Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

+7
Tang Le
Yilana
Dr. Weird
Meniere
Skylar Raige
Akvo
Noah the Arc Bearer
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP) - Page 2 Empty Re: 6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

Post  Ike Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 pm

I-90/Badlands
7:48 AM

After several miles of staying formation, Ike decided to have some fun. He spotted a nice incline off to the left and sped for it! Blasting off the natural ramp, Ike jerked his body sideways. 1 Barrel Roll. Ike landed his speeder with a tiny wobble to re-balance. Maybe not a 9 but definitely amazing for an amateur.

Around 2 miles to their destination, it got foggy.........no......misty......snowy? Snow was falling and forming all around. There was not a single forewarning of snow from the weather man or the skies. The meteorologists will have lied for last time........the next one I see or hear will regret it. Ike instinctively slowed down, not just because of the snow, but also the large unnatural structure straight ahead until he stopped 3/4 mile from it. That's a big one.

command single biotic object (Superior 0/30)
command group by name (Novice 3/10)
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP) - Page 2 Empty Re: 6) Arc 2: State of Emergency; Day 2: The Seismic Equation (PVP)

Post  Nimo Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:35 am

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
8:20 A.M. CT

Coffee always made Nimo feel great, no matter how much or how little of it he drank. It was just one of those things that just made his day better (though not nearly to the extent that his precious RC Cola rejuvenated him). Even so, Nimo hesitated on his way over to check the glistening debris piles that straddled the highway not far from his previous night's lodgings.

Up close, Nimo could see how tall the gargantuan machines must have stood before being reduced to the scrap heaps they were now. Man, it must have taken like... an anti-tank missile or something to bring a robot this size down! Nimo had no idea why robots had appeared in the center of a major city in America, but that was one of the reasons he had wandered over: to find out who, or what, was behind this attack.

When he was within barely 15 feet of the closest ice monolith, a pale man with a large beige coat stepped out from a group of officials he had already passed by. The stranger stopped him with an outstretched hand, palm outward. "Gerald Fitch, military dispatch. Well, more of a cleanup crew actually. Sorry, we can't have civvies picking through here just yet; these bots were armed with some serious tech and we don't know what might happen in this area."

The man lit a Camel and took a long pull, deliberately dropping the remaining two thirds of the cigarette onto the roadside before muttering "This wouldn't be a problem if those muties had jus-"

Several yells and a strange roaring sound cut the military man off mid-thought. A large plate of metal had fallen off of a robot Nimo could see over the shoulder of the man he was talking to, revealing a single red-tipped missile skewed at a strange angle, but still mounted to the arm of the remainder of the robot.

And that was what was causing the strange sound.

"Oh sh- GET DOWN!"

Gerald attempted to tackle Nimo, who instinctively dodged the barreling man just as the missile took off from the holster of the droid's arm. Arcing surprisingly slowly through the air, the missile came down at a mild angle to strike the top of the monolith nearest to Nimo in a fiery explosion. With a resounding crack, the top half of the monolith split away and started slowly sliding in the direction of Nimo and Gerald, who was sprawled out flat on the ground from his clumsy attempt at a tackle.

No no no no-! Nimo threw a hand up to attempt to divert the small glacier's deadly path of descent.

Nimo attempts to use Direction Manipulation on the ice block; 1-5 fails, 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 7

Nimo attempts to use Direction Manipulation on the ice block; 1-5 fails, 6-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 6

Random number (1,10) : 5

Due to its size, two successes are necessary to divert its path.

Super Speed [Novice] - 0/10

Nimo
Nimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimo Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:56 am

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
8:20 A.M. CT

Nimo did his best to use his powers to force the block to slide off in the opposite direction. With a sigh of relief, he noticed that the ice block almost immediately started sliding in the opposite direction, away from any of the clusters of government employees. A few seconds later the giant block descended, cracking and sliding across the pavement while showering the air around it with pulverized ice. Gerald, who had been flat on his stomach at this time, winced when he heard the sound as he clambered to his feet since he had seen none of what had just transpired. Many of the other officers had seen everything that occurred, and after a few seconds of stunned silence, immediately gathered around Nimo in a close circle.

Nimo grinned up at the officers, hoping this would mean free breakfast for him after saving one of their own from disaster. The officers, however, only scowled, and a gray-haired craggy-faced member of their ranks stepped forward and loudly proclaimed "Sir, you are under arrest for being in violation of the laws instated against the use of 'mutant' powers outside of a carefully controlled research facility. You will immediately be restrained and sent to an undisclosed location for processing and detainment."

Nimo's mind was whirling with questions and confusion. Since when is it illegal to be a mutant? Is that what Gerald was mumbling about earlier? What happened here that could have been because of a mutant?

Taking a less formal stance, the captain continued "Lucky for you, we had a fueled and primed military jet ready to cart off other mutants in the area but," and with this he gestured vaguely to the mess on the road and in the park with his hand, "you can see why we were trying to detain the mutants in the first place, eh? Too much power for any undisciplined man and whatnot. So, are you going to come peacefully?"
Super Speed [Novice] - 0/10
Nimo
Nimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Darksky Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:16 am

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:51 AM MT

"Hmm.....Snow?.....This time of year, is not normal at all. I better try to start this vehicle now and move it to a more strategic location."

Azriel moves to the first vehicle that pulled up earlier and drives it over to the right of the robots head. Once the vehicle is parked he prepares for the prepare for the possibility of a fight. He readies his assault rifles for the fight. He pulls the three full clips form his backpack and lays them beside him on the seat.

"Damn its gonna get cold for a while. Wish i would have brought some warmer clothes with me on this trip. Hope this isn't another super or we may have some more blood on our hands today."
________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Wall Crawling [Passive]
Atmospheric Adaptation [Passive]
Specialized Weapon Manipulation [Alpha] – 8/20
Arial Jump [Novice] – 3/10

________________________________________________________________________________
Azriel's hands

AR number 5 with clip number 2 containing 15 rounds.
Azriel's Backpack

4 Assault Rifles with one clip each. 4 of the ARs and the empty clip are put in his backpack while one is loaded with the half clip of ammo.

Total bullet count per clip is 30.

Clip 1 is empty

Clip 2 has 15 rounds. In AR number5

Clip 3 has 30 rounds.

Clip 4 has 30 rounds.

Clip 5 has 30 rounds.

A broken revolver that belonged to his sister.
Azriel Darksky
Azriel Darksky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:27 pm

Dr. Weird’s Lab in the Badlands
7:49 A.M. MT

Dr. Weird reached out and grabbed the micro-phone again. He just had a thought and wanted to set it into motion. He switched on the radio and opened the com channel to the others. On the other end on all three of their communicators he gave them his voice rang out.

“I want all of you to stop right where you are. With the current weather you are now experiencing leads me to believe that an Endowed is in the area. The only one that I am currently aware of with such skills is currently working for our enemies. If Frozen Turkey is in the area I want you to hold back and watch how this encounter between those two plays out. If it looks like Seismo is having difficulties go in and help him. It might be in your best interest to gather some intel before you go in.”

When he finished he turned the radio and set the mic back down. “Steve, show me what data we have on the Walking Icicle.”

“Here you are sir.” Another screen came in and snowed the current info they had on Akvo from the blood sample they acquired.

“Hmm, if it is him then his powers must have grown considerable over the past few days. This could be interesting giving our teams current power levels.”

“I have the utmost confidence in their abilities sir. If not you would not have sent them out.”

“You’re right Steve, if I didn’t think they could do it. I would have gone myself.”

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Alpha] – 0/20
Sight Sharing [Novice] – 4/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:49 pm

NSS Station 7
I-90
Box Elder St/Old U.S. 14 E
Saturday Morning
7:52 AM MT

The unknown individual took cover from the snow in a nearby vehicle.

Aquilo was getting tired or waiting. He wasn't sure if he should launch a sneak assault on them. He was sure he could freeze the car in place and freeze his target into the cabin of the massive droid.

But maybe a full on assault wouldn't be a good negation method… I'm sure Quantum would have something to say if my only means of capture was force….

Aquilo willed his armor to break off his person. He set the two shields down behind the tree and took his mask off.

The rest of my attire should seem relatively normal in this area….

He stepped out from behind the tree and slowly walked down the hill towards the wreckage and the super that caused it. He raised his hands in the air to relay a sense of passivity.

He brought one of the hands to his mouth and shouted over the wind, "Is there anyone there? Do you need help?"

The super and his unknown friend should have no reason to believe Akvo was anything more than a farmer looking to help.
Shoot Freeze Beams [Master] - -/-
Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 3/20
Snow Manipulation [Novice] - 8/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:47 pm

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:54 AM MT

Skylar looks through the eye of the robot out at Akvo coming towards them. He believes him to be just another person however. But as he tries to make his way out of the robot to get the bystander out of the way, he realizes he is stuck and the only way to get out would be to break the entire head with his power. He contemplates shattering it for a second then realizes he had better not due to supers being hunted right now and best just make the guy think it is only Azriel out there since he was for sure a normal human couldnt of seen him climb into the robot in this thick of a snow fall.
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:14 pm

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning
7:55 AM MT

He wasn't getting any response. Either they didn't want "help" or they didn't hear them. Best to try again.

Maybe if I make it seem like I think he's military personnel.…

"Are you a soldier?" He shouted over the wind, "Do you need help getting out of that robot?"
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:23 am

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:56 AM MT

Skylar’s interest peaks up. ”This man just asked if anyone was here and needed help. How did he know I was in here? The snow is too thick!” Skylar ran through many simulations in his head of who this guy could be. He didn’t care anymore. He wanted out of this robot and wanted to ask questions.

Skylar rolls to use Earthquake 3 times, try 1. (1-5 Fail, 6- 10 success)
Random number (1,10) : 1
Skylar rolls to use Earthquake 3 times, try 2. (1-5 Fail, 6- 10 success)
Skylar rolls to use Earthquake 3 times, try 3. (1-5 Fail, 6- 10 success)

---------------------
Raging Roar (Superior) – (11/30)
Seismic Clap (Superior) – (23/30)
Earthquake (Alpha) – (5/20)
Aerial Propulsion (Novice) – (2/10)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:26 am

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:57 AM MT

The robot cracks heavily and then falls apart in many large pieces. When the debris clears, skylar is standing directly where the head was. He looks up at Akvo, the snow hitting his body and melting instantly, his body vibrating slightly.

“How did you know I was in there. You just asked if anyone was here.”

---------------------
Earthquake (Alpha) – (7/20)

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:38 am

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning

This is clearly my guy… He just ripped that droid like it was a tin can….

"I saw you jostling around." He said firmer than he wanted to.

I just watched him exhibit powers… An ignorant individual would have trembled and ran off.

Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 3
If it was a failure Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
If it was a failure Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
Random number (1,10) : 2

If successful a light hail falls with the snow.
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:44 am

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning

Skylar clenches his fists and clears his throat. He knows this is no ordinary man through his actions and tone of voice.

”Any normal human would of ran away from me turning this to rubble, but he only became more firm with his voice.”

“No one needs help here. Feel free to leave with that super eye sight of yours. I can barely see 40 feet in this snow.”
---------------------

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:52 am

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning

Looks like the jig is up…. No sense in faking it now….

Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
If it fails Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.
If it fails Akvo unknowingly rolls to use Novice skill Snow Manipulation 1-8 is a failure 9-10 is a success.

If successful a light hail joins the snow. Either way the wind seems to die down though the snow keeps falling.

"Look Skylar, I know who you are. So I'll do you a favor and explain who I am. You may call me Aquilo. I work for the National Superhero Society. I have been sent to arrest you for your crimes. And to be truthful you would do well to come quietly, it doesn't look like your other option is going to allow you to live for very long. So allow me to disagree with you and say that you do, in fact, need my help." Aquilo said in as non threatening a fashion as he could.
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:57 am

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning

Skylar grits his teeth at Aquilo. His anger slowly starts to rise within him. Many questions burst into his head but the main ones manage to make themselves known more than the rest. Why have the super hero agency come to arrest him?

“What crimes have I commited? Ive been defending myself for two days since ive gotten these stupid powers. Three days ago I was a normal high school student and today im a criminal!”

Skylar attempts to use Earthquake (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 10

If successful, cracks start to form in the ground around Skylar in a 5 foot diameter circle.

---------------------

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:00 am

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning

The cracks in the ground appear with the anger in his voice. It seems as though his powers are somewhat unstable and controlled by emotion.
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:08 am

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning
7:58 AM MT

It was only now that Skylar was using his powers near Akvo that he noticed how much taller Skylar was in comparison. Akvo did his best to control his composure. Showing fear or responding with a similar display of power would only aggravate the situation.

If successful a light hail joins the snow.

"The intel that was given to me was very minimal," He said, calmly while maintaining his footing, "From what I've been told, you have murdered your family, evaded arrest, and assaulted military police. Your options are limited here, you come with me, we imprison you with full rights, or you get captured by the government and get dissected and or put to death."
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:17 am

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning

Skylar’s nostrils flared from his rage now. The taboo has been said for him. The light hail seems to bounce around Skylar’s body. He barely notices it right now.

“I am not a murderer. I did not kill my family, these powers did when they erupted out of me. I didn’t tell them to destroy, they just did.” Skylar took a second and calmed down. “I know they are after the good supers too, that must mean you and your society too! If I am evading arrest, you must be too! I have done nothing to get arrested other than be cursed with these powers! Are you going to stand there and tell me if the military came after you, that you would go willingly with them! I have done nothing wrong, and I will not accept being treated as a criminal when I have just been defending myself. If I need to, I will defend myself now as well.”

Skylar attempts earthquake (1-5 fail, 6-10 Success)
<Doesnt matter, Edited post, original was a 2 so failed>

If successful, the original cracks become larger and spread out to be 10 feet from him.

---------------------
Earthquake (Alpha) – (8/20)

Last edited by Skylar Raige on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:41 am

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning

Hail falls on the pair as they discuss the issue. Aquilo's patience is wearing thin but he knows he has little choice.

"That is neither here, nor there. I am telling you that options are evading these droids," He gestured towards the wreckage, "Or accepting safe haven."

He knew he shouldn't respond to the threat but he couldn't help it, "You would be a fool to attack me, especially when all I'm trying to do is offer you a chance for something better."
Snow Manipulation [Novice] - 9/10
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:48 am

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning

“I am not a criminal. Your safe haven is just handcuffs and a cell, I will not be arrested for false crimes”

Skylar shakes his hands and readies himself mentally, he has never fought a super before and doesn’t know how to proceed.

“Foolish? You don’t know what I am capable of. But im not going to attack you first, I only defend myself if I need to. There are more options than you make it out to be, it isn’t kill or be killed; not black or white.”
---------------------

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:59 am

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning
7:59 AM MT

The hail falls hard and Skylars words are almost a struggle as he is pelted with ice.

Aquilo licks his lips as the cold air dries them out.

"I gave you a chance to come quietly, and although you have not used force, you have resisted. Things may not be 'black and white' all the time but I was sent here to carry out a mission." Aquilo said.

Aquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
If the prior roll failsAquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.
If the prior roll failsAquilo rolls to use Alpha skill Create Armor Out of Ice 1-5 is a failure 6-10 is a success.

Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Make Shields of ice for Protection 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
If the prior roll fails Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Make Shields of ice for Protection 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.
If the prior roll fails Aquilo rolls to use Superior skill Make Shields of ice for Protection 1-4 is a failure 5-10 is a success.

"This is your last chance." Aquilo warned.
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Raige Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:08 am

South Dakota
Highway I-90
Saturday Morning
7:59 AM MT

Skylar widened his stance, now ready to fight.

“Remember, you brought this upon yourself. I will defend myself from anyone who says I am a criminal!”

Skylar attempts to use Alpha skill Earthquake (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
Random number (1,10) : 4
If Fail, Skylar attempts to use Alpha skill Earthquake again (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)
If fail, Skylar attempts to use Alpha skill Earthquake again (1-5 Fail, 6-10 Success)

Skylar wants to make his power known and shown, he attempts to assert his power upon his enemy, whom he sees coat himself in ice armor with a shield of it. A small smile appears across his face as he knows ice shatters easily with enough force and vibrations.

Skylar attempts to use Superior skill Raging Roar (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)
If Fail, Skylar attempts to use Superior skill Raging Roar again (1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)
If Fail, Skylar attempts to use Superior skill Raging Roar for a final time(1-4 Fail, 5-10 Success)

If roar success, a shockwave erupts from his mouth, diverting all the hail away from him and causing minor cracks in the ground as well as any ice if within 20 feet of Skylar. (Im assuming Aquilo is around 30 to 40 feet away)

-----------------

Skylar Raige
Skylar Raige

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:42 pm

NSS Station 7
I-90
Saturday Morning
8:00 AM MT

Skylar gives a display of power. His attack clears a sphere around him for a moment before the snow and hail continue falling on him.

His roar appears to have some power but Akvo is determined.

You poor misguided fool…. You can't blame me for what you've done….

"I'm going to take it easy on you, because you are young and naive. When this is all said and done, I think you ought to apologize." Aquilo said resolutely.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Freeze Beams at Skylars chest 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Aquilo rolls to use Master skill Shoot Freeze Beams at Skylars chest 1-2 is a failure 3-10 is a success.
Create Armor Out of Ice [Alpha] - 4/20
Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:51 am

8:00 AM MT
I-90 Western South Dakota

Dark crawled up next to Ike who was marvelling at the weather. Dark looked mostly for something to eat. He couldn't spot anything in the falling snow, so he would relly on his other senses. He closed his eyes and took a long sniff, trying to find anything of interest.

(Epoch here doing some editing)

Dark attempts to use Coyote Spirit to smell, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

If it fails, Dark attempts to use Coyote Spirit to smell, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

If it fails, Dark attempts to use Coyote Spirit to smell, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

(Original rolls were a 1, 2 and 8.)

• Improved Hearing
Mountain Lion Spirit [Novice] - 2/10
  • Monstrous Roar
  • Improved Stealth

Last edited by Epoch on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:01 am

8:02 AM MT
I-90 Western South Dakota.

Dark opened his eyes when he picked up a scent of 2 other mutants. He looked up to Ike then back to the storm. He was to far and the cold diminished the a great deal of the scent, but he could still smell it. Because of the distance he couldn't tell how many there where, or anything else about them. He decided to try to get more evidence before speaking up.

He closed his eyes and listened, trying to pick out any voices or anything.

(Epoch again. Remember Dark, rolling again wasn't necessary. Once you use a spirit, you have all of its skills until you switch or disable a spirit. In this case, I'll let you roll again.)

Dark attempts to use Coyote Spirit for improved hearing, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

If it fails, Dark attempts to use Coyote Spirit for improved hearing, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

If it fails, Dark attempts to use Coyote Spirit for improved hearing, 1-5 it fails 6-10 success

(Original Rolls were a 9, 3 and 10. Remember, when you are using an "if it fails" sequence only ONE of the successes counts as a skill point. "If it fails" sequences dramatically improve your odds of one success. This is great when you have the time to do it and to train low level skills.)

• Improved Hearing
  • Monstrous Roar
  • Improved Stealth

Last edited by Epoch on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:15 am

8:04 AM MT
I-90 Western South Dakota

"There are 2 voices coming from in the storm." Dark said more to Yilana than Ike and continued "I can smell them too. They arn't human's either, they smell more like us."

Dark looked back to Yilana, then up to Ike. He almost held his breath because his nerves where starting to get the better of him. He didn't want to get into a fight or anything. He didn't know if he could rely on Ike or Yilana, or if he should just try to sneak around. He hoped that things could be settled peacefully, but with his animal instancts he knew he was just as likely to start an incident than negotiate.

Dark backed up and stood next to Yilana and said "I would rather not get into a fight here. Them being already in the storm gives them an advantage over us, but I will follow your lead."

(Epoch once more. Since you used an "If it Fails" sequence to determine multiple attempts for a single success, only one skill point applies. Your HUD will look as follows.)
  • Improved Hearing
  • Monstrous Roar
  • Improved Stealth
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next