles on the man and takes the car. 1-4 fail 5-10 success
If the last roll fails he tries again and uses one of the 10 icicles on the man and takes the car.1-4 fail 5-10 success
If the last roll fails he tries again and uses one of the 9 icicles on the man and takes the car.1-4 fail 5-10 success

Skills

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Terror Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Vermillion, SD
A Tree Near the Park
3:50 of the PM

Mara’s consciousness drifts into the dream world as she leans back into the crevice of the tree.

Her eyelids flutter half-way closed, the images of reality blurring as she turns her attention to the hopefully more interesting theatre of the victim’s mind. Darkness engulfs her senses for a moment before the setting swirls into focus. The dream is in first person, and Mara experiences everything in the shoes of the woman; the cool tile flooring beneath her ‘new’ feet as well as the warm bedding she is pulling out of the dryer.

Back in the real world, the girl lets out an agitated groan. ”Laundry dreams….” she mumbles to herself, shifting around in her nook and returning her attention towards the dream again. ”Hopefully it gets better than this.” Mara sighs mentally as she goes through the notions of carrying the sheets to towards the bedroom of what appears to be the house she was sitting outside of.

[Mara weighs the options of staying or leaving. 1-5 she stays. 6-10 she goes back to campus.]

Skills:
Post Traumatic Daydreams - Alpha Class (0/20 points)
Dreamvision - Alpha Class (1/10 points)
Night Terrors - Novice Class (0/20 points)

Last edited by Night Terror on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night Terror
Night Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Lake Helen
3:56:30

Changeling collapses to the ground, the wheel whizzing through the air. It makes a satisfying impact and showers the lake with shards of ice.

Epoch teleports and appears over the lake once again. He dives into the water as changeling thinks "Good, at least I don't have to go look for the bastard."

His body is battered and tired... he lays down on the ground. Breathing deeply to catch his breath.

3:58:45

After a few minutes he hears Epoch surface and yell, "Nothing! I don't think he's here!"

His eyes shoot open and he quickly stands up to run towards the lake, "What do you mean he's not here?! I blew that fucking ball to pieces!"
Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:08 am

Lawton, Oklahoma
Highway 281 39b
3:58:15pm

The man gets out of the car and Akvo gets in.
Roll for clean getaway: odd numbers the man will be able to distinctly recall what Akvo looks like while even numbers indicate the man won't be sure who carjacked him.
Random number (1,10) : 10

Akvo turns on the radio and flips it to a news channel as he makes his way down the Pioneer Expressway doing his best to not draw attention to himself.

"The heroes searched the water and have turned up nothing. Where did the mysterious ice fellow go?" He heard a reporter say.

"So far so good…" he said aloud as he drove past a few motorists.

Skills

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:15 am

Lawton, Oklahoma
Lake Helen
3:56:45

"He can't get far, if the city's still on police lock-down," Epoch starts loudly, They'll have every entrance and exit blocked up for sure." He takes a few breathes, "Get on the horn with Tom, maybe he can keep an eye on activity and police scanners, maybe get one of these police helicopters to give us a lift if they find Mr. Chill!"

Epoch then takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, trying to return to Changeling.

(Attempts to teleport 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)

(If it fails attempts to teleport again 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)

(If it fails attempts to teleport again 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 10

(If it fails entirely, Epoch begins a swim for shore)

Skills
Teleportation [Novice] 4/10
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Lake Helen
3:57:32

Changeling nodded and put his hand to his ear, "Tom, come in. Tom, do you copy?"

The channel crackled, "I copy Changeling. What do you need?"

Looking up in the sky at the NSS chopper, "The target has fled the premises, can you hop on the police line and key an eye out for anything suspicious. Epoch and I are going to continue looking, if you pick up on anything give a shout."

"Will do Changeling." tom signed off.

"Well, where do we wanna start looking Epoch?"

Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Lake Helen
3:58:00

Epoch thinks a while, knowing that if anything were to happen, Tom would most likely find the Ice Vigilante before he or changeling ever could.

"I have an idea," Epoch starts, "Maybe you should get up with one of those television 'copters and do an aerial look around, I am sure he headed to one of the roads to make a quick get away. I, on the other hand, noticed a National Guard office as we came down from Tom, and I think I'll pop on over there, see if we can't tighten up the lock-down. Perhaps then, you can send for me to meet you if you locate him."
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:45 am

Lawton, Oklahoma
Highway 281 39b
4:00:00pm

Akvo finds himself at the intersection of NW 2nd St and NW Ferris Ave.

Roll to determine direction: 1-4 he heads south, 5-7 he heads west, 8-10 he heads east.
Number originally rolled: 6

If South he heads four blocks before stopping. If West he moves 8 blocks before stopping. If East he moves two blocks before stopping

Regardless of the outcome, Akvo rolls to use Novice Skill Make Shields of Ice for Protection to fashion a shield for any impending battle 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Number originally rolled: 3

Regardless of the outcome, Akvo rolls to use Novice Skill Make Shields of Ice for Protection to fashion a shield for any impending battle 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Number originally rolled: 10

Number originally rolled: 6

Roll for stealth: 1-2 Akvo remains stopped to try to make more ice shields, 3-8 he continues driving, 9-10 a cop spots him.

Skills

Last edited by Akvo on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:12 am

Lawton, Oklahoma
Lake Helen
4:02

Changeling looks up to the helicopters still circling the area. "How in the hell am I supposed to get their attention..."

Changeling waits as one of choppers gets close.

1-3 he tries to wave the chopper down, 4-6 he decides to jump up to it, 7-10 he decides to call Tom in to get him.

Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:21 am

Lawton, Oklahoma
Lake Helen

Aahh... fuck it, "Tom, come in Tom."

"I read ya Changeling."

"I need you to come down here and pick me up, going to need an aerial view to find this guy. Have you heard anything on the radio waves?"

"A report just went out, seems a man fitting the profile stole an elderly gentelmens car and headed off towards the highway. Good place to look I reckon."

The chopper roared as it neared the ground, blowing branches and grass around.

Changeling ran over and hopped in the passenger side after quickly taking his mask off.

He nodded at tom as tom eased the stick back and the chopper took off slicing through the air in the direction of highway.
Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:23 am

Lawton, Oklahoma
Lake Helen

Epoch watches as Changeling decides to call to Tom. I guess it's time to teleport, he thinks to himself. "I bet I could make it as far as the northern end of the lake, and then in one more teleport I could get to the Guard Office."

(Attempts to Teleport to the North Western corner of the lake 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 2

(If it fails, attempt again 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)

(If it fails, attempt again 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)

Skills
Teleportation [Novice] 5/10
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:24 am

Lawton, Oklahoma
NW 10th Street, NW Ferris Avenue
4:02:00pm

Akvo heads West. He stops at the intersection of NW 10th Street and NW Ferris Avenue.

Roll to determine direction: 1-5 he heads south, 6-10 he heads west

If South he heads five blocks before stopping. If West he moves 4 blocks before stopping.[i]

[i]Regardless of the outcome, Akvo rolls to use Novice Skill
Make Shields of Ice for Protection to fashion a shield for any impending battle 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.

If any of the Novice Skill rolls are successful Akvo rolls for stealth Odd numbers indicate a police officer sees him while even numbers indicate he remains unseen.

If the Novice Skill rolls are unsuccessful Akvo rolls for stealth 1-3 indicate a police officer sees him while 4-10 indicate he remains unseen.

Skills
Make shields of ice for protection [Novice] - 8/10

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:37 am

Lawton, Oklahoma
NW 10th Street
4:02:20pm

Akvo heads south. He stops at the intersection of NW 10th Street and NW Arlington Avenue. He fashions another ice shield when a police officer turns his lights on.

Roll for decision: Odd indicates that Akvo guns it while even numbers indicate that he pulls over.

If the previous roll was even
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If he is pulled over: 1-3 the cop says he is speeding, 4-5 Nothing major, just pulled him over over because he seemed suspicious, 6-10 He recognizes Akvo
No matter the outcome of the previous roll Akvo tries to talk his way out first: 1-5 the cop lets him off with a warning 6-10 He doesn't buy it and becomes increasingly suspicious, going so far to pull his gun out
If the previous roll resulted in a 1-5 Avko moves East on NW Arlington Ave. If the previous roll resulted in a 6-10 Akvo decides to become aggressive.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the first roll was Odd
Akvo floors it heading east on NW Arlington Ave.

Skills
Make shields of ice for protection [Novice] - 9/10

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
NW Arlington Ave.
4:03:00pm

The cop decides to let Akvo go.
1-2 indicate that the police officer really did let him go while 3-10 indicate the officer is following him a few blocks behind him because he knows Akvo is potentially dangerous.

Akvo heads east. He stops at the intersection of NW 4th Street and NW Arlington Avenue.

"Where the hell am I going? I can't leave town. They've got it on lockdown…" Akvo mutters stopping at the intersection to yield for oncoming traffic, "Really wish I had a cigarette… this ice making crap is stressful enough without having been pulled over by some hick cop."

[Random roll was originally 4]

Akvo rolls to use Novice Skill Make Shields of Ice for Protection to fashion a shield for any impending battle 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
[Random roll was originally 10]

[Random roll was originally 9]

If any of the Novice Skill rolls are successful AND the police officer is tailing him, Akvo rolls for stealth Odd numbers indicate the officer sees him making the shield and calls for backup while even numbers indicate the cop didn't have the right vantage point.
[Random roll was originally 5]

If none of the Novice Skill rolls are successful AND the police officers is tailing him, Akvo rolls for stealth 1-3 the officer calls for backup anyhow, 4-10 and the cop continues tailing him.
[Random roll was originally 1]

Regardless of any of the rolls Akvo heads south down NW 4th St.

Skills
Make shields of ice for protection [Novice] - 9/10

Last edited by Akvo on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Lake Helen
4:02:30

"Nice, I'm getting good at this," Epoch says as he arrives to the Northwestern region of the lake, "Ah there it is, the National Guard office," he mutters to himself as he closes his eyes and thinks about the doorstep of the building in sight.

(Attempt to teleport 1-8 fails, 9-10 sucess)

(If it fails attempt to teleport again 1-8 fails, 9-10 sucess)

(If it fails attempt to teleport again 1-8 fails, 9-10 sucess)

(If all attempts fail, Epoch swims out of the lake and starts running)

Skills
Teleportation [Novice] 6/10
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
NW 4th street
4:03:20pm

The cop sees him fabricating an ice shield and calls for backup he stays pretty far behind Akvo because he knows that Akvo is about one block away from the two different police stations are just a block ahead and a block apart.

A unit pulls out of the Other Calls Station and in front of Akvo.

"Shit, they're everywhere." Swears Akvo.

He doesn't see that three more units pull out after he drives by the Lawton Police Department. He doesn't even realize he's driven by the Police Department he's so focused on not drawing suspicion to himself.

Akvo keeps pace going south with the unit in front of him until they hit a stoplight at SW 4th St and SW C Ave. He looks west and sees a Subway.

"I haven't eaten in all day." He realizes aloud. He notices that his stomach is hurting pretty badly. When he looks back up and sees a unit to the West in front of the Subway. He looks to the East only to find another unit. He checks his rearview mirror and sees two units behind him.

"What the fuck! What the fuck! How did this happen?" He nearly shouts.

As soon as the light turns green and the units have him boxed in. They force him to turn east. Driving at about 15 miles an hour with their lights off.

"This is so fucked! I didn't mean for any of this to happen!" He shouts keeping pace, "I'm just a fucking purse snatcher!"

Skills
Make shields of ice for protection [Alpha] - 1/20

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Over Lawton
4:04pm

Changeling looks out of the cockpit in the NSS chopper, looking for anything suspicious. they are almost to the highway in search of the target when the the police scanner picks something up.

"Station come in, this is Officer Johnson. I am currently tailing the ice fellow, requesting back up. Vehicle is currently heading eastbound off NW 4th Street."

"I'm on it." as tom moves the stick and the NSS chopper heads off towards NW 4th Street.
Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
SW C Avenue
4:04:30pm

"This is fucked!" Akvo shouts and points his hand out the window towards the nearest units tires. "Sorry fucker, say good bye to your tires."

He shoots a large beam of ice at the units passenger side front tire. The front end of the car becomes frozen. The momentum of the car causes it to flip end over end, landing upside down.

Akvo's jaw drops and he says in surprise, looking at his hand, "I didn't know I could do that."

He picks up five of his eleven icicles and throws them out his passenger side window at the unit to his right. One of the icicles hits the driver side door of the unit while another lodges into the officers shoulder. Two find their way into the officer's throat while one of the icicles lodges itself into the officers head.

He launches the other six at the unit in front of him. He takes out the driver's side front and rear tires. The car flips around Akvo's vehicle and hits one of the two rear units chasing him leaving only one of the five units able to pursue him as he speeds North on 281.

He throws his hand outside the drivers side window attempting to freeze beam more vehicles to get in the way of the other unit.

Akvo rolls to use Novice Skill Shoot Freeze Beams to assault the pursuing Unit. 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Akvo rolls to use Novice Skill Shoot Freeze Beams to assault the pursuing Unit. 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.

Skills
Make shields of ice for protection [Alpha] - 1/20
Shoot Freeze Beams [Novice] - 0/10

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down