Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

+7
Tang Le
Yilana
Dr. Weird
Meniere
Skylar Raige
Akvo
Noah the Arc Bearer
11 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP) - Page 4 Empty Re: 6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

Post  Ike Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am

Highway I-90
8:07 AM

Ike squirmed and fidgeted in his seat, upset at the current situation of his powers failing to hit and them not moving in for the rescue. The battle was definitely still going on with the roars and rumbling, however the blasts and quakes kept getting slightly weaker each time. This will not end well unless we move in. Alright screw this!

"Yo! I don't know about you guys, but we gotta do something! I know Dr. Weird made you in charge Yilana but the current course needs to be altered. And you, ummmmmm........mutt, whatever you're name is again. If you want come help by all means let's get Mr. Richter out of here fast. You 3," Ike said firmly to the drones "follow me until we reach the fight, when we get there distract, disable, or destroy whoever is attacking Rage." Ike looked to the last hovering drone," And you, search and scan around for anyone or anything else that we should take back to the Doctor!" Ike turned his attention back to the battle and revved his engine. "Alright! Lets move!!!" Ike sped off toward the seismic shouts with drones forming up behind.

command single biotic object (Superior 0/30)
command group by name (Novice 3/10)
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP) - Page 4 Empty Re: 6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

Post  Azriel Darksky Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:48 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
8:07 AM MT

Azriel noticed that the amount of light coming in through the windows lessened for a bit then got brighter after a roar from Skylar.

Ok!...This is getting ridiculous! I need to get out of here before I freeze to death!

Ok let me see here all military jeeps come standard with different sets of gear I would imagine so lets just see what they have in the back for me to use or take for later use.

Azriel begins to search the contents of the vehicle for anything of use.
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Atmospheric Adaptation [Passive]
Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 8/20
Arial Jump [Novice] – 3/10

________________________________________________________________________________

Azriel's hands

AR number 5 with clip number 2 containing 15 rounds is now at his side while he searches for the medkit.

Azriel's Backpack

Field Medical kit

Combat knife.

4 Assault Rifles with one clip each. 4 of the ARs and the empty clip are put in his backpack while one is loaded with the half clip of ammo.

Total bullet count per clip is 30.

Clip 1 is empty

Clip 2 has 15 rounds. In AR number5

Clip 3 has 30 rounds.

Clip 4 has 30 rounds.

Clip 5 has 30 rounds.

A broken revolver that belonged to his sister.
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:50 am

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
8:07 AM MT

Noah steps in and clears his voice. He was going to be a woman. What fun.

He couldn't remember the rhyme,
But he was just in time,
Yilana would be his to hire,
A billow of belching flame and fire.

Yilana nodded as Ike took off. He was such a go getter it was hard to control. She fathomed that Dark would be feeling the itch too. It was quite possible that she was the strongest in her group and didn't want to be made an expense. She craned her head and looked at Dark.

Dark lifted his head and made eye contact with Yilana. She then instructed him, "Dark, go down there and get some experience. Don't kill anyone, we need them alive, but feel free to beat that ice bastard into a pulp. If you or Ike need me, I'll be running look out. Use your communicator for back up. Be careful.

Skills
Inferno [Passive]
Fire Form [Alpha] 0/20
Fire Whip [Novice] 0/10
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:20 am

8:07: AM MT
Western South Dakota

Dark closed his eyes and gave a quick groan and said "Good to see I am completly ignored. If someone dies it ain't my fault."

Dark jumped onto the speeder and said "Alright auto pilot, just get me close."

The speeder took off, Dark not even in the seat, but hanging off the side.

8:09 AM MT

Dark jumped off the speeder before it had even fully stopped, but he was close enough now that although he couldn't see any of the others, he could easily smell and hear them. He would rely on those senses the most as he crouched down. Considering his hunger and the enviroment, Surprize would be his best weapon. Dark crawled slowly on all fours, using his ears to determine where the others were.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimo Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Somewhere over southwestern South Dakota
8:06 A.M. MT

With a clang that could be heard even above the roar of the small jet's engines, the red-tipped lever was flung at an incredible speed. Whizzing backwards at upwards of 3000 miles per hour from Nimo's perspective, the lever passed within a foot of his face and buried itself entirely into the rear hull of the small aircraft. At the same time, an explosion of sound permeated the small rooms as the sonic boom from the lever's sudden change in speed spread. Well that could have gone better...

The first thing Nimo noticed, with a bit of satisfaction, was a precipitous drop in the jet's speed as the lever's activation took effect. Wait, what was I thinking? Jets don't have emergency brakes! The primary function of the jet's lever activated a split second later. With the short, tense hissing sound characteristic of a pressurized system in motion, the front part of the jet's cockpit was ejected 20 yards at an angle, straight out into the atmosphere.

Even with the protection afforded him by the wall Nimo had stationed himself behind to avoid detection, the whoosh of air leaving the pressurized cabin through the newly-formed hole in the front of the jet tore at him viciously.

"AAA-"

The scream was cut short as the air was sucked from his lungs. In a gust of wind Nimo lost his grip on the wall, tumbling out from behind the refuge and into the blue-white reaches of the sky outside of the plummeting aircraft.

Super Speed [Novice] - 0/10
Nimo
Nimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Highway I-90
8:09 AM

Approaching the targets, Ike saw Skylar with one arm dangling almost lifeless facing a moving block of ice. Skidding sideways to brake, Ike stopped right beside Skylar facing toward Aquilo. "So, having fun or do you want to come with me if you want to live?" Ike said with his best Arnold imitation. Ike signaled the 3 drones to encircle and strafe around Aquilo.

command single biotic object (Superior 0/30)
command group by name (Novice 3/10)
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:44 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
8:10 AM MT

During his search Azriel could swear he was starting to run low on oxygen.

"This is not so good I'm pretty sure I'm going to run out of oxygen in about an hour or so if I don't open up a space in the ice to get air but how do I do it?"

"WOW!" "These soldiers left me some prime gear for me to use."

While searching Azriel manages to find the following:

1 more combat knife

2 frag grenades

Icy Hot

2 Road Flairs

Car Cigarette Lighter

A letter from one of the soldiers girlfriend with a photo included

1 mag light

I'm gonna have to look this woman up later.

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]

Azriel's hands

AR number 5 with clip number 2 containing 15 rounds.

Azriel's Backpack

Field Medical kit

Combat knife.

4 Assault Rifles with one clip each. 4 of the ARs and the empty clip are put in his backpack while one is loaded with the half clip of ammo.

Clip 1 is empty

Clip 2 has 15 rounds. In AR number5

Clip 3 has 30 rounds.

Clip 4 has 30 rounds.

Clip 5 has 30 rounds.

Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:44 am

NSS Station 7
I-90
Box Elder St/Old U.S. 14 E
Saturday Morning

The wind blew heavily around, the three supers, the man trapped in the vehicle, and the three droids.

Three droids encircled Aquilo and his attitude became much less jovial. He wasn't sure who this fellow was but he appeared to be looking to aid Skylar.

Akvo examined his new assailants. These were not the same government droids that had been patrolling the area. Akvo had a suspicion that they would have centers that were similarly weak. Considering how small they were he felt they were probably more of a distraction than anything. Still, they needed to be dealt with before he could assess the other parts of this new situation.

Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles at the center droid (1) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 6
Regardless of the previous outcome Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles at the center droid (1) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 9
Regardless of the previous outcome Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles at the center droid (1) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles at the center droid (2) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 3
Regardless of the previous outcome Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles at the center droid (2) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 8
Regardless of the previous outcome Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles at the center droid (2) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 7
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles at the center droid (3) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous outcome Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles at the center droid (3) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 1
Regardless of the previous outcome Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Sharp Icicles at the center droid (3) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 5
Shoot Freeze Beams [Master] - -/-
Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 6/20
Snow Manipulation [Novice] - 9/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:46 am

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning

Akvo hits vital portions of all three droids. They fall to the ground with holes in their centers. Aquilo hoped that his display of accuracy and skill would intimidate the newcomer.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to please step away from this man. You are interfering with government matters. I am authorized to use deadly force and would appreciate it if you do not impede my activities.
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:31 am

8:11 AM MT
Western part of South Dakota

Dark crawled in closer to the voices. He could clearly hear them now, and he knew Ike was now in the middle of it. He thanked his lucky stars that noone was out for blood yet, but he knew that would change soon. He crawled in close enough that he could see the people about 10 yards ahead of him. He could recognize Ike facing someone who he could not. He knew that attacking now when his guard was down would be best, but he didn't want to start a fight if it could be avoided. He decided to try to sneak in closer. Lessen the distance if he did need to jump in.

Dark tries to sneak in closer behind Akvo. 9-10 success, 1-8 steps on a twig which snaps loudly
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:33 am

8:11 AM MT
Western Part of South Dakota

Dark growled angrily when he heard the snap and knew there would be no point in hiding, so he stood up to his full height to face the man.

"Great. Now lets just see what other miracles will happen here." Dark thought to himself.
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Meniere Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Yankton outskirts
9:10 a.m. Central

Meniere walked out of the gas station with some junk food and a map. Prosper had definitly forgotten how good food on the outside is. Its almost sad how spoiled by it people seem. Prosper walked back to the stolen car while munching on some collection of cheesey munchies. Prosper buckled in and started it up. The radio flicked on, and prosper took off.
Kids listen to the oddest things these days Prosper thought to himself, but the music wasn't entirely unfamilar, a lot of people had radios on the inside.
The song that was on ended and the radio dj started talking "Well folks looks like police have started to sort out what happened at the prison. Looks like a superpowered person was imprisoned there by mistake and he leveled what was left of the place. Police found the suspect dead in the rubble. At this time authorities haven't released what exactly has happened. On a related note the police are warning the public to try to stay indoors as there may be escaped inmates about. Police say that they have confirmed reports of at least one inmate escaping. A white male about 5 foot 6 with graying hair. He answers to the name Prosper Meniere. Not sure if I pronounced that right but oh well. They found his prison clothes stashed in a dumpster near the prison."

Shit! That makes things a lot harder. Only a matter of time before the owner of the car puts two and two together and tells police. With all the military that's about I'll have alot of troubles laying low Prosper thought At least my abilities can keep them at bay. Prosper stepped on the gas. Doesn't matter if i'm going to get pulled over anyways.

Meniere

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah the Arc Bearer Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:00 am

I-90
Saturday Morning
8:12 AM MT

Noah got up from his glorious chair. It stood three hundred and fifty feet high. He floated from the top and snorted. This was becoming something of a mess. As his feet lightly touched the ground. He held out his might digits and twiddled them like a puppet master. He then chanted, "Cyan, for my man, Aquilo. Orange, for Skylar, for everything else would be a rage. Brown for Ike, the shaft of a pike. Olive for the doggy, Dark Coyote. Finally Yellow for the windy Azriel."

Noah looked around and assessed the situation. Yilana was still waiting, and the good doctor was caught up, so those two were out. Aquilo stood between a few things. To his left sat the icy Jeep, containing Azriel. Before Aquilo was Skylar taking cover, now joined by Ike on a speeder. "I'll do Aquilo first, he grumbled."

Aquilo heard the twig snap as Dark Coyote approached. He looked but kept his attention on Skylar and Ike.

Now for Dark Coyote....

Dark was caught, he knew that Aquilo had the first move.

Into the icy Jeep....

Azriel was wasting time and he knew it. He needed desperately to get out of the car and help his companion, Skylar. Fiddling under the seat he found himself a roll of duct tape and a full-metal pick-hammer. "Yes!" He proclaimed as he took a whack at the ice. It was thick, but he needed to get out quickly. To his surprise, a shadow loomed over the spot he was hacking. It was the last remaining droid. It clawed an X to mark its spot and then started blasting with it's laser, it would take about eight shots, or two minutes, but then it would get through to Azriel. It had orders to bring in all living humanoids. Azriel kept hacking.

Time for Skylar....

Skylar was taken aback and alarmed by the sudden interloper. "I don't think I want to go anywhere right now," he said to Ike. I've never seen you before, plus I got the Human Icicle over here trying to arrest me and I need to get to my friend in the Jeep."

Ike must respond....

"I know this might seem weird, but we're your friends. We run the good bots, if you know what I mean," Ike ejactulated. He wasn't entirely prepared and knew that his companion, Dark Coyote had been caught. "Hey we'll help you out, and my last droid is digging out your pal. Only stipulation is that you gotta come back to lab with us." He hoped that the seismic man would agree.

Now let's look at this situation. Here's what's happening: Aquilo has caught Dark, meaning Aquilo gets the first move. Azriel is getting busted out and Ike has offered to help Skylar fight against Aquilo. What will happen next?
Noah the Arc Bearer
Noah the Arc Bearer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:52 am

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning
8:13 AM MT

Aquilo knew he was being surrounded. He kept an eye on the pair in front of him for a moment before whipping around.

Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Make Shields of ice for Protection 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Make Shields of ice for Protection 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.

Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Freeze Beams on the frozen shield(s) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Freeze Beams on the frozen shield(s) 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 10

The intensity of the situation causes Aquilo to unknowingly roll to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 2
Regardless of the previous roll Aquilo to unknowingly roll to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous roll Aquilo to unknowingly roll to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 3
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:56 am

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning

Aquilo produced two shields side by side, each ten feet tall by four feet wide. He launched two ice beams at the pair of shields. The shields doubled in size offering a substantial defense from any force attempting to attack from behind.

Aquilo whips around and faces Ike and Skylar.

"I repeat, you need to vacate the area. This does not concern you. I will not offer another warning. If you do not leave now I will be forced to detain you."

Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous roll Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Regardless of the previous roll Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 4
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:01 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning

Skylar scowls up at Ike then peaks out over the car at Aquilo to see him putting on ice and shields. He then slides back under cover and proceeds to look around. He figures Azriel would like to get out of the frozen car so Skylar puts his right hand on the car and focuses.

Skylar attempts to use Alpha Skill Earthquake (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Skylar attempts to use Alpha Skill Earthquake again (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Skylar attempts to use Alpha Skill Earthquake for a final time (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)

----------------------------------
Raging Roar (Superior) – (17/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (26/30)
Earthquake (Alpha) – (9/20)
Aerial Propulsion (Novice) – (2/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:04 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning

Skylar sighs as he knows his energy is getting low, but he has to get Azriel out of there so he attempts it again. He hears Aquilo and thinks that this may be the distraction he needs to slip away from all of them.

Skylar attempts to use Alpha Skill Earthquake (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Skylar attempts to use Alpha Skill Earthquake again (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Skylar attempts to use Alpha Skill Earthquake for a final time (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)

Raging Roar (Superior) – (17/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (26/30)
Earthquake (Alpha) – (9/20)
Aerial Propulsion (Novice) – (2/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Radisson Hotel in Rapid City
Honeymoon Suite
8:32 AM MT

"Finished!" Daniel sighed with relief.

"Not quite."

"What? What more do we need to do?"

"Tests of course," she said, grinning as she turned towards him.

Le attempts to form a Hair Hammer 1-8 fail 9-10 succeed.

If it fails, Le attempts again.

If another failure, Le attempts again.

----------------
Hair Growth: Passive
Hair Arms: 2/20
Hair Hammer: 5/10
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Honeymoon Suite

Le smashes one of the mixing bowls against the wall. Daniel jumps and starts trembling.

Le attempts to form a Hair Hammer, 1-8 fail 9-10 succeed.

If it fails she tries again.
Random number (1,10) : 10

If it fails again, she tries once more.

----------------
Hair Hammer: 5/10
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Honeymoon Suite

Without warning, Le swings the successfully formed hammer at Daniel. He dodges and she starts to come after him. He ducks behind the table which she smashes, then jumps to the other side of the bed. She swings her hammer into the bed, her grin widening as the springs give way to her strength and collapse.

"Please stop!"

Le lookes at her hammer and pulles out her cell. "Perfect! Time to call the Doctor!" She then hits send.

----------------
Hair Hammer: 6/10
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
8:14 AM MT

Azriel could tell he was making better progress now with his work and decided to take 5 to pack his backpack properly. He dumped it out and began to throw what he needed into it again. He keeps his sister's revolver, the field medical kit, the assault rifle ammo and one assault rifle, Icy Hot, 2 Road Flairs, Car Cigarette Lighter, the letter from one of the soldiers girlfriend with a photo included, 1 mag light, and the duct tape. The frag grenades and combat knives were attached to a makeshift bandoleer made of duct tape.

This process took too long he realized after he noticed at least 2 more shots from what he assumed was another robot.

Azriel began to hack away at the ice again and was also trying to figure out what to do when he was free. He knew that his guns were mostly useless against the metal of the robots. He would need a plan to get out of trouble. The hammer might do it but it would be close considering the confined spaces he was in.

"Ill get to that when I get to it. For now I have to get out of here."

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]

Hands:

Claw hammer

AR Number 5 is ready for use on single round burst with 15 rounds

Backpack:

The duct tape

Icy Hot

2 Road Flairs

Car Cigarette Lighter

A letter from one of the soldiers girlfriend with a photo included

1 mag light

Field Medical kit

Clip 1 is empty

Clip 2 has 15 rounds. In AR number 5

Clip 3 has 30 rounds.

Clip 4 has 30 rounds.

Clip 5 has 30 rounds.

Duct Tape Bandoleer:

2 Combat knives

2 frag grenades
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:48 am

Dr. Weird’s Lab in the Badlands
8:33 A.M. MT

Dr. Weird was surveying the progress his Quadraphonic drone, when Steve announced there was an incoming phone call from a private number. He had to think for a minute about who it could be, Dr. Weird didn’t just hand out his number to anyone. Just when he was about to ignore the call he remembered giving his contact info to someone yesterday alongside the road. He smiled as he remembered who it was.

Steve was about to let it go to voice mail, when Dr. Weird said “Steve, bring me the phone I have an idea who this is.”

When he finished his sentence a phone came up out of the floor and Dr. Weird hit the speaker button.

“Hello you have reached Dr. Weird’s residents, how can I help you.” He said with joyful tone in his voice and a malicious grin on his face.

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Superior] – 0/30
Sight Sharing [Alpha] – 0/20
Cyber Steve – Passive
Digital Weird [Novice] – 0/10
[Unknown] – ??/??

Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Tang Le Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:09 am

Honeymoon Suite
8:33 AM MT

The phone rang so long that she was surprised when the doctors voice finally answered her. "Why hello, Doctor," she said with a glance at Daniel who didn't seem all that pleased that she went from chasing him with a hammer to actually calling up the doctor she had been threatening him with. "I've decided to take you up on your offer. So where did you want me to go to meet you?"

----------------
Hair Hammer: 6/10
Tang Le
Tang Le

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimo Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:23 am

Somewhere over southwestern South Dakota
8:12 A.M. MT

Thousands of feet above ground level, Nimo was having the time of his life.

I always wanted to try sky-diving, but this is better than I thought it would be! he thought as he focused on changing his own direction straight upwards for the dozenth time. Rather than falling straight to the ground in only about five minutes, he was repeatedly flinging himself a measure of the way back into the sky to prolong his descent, and by that his enjoyment.

As he grew near enough to the ground to make out streets and buildings, though, he knew he needed to start thinking about his situation. There's no way those military types will just let me be after I made one of their aircraft have a surprise encounter with the ground. I need to start thinking about running or hiding. On his fall down he had noticed a heavy snow falling in a small patch to his north. Maybe I could use that to cover my tracks... Coming to a decision, he concentrated on changing his direction towards the small blizzard.

Nimo attempts to use Direction Manipulation on himself; 1-5 fails, 6-10 is a success.

Nimo attempts to use Direction Manipulation on himself; 1-5 fails, 6-10 is a success.

Nimo
Nimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimo Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 am

Somewhere over southwestern South Dakota, rapidly approaching I-90
8:14 A.M. MT

With a flick of his hand, Nimo started "falling sideways" as he veered off to the north. Flying through the air at over a hundred miles an hour is a great way to travel; I'll have to let gravity be my cruise control more often after this! However, as the looming ground became obscured as Nimo entered the blinding flurry of the blizzard, he started to think about his landing. I know I can always stop myself, but what if I don't see the ground in time with all this weather? If I stop too soon, I might be too high up and I won't be able to react again before I fall. And if I stop too late... Nimo shivered from both the cold air he was hurtling through and his own apprehension.

Within the blink of an eye, several dark shapes appeared slightly in front of and below him, and he squinted to identify them as quickly as possible. Those ones might be people, and maybe that's some sort of vehicle... I'm heading right toward them oh noo-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

Nimo uses Stop Velocity on himself, 10 feet above the ground and 45 feet south of the ice-encased military vehicle
Nimo
Nimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next