Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2) Arc 1: It Begins! PVP

+4
Twisted Fate
Sol
Epoch
Noah the Arc Bearer
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

2) Arc 1: It Begins! PVP - Page 7 Empty Re: 2) Arc 1: It Begins! PVP

Post  Epoch Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:10:05pm

Holy cow, Epoch thinks, that guy sure has it in him. While Epoch looks on at Changeling who has gotten up and rushed Akvo, A thunderous sound pervades his ear canal. It was like the an inhuman howl and incredible BANG followed by the searing noise of SCREAMING flames and BOOMS. A large jet plane had just collided with one of the news helicopters.

It was intense, it really felt like it was in him. Burning... At that moment, Epoch looked down to his side, and noticed his suit was torn and seething with a crimson color. Within the last few seconds, he had been hit. An icicle was embedded shallowly in his side.

Last edited by Epoch on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma

Interstate 44

Time: 4:11:50 PM

Takeshi rose from his seat, trying to regain his composure. Glaring at Dr. Weird, Takeshi angrily shouted, shaking his fist with great expression," Your mad!! Completely fucking mad!!!.... but, nice job landing us... er....safely, if thats what you want to describe as safe.." Takeshi hopped from the plane onto the ground, brushing of his long trenchcoat," I think you even killed a few people on the way down, fantastic."

Takeshi glanced at Dr. Weird once again," Lets make some enemies...shall we?"
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:10:05pm

Just as Changeling's spike forms and launches at Akvo an enormous sound erupted into existence. What he assumed was a jet flew into sight and clipped one of the choppers blasting pieces off of either craft. It crashed down sending dirt flying all about and coming to a halt.

4:11:00

Distracted briefly by the plane, changeling turns back to the task at hand.

"Those your friends huh? I'll make sure there's nothing left for them to save!"

He ran and jumped into the air leading with his foot directly into Akvo's chest, feeling a satisfying squish followed by an audible snap.
Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:11:12

CRUNCH
Akvo coughed. Blood spilled from his mouth and onto Changelings boot as it cracked at least four ribs.

His arms flew up. He had nothing to do with it. He was dead to the world. Frozen energy unleashed from his pale hands and reaching a target: Changelings face. The ice encompassed his whole head. Akvo would have been satisfied to know Changeling couldn't breathe anymore, if Akvo were breathing anymore.

His hands fell and he crumpled as the behemoth toppled away from his shattered body.

Skills
Shoot Sharp Icicles [Superior] - 7/50
Make shields of ice for protection [Alpha] - 2/20
Shoot Freeze Beams [Novice] - 3/10

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:11:20

Watching the ice man finally fall, defeated brought a feeling of elation to Changeling, or so he thought.

As the criminal fell to the ground in a pile his hand shot up, as if possessed to do so and released a beam of frozen energy aimed directly at changelings head. The energy formed around his head into a massive chunk of ice.

What the fuck do I do!?! I was never trained for this! Oh what the hell!

Changeling began pounding the block of ice, slowly creating a crack.

BAM! Changeling's world had completely flipped over.
BAM! Changeling couldn't stand anymore, he was too disoriented and fell to his knees.
BAM! His vision shuttered and his head rattled from the blow.
BAM! He tried to gasp for air but was unable move his mouth at all.
BAM! CRRAAACCK!!!! The sound deafened him beyond anything before but he knew he was almost free.

THATS IT! ONE MORE HIT!

BAM! The ice split apart and fell to the ground, Changeling gasped for air as he collapsed to the ground coughing.

4:11:39
Why ice... why couldn't this guy have just had a gun...
Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:11:23

Is the world ending? Epoch's mind was racing, the pain in his side was slicing through him, he had been too distracted to notice it earlier. What on earth is happening here?! His eyes were fuzzy, he just needed a breather, to catch his breath. It had been the longest day of his entire life. Had that ice man actually have been responsible for this? His eyes searched the area while the deafening noises evolved into a high pitched squealing sound. Changeling!

Changeling was batting his own head with a rage, trying to remove a block of ice from his shoulders. What the fuck!? As Changeling hit the ground he finally freed his skull from the tomb. I need to get to him, now, but walking is just too much.

Epoch must teleport to Changeling's side.

(Attempt to teleport to Changeling 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 9

(If it fails attempt to teleport to Changeling again 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 6

(If it fails attempt to teleport to Changeling again 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 5

(If all fail he starts walking slowly to Changeling)

[Note it is now 4:11:50]

Skills
Time Travel [Alpha] - 0/20
Teleportation [Novice] 7/10

Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Time: 4:12

Takeshi spotted the young blue haired man kneeling down by his compatriot, staring directly into his eyes," There's no room in this world for heroes, now.... its time to feel the pain.."

Editing changed rolls( all originally failed)
Takeshi uses Alpha Skill Hypnotism on Epoch(1-5 fail, 6-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 4

If first attempt fails,Takeshi uses Alpha Skill Hypnotism on Epoch(1-5 fail, 6-10 Success)

If second attempt fails,Takeshi uses Alpha Skill Hypnotism on Epoch(1-5 fail, 6-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 7

If all three attempts fail Takeshi continues to walk towards Epoch, clenching his fists in preparation for a fight.

Last edited by Twisted Fate on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:12:07

Dr. Weird slowly floats over to where the Blue Streak is kneeling over the body of the Masked Wonder, “AH, we finally get here and the fun seems to be all over,” looking up at the last news chopper that didn’t blow up, “NO CAMERA’S.” Taking out a device from in the pod he points it at the chopper and hits a button killing the signal, crippling the cameras and erasing the video they had collected.
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:12:15

Epoch feels a strange sensation burning through his frontal lobe. Was that man trying to read my mind? He looks on as the older man walks toward him. "Who are you?" He asks, kneeling over his incapacitated comrade, "I need help, call the NSS, or 911!"

Boo wooo wooo wooo wooo

Epoch's neck turns toward the air behind him, a large pod floated toward him. From below it looked like a tea cup from a theme park ride, gently bobbing through the air. "Who are you people?" Epoch shouts.
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:12:30

Takeshi, now standing over the young man, grinned, a menacing look across his face," You won't need help when i'm finished with you... heheheheheheh," Again staring directly into Epochs eyes...

Takeshi uses alpha skill hypnosis on Epoch(1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 8

If fails Takeshi uses alpha skill hypnosis on Epoch(1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)

Regardless of the outcome...

Takeshi performs a round house kick towards Epochs head(1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)

If Fails Takeshi performs a round house kick towards Epochs head(1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)

If Fails Takeshi performs a round house kick towards Epochs head(1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 3
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:12:40

Epoch flew backward from the kick. He had no idea what was happening, it was as if his mind was suddenly empty before the kick, a blank slate. He came to in a throbbing daze on his back, flat against the pavement. That was NOT a good way to introduce yourself, Epoch thought, bringing himself to his feet, trying to stop the world from spinning.

"All right, old man, if you insist on hurting people, I guess, I'll gave to do this the hard way," Epoch straightens himself and wipes the blood from his bruising cranium.

(Attempts to teleport behind Takeshi 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)

(If it fails attempt to teleport behind Takeshi again 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)

(If it fails attempt to teleport behind Takeshi again 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 10

IF SUCCESS

Epoch throws a strong elbow into Takeshi's spine.

IF TELEPORT FAILS

Epoch runs at Takeshi and throws two adrenaline powered punches.

(Punch 1 to the face 1-5 fails, 6-10 success)

(Punch 2 to the stomach 1-5 fails, 6-10 success)

Skills
Teleportation [Novice] 8/10
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:12:50

Takeshi felt a sudden jolt of pain rush throughout his entire body, falling to his knees. Takeshi hesitated for a moment, letting out more than a few painful coughs,"So...*cough**cough* you can jump though space and time.. how *cough* fascinating.... I may be old...but*cough* unfortunately for you...my obstinace outweighs your youth.." Suddenly and painfully craning his head and body around, Takeshi glared into the Blue Streaks eyes...

Takeshi uses alpha skill hypnosis on Epoch(1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)

Random number (1,10) : 1

If all three attempts fail...

Takeshi weakly attempts to swing his leg around sweeping Epoch to the ground(1-7 Fail, 8-10 Succeed)

If Sweep fails Takeshi weakly attempts to punch Epoch in the gut(1-7 Fail, 8-10 Succeed)

If Punch Fails Takeshi weakly attempts to punch Epoch in the gut(1-7 Fail, 8-10 Succeed)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alpha Skill Hypnosis: 3
Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Feel):2
Minor Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):1
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:12:40

Changeling open his eyes to see what looked like an insane man in a strange floating tea cup and an older asian man being drilled in the back by Epoch's elbow.

Am I awake... or... what in the fuck is happening...

Still disoriented, he tried to stand but failed. He raised his palm to the floating tea cup.

I don't know who you are, and I don't care because I'm ending this now.

Attempt 1 Changeling uses his Psionic Spikes to shoot the teacup. 1-5 fail, 6-10 successful.

Attempt 2 Changeling uses his Psionic Spikes to shoot the teacup. 1-5 fail, 6-10 successful.
Random number (1,10) : 2

Attempt 3 Changeling uses his Psionic Spikes to shoot the teacup. 1-5 fail, 6-10 successful.

Due to Changeling be so disoriented 1-4 misses completely, 5-7 changeling hits the teacup and it does nothing, 8-9 he hits a major circuit in the teacup, 10 he grazes the insane man with a spike.

Attempt 1

Attempt 2

Attempt 3
Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:12:50

Seeing Jet Lee being stuck by the reject form the Blue Man Group, “I am going to let you two have it out for a while, have fun.” Dr. Weird then notices the National Guard helicopter over head, “I am going to going to get us a ride home.” Flying up to the chopper, meeting the pilot. “HELLO, right now it might be in your best interest to land this thing near the hooded gentleman bleeding out down there.” He says pointing the laser mounted guns at the pilot.
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:13PM

Takeshi rose to his feet, still staring intently into the Blue Streaks eyes," It looks as though you have lost this battle, now... your fate has been sealed!"

Takeshi attempts Sensory Manipulation (feel) to give Epoch the feeling of being encased in solid ice(1-5 fail, 6-10 Success)

If Fails Takeshi attempts Sensory Manipulation (feel) to give Epoch the feeling of being encased in solid ice(1-5 fail, 6-10 Success)

If Fails Takeshi attempts Sensory Manipulation (feel) to give Epoch the feeling of being encased in solid ice(1-5 fail, 6-10 Success)

Regardless of the outcome..

Takeshi attempts Sensory Manipulation (Sight) to give Epoch the illusion of being Encased in a block of ice(1-8 fail, 9-10 Success)

If Fails Takeshi attempts Sensory Manipulation (Sight) to give Epoch the illusion of being Encased in a block of ice(1-8 fail, 9-10 Success)

If Fails Takeshi attempts Sensory Manipulation (Sight) to give Epoch the illusion of being Encased in a block of ice(1-8 fail, 9-10 Success)

If all Attempts fail Epoch snaps out of the hypnotism

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alpha Skill Hypnosis: [4/20]
Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Feel):[2/20]
Minor Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):[1/10]

Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:13:15PM

It's cold, really cold, Epoch thought. No it's worse than that! It's freezing!

Suddenly his vision was filled with a foggy crystal-like sheen. I think I might be dying! Did that ice dude get up? Changeling, I'm sorry I failed, I wish I could fix this.
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:13:19 PM

Now 10 feet from the ground Dr. Weird sets his pod to automatic and hops from his pod into the chopper throwing the pilots out. Landing on the ground next to Ice Cube, he jumps down and leans over him, “HELLO, I am here to help, I saw you on the news and I had to meet you. Miraculous, you have an amazing ability; here this will help the pain.” Dr. Weird pulls out a hypodermic needle out of his coat and stabs Ice Cube. “Now let’s get your frosted butt into this helicopter I happen to find.”

Last edited by Dr. Weird on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Takeshi, got a quick glance at the masked figure next to his unfortunate victim, still keeping a majority of his concentration on the Blue Streak," Ah, your friend a presume, well I hope you like this then," letting out a dreadful chuckle.

Takeshi attempts Sensory Manipulation (Sight) to give Epoch the illusion of his friend lying on the ground, a bullet hole in his head(1-8 fail, 9-10 Success)

If fails Takeshi attempts Sensory Manipulation (Sight) to give Epoch the illusion of his friend lying on the ground, a bullet hole in his head(1-8 fail, 9-10 Success)

If fails Takeshi attempts Sensory Manipulation (Sight) to give Epoch the illusion of his friend lying on the ground, a bullet hole in his head(1-8 fail, 9-10 Success)

If all fail Epoch snaps out of his hypnotism

Alpha Skill Hypnosis: [4/20]
Alpha Skill Sensory Manipulation(Feel):[3/20]
Minor Skill Sensory Manipulation(Sight):[2/10]

Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:13:25 PM

The ice thawed in an instant and Epoch sucked the air for breath. It was a trick! A dirty trick! Epoch was enraged, though his whole body seemed to be throbbing, I have to have just one more in me before I fall

"Enough!" He shouted feeling the last few ounces of adrenaline force its way through his body, blood oozing from his wounds, One more, for Changeling and the NSS!

(Attempt to teleport in the air, just above and behind Takeshi 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)

(If it fails attempt to teleport in the air, just above and behind Takeshi again 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)

(If it fails attempt to teleport in the air, just above and behind Takeshi again 1-8 fail, 9-10 success)

IF SUCCESS

Epoch throws a hard kick into the back of Takeshi's neck.

IF TELEPORT FAILS

Epoch runs at Takeshi with another two punches.

(Punch 1 at stomach 1-5 fail, 6-10 success)

(Punch 2 uppercut 1-5 fail, 6-10 success)

Skills
Teleportation [Novice] 9/10
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:13:35 PM

Takeshi was taken by surprise at the Blue Streak suddenly throwing his fists at him," Dammit! How did he manage to snap out of my hold on you, his will must be stronger than the average person.." Takeshi thought to himself preparing to stop the incoming attacks...

Takeshi attempts to block the first incoming punch(1-5 fail 6-10 Succeed)

Takeshi attempts to block the second incoming punch(1-5 fail 6-10 Succeed)

If first block fails Takeshi staggers back but still tried to block the second attack.
If both blocks fail Takeshi gets knocked back and falls to the ground.
If first block Succeeds Takeshi still attempts the second block.
If first block Succeeds but second fails Takeshi gets knocked back.

If first block fails but second block succeeds Takeshi attempts a weak counter attack toss(1-8 fail, 9-10 succeed)
If both blocks succeed Takeshi attempts a powerful counter attack toss(1-4 fail, 5-10 success)

Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:13:35 PM

Blood trickled down Takeshi's chin now as he tightly held onto the Blue Streaks arm from the block. With his other hand he wiped the dark crimson blood from his face," Nice try youngster, but this battle is over!"

Takeshi Attempts a powerful jab kick at Epochs gut(1-4 fail, 5-10 succeed)

If fails Takeshi Attempts a powerful jab kick at Epochs gut(1-4 fail, 5-10 succeed)

If fails Takeshi Attempts a powerful jab kick at Epochs gut(1-4 fail, 5-10 succeed)

If all three attempts fail, Takeshi releases his grasp and throws the obviously weakened Epoch to the ground.

Regardless of the outcomes Takeshi scans the area for his ally.
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:13:40 PM

Epoch had been tried before, yet nothing had prepared him for this, his right arm was ascended above his head, and the old man grinned at him, with blood on his lips, like a clown's makeup. The elderly Asian began to kick.

(Epoch tries to block kick 1 though weakened 1-6 fail, 7-10 success)

Epoch's body flails as the second powerful kick is missed.

(Epoch tries to block kick 2 though weakened 1-6 fail, 7-10 success)

Regardless of outcome, Epoch is tossed aside.
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:13:45 PM

The third kick landed in Epoch's already throbbing stomach, this one was monumental. Training all those days over the last two years never prepared him for this, for the reality. He was momentarily airborne before THUDDING violently against the ground. How could today have turned out like this?

Epoch's vision began to blacken around the edges, a dreadful vignette around his world. He turned his pounding, bleeding head toward the old man, "Wh-who are you?" He squeaked out in agony, "Wh-wh-why?"
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:13:45PM

After he got the Snowman into the chopper, he took notice to the barely conscious Man Mountain. “I felt something fly by me earlier; I guess that must have been you huh.” Dr. Weird sees that Asian Man and the Gimp were still going at it. “I’ll give them a few more minutes,” pulling out a pocket watch to check the time. Walking over to Man Mountain and producing a rag form with in his coat he steps bends down dabs at the blood surrounding him. “Thank you for your contribute.” Stuffing the rag back into a pocket and pulling a Cuban Cigar from another. Sitting down on the edge of the chopper lighting it he shouts, “THE GOODS TIME ARE HERE AT LAST, MWAHAHAHAHA.”
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Lawton, Oklahoma
Interstate 44
4:13:52 PM

The insane man approached changeling took out a small rag and dabbed at the blood around him.
Changeling lay there uncaring... beyond exhaustion, beyond moving. He watched as the old asian man lay waste to Epoch delivering a swift kick in the stomach which doubled Epoch over.

Adrenaline, ah, sweet adrenaline.

"Epoch! EPOCH! Arrgghh... YOU BASTARD!! TRYING BLOCKING THIS!!"

Changeling clenched his fists and then opened them revealing a pulsing energy.

Changeling shoots Psionc Spikes at the Asian man, aiming wildly. 1-5 fail, 6-10 successful.

Changeling shoots Psionc Spikes at the Asian man, aiming wildly. 1-5 fail, 6-10 successful.

Sol
Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next