Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

+7
Tang Le
Yilana
Dr. Weird
Meniere
Skylar Raige
Akvo
Noah the Arc Bearer
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP) - Page 5 Empty Re: 6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

Post  Dr. Weird Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Dr. Weird’s Lab in the Badlands
8:34 A.M. MT

“Well my dear, I am glad to hear your decision. You have made a very wise chose and you will not be disappointed.” A thought had just popped into his mind. “My dear you stay right there and please stay on the phone.”

(Dr. Weird attempts to use Digital Form, 1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 3
Random number (1,10) : 8
Random number (1,10) : 10

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Superior] – 0/30
Sight Sharing [Alpha] – 0/20
Cyber Steve – Passive
Digital Weird [Novice] – 0/10
[Unknown] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP) - Page 5 Empty Re: 6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

Post  Dr. Weird Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:32 pm

8:34 A.M. MT

Dr. Weird’s body was suddenly digitized in an instant. He held up his hand to look at it, its appearance was now transparent with ones and zeros moving across it in a faint blue light.

Now that’s cool, he thought to himself.

He looked back at the phone, “Steve, keep things running here I am stepping out for a bit.”

“Of course sir, have a safe trip.”

In an instant Dr. Weird then entered the phone, and was zipping along the phone lines whose destination was Tang Le on the other end. He could see his destination up ahead, as he was in there time seemed to have slown down but to everyone else it was instantaneous.

He emerged out of the phone in Tang Le’s hand and canceled his Digital Form before anyone could see. Dr. Weird was standing on the other side of the room in front of a startled Tang Le and a very frightened Daniel.

“Ah and here we are, so good to see you again.” Said Dr. Weird with a grin on his face.

Skills
Cyber Steve – Passive
Digital Weird [Novice] – 1/10
[Unknown] – 0/10

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Radisson Hotel in Rapid City
Honeymoon Suite
8:35 AM MT

"How the...? Why did you...? You know what, not important. What's important is where we go from here. Can you do that little trick with both me and my man? Because I'm not leaving him behind, he's proven too entertaining." Daniel gulped and seemed a little disheartened that she was adamant about him coming along. He wasn't sure he wanted to stay anywhere near the "doctor" that just randomly appeared in the room. "And I'll be needing my things. Daniel, pack everything up post haste. Go get your things too."

----------------
Hair Growth: Passive
Hair Arms: 2/20
Hair Hammer: 6/10
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:57 pm

8:35 A.M. MT

Dr. Weird moved to the table in Tang Le’s hotel suit and sat down. He pulled out a cigar from within his coat and lit it.

“That was an experiment; I should be able to do it again should the situation arise but I have never done it with multiple people or objects before.” He took puff and exhaled a ring of smoke. “Take your time in getting ready; I am in no hurry my dear.”

He then leaned back in the chair and brought up a read out of the hotel security. Bringing up all the cameras he could see everything happening there. Maids going into rooms to clean then and some overnighters raiding a supply closet a maid left open, taking all the mini soaps and shampoos.

Looking across the room he saw Daniel scurrying about trying to gather up their belongings. Then turning his head to the window, taking his free hand to open the blinds slightly to look out outside. With his head still turned he saw Tang Le’s hair moving in small increments.

“You will fit in with us very well my dear, trust me you will not be disappointed in what I can give you.”

Skills
Cyber Steve – Passive
Digital Weird [Novice] – 1/10
[Unknown] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:02 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
8:15 AM MT

As Azriel swings the hammer the ice shatters away. The hammer hits the door where the window would have been and an energy blast streaks past his head.

What do I do now. I'm face to face with yet another new robot type. A jump and run will do.

Azriel moves out through the window and moves over to Skylar and notices how many injuries he has. "Guess this is gonna hurt then."

Guess I'll try and hit the walking Popsicle then.

Azriel readies the assault rifle and jumps

Azriel attempts to use Ariel Jump. 1-8 it fails, 9-10 it succeeds.
Random number (1,10) : 5

If it fails, Azriel attempts to use Ariel Jump again. 1-8 it fails, 9-10 it succeeds.

If it fails, Azriel attempts to use Ariel Jump again. 1-8 it fails, 9-10 it succeeds.
________________________________________________________________________________
Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Atmospheric Adaptation [Passive]
Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 8/20
Arial Jump [Novice] – 3/10

________________________________________________________________________________
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:16 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning

"I like Ike,
Ike I like.
Ike Ike Ike,
I am Ike."

"Okay I get it man, you had to break your friend out." Ike said to Skylar. "Let's get out of here." He extended his hand to Skyar. Looking at Azriel he almost shouts until there was a strange sound. An odd kid appeared from the sky. He looked at Skylar again, "Tell you weird friend we need to get out of here."

Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:29 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
8:16 AM MT

I failed the jump. This guy on the weird vehicle is extending his hand to Skylar so they must be friends. I'm trying that again.

After thinking he would try his jump again he notices a strange new kid join the fight and points a gun at him.

"Alright new guy, choose sides now!"

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]

Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimo Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Highway I-90
8:16 A.M. MT

Nimo hit the snow-powdered ground with a thud. Oww... Yeesh, maybe sky-diving isn't all it's cracked up to be. Nimo lay there on the ground for a bit collecting his wits and listening to the sounds around him.

The scene around him sounded a little more chaotic than your everyday snow storm should. As he lay there, he heard the sound of shattering ice from the direction of the vehicle in front of him. A male voice to his left yelled something about getting out of the area. Sounds like a good idea... Metallic whirs gave away the presence of some sort of machinery operating on high power, and the sound of some short of shots flying around was evident.

Nimo slowly picked himself up, careful to keep his head down and check his periphery for flying projectiles. As he stands, he notices a rather ragged-looking man standing in front of a newly formed hole in the ice encasing the national guard jeep. The man was yelling something that sounded like "Kao rai doo phai, poo sky pow". The wind flapping Nimo's hoodie around was making it hard for him to discern the words clearly, but he figured the man was probably foreign or something since what he was saying sounded vaguely Vietnamese.

At this point, Nimo noticed the gun which had its business end pointed squarely at his chest.
Super Speed [Novice] - 0/10
Nimo
Nimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimo Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Highway I-90
8:16 A.M. MT

In a flash, Nimo understood the entire situation perfectly. These guys were LARPing! Haha! That's gotta be it! That would explain the wonky-looking technology and everyone acting so serious, along with some of the rather outlandish outfits and the strange way they were speaking. The one guy must have been talking about leaving because the weather had gotten so bad, but it seems these LARPers were too hardcore for a litte thing like weather or a surprise guest to deter them. Well, two can play at that game... Or, wait, three, um five... Nimo tried to tally the people he could see within the swirling snowflakes. Okay, however many people are already here, plus one for myself, can play at that game...

With a swift dexterity that comes from months of practice, Nimo's hand flew inside his hoodie to find the right pocket. Before the Vietnamese Bounty Hunter had time to initiate his own attack roll, Nimo whipped out his trusty Batarang and, with blinding deftness, threw it at Dao Kim the Fearsome (as he decided to call the strange LARPer in front of him).

Nimo throws his Batarang at Dao Kim the Fearsome 1-5 it hits 6-10 it misses
Random number (1,10) : 6

If the Batarang misses, 1-3 it flies off into the distance 4-10 it comes back for a second swoop

If it flies back and attacks Dao Kim the Fearsome from behind, 1-3 it hits an arm, 4-6 it hits a leg, 7-9 it hits his back, 10 it hits his head
Super Speed [Novice] - 0/10
Nimo
Nimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:29 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
8:14 AM MT

The new kid throws what appears to be a batboomerang at Azriel but misses. Seconds later it hits him in the back of the head.

So. You want to play that way huh. Get ready to lose a foot then boomerang kid.

Azriel shoots tree times at the kids foot.

Azriel attempts to shoot the kid with the ar in the foot. 1-5 it misses, 6-10 it hits.
Random number (1,10) : 2

Shot 2. 1-5 it misses, 6-10 it hits.

Shot 3. 1-5 it misses, 6-10 it hits.

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]

AR 5

12 rounds left.
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:01 pm

NSS Station 7
I-90
Box Elder St/Old U.S. 14 E
Saturday Morning

Akvo had had enough.

All of the new faces were beginning to wear on him.

"Everyone needs to back the fuck off!" He shouted as wind began to swirl around him.

He reached his hands out and stretched his fingertips. All the snow in the area lifted from the ground, all the falling snow hung in midair. His ice armor started cracking loudly as he began floating in the air. The armor splintered into several thousand deadly sharp shards. The remaining ice around the vehicle followed suit.

He lifted his arms behind his head and thrusted it in the direction of Skylar and the three newcomers.

Akvo falls to the ground.

Hundreds of pounds of snow and ice flew toward the quartet.

Akvo rolls to use Alpha skill Ice Bending 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success. If successful the snow and ice will immobilize Nimo.
Random number (1,10) : 7
Akvo rolls to use Alpha skill Ice Bending 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success. If successful the snow and ice will immobilize Nimo.
Random number (1,10) : 4
Akvo rolls to use Alpha skill Ice Bending 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success. If successful the snow and ice will immobilize Skylar.
Akvo rolls to use Alpha skill Ice Bending 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success. If successful the snow and ice will immobilize Skylar.
Random number (1,10) : 9
Akvo rolls to use Alpha skill Ice Bending 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success. If successful the snow and ice will immobilize Azriel.
Random number (1,10) : 4
Akvo rolls to use Alpha skill Ice Bending 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success. If successful the snow and ice will immobilize Azriel.
Akvo rolls to use Alpha skill Ice Bending 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success. If successful the snow and ice will immobilize Ike.
Akvo rolls to use Alpha skill Ice Bending 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success. If successful the snow and ice will immobilize Ike.
Random number (1,10) : 1

Shoot Freeze Beams [Master] - -/-
Make Shields of Ice for Protection [Superior] - 5/30
Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 6/20
Snow Manipulation [Alpha] - 0/20
Ice Bending [Novice] - 0/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:06 pm

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning

Akvo rolls to use Alpha skill Ice Bending 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success. If successful Akvo reroutes some of the snow in the direction of Dark Coyote located behind Akvo.
Akvo rolls to use Alpha skill Ice Bending 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success. If successful Akvo reroutes some of the snow in the direction of Dark Coyote located behind Akvo.

Shoot Freeze Beams [Master] - -/-
Make Shields of Ice for Protection [Superior] - 5/30
Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 6/20
Snow Manipulation [Alpha] - 0/20
Ice Bending [Novice] - 1/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:07 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning

Skylar ducks low as the ice and snow comes down on him. He takes a deep breath and attempts to escape the mound of ice and snow on top of him.

Skylar rolls to use Superior Skill, Raging Roar (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)
Regardless of previous, Skylar rolls to use Superior Skill, Raging Roar (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)
Regardless of previous, Skylar rolls to use Superior Skill, Raging Roar (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)

Skylar rolls to use Alpha skill, Earthquake (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success(
Regardless of previous, Skylar rolls to use Alpha skill, Earthquake (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success(
Regardless of previous, Skylar rolls to use Alpha skill, Earthquake (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success(

------------------------------------
Raging Roar (Superior) – (17/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (26/30)
Earthquake (Alpha) – (12/20)
Aerial Propulsion (Novice) – (2/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:12 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning

Skylar’s roar rips from his throat loosening most of the ice and snow. The ground quakes from Skylar’s rage. The ice and snow disperse from around him and fall to the ground, leaving Skylar standing in the center of the snowy debris.

“I told you, I’m not going with you. ANY of you.”

Raging Roar (Superior) – (18/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (26/30)
Earthquake (Alpha) – (15/20)
Aerial Propulsion (Novice) – (2/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:29 pm

8:16 AM
Western South Dakota

Dark dropped to all fours as Skylar used earthquake. As the earth shaked he kept his stance as wide as possible to keep from being toppled. Dark kept sniffing the air. He was way to confused about everything now. A man creating ice, a man manipulating the very earth. A guy with a rifle, being he was stuck in the jeep for awhile Dark hadn't gotten a clear look at his abilities. And to top it all off, a kid falling from the sky.

Dark shoved everything to the back of his mind. It would be best to work out the details later, right now he had to focus on the biggest threat. Which would be the ice manipulator standing some 20 feet infront of him. As well a shaken but still standing wall of ice. Dark knew he could easily climb over it, but he didn't move just yet. He continued working out the situation Seemed his ability made him strongest at range. Dark knew he was strongest up close, but first he had to close the gap.

Dark took a deep breath and whispered "Here goes nothing." And he sprang forward. In a second he was at the wall. He jumped up and using his claws as Ice hooks, he easily climbs to the top.

Dark tries to lunge down and tackle Aquilo 1-5 he misses, 6-10 success
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:36 pm

I-90/Badlands

Ice and snow moved around Ike trying to encase him. It fell short though, but Ike wasn't willing to stick around for this anymore. "SKYLAR GET THE FUCK ON NOW, BEFORE WE GET CAUGHT!" Ike signaled the final drone to grab Azriel and move out.

The Drone swooped over to Azriel and locked on with his grapple claw.

Drone attempts Grapple Shot on Azriel. (1-5 success, 6-10 fail)

If fails, Drone attempts Grapple Shot on Azriel again. (1-5 success, 6-10 fail)

If fails, Drone attempts Grapple Shot on Azriel again. (1-5 success, 6-10 fail)

Last edited by Ike on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:58 pm

I-90/Badlands

(This is a weekly post to bring things together and make sense of things, if modding is needed, it will be done here)

Currently, Aquilo has evolved. In his anger at the situation, he has launched a barrage of ice at everyone on the field. He managed to hit Skylar who broke out with his seismic abilities, Skylar declaring that he wont leave with anyone. Ike has been begging Skylar to hop aboard his amazing speeder bike and has scrambled the remaining bot to scoop up Azriel. Azriel has shot at Nimo, missing terribly, will he get caught by the droid? Nimo is having trouble focusing on the chaos around him. Finally, Dark Coyote has taken a lunge at Aquilo. What will happen next?
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:39 pm

I-90/Badlands

Yilana sat against her speeder. She listened the entire time, via her communicator. Suddenly, Steve's voice broke in. "You know miss, I have been following the military and police transmissions. The person you have been sent to locate is named Skylar. You ought to know what to do with the information."

Yilana's eyes shot wide open, "That's right, I do." She activated her communicator and spoke, "Ike, his name is Skylar, use it to your will." She thumped the side of her speeder and exposed three sets of police grade energy cuffs. Cuff like these disables the superpowers of whomever wears them for an hour. "You've got energy cuffs in your speeder compartments, bring him in."
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:35 pm

8:17 AM
I-90/Badlands

The transmission was received and all Ike could reply with was, "Thank the higher being(s)!" Ike reached into the bike's compartment and pulled out the energy cuffs. Looking over at Skylar, Ike focused midst the snowstorm.

Skylar will stop fighting, get on my speeder, and put on the energy cuffs himself.

Ike attempts to use command single biotic object on Skylar (1-4 fails, 5-10 success)

If it fails, Ike attempts to use command single biotic object again on Skylar(1-4 fails, 5-10 success)

If it fails, Ike attempts to use command single biotic object again on Skylar (1-4 fails, 5-10 success)

command single biotic object (Superior 0/30)
command group by name (Novice 3/10)
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 pm

OOC

There has been an update of Ike's control skill. It now looks like the following:

Command Single Biotic Subject - This skill works only on a living target with which the user knows the name. The target can be commanded to perform physical tasks, feel things physically, and psychologically. If the skill is Alpha or higher the user can connect on a cellular level and heal the affected, simply by command. This cause the cells to speed their work. When using this skill against other players, the opponent must roll to break its hold. These rolls are performed every other post starting after the afflicted has posted once while under control, unless the afflicted has been taken previously. The first time a player's mind is invaded, her or she cannot block it, however every consecutive attack, the player can attempt to break it immediately. When at Novice the target must roll a 1-8 to break free, at Alpha the user must roll a 1-5 to break free, at Superior the user must roll a 1-4, at Master 1-2.

It can also be located on his Character sheet.
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:38 am

Skylar Does Ikes Bidding.
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:23 pm

8:18 AM
I-90/Badlands

After Skylar mounted his speeder, Ike shouted to Dark Coyote, "Alright Dark, I'm getting out of here now. I suggest you do the same!" He then sped over to Azriel and said, "Just let the drone get you out of here, unless you want to say with the cold heart and he who plummets from high places." The cold now annoying Ike revved his speeder and left toward Yilana and the containment cell.

command single biotic object (Superior 1/30)
command group by name (Novice 3/10)
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Skylar rolls to break free of Ikes hold (1-4 success, 5-10 Fail)
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Honeymoon Suite
8:36 AM MT

"And what, pray tell, could you give me, my good Doctor?" Le asked, still playing around with the hammer. She suddenly wondered if her poisons could do any damage when smashed into things on the end of a hammer. She'd need live subjects to test on though. She'd store that thought away for later. Instead she decides to try to bring back her hair arms to speed up Daniel's progress.

Le tries to form first Hair Arm 1-5 fail 6-10 succeed

Le tries again to form first Hair Arm 1-5 fail 6-10 succeed

Le tries again to form first Hair Arm 1-5 fail 6-10 succeed

Le tries to form second Hair Arm 1-5 fail 6-10 succeed

Le tries again to form second Hair Arm 1-5 fail 6-10 succeed

Le tries again to form second Hair Arm 1-5 fail 6-10 succeed

----------------
Hair Arms: 2/20
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Honeymoon Suite
8:36 AM MT

With the successful formation of both arms, Le starts gathering up what is left to be packed and dumping it in the last suit case. Daniel jumps back clutching the two cases he already finished, glancing at the Doctor.

----------------
Hair Arms: 4/20
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next