Real Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3) Bridge 1: It Has Begun

+8
Dark Coyote
Akvo
Noah the Arc Bearer
Night Terror
Ike
Dr. Weird
Sol
Epoch
12 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

3) Bridge 1: It Has Begun - Page 6 Empty Re: 3) Bridge 1: It Has Begun

Post  Akvo Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Kadoka, SD
601 Chestnut
7:35:00 AM
He entered the hospital with his ski mask on.

A woman behind the desk was smiling as she looked up and saw the masked man. Her mouth was agape but the man had leapt over the counter, grabbed her by the throat, and twisted her arm behind her back all before she could scream.

"I don't want to hurt you. I swear on any children you might have that I don't plan to hurt a hair on your head if you just help me out." He whispered in her ear, "I need medication. I'm not a druggie. I don't need zoloft. I'm injured and I have some outfit guys after me." He lied.

The woman closed her mouth.

"Good, I don't care what it is but it needs to be strong and preferably not addictive. I don't want to have to do this to some other poor woman. You understand?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Take me to the drugs or whoever can get me the drugs. The more afraid you act the more likely I'll get what I need. Remember the family you don't want to let down."

"Take me to the back," She said, almost calmly.

He wheeled her around, gently and they went to the back.

"Doctor?" She called out.

"Yes?" A voice came.

"I need you to come out here, it's urgent. Please remain calm." She said.

Akvo leaned towards her ear.

"You do all the talking I don't need to be recognized for anything." he whispered.

A doctor came out of the office and he looked shocked.

"What the hell's going on?" He asked shakily.

"There isn't much time to explain." The secretary said acting frightened, "This man is being followed by the mob and he can't afford to be seen. He needs Codine, not Morphine. Get it so he can leave us in peace…. Please…" She pleaded with him.

"We don't cater to criminals…" He replied

"We've never had one before." She said "He's going to k-"

Akvo cut her off and grabbed her more forcefully, choking her slightly.

"He's going to kill me."She began crying, "Please just get him the Codine."

The doctor looked defeated and went to the back room fumbling with his keys.

"Thank you," Akvo whispered, "I'll find some way to repay you. Tell him to put it in a bag."

"Put it in a bag he says!" She calls out to him

The doctor returns with what looks to be like five or six bottles of pills each containing twenty-five pills apiece. He stuffs them into a bag.

"Here." The doctor says incredulously.

Akvo jerked the girl slightly and she reached for the bag then he backed up with her. Taking her outside.

"Come with me." Akvo said to her, "I'll drive you just a little outside of town then he won't call the cops. You can lie about where I drop you off."

She nodded and he took off his ski mask.

"Call him on your cell phone, tell him you're taking me hostage so he won't call the cops." Akvo told her.

She nodded again and made the call. They calmly got into the car.

He drove west on ninety and dropped her off about two miles in. He got out of the car and hugged her.

"Thank you," He said genuinely, "Please don't call him to pick you up. Just go back to the hospital. Then tell him I was heading East."

"Okay." was all she said.

"I'm sorry to inconvenience you. I'm not that bad of a guy, I've just been rolling badly." He apologized.

"I hope your luck turns around." She replied.

"I think it already has." He smiled.

Waving he got back into the car and made his long drive back to Wall.

Skills
Shoot Sharp Icicles [Superior] - 11 /30
Make shields of ice for protection [Alpha] - 4/20
Shoot Freeze Beams [Novice] - 5/10

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Oklahoma City
NSS Station 7
Physical Examination Room
Friday
7:37 AM

The whirring continued on for a moment or two until the machine let out a microwave oven-like beep. Slowing gracefully, the metal arms returned to their native positions and the blue light dimmed.

"That's very interesting..." Pat said trailing off.

"What's interesting?" Epoch asked, trying to remain perfectly still.

Quantum glanced from the display on the side of the machine and back to Epoch, "Come on out, Darren."

Mr. Jackson stepped forward slightly, "So, Professor, what does this particular student's reading say, exactly?"

"Is it as we thought?" Jenna added.

Epoch looked at the three older adults with slight excitement but also a dose of worry.

"It is indeed," Professor Quantum replied, "It seems that Darren really is becoming an energy well." He paused, now addressing Epoch and Mr. Jackson, "Throughout Darren's life, chronotons have been rapidly attracted to him. Since his first time travel, he had opened his body, at a cellular level, to the chronotons as a decaying point."

Mr. Jackson looked slightly confused but also greatly intrigued. He spoke for Epoch and himself, "What exactly does this mean?"

Jenna had decided this was her turn to speak and pulled the discovery away from Quantum, "As Darren time travels, or teleports, chrhonotons from all over the universe, in all of history are rapidly drawn to him. These chronotons then fill dramatically with energy and die as they pass through him. The energy that these molecules give off is then trapped and stored in more than half of Darren's mitochondria."

As she took a break to breathe Quantum continued for her, "While being stored, this energy does allow the cells to stay powered, but much of it does not get used because very little goes a very long way. This is a dangerous thing, at least for Darren. If he does not expel this energy in some way, he is bound to have his cells begin self destruct. Of course, we all have some cells burst and die, however, this type of explosion can set off a chain reaction that could cause him to self destruct entirely."

"The Super Nova effect." Mr. Jackson said, in closing.

The three experienced seniors stood quietly for a moment.

Epoch spoke up, "The Super Nova effect?"

Mr. Jackson looked to Darren, "We had a friend, a close colleague, who used a type of energy that his mitochondria produced, he called himself Super Nova. After a fairly large accident where many innocent people had died, he decided to never use power again."

"What happened?" Epoch said with worry in his wavering voice.

"He blew up." Mr. Jackson said coldly.

Skills
Time Travel [Alpha] - 0/20
Teleportation [Alpha] 0/20
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

https://realheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Dr. Weird’s Laboratory, Factory Floor
7:16:25 A.M.

Takeshi let out a disgruntled sigh as Weird continued to ignore his shouting… “HIRAM!!....” Takeshi shouted as he glanced down at his tattered clothes that he still wore from the chaotic day before, “All I need to know is where my car is located in this place…. All my supplies… my clothes, my research documents… my WEAPON, are in it….also where can I find a shower in this place?”

Takeshi felt a sudden strain in his stomach, “ Also…perhaps some food.”
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Dr. Weird’s Laboratory, Factory Floor
7:17:31 A.M.

Putting the bloody rag back in his pocket after his semi successful slash failure at using his new power, “RIGHT, ON TO THE REST.”

Dr. Weird then walked over to where the weathered Asian stood. “Now I believe we have some details to iron out now don’t we. First I bet you are hungry right, it’s just me here so I don’t have too much but I am sure Steve could work something out.”

Still holding onto the digital clip board he begins to walk down another corridor. “Follow me.” Dr. weird says over his shoulder.

________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Scrying [Novice] – 2/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Fate Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:40 am

Dr. Weird’s Laboratory, Corridor C
7:18:20 A.M.

As Takeshi walked down yet another long corridor side by side with his compatriot, he could hear the humming of many various machines working…gears clanging together, the buzzing of electricity, various beeping sounds from computer terminals.

Takeshi didn’t let the sound keep his focus for long as he looked over at Dr. Weird…his face was grinning macabre, his large black goggles almost seemed like black holes boring into his cranium.
Takeshi cleared his throat and finally spoke, “Tell me Hiram, what the hell happened yesterday, there was the fight with the Blue Streak, but then the next moment I was out, and then suddenly in your lab, with another man that wasn’t with us before…explain to me, what happened when I was out.”
Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:13 am

Dr. Weird’s Laboratory, A Kitchen Maybe
7:19:46 A.M.

“Ah that is a long story Linear Destiny, almost like it would take three months’ worth to tell,” Dwelled the doctor.

Pausing at a set of doors which opened instantly Dr. Weird went in. The room they had entered had a lot of stainless steel appliances in it. A lot of heat was also being produced from one corner of the room and in the center was a table and some chairs, one of which Dr. Weird took a seat on. Motioning to Takashi to have a seat as well.

“BRING US SOME MORE TOASTER STRUDELS WITH COFFEE AND ORANGE JUICE.” Then a smaller looking droid came out of the freezer and rolled up to the table popping out four strudels out from its head and poured a glass of OJ and a mug of coffee.

After taking a swig of juice Dr. Weird pulled a cigar out from his pocket, “LIGHT ME STEVE.” Just then a laser beam from the ceiling hit the end of the cigar lighting it.

“Let’s see, right after you got your ass handed to you and you passed out the Blue Lantern passed out as well. I managed to steel a military helicopter and blew up the other news copter. From there we flew north to Vermilion SD, where we meet up with Agent Smith. We shot the shit over a couple of hoagies, I also was introduced to lovely young lady too but I guess the time for her was not.” Dr. Weird paused a moment to take a puff of his cigar. “After that we went back to the hospital and got, well I guess it would be more accurate to say that we just plain out rob them of some medical supplies. Which I used to begin you patch work. With Agent Smith now on board we proceeded back here. Along the way the Ice Cube woke up, I gave him some more first aid but due to some events I was distracted and he managed to jumped out into the night. When we landed here at my lab I brought you inside and well the rest you know, anything else?” Taking another drag Dr. Weird seemed to stare off into space.

Staring at the glass, “MORE JUICE.”

________________________________________________________________________________

Skills
Scrying [Novice] – 2/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Akvo Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Interstate 90
Outside Kadoka
7:52:00 AM

Akvo turns the radio on. The news is already playing. He leans back and settles in for the long ride.

Should have bought cigarettes. Really dying.

He hears very little on the radio.

I suppose that could change

He reached into the bag filled with pills. It reads:

WARNING!
Codeine can be habit-forming. Do not take a larger dose, take it more often, or take it for a longer period of time than prescribed by your doctor.

Ugh… I didn't want addictive stuff. I guess it's hard to get strong stuff that doesn't make me want more.

He continues reading the label:
Take one tablet orally every four to six hours. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.

Guess I should wait to get back. Wouldn't want to ruin his car. It is rather nice

He thought observing the F-85 symbol on the dash. He accelerates, not wanting to be out in the open any longer.

Skills
Shoot Sharp Icicles [Superior] - 11 /30
Make shields of ice for protection [Alpha] - 4/20
Shoot Freeze Beams [Novice] - 5/10

Akvo
Akvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Oklahoma City
NSS Station 7
Physical Examination Room
Friday
7:41 AM

Everyone in the room had gone silent. Pat, at this point, had excused himself from the room. Clearing his throat, Quantum tried to break the din, "No worries, Darren," He patted Darren on the back, "You can avoid this by monitoring the way your body feels and expelling energy as best as you can. As far as it looks you have a few days before it becomes a problem so just play around with it."

"Like what?" Epoch asked.

"Try making an Energy Blast, sometime," Jenna added.

Epoch nodded, then Mr Jackson began, "Let's move it to the briefing room where we will send you on your way, Darren, we've got some angry mother fuckers waiting to give you a tour."

Skills
Teleportation [Alpha] - 0/20
Energy Blast [Novice] - 0/10
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Oklahoma City
NSS Station 7
Corridors
Friday
7:42 AM

The four walked silently together as they passed the doorway for the clinic, Jenna had parted with them there, giving a warm farewell the group.

"So what does this mean, exactly?" Epoch whispered to Quantum.

Quantum replied, "It means you're evolving, which is brilliant."

Mr. Jackson interjected, "Each human that has a prominent mutation has the potential to evolve. Now these evolutions differ from person to person, and it can be a very personal thing. Most who do evolve, tend to only do so twice, giving them three arrays of powers, like myself. Now straighten up as we enter the meeting room, there are government officials here an I don't need my guests acting like two immature niggas."

Quantum shook his head and considered a retort before Jackson swung the door open. Inside there stood two men in formal suits, as well as an NSS pilot. Jackson greeted the men in the suits and the meeting began.

Skills
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:30 pm

7:24:11 A.M.

Dr. Weird reached into his pocket for the rag, not withdrawing but leaving it in his pock. Thinking to himself to try using his new skill again. “I better not see that damn factory again.” He mumbles to himself so that his company won’t hear.
He begins to concentrate.

(Dr. Weird attempt to Scry Akvo again 1-8 FAIL, 9-10 SUCCESS)
Random number (1,10) : 7

Random number (1,10) : 3

(If the Scry is a success roll for target 1-5 Akvo, 6-10 the bandage factory)
Random number (1,10) : 6

Skills
Panoramic Vision [Passive]
Scrying [Novice] – 2/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:55 pm

7:24:41 A.M.

“DAMN IT, ANOTHER FIALED ATTEMPT.” Screaming in his head at the failure, “well maybe just one more try.”

Random number (1,10) : 1

Random number (1,10) : 9

Random number (1,10) : 8

Skills
Scrying [Novice] – 2/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:07 pm

7:24:55 A.M.

His vision began to blur and go out of focus and refocused in on…. “THE FUCKING FACTORY AGAIN, DAMN IT.” Once again screaming in his mind, echoing of the walls of his inner thoughts; he blinked and was back at the table with Takashi. “Oh well,” he thought, “at least it worked this time.”

Skills
Scrying [Novice] – 3/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 pm

7:25:19 A.M.

Just then Steve’s voice rang out from above, “Sir, I just picked something up on the police scanners. It seems that someone is causing trouble in De Smet.”

“SO WHAT THE FUCK DO I CARE ABOUT SOMEONE IN DE SMET DOING WHATEVER.”

“It seems to be a lone women with a flamethrower fighting the police with an unusual fighting style, and she matches a description of someone leaving the warehouse in Bryant before it went up and was seen walking into the local forest before it burned down.”

“SO SHE HAS A FLAMETHROWER BIG DEAL, SHE USED IT TO BURN DOWN THE BUILDING AND THEN FOREST. AS FOR HER FIGHTING SHE PROBABLY KNOWS KARATE.”

“But sir, she is also on fire.”

“WHAT THE STEVE TELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT FIRST,” grumbled Dr. Weird as he stuffed another strudel in his mouth. After draining his glass of juice he bolted up right from his chair. “RIGHT THEN TIME TO MAKE ANOTHER TRIP, ASIAN CHRIS ANGEL YOU WAIT HERE I THINK YOU SHOULD REST A DAY BEFORE YOU TRY TO MUCH ACTIVITY.” Running through the door he shouted back, “REMEMBER NOT TOO WANDER TO FAR OR MY DEFENCES WILL KILL YOU.”

Making his way to the hanger he jumped into the V-22 Osprey as Steve shouted some last bits of information. “The time is currently 7:29 Mountain, 8:29 Central you should arrive at De Smet in approximately 25 minutes so you should arrive there at 7:50 Mountain, 8:50 Central.”

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ALL ABOUT, IT’S LIKE YOU ARE DICTATING OUR LIVES FOR READERS SO THEY DON’T HAVE TO DO THE MATH OR HELPING SOMEONE ELSE OUT SO THAT THEY CAN PREPARE FOR MY ARRIVAL, AS IF OUR LIFES WERE NOT IN OUR CONTROL BUT IN THE CONTROL OF OTHERS. WELL WHATEVER THEN, AWAY I GO.” Dr. Weird wheels the craft out of his hanger and takes off instantly heading East towards De Smet.

“WHY IS EVERYBODY COMING TO SOUTH DAKOTA, THERE IS NOTHING HERE.”

Skills
Scrying [Novice] – 3/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10

Last edited by Dr. Weird on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Epoch Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Somewhere Over Oklahoma
Friday
8:15 AM CT

The 8 AM meeting had started about fifteen minutes early and there had been some talk about an investigation that should be launched in a small South Dakotan town. Epoch was relieved that he would be off the fighting grid today, but was still no more excited to see the facility.

He sat in a slightly uncomfortable helicopter seat, flying by himself - aside from the pilot - to Springfield, Missouri. The holding tank he was visiting today was closing down within fifteen days, and this was his only chance to persuade the government to redesign how they operate as they consolidate the number of facilities in the nation.

It had been said, in the meeting, that the President of the United States had actually given some room for the NSS to finally speak up, and this was finally their chance to put a foot forward to stopping the abuse that the government had shown mutants.

As he thought, he recalled what he had been informed, in secret at the meeting, intelligence given to him through NSS President Jackson. Epoch would now be referred to as "Shock" and his superpower was now simple Energy Emission. This was a ruse devised to conceal his identity, since he was still registered as an escapee of one of these exact facilities.

This was going to be a long flight.

Skills
Super Nova [Passive]
Epoch
Epoch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Somewhere in De Smet, SD
8:06:02 AM CT

Yilana's dagger misses the bullet by a hair, causing it to move direction slightly into her left rib. "UGH... shit.."

The policeman who shot it did a victory salute and told everyone else to fire. "On my count..."

Yilana tries her Fire Form again before they shoot..

1-8 Fail, 9-10 Success
Random number (1,10) : 10

If fails, try again 1-8 fail, 9-10 success
Random number (1,10) : 4

Random number (1,10) : 1

Random number (1,10) : 2

Skills
Fire Form [Novice] 0/10
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Somewhere in De Smet, SD
8:06:09 AM CT

Yilana yells out in fury while flames cover her body, melting away the clothing and shoes she worn before, leaving behind her camosuit.

The policemen look at each other in shock, and one of them yells, "FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!" Each of the eight policeman fire one bullet towards Yilana.

Yilana gets ready with daggers at hand, hoping to defend herself this time.

1-5 bullet 1 block fail, 6-10 bullet 1 block successful

1-5 bullet 2 block fail, 6-10 bullet 2 block successful

1-5 bullet 3 block fail, 6-10 bullet 3 block successful

1-5 bullet 4 block fail, 6-10 bullet 4 block successful

1-5 bullet 5 block fail, 6-10 bullet 5 block successful

1-5 bullet 6 block fail, 6-10 bullet 6 block successful

1-5 bullet 7 block fail, 6-10 bullet 7 block successful

1-5 bullet 8 block fail, 6-10 bullet 8 block successful

Skills
Fire Form [Novice] 1/10
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Somewhere in De Smet, SD
8:08:01 AM CT

Yilana moved very fast to try to catch each bullet, while walking towards the policemen. She grunts when four bullets she missed bruises her skin. She runs towards the police, blocking and missing bullets from their pistols. Shot after shot, she can feel her skin bruise underneath her camosuit.

Suddenly a SWAT team appears behind her with MP5s and Remington 870s. "ON MY COMMAND... FIRE!!!!!" One of the SWAT officers yells out.

Yilana turns around, facing bursts of fast bullets coming towards her. She screams, while trying to defend herself, only blocking so many at a time with two daggers in each hand.

Her anger is rising and she feels this tingling flowing throughout her body. "THIS IS ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screams and lets out a pulse of flames burst in a 20 foot radius around her, burning any living thing and exploding any vehicles and buildings in the way.

1-6 Yilana is very fatigued, 7-10 Yilana faints

Skills
Inferno [Passive]
Fire Form [Novice] 1/10
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Somewhere in De Smet, SD
8:11:36 AM CT

Still in Fire Form, Yilana falls on all fours, gasping for breath. "Shit.. what was that.." She knew from then on to only use that power in times of emergency. "Damn it, my body is so weak.."

Yilana crawls to the side of the road and lays on her back, glaring at the sky, feeling her body get weaker and very exhausted, and finally falling into a deep sleep.

Skills
Inferno [Passive]
Fire Form [Novice] 1/10
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:11 pm

The V-22 Osprey Over South Dakota
7:35 A.M. MT / 8:35 A.M. C

“I AM NOW ABOUT TO TRAVEL FORWARD IN TIME BY ONE HOUR. OBSERVE, I HAVE NOW GONE INTO THE FUTURE. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I AM THREE CANS SHORT OF A FULL SIXPACK.” Dr. Weird shouts as he crosses the river into central time.

He reaches into his pocket again and grabbed the sample he retrieved form Akvo. “Ha HA, now let’s try this again.”

Skills
Scrying [Novice] – 3/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Yilana Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Somewhere in De Smet, SD
8:47:52 AM CT

Yilana opens her eyes and adjusts them to the sunlight above. "Ugh.." She gets up very slowly and almost falls back down again. "Shit.." Yilana stands up and stretches with little energy she has left and looks around. "Holy hell.." The police and SWAT cars and the men and women near them were all ashes and fire, even the buildings nearby; everything on the east-side of De Smet was destroyed.

She looked at her hands and legs and noticed she was still in Fire Form. "I can't believe I did that!" Yilana begins laughing to herself and walks forward a bit, almost tripping over her own feet. "Ok.. I guess I should stand still for a while".

Yilana sits down on the sidewalk with her stomach grumbling. "Once I get some grub, I will surely have the energy I need to move on."

Skills
Inferno [Passive]
Fire Form [Novice] 1/10
Yilana
Yilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:30 pm

8:36 A.M. C

“WWHHYYYYYY?” Dr. Weird screams at another failed attempt.

“This is frustrating like I am rolling for luck, AND MY LUCK FUCKING SU… HOLY CRAP!!!” Just then he flew through a flock of birds, hitting about four of them. “SHIT, I JUST PAINTED THIS THING. AHHHHHHHH, hmmm, I suddenly have a craving for Chicken Stir Fry.”

Looking back at his hand he remembered the rag and what he was doing. “One more try.”

Skills
Scrying [Novice] – 3/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:34 pm

7:30:00 AM MT
Badlands

Dark growls when the blocking of the exhaust port doesn't draw any attention. He roars out in anger then begins to crawl away. He is sick of being alone in the wilderness. It was where he was most at home, but it got very lonely. He crawls in the sun trying to think of what to do. He was lost in the badlands and that was not a great place to be. He needed to be able to find water and food, both of which where not of an over abundance. He decided that even though going to the facility would be dangerous, his best bet was to find how it was supplied. He sniffs the air hoping to find something of use.

If 1-5 he smells noting of use if 6-10 he smells more fumes
Roll was 10 (Epoch)
If nothing he tries again 1-5 nothing 6-10 fumes
Roll was 4 (Epoch)
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Coyote Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 pm

7:30:30 AM MT
Badlands

Smelling more fumes Dark sprints out toward the smell. He quickly comes to a another vent. It too is hard to find but the he quickly finds it's opening. He tries to see if he could crawl down it, but decides against it as the lack of oxygen would kill him. He quickly plugs this port up as well. Making sure no little cracks are left. Once it is completely covered he sprints over to a nearby cave to hide, and hopefully draw someone out of the facility.

Novice Mountain Lion Spirit 0-10 (Claw attacks)
Alpha Coyote Spirit 2-20 (Smelling hearing)
Dark Coyote
Dark Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 pm

8:37 A.M. C

Concentrating really hard this time his vision blurs and went out of focus and refocuses in… ON Akvo, “FINALLY, IT WORKED THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSE TO.”

He was watching Akvo holding a girl hostage and making negotiations with a doctor. This made Dr. Weird smile seeing him act this way. “THATA BOY CHILLY WILLY.”

He left Akvo and returned to the cockpit of the V-22, “GOD I LOVE THIS JOB.”

Scrying [Novice] – 4/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:11 pm

8:49 A.M. C

Looking out the window Dr. Weird he noticed that he was approaching a glowing figure in the approaching distance. When he got closer he slowed his speed at switched over to hover mode and began his decent.

He set the craft down in the charged street in front of her. Dr. Weird walked to the back of the plane and opened the bay doors. When they fully opened he saw what all the fuss was about. She was on fire; literally on fire as if someone had set her ablaze but she was perfectly fine.

“Well now what do we have here?” Dr. Weird was surveying the surroundings. “You did all this, I am impressed. I think it would be in your best interest to come with me, now I know that I may look crazy and probably am; but I assure you that will not hurt you. I want to help you, I am Dr. Weird just your average former scientist gone mad after wrongful termination for some quote unquote radical experiments.” Looking the uncertain look in her face at least what he thought was a look of uncertainty. Her face was hard to read through all the fire.

“At least come with me and see what I have to offer and if you don’t like it you leave no string attached, I promise.” Dr. Weird said with an alligator smile. He turned back around and headed to the cock pit. “Oh and if you please would please douse you flames, we would want to infect this vehicle with fire.”

Skills
Scrying [Novice] – 4/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
? [Novice] – 0/10
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down